• You cannot reply to this topic

Random Cosplay Help

#1 User is offline   MOMO2 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 49830

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:02 PM

I have a friend who wants to dress up as a heroin. Her idea is metamorphosis women but has no clue on ideas. It is based on a butterfly idea of metamorphic area. If this is the wrong area then I apologize. Any Ideas on how to pull this off?
The only thing to fear is yourself.

#2 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:08 PM

Ummm I'm not sure what you are trying to ask exactly. Do you mean like a butterfly's stages or something like animorphs?

If you mean the former then she could have a spandex outfit with some shells on the sides (like a cocoon,) along with butterfly wings in the back and probably fuzzy legs representing a catipillar.

If you mean the latter then I'm not sure. Either way it's going to be hard to pull off since she would have to buy the materials for the cocoon, the outfit as well as the wings or get someone to custom do it, which might cost some money.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#3 User is offline   MOMO2 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 49830

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:21 PM

Yes just like the butterfly stages and yes I can work with these ideas. Thanks I think I have some ideas going in my head.
The only thing to fear is yourself.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users