• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Looking for a room

#1 User is offline   Jericu Boritox 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61877

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:38 PM

Well... I'm not sure what else I can say besides the title. I don't have the money to get a room for myself, and I need a place to stay over the weekend of the Convention.

It's important that I get to ACen this year, so I need a place to stay. Send me a message or leave a comment and we can talk price and such.

Thanks very much in advance!

#2 User is offline   Jericu Boritox 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61877

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:36 AM

In retrospect, I probably should have added some personal information so that people know what I'm like before sending me an offer.

I'm an 18 year old male, coming down from Wisconsin. This will be my first time visiting Anime Central, though I have been to a few other conventions before. I'll either be staying from Thursday-Sunday or Friday-Sunday depending on if I can get out of school, and I'm not going to be cosplaying for the con.

Again, I really need a place to stay over the weekend, so any offers will be much appreciated. Send me a message or respond to this topic if you're interested. Thank you very much!

#3 User is offline   ChiGaySpirit 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60766

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

I might be able to help - have a room at the Hilton for Fri & Sat nights. Email kbeaney@yahoo.com

View PostJericu Boritox, on 07 April 2012 - 11:36 AM, said:

In retrospect, I probably should have added some personal information so that people know what I'm like before sending me an offer.

I'm an 18 year old male, coming down from Wisconsin. This will be my first time visiting Anime Central, though I have been to a few other conventions before. I'll either be staying from Thursday-Sunday or Friday-Sunday depending on if I can get out of school, and I'm not going to be cosplaying for the con.

Again, I really need a place to stay over the weekend, so any offers will be much appreciated. Send me a message or respond to this topic if you're interested. Thank you very much!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users