• This topic is locked

Roomates for double bed at Embassy

#1 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:24 AM

MODS YOU CAN LOCK THIS; I have enough people now.

Ok doing this once again:

Hello I'm fujoshi and I am trying to find one or two people to room up with me at the Embassy. My room is going to be a double king bed and it also has a pull out couch as well.

Guidelines and information: READ

It's going to be 100 dollars per person, due to rising hotel costs, for all four days. Thursday thru Sunday.

Check in is at 2pm I believe but I will double check

If you can't make it let me know IN ADVANCE. If it's a family concern then that's ok, just let me know. Do not call me the day of check in unless it's something outside of your control.

I prefer if you don't drink or smoke but if you drink in moderation it's ok. If you know you are going to get wasted and totally "crunk," with the partying then don't ask.

I don't mind slobs as long as you are not the person to leave tampons and gross stuff around. I'm a fairly ok person with messy people or anal people.

If you have any issues with me let me know or anything/anyone else. I'm a good listener and I will try my best. Be honest when it comes to everything! We are adults here!

I don't talk much but I can talk, especially when it comes to pairings/yaoi/weird stuff, so you don't have to mind me. I also don't party either/smoke weed/drink/etc. Besides photoshoots, I'm not doing a whole lot. I might join the midnight PS for SMT/Persona but besides that I shouldn't be really loud, noise, etc.

I will feed you so let me know if you want pizza or something else. It's part of the room costs.

If you have issues with the other roommate let them know or me know so we can talk like adults.

I prefer two women but I can room up with guys, but not in the same room as the double bed. Call me....skittish if you must.

READ: It's better if you email or pm me than post here, because I'm always up and about. Also if you find a better room let me know IN ADVANCE AS WELL. Don't say ok and then say "Oh I found a cheaper room," the day before.

Besides me there isn't going to be anyone else, but due to me handling some personal issues I'm going to be running back and forth between the forums. So if you are interested, email me at shidoken6@yahoo.com or pm me here. I respond quicker with my email since I check it every day.

If you have any questions let me know.

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 31 March 2012 - 04:00 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#2 User is offline   ravenfinch 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 61043

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:32 PM

you rock sorry i didn't see this earlier but alas i have a room darn it all
<_<

#3 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:54 PM

View Postravenfinch, on 26 March 2012 - 04:32 PM, said:

you rock sorry i didn't see this earlier but alas i have a room darn it all
<_<

Stuff happens so it's alright. I already have two replies so just keep on watching if things don't work out/etc.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users