• This topic is locked

Day 1 Studios Reign of Thunder™ at ACen 2012

#1 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Post icon  Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:15 PM

Chicago based Day 1 Studios is proud to present their Pre-Beta, free-to-play Mech game Reign of Thunder™ at ACen 2012. Attendees are invited to play the game and participate in a panel with members of the development team discussing the challenges of taking AAA to free-to-play.

CHECK OUT THEIR PAGE ON THE ACEN.ORG WEBSITE!!!

About Day 1 Studios:

Day 1 Studios was founded in 2001. Led by FASA Interactive alumni Denny Thorley and former Microsoft Game Studio pioneer, TJ Wagner. Day 1 Studios quickly staked their claim as the company that would set the bar for Microsoft’s new Xbox Live™ technology. The result, MechAssault™, helped launch the vaunted on-line service in November of 2002 and instantly demonstrated to the world that Xbox Live™ and console online interactivity was the wave of the future.

Bolstered by the success of the MechAssault series and the rock solid combination of staff and methodology, Day 1 was more than ready to make the leap into Next-Gen. Focusing all efforts on the newest next-generation entertainment platforms offers opportunities of challenge; to test new creative, technical, and management paradigms like no other. With each challenge tackled, there are new opportunities to rethink, reevaluate, and annihilate the status quo.

Games:

MechAssault – Xbox (2002)
MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf – Xbox (2004)
F.E.A.R. – Xbox 360 (2006), PS3 (2007)
Fracture – Xbox 360, PS3 (2008)
F.E.A.R. 3 – PC, PS3, Xbox 360 (2011)
Reign of Thunder – PC (2012)

http://www.day1studios.com/
http://www.reignofthunder.com/

FACEOOK: https://www.facebook.../ReignOfThunder
GOOGLE+: https://plus.google....114851358/posts
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/.../ReignOfThunder
STEAM GROUPS: http://steamcommunit.../ReignOfThunder

ABOUT DAY 1 STUDIOS GAMES

MechAssault – Xbox 2002

Pilot the most powerful weapon of the 31st century, the BattleMech – a 40 foot tall walking tank armed with some of the most destructive firepower known to man. MechAssault is a 3rd Person Shooter and a launch title for Xbox Live, so get prepared for the ultimate, online, multiplayer experience.

MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf – Xbox 2004

Continuing in the 31st century, MechAssault® 2 allows gamers to encounter entirely new experiences in the epic BattleTech world. With 15 fully destructible environments, this third-person action-shooter takes immense destruction to another level.

F.E.A.R – Xbox 360, PS3 2007

F.E.A.R.™ (First Encounter Assault Recon) is the award winning first person shooter that features intense combat, rich environments, and an intensely thrilling story. F.E.A.R.™ puts you in the shoes of elite super soldier Point Man as he faces off against Alma in this supernatural first person shooter.

Fracture – Xbox 360, PS3 2008

Fracture™ is an epic, action-packed journey of seismic proportions. Reshape the battlefield – and the fate – of a broken nation.

F.E.A.R. 3 – PC, PS3, XBOX 360 2011

Alma returns in F.E.A.R. 3 but this time her antagonistic sons Point Man and Fettel must form an uneasy alliance to reach their mother before she gives birth to the Apocalypse. F.E.A.R. 3 introduces Divergent Co-op to series which gives players distinctly different abilities that create a unique gaming experience for both players.

Reign of Thunder –PC 2012

Reign of Thunder is an all new Mech IP being developed by the people who brought you the award-winning MechAssault series. We’ve been hard at work creating a hard-hitting, fast-paced, explosive action game with all the customization options you could ever want.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, & 17
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

#2 User is offline   myrla 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 60134

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:29 PM

This is very interesting to me. I've been a video game reporter/writer for a variety of games and sites, and if there's any way I can get in touch with who is running this event and if they'd like to do a Q&A or something, I'd love to. (loveloveLOVE MechAssault.)
ACen 2013: Panel denied. Not attending.

ACen 2012 Cosplay: Doctor Who: Tooth and Claw Rose (Friday) | Firefly: Inara (Saturday) | Lolita (Sunday)
Panelist: Final Fantasy MMORPG

ACen 2011 Cosplay:
Tooth and Claw Rose (Doctor Who) | Miwako (Paradise Kiss) | Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter)
Panelist: Final Fantasy MMORPG

#3 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:30 PM

View Postmyrla, on 12 April 2012 - 04:29 PM, said:

This is very interesting to me. I've been a video game reporter/writer for a variety of games and sites, and if there's any way I can get in touch with who is running this event and if they'd like to do a Q&A or something, I'd love to. (loveloveLOVE MechAssault.)

Day 1 Studios should be holding a panel or two, and they will be listed in the program book and the mobile app. :)
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, & 17
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users