Anime Central Forums: Lost Jewelry Pouch / Lost Wolf pouch - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Lost Jewelry Pouch / Lost Wolf pouch

#1 User is offline   Grey CC Amore 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61228

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:08 AM

'Ello.
I lost [well last known spot was] in the Hyatt (2nd floor where the resturant with fireplace and all the IRT, EMRT, etc rooms were located)down the hall where the guest rooms / restrooms where. [For all STAFF members, it was bathroom closest to the food room] a little pouch, kinda change purse size, with jewelry in it. Had several pieces of jewelry that mean a LOT to me.
(1) It had a green hair piece in which a long matching piece with a dangling silver piece sticks through it- the piece that was long stuck out a bit through zipper.
(2) a black almost victorian looking piece of jewelry that had several layers hanging down made out of beads.
(3) It had a letter "g" necklace in it for my nickname Grey.
(4) and several other pieces my brain can't remember at the moment, sorry at least 2 more.
I would of lost it in the Hyatt [or last known had it] around 1010pm Saturday Night. I walked from the bathroom to the EMRT room and then from the EMRT room through the sky bridge toward the FAR parking garage. If anyone, ANYONE, if you either saw it, picked it up (i don't care, i just want to know what happened to it), let me know.
Sincerely,
Lady Grey CC Amore aka Natasha.
Lady Grey CC Amore

#2 User is offline   Grey CC Amore 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61228

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:10 AM

The pouch itself was black and white. It had a little face with little ears sticking off. Back of ears were black with white inside. The eyes were black little beads. The face was all white, while rest of pouch was black. And the nose was black. It had a gray zipper. It ALSO had a "Nintendo DS" strap hanging off of it (last i knew).
Lady Grey CC Amore

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users