• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Just me looking for a room...

#1 User is offline   Qu-ko 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61318

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:35 PM

I'm seriously considering heading to ACen for the first time this year, but the only thing standing in my way is that I'd really prefer to share a room with someone (or multiple someones) who are willing to accomodate an extra person. I could book a room for myself, but then I'd rather have the guarantee I'll be able to split the costs with at least one other person than have to shoulder it all myself.

Vital info: I'm female, turning 21 in a little over a week. I'll be flying in from Boston preferably on Thursday, and will be heading back on Sunday. I haven't booked anything yet, though, so times are somewhat flexible. Not sure if I'll be cosplaying yet, but more than likely yes, though it won't be anything extravagant. I'm also clean and self-sufficient as a roommate (or so I like to think), and I can even pay for whatever my share of the room will be ASAP if necessary if you have Paypal.

I'm not too bothered by gender or age; I'll be legal drinking age by the time of the con, so that's fine with me too, though I don't expect to be drinking that much myself, if at all. I also do not smoke. Other than the basic "clean and considerate" thing I'd like in return, I'd prefer not to room with anyone who plans to party long and hard through the night, because I actually do sleep reasonable hours at cons! ...Surprisingly. ;;

Alternatively, I might also be willing to book a room somewhere if I could get one or two other people to split the cost with me. I doubt there are many double bed rooms left at most of the hotels, but I'm not picky about sleeping arrangements if anyone else isn't.

So... I guess that's it. Hit me up if you might have space to squeeze me in! Please? C:

#2 User is offline   ravenfinch 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 61043

Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:51 PM

hope this help you can either get room yourslef from hotwire rates rosemont,il which is like 115 for all three night and might be cheaper if you book together with the plne flight orrr...-drumbrool- you can book with me and my sisters and pals well be getting 2 room 3 people each sorry for the spelling God bless :highfive: :highfive: :thumbup:

This post has been edited by ravenfinch: 07 January 2012 - 03:53 PM

#3 User is offline   Qu-ko 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61318

Posted 09 February 2012 - 01:21 PM

Bit belated on the followup, but I have a room all lined up now! Thank you for the offers and hospitality to everyone who extended it, and especially to the ones I am now rooming with who know who they are. <3

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users