Anime Central Forums: Room Needed ( any hotel, 2 people ) - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Room Needed ( any hotel, 2 people )

#1 User is offline   Wizard Swears 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61896

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:52 AM

Hello there. This is short notice, but our roommates just bailed on us and we had to cancel our room, as we can't afford 500 dollars by ourselves. Anyways, we're looking for a nice place to crash. There's two of us, my mother and I, both female. We would prefer a room with little to no alcohol. We don't want parties or random people coming into the room, because we would prefer our stuff be unharmed and unstolen. I will be cosplaying, but my mother will not be. We almost always bring food to share, and I'd like to think we're both pretty fun to hang out with. =P

If you have a room you can spare, please send me an email at my_immortal22@hotmail.com. Make the title something to do with ACEN, so I know it's not spam or something. If you want to add me onto Facebook, look up my name. It's Tiffany Morrow, and my picture will be of me in my Envy cosplay. Thank you.

#2 User is offline   LadybGood 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 62048

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:49 PM

View PostWizard Swears, on 09 April 2012 - 07:52 AM, said:

Hello there. This is short notice, but our roommates just bailed on us and we had to cancel our room, as we can't afford 500 dollars by ourselves. Anyways, we're looking for a nice place to crash. There's two of us, my mother and I, both female. We would prefer a room with little to no alcohol. We don't want parties or random people coming into the room, because we would prefer our stuff be unharmed and unstolen. I will be cosplaying, but my mother will not be. We almost always bring food to share, and I'd like to think we're both pretty fun to hang out with. =P

If you have a room you can spare, please send me an email at my_immortal22@hotmail.com. Make the title something to do with ACEN, so I know it's not spam or something. If you want to add me onto Facebook, look up my name. It's Tiffany Morrow, and my picture will be of me in my Envy cosplay. Thank you.

Please email me at moondaughter73@yahoo.com tried emailing did not work

#3 User is offline   Mr Snrubb 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 62044

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:46 PM

View PostWizard Swears, on 09 April 2012 - 07:52 AM, said:

http://www.acen.org/...at-comfort-inn/

I have a reservation for sale at Comfort Inn O'hare. Pretty reasonable and you'd have a room with double beds all to yourselves.
Interested?

#4 User is offline   emileighmorgan 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 61704

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:52 PM

If you still need a room let me know!

#5 User is offline   eat_me_for_I_am_peeps 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 59774

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:06 PM

I have a room at yhe hilton that is in urgent need of being filled! Pm please!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users