Anime Central Forums: Original Pokemon Character Group - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Original Pokemon Character Group A group to go to anime/gaming cons and do battle with others.

#1 User is offline   HotFrenchFry 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60094

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:17 AM

tried getting a group ready for this Anime Milwaukee but it didn't really work out. I'd like to form a group of people whom love to play Pokemon. My idea is to make The Wisconois Pokemon League, Wisconois being the name of our Region in the Pokemon Universe of course.

I'd like to get 8 members to become our Regions Gym leaders and I'm looking for three or four Elite Four members. I'd be our Regions Champion, not because I'm egotistical or think I'm the greatest, I've been beaten pretty good several times. I'd be the Regions champion only because well I came up with the idea for the group that's the only reason. This group is just for fun, not to see whose better than the other. Eventually I'd like to add an evil Team something or other down the road. Also of course if you have more ideas for more characters you can also Role Play like a youngster, Ace Trainer, Veteran, Black Belt, and so on.

Here's what you gotta do to join, please post or mm the following bit of information. Can alsso email me at ZRCook@hotmail.com

Your Name:
Characters Name:
Role: (Gym Leader, Elite Four, Trainer, etc.)
Your Pokemon Team: (If Gym Leader or Elite Four please stick with one type of Pokemon.)
Costume: (Please post a picture of yourself, a drawing or sketch of how you're going to dress, or a description of how you're going to dress. Come up with an orginal character and clothing style that'd fit into the pokemon Universe. I plan on making Pokemon Sprites for each character created and posting them on the groups website when it's created.)
Biography: A little Information or background about your trainer.)
Location: (What County, Town, City, or Village are you from in Wisonsin ex. Milwaukee, WI)
Pal Pad: (If feel like sharing)
3DS ID: (If feel like sharing)
What Game you Play on: (Platinum, Soul Silver, Black, White, etc.)

The goal for this group is to go to all or most of the cons in the Wisconsin and Illinois area and do Battle with trainers and other playing Pokemon, perhaps enter tournements, get our pictures taken, and Unite the Pokemon Trainers of Wisconsin and Illinois

#2 User is offline   Kappy 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60304

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:49 AM

This sounds like a really cool idea - I'm in!

Your Name: Ryan
Character Name: Kappy
Role: Ace Trainer
Your Pokemon Team: Hippowdon, Slowbro, Blissey, Tyranitar, Aron, Espeon
Costume: (I'll get a picture of myself up when I have the time. LOL)
Biography: Kappy has been playing competitive Pokemon since 3rd Gen. Right now, he's on and off, but is always up for a battle and meeting new people!
3DS ID: 2964-9085-1107
What Game you Play on: Black, but I play Platinum and HeartGold fairly often when I'm bored. LOL.

This post has been edited by Kappy: 14 March 2012 - 12:03 AM

Come talk to me (via PM, Skype, or at the con!) if you're interested in competitive Super Smash Bros. Brawl or Pokémon!!

------Cosplay------
Friday: Hoopz Ketchum
Saturday: Slam Dunkum
Sunday: Ash Barkley

Want to play with me in Brawl/Pokémon/Steam/etc... or just talk, add and contact me on Skype! Skype: ryan.klaproth

#3 User is offline   OtakuAngelD 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 59232

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:53 PM

That would be a lot of fun, I think, though I'd have to rebuild my team to make it fair ^^ Only due to money/time constraints, I could only go to a few cons....but it would still be fun and I know just what I would do...
2015 Cosplay
Mondo Oowada - DanganRonpa
Tsukishima Kei - Haikyuu
Atobe Keigo - Prince of Tennis
Mankanshoku Mako - Kill la Kill if it gets done on time

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users