Anime Central Forums: I have an issue with my badge FAQ 2012 - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

I have an issue with my badge FAQ 2012 Here are answers to the most common issues and how they can be fixed.

#1 User is offline   ever 

• Finance Team
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 18990

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:20 AM

How can I tell what Tier I bought my badge in?
Tier1 : includes all badges bought between August 15th – September 15th
Tier2 : includes all badges bought between September 16th – December 15th
Tier3 : includes all badges bought between December 16th – March 15th

When was my badge shipped?
We are shipping badges in purchase date order and will keep updating this section as waves are sent out.
___

on Friday, March 9th: Be on the lookout for all badges that were ordered at-con last May and Tier1 (except for kids, groups, and out-of-country) badges. They have been sent.
___

on Saturday, March 10th: Be on the lookout for all badges that were ordered at Youmacon, Kollision Con, all of Tier2, and Tier3 badges that were purchased prior to February 1st (except for kids, groups, and out-of-country). They have been sent.
___

on Wednesday, March 14th: Be on the lookout for all badges that were ordered at Ohayocon, Anime Milwaukee, and Tier3 badges that were purchased prior to March 1st (except for kids, groups, and out-of-country). They have been sent.

When do you expect to have all the badges sent out?

This will include kids, groups, and out-of-country badges as well.
Tier3 ends on March 15th. As of midnight that night, you will no longer be able to purchase a badge with mailing. We intend the last wave of badges to be mailed shortly thereafter.

How do you ship badges?
We ship all badges First-Class Mail via USPS, which according to their website is delivered “within 3 days in most cases”.

I did not receive my badge as promised; what do I do now?
Please do not panic.
We ask that you wait one week after the announcement of the wave your badge was included in prior to contacting us at registration@ACen.org.

Please include your full name, email address, and the shipping address used in your email. This will help us locate your badge order in the registration system. Once we have received your email, we will research where your badge may have gone astray.

I thought I had purchased badge mailing, but it turns out that I hadn’t; can I still get my badge mailed?
Unfortunately, we will be unable to add the mailing onto your account after March 15th. You will need to pick up your badge from will-call during the open hours of Registration at the convention. (see below for open hours)

I moved and my badge was sent to the old address; what do I do now?
Please do not panic.
USPS will forward your badge to the new address if you have filed a change of address within the last year. If it has been longer than one year, USPS will return to sender. Once we have received your badge, we will contact you to verify mailing address and resend it.

There is a mistake in my shipping address; what do I do now?
Please do not panic.
Because your badge is sent First Class Mail, USPS will return to sender any badge that whose address is “Attempted – Not Known”, “Not Deliverable as Addressed”, “No Such Number”, etc.

When badges bounce back to us at the MAPS Office from USPS, we will always contact the attendee via email for shipping address verification prior to resending it. However, we will only resend the badge one additional time. If the badge bounces back to us a second time, it will be held at the Service Desk for pick up during the open hours of Registration. (see below for open hours)

Why has my badge name been changed?
We are a family friendly convention and all badge names must be rated “G”. Badge names are subject to staff approval; names deemed inappropriate will be changed without prior notice.

However, once you arrive at the convention we will be more than happy to change the badge label to a family-friendly badge name of your choice at either the Service Desk in the Registration Hall or the Liberty Room of the Hyatt Hotel during the open hours of Registration. (see below for open hours)

My badge and/or badge label was damaged during shipping, is this ok?
You will need to get it fixed if it is destroyed in any fashion. You can do that at either the Service Desk in the Registration Hall or the Liberty Room of the Hyatt Hotel during open hours of Registration. (see below for open hours)

What are your open hours at the convention?
Our open hours for Registration are as follows:

Registration at Convention Center Hours
Thursday: 4:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.

Registration in the Hyatt at Liberty
Thursday: 4:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Sunday: CLOSED

Will-call opens at the Hyatt Registration when the Convention Center Registration is closed. Badges can ONLY be purchased at the Hyatt Registration after the Convention Center Registration closes until 1am.

Anyone needing services from the Liberty room after it is closed will be directed to Registration in the Convention Center.

Hours for both areas of Registration are subject to change without notice. Doors close at the stated closing time, but we will finish the registrations for those in line.

My question wasn’t answered in your FAQ. What do I do now?
Please do not hesitate to contact us at registration@ACen.org.

This post has been edited by ever: 18 July 2012 - 11:13 PM

... never found an apple I could resist ...

2014-present : MAPS committee staff
2012-2014 : Department Head of Registration
2010-2011 : Assistant Department Head of Registration
2009 : General Registration Staff

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users