• This topic is locked

Need Badge Mailing

#1 User is offline   Julian 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 16969

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:36 AM

Hi!

I pre-registered, and my card info was incorrect. When I was returned to the registrati0n form, the old card info was pre-populated to corrected, but the mailing option did not get re-checked. (Oh noes!)

I would like to have my badge mailed to me. I emailed the registration address about this a few weeks ago, but have not heard anything back.

Can someone please help?

Thanks!

#2 User is offline   ravenfinch 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 61043

Posted 03 January 2012 - 03:04 PM

well the best thing is to keep emailing them untill you get a reply explain to them and i pretty sure theyll just put mail on it but youll have to pay them some how alest thats what i think sorry if it dosent help

#3 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 53583

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:24 PM

I let someone know about your question. They should get back to you soon.
AKB48 and Sumire Sato Lover. 2017 will be my 8th ACen.

#4 User is offline   ever 

• Finance Team
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 18990

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:20 PM

View PostJulian, on 03 January 2012 - 11:36 AM, said:

Hi!

I pre-registered, and my card info was incorrect. When I was returned to the registrati0n form, the old card info was pre-populated to corrected, but the mailing option did not get re-checked. (Oh noes!)

I would like to have my badge mailed to me. I emailed the registration address about this a few weeks ago, but have not heard anything back.

Can someone please help?

Thanks!

Good Evening,

I apologize that you had not received a response to your earlier email from one of the Registration Team that monitors our email. I know things have been a bit hectic for them with the holidays, but that is not an excuse. I will be talking with them.

What I will need for you to do is to please send another email to registration@acen.org with your full name, email address, and registration system username. From there, one of the ADH's will put do a quick check on your account, and put your name on our list for add-on-mailing.

Unfortunately, we are waiting for our system programmers to finish upgrading our system to allow us to process the piece that allows for us to add mailing to your previous badge order. I am receiving regular updates from them as to when this will be complete. Once it is in place, the ADH's will contact everyone who is on the list so we help processes mailing for them.

The first wave of badges will be mailed out at the end of the month. I am expecting that we have the add-on-mailing complete before this, giving everyone enough time to have their badge mailed to them.

If you have any other specific concerns, I can also be reached at registration-departmenthead@acen.org.
Melinda Hayden
Registration Department Head

... never found an apple I could resist ...

2014-present : MAPS committee staff
2012-2014 : Department Head of Registration
2010-2011 : Assistant Department Head of Registration
2009 : General Registration Staff

#5 User is offline   Julian 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 16969

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:48 PM

View Postever, on 03 January 2012 - 10:20 PM, said:

Good Evening,

I apologize that you had not received a response to your earlier email from one of the Registration Team that monitors our email. I know things have been a bit hectic for them with the holidays, but that is not an excuse. I will be talking with them.

What I will need for you to do is to please send another email to registration@acen.org with your full name, email address, and registration system username. From there, one of the ADH's will put do a quick check on your account, and put your name on our list for add-on-mailing.

Unfortunately, we are waiting for our system programmers to finish upgrading our system to allow us to process the piece that allows for us to add mailing to your previous badge order. I am receiving regular updates from them as to when this will be complete. Once it is in place, the ADH's will contact everyone who is on the list so we help processes mailing for them.

The first wave of badges will be mailed out at the end of the month. I am expecting that we have the add-on-mailing complete before this, giving everyone enough time to have their badge mailed to them.

If you have any other specific concerns, I can also be reached at registration-departmenthead@acen.org.
Melinda Hayden
Registration Department Head

Thanks, Melinda. I will send that message in the morning, and wait for a reply. If I have not heard back by Feb 1, I will in contact again to check the status of your system upgrades. Thanks again.

Julian

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users