Anime Central Forums: Resident Evil 6 - Anime Central Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Resident Evil 6 Leon and chris, real zombies are back!

#31 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:33 AM

View PostXenoBlade, on 04 October 2012 - 07:39 AM, said:

I sort of like the route RE took at 4. (Tho honestly, you really can't say it is scary now) After playing the demo, it really did feel like Call of Duty. I believe the produce of RE said he was inspired by Call of Duty and wanted to create RE6 to feel like that. Kinda selling out, but if it works. Tho this is the EXACT reason Keiji Inafune left.)

Capcom has lost a lot of respect from as of late. I miss their old days when they weren't so money hungry.

I miss that dude! He was my favorite of the favorite. I do wonder what would happen if Dr. W did look like Einstein though....
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users