• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

WHO I'D LIKE TO SEE

#1 User is offline   copywarrior 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61145

Posted 17 December 2011 - 12:14 PM

I'VE BEEN TO 3 ACENS TOGETHER ALREADY, I HAVE SEVERAL PEOPLE I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THERE:

]OHNNY YOUNG BOSCH (BLEACH, CODE GEASS, POWER RANGERS) well known as ICHIGO KUROSAKI, LELOUCH IN code geass ADAM in power rangers

DAN GREEN (YUGIOH, YUGIOH 5DS) WELL KNOWN AS YUGI MOTO AND OFFIVER TRUDGE

TRAVIS WILLINGHAM (FMA, OURAN HOST CLUB, BLEACH) WELL KNOWN AS ROY MUSTANG MORI SENPAI in ouran host club

DAVID HATER (XMEN, METAL GEAR SOLID, WATCHMEN) WELL KNOWN AS SOLID SNAKE

COLLEEN CLINKERBEARD (FMA, SOUL EATER, RUMBLING HEARTS PEACH GIRL) WELLKNOWN AS MARIE IN SOUL EATER

KATE OXELY (PEACH GIRL, SCHOOL RUMBLE, RUMBLING HEARTS, SAVE ME LOLLIPOP) KNOWN AS MOMO IDACHI IN PEACH GIRL

PAUL EIDING (METAL GEAR SOLID, BEN 10, TRANSFORMERS, RAGE) well known as colonel in MGS grandpa in BEN10 and preceptor in TRANSFORMERS

KHARY PAYTON ( MGS4, TEEN TITANS) well known as cyborg in TEEN TITANS and DREBIN in mgs4

COLLEEN O'SHAUGHNESSEY (ALPHA PROTOCOL, NARUTO SIPPUDEN, BLEACH) MADISON ST. JAMES in ALPHA PROTOCOL, INO YAMANATKA IN NARUTO and nelliel in bleach

CHRISTOPHER RANDOLPH (METAL GEAR SOLID SERIES, DREAM DATE, SUPER SMASH BROTHERS) WELL KNOWN AS OTACON

ERIC VALE ( FMAB, FRUITS BASKET) KIMBLEE IN FMA and YUKI SOHMA in fruits basket

ERIC STUART (YUGIOH, POKEMON) SETO KIABA IN YUGIOH AND BROCK/JAMES/SQUIRTEL IN POKEMON

STEPHANIE SHEH: (BLEACH, NARUTO) HINATA HYUGA in Naruto/shippuden AND ORIHIME INOUE in bleach

DEREK STEPHEN PRINCE (bleach, naruto, love hina) URYUU IN bleach SHINO in naruto and Keitaro in love hina

DAVE WITTENBERG (naruto, FF7 ADVENT CHILDREN) kakashi in NARUTO vincent in ADVENT CHILDREN

TONY OLIVER (BLEACH) KNOWN AS ULQUIORRA IN BLEACH

DAVID VINCENT (BLEACH) WELL KNOWN AS GRIMMJOW JAGERJACK (I KNOW I SPELLED HIS NAME WRONG)

these are all the people i would love to see at his next years convention especially JOHNNY YOUNG BOSCH, DAVID HAYTER AND PAUL EIDING CHRISTOPHER RANDOLPH OR KHARY PAYTON. i have met stephanie before and she's always fun to have around :D and seeing VIC there again would be cool to but we need a little more spice this year and these (ESPECIALLY JOHNNY, PAUL, KAHRY, CHRISTOPHER AND DAVID HAYTER) would in my book make things alot more exciting this year then last

last year i met the man who did the voice for the dark magician, but this ear meeting the man himself who played the card and the main character DAN GREEN would be AMAZING AND ALSO MEETING ERIC STUART the man who did the VOICE OF SETO KIABA would be awesome... i'd also love to see him hit on the girls like he did in pokemon just for fun lol

#2 User is offline   JujuFox 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 45794

Posted 17 December 2011 - 12:57 PM

I think your caps lock key got stuck.
Attending since 2005 • Artist Alley 2011-2017
Check out my shop Geeky Cute Crochet on Etsy!

#3 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 17 December 2011 - 02:04 PM

Yes being Johnny Yong Bosch but only if the rest of his band Eyeshine gets to come along too!!!!!!!!! ^____^
ACen 2017 Cosplay
Friday: General Esdeath (Akame Ga Kill!) (98% d/t touch ups and re-doing sword)
Saturday: Major Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell ARISE variant] (100%)
Sunday: Either Major Motoko Kusanagi from GITS S.A.C. 2nd GIG or Esdeath again. Help me decide D;
RIP Origa <3

COME SEE MY PANELS!!!

"Let's Form a Stand Alone Complex!" Saturday, 12:30 PM – 2:15 PM Panel Room 13 DESCC
"My Ghost Whispers, Therefore I am" Saturday, 3:45 PM – 5:30 PM Panel Room 13

#4 User is offline   Jeff 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 29995

Posted 17 December 2011 - 10:57 PM

---------------->Brentalfloss. <--------------

The Protomen too

This post has been edited by Jeff: 17 December 2011 - 10:59 PM

Love, Peace, & Video Games

#5 User is offline   copywarrior 

• Pip

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:22 PM

someone who just hit it big in the industry brand new is DANIELLE MCRAE, she's strRING IN AFEW UPCOMING GAMES FOR THE 360 THAT WILL BE RELEASED LATER THIS YEAR OR EARLY NEXT... it's unsure what the games are but i'm sure that she deserves her turn in the spotlight.

they also need to invite to woman who did the voice of Toru Honda from Fruits basket and MAKA in SOUL EATER. and they should also invite the man who does the voice of STEIN in soul eater, CHUCK HUBER, he seems like and awesome guy and he also played dr. yabo in OURAN HOST CLUB

#6 User is offline   Jeff 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 29995

Posted 04 January 2012 - 11:41 PM

No but seriously. Invite Brentalfloss and The Protomen or you'll never hear the end of it. They don't even have to accept. I just want to know that they were considered.
Love, Peace, & Video Games

#7 User is offline   copywarrior 

• Pip

Posted 09 January 2012 - 08:06 PM

Danielle McRae – Danielle McRae is a new blooded voice over actress residing in Los Angeles, California. Being a native to the Los Angeles area, she found her theatrical calling at the age of 23 years old which then led her to learn about the technical side of ADR training and Character Development with ADR Director, Tony Oliver. Danielle continues on with her journey in making a name for herself as a diverse and versatile voice actress. Being a freelance voice over performer, some of her most notable credits have been in Metal Gear Solid: Philanthropy, Nightmare House 2, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego, The Underbelly “an ongoing webseries”, and League of Legends.

Danielle has also just wrapped up with recording for several awesome video game projects which are currently top secret, but you can expect them to be released very soon!

#8 User is offline   Foxtail150 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 61326

Posted 10 January 2012 - 04:35 PM

It would be pretty awesome of Parle Productions could be there.

#9 User is offline   Fmoney 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61305

Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:41 PM

David Hader would be wicked

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users