Little sister : Boruto Sasuke : Naruto and Frisk : Undertale
Little Cousin : Unconfirmed Pony : My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

#452 User is offline   Menchi 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 11059

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:59 PM

I only went to the midnight shoot and that was really fun. I was the Dojima with the blazer. Disappointed I couldn't make the Friday shoot due to the VGO/Imeruat concert but still had a lot of fun. I don't have a tumblr but in the process of sending my pics to my friend (who was Yukiko with the Red glasses and fan as well) to upload.

#453 User is offline   BreBre716 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 59491

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:51 PM

I just wanna say thanks again everyone. I had a blast. It was my first time ever going to the midnight shoot. I really enjoy SMT/Persona and now Devil Survivor to! See you all again next year :)
ACen 2016 COSPLAY

Minako Arisato/FemMC : Persona 3

Misato Katusragi: Neon Genesis Evangelion
Tidus : Final Fantasy X
Chara : Undertale

#454 User is offline   Izuhara_Torozu 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 61968

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:00 PM

Oh my, shout outs! Lol I wouldn't even know where to start. I've been working on putting forum names to faces from the shoots and I think I have it about right, but I'm so used to calling everyone by their Persona aliases that my poor brain could just melt down :rolleyes:

So here goes...

Bre! The first Persona character I met of the weekend! You played a great Minako. I saw somewhere else in the forum that you were worried about people givin ya crap about being the "black girl Minako". PFFFFT! Screw them you pull it off with flying colors for sure! Super cute! Glad you and the fella you were with were my buddies at the Persona panel, since I didn't really know anyone there haha.

This is for Okko.. great Aki. The end. Lol. For real, I know I told you but the poses and Aki swag ran deep. And you were super cool about, well, everything lol. Glad I didn't get a boxing glove to the face when the coat became a shadow! :P

Hoshi, We didn't get to chat (sad face), but I'm assuming you were the Naoto that was with the Kenji? If not I apologize lol.. but if you were... Those pics by the fountain were so cute. I may be a dude but I was prancing around like a little fool watching :blush:

Taiyaki, the photobombing pyro jack that found his way into all the best photos! I laughed, I cried, I loved it. The LEDs were a great touch, and without you who would Ziondood have been able to take pics with? heheh, great stuff!

Yasui, you're my skipping partner, and everyone needs one of those, lmao. I'm glad you didn't lose your glasses in the end at the midnight shoot! Your enthusiasm was infectious. Hope you make it again. Oh, Zion showed me a pic someone snapped of us skipping, epiiic, haha.

Shiro! First Koro the lovechild with Junpei then beating him up?! Such entertainment!! You pulled off an awesome Fuuka and Yukari, top notch stuff :) Glad you made it all the way to the fountain as part of our group of cool kids!

Naoya, I haven't played Persona 1.. and I know nothing about it, except that it doesn't get enough love.. and who better to give it some love than you?! Awesome P1 MC!

And to you Dojimas.. I didn't get a chance to you guys up, but you all looked pretty gritty and hardcore. It was a sight to behold.

That's all I know off hand! I'm sorry if I missed anyone. The Junpeis, Aigis, Shinji, Mitsurus, Teddie, Elizabeth, everyone, I love you all! I guess I'm still fangasming a little over the whole thing.

Oh.. and mega thanks to everyone who did the Caramelldansen nonsense with me on Friday :wacko:

Hate to admit this since I've been facebook free since forever, but I'm super tempted to finally get one just to stay in contact with con friends. How silly, but watch out cuz I might just do it.
Whether a tree lives to see the end of centuries
Or a random hand picks in instantly
Life is art, a miracle for all to believe
I must tell you that you lived beautifully

#455 User is offline   TaiyakiOni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 41763

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:25 PM

If you do, look me up by my forum name :P

Thanks for the shout out! I had lots of fun with everyone at both shoots and can't wait to do it again next year!

Trust me, Pyro Jack will be coming around for multiple years I think...

Also, check the Madoka shoot that was at 11pm that day, I photobombed them as well, in the background of all their pics on the stairs behind them (where Mitsuru was standing during our shoot).
The Oni of Taiyaki
Cosplays: ACen 2013
Persona: Pyro Jack

#456 User is offline   Izuhara_Torozu 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:33 PM

Oh excellent, more pics to go checkin out tomorrow after work :D

Speaking of photobombing, I forgot to look.. did photobombing Jesus make it into any from the dark hour shoot? He was so funny

#457 User is offline   Okko 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 59615

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:33 PM

View PostIzuhara_Torozu, on 30 April 2012 - 11:00 PM, said:

This is for Okko.. great Aki. The end. Lol. For real, I know I told you but the poses and Aki swag ran deep. And you were super cool about, well, everything lol. Glad I didn't get a boxing glove to the face when the coat became a shadow! :P

Thanks man, means a lot, especially since I was a little self conscious about my cosplay before ACen haha. And who wouldn't join you in the Carmelldansen, 1. It's such an infectious thing, 2. Ryoji looked like he was having fun and nothing bad has never happened when Ryoji has fun *Remembering Bath house incident* 3. And it looked amazingly fun! If you ever do get a Facebook, look me up, shouldn't be too hard since Ziondude has me on there already. Thanks for being a cool guy!

and about the Jesus thing, yes I believe he is in one of my pictures XD

This post has been edited by Okko: 30 April 2012 - 11:36 PM

ACen 2017
Geralt of Rivia

#458 User is offline   Hoshigumo 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 61317

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:15 AM

Apologies in advance for length and anyone I skipped:

Sid_Highwind: You make a great Dojima-sama. Thoroughly enjoyed watching you and Adachi on Friday.

Okko: You may as well have -been- Akihiko. The swag is indeed strong with this one. Also, you're very welcome for the boombox. My brother insisted on bringing it along. I'll pass on the thanks.

Ziondood: I admit to not having played Devil Survivor, but you were very animated in all your shots and seemed natural. I think you did a great job conveying your character, which is more than some people do. Thanks also for posting so many shots of the Midnight fountain shoot. They're very well done. I'm happy I've got such nice shots of us.

TaiyakiOni: Thank you for helping organize things on the forum and for working hard to put together such an amazing Pyro Jack. Seriously, the hand gestures and floaty effect you had going on were borderline creepy. Very well done, sir.

Izuhara_Torozu: Yes, that was me as detective Naoto with the ridiculously tall Kanji-kun. Your secret is safe with me (and however many other hundreds of random viewers pass by)! Your Ryoji was hilarious and entertaining. I kept hearing the Hiimdaisy Ryoji dub just -looking- at you. And the scarf you made shows up in photos as 2-D...WTH, man? You're some sort of wizard.

Shiro: Your Yukari was great. I admire her fierce-ness!

YasuiGetups: I LOVE YOU NANA-CHAN. That is all.

...okay, I fibbed. I'm glad we decided to attend the Persona panel, otherwise I don't think I'd have been social enough to approach you and say hi (that goes for anyone in the Persona group this year--I get nervous about appearing overly-friendly or creeper-esque, and tend to be shy in general). You were very sweet and Kanji and I were really flattered. I really, really regret not having presence of mind to ask for a photo with you.

brebre716: Don't pay attention to haters. You're better than them. I knew who you were immediately.

Red Juliet / Starlett-chan: You made very graceful Yukikos.

I really, really hope we decide to attend ACen next year, despite the weird time we had. It's regrettable that it's once a year, and that we didn't organize some sort of pre-shoot meetup (or that I derped and didn't SEE a listing for a pre-shoot meetup). Like BreBre said elsewhere, this fandom is surprisingly civil and a joy to be part of, and missing out on all-important Social Links saddens me.

...doesn't sadden Kanji-kun so much, I don't think, but then again the man's a stone wall. He's probably sad we didn't have more time, too.

--Naoto

Edit: Forgot to mention my Facebook is the same as my user name, in case anyone I haven't friended already would like a Fortune rank up.

This post has been edited by Hoshigumo: 01 May 2012 - 12:20 AM

ACen Cosplay 2014:
Celty Sturluson
Ren Kougyoku
Naoto Shirogane (detective ver.)

#459 User is offline   Chris 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 11640

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:07 AM

View PostBreBre716, on 30 April 2012 - 05:33 PM, said:

Here's my midnight album!

http://www.facebook....65992013&type=1

I was looking for that pic of me as vincent from that shoot

Thanks
Oh look a rainbow farting cat

#460 User is offline   Ziondood 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 61964

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:42 AM

View PostHoshigumo, on 01 May 2012 - 12:15 AM, said:

Ziondood: I admit to not having played Devil Survivor, but you were very animated in all your shots and seemed natural. I think you did a great job conveying your character, which is more than some people do. Thanks also for posting so many shots of the Midnight fountain shoot. They're very well done. I'm happy I've got such nice shots of us.

Awww thanks :)) Don't worry, I'm only about 32 hours in myself, I must say. It's a huge grind :P with work I havnt had as much time as I normally would play :/

This post has been edited by Ziondood: 02 May 2012 - 09:53 AM

Nagisa - Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
http://www.cosplay.com/member/169107/

#461 User is offline   Naoya Toudou 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 17652

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:17 AM

View PostIzuhara_Torozu, on 30 April 2012 - 11:00 PM, said:

Naoya, I haven't played Persona 1.. and I know nothing about it, except that it doesn't get enough love.. and who better to give it some love than you?! Awesome P1 MC!

as i told others Persona 1 shall not die! I certainly will be bringing my uniform next year ( and maybe even better than last time! and thanks for the shout out it made my day :)

#462 User is offline   Sid_Highwind 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 29806

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:30 PM

Guess I'll do some shoutouts too:

@Hoshigumo: Thank you! Dojima was always my favorite character in P4 outside of the investigation team (that would go to Yosuke :P) so I was glad I was able to put him together real quick this year. Your detective Naoto was amazing! And you and your Kanji were so cute together! Oh, and if the Teddy you posted the link for is the same one from the Friday shoot, let him know he was awesome too!

@Izuhara: I may not of have played P3 yet (for too long a reason for me to type here >.<) but your Ryoji was spot on, and I think you definitely were the life of the Friday shoot. I'm glad to have Caramelldansened with you (albeit briefly) good sir!

@Ziondood: I haven't played Devil Survivor either, but you were very entertaining during the shoot. The pics of you with Pyro Jack and you with MC of P3 were priceless!

@TaiyakiOni: OMG dude! Your Pyro Jack was just...OMG! A very talented cosplayer, you are! I hope to see you again!

And...that's it for me! Still no photos yet >.< Will get them soon for you guys! Oh, did anybody happen to snap a pic when I jumped in at the end of the Caramelldansen! Just one and I will die a happy man :P
ACEN 2012 Cosplays:
Friday/Majority of Saturday: Ryotaro Dojima-Persona 4
Saturday Morning/Early Afternoon: Cid Highwind-Final Fantasy 7

#463 User is offline   BreBre716 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:21 PM

@Izuhara_Torozu,
Oh ...I could tear up from this. Thanks alot. You were the first Persona person I saw Friday also. I leaned over to my friend and said. WOW THAT RYOJI IS AWESOME. And Yeah The Persona panel was really informative and fun but we had to leave early because he wasn't feeling very well. But You were really nice and A legit perfect Ryoji. I'd love to talk to you more :) And thank you so much for the compliments on my Minako, I was worried I wouldn't be recognizable but I guess I did a good job :D Thank you so much!

@Okko

okay I will admit with out fan girling too much I was happy to see someone be Akihiko and you pulled it off great. You had the right swag and everything I give you 100 bishie points for your great work! :D and the pics we had were adorable . I can't wait to see your Ultimate in Mayonaka Areana Akihikp next year. Hopefully it won't be so cold next year.

@Ziondoood
I haven't played Devil Survivor but I was looking up pictures and gameplay and you've convinced me to play it now. Thank you so much! Hope to see you again next year! :D

@TaiyakiOni
Your Pyro Jack was just so cool! I applaud you for your work on it. It must've taken awhile. You were amazing!

@Naoya Toudou
I haven't played Persona 1 yet but it's on my list but your P1 Protagonist was great and You've made me add Persona 1 to the top of my list for games to buy this summer. right up there with Devil Survivor. Thanks so much and hope to see you again next year .

@Hoshigumo

Thank you so much for the compliments about my Minako. And my Squall at the final Fantasy Shoot. Your Naoto and Shera were great and you looked so cute with Your husband who was Kanji and Cid. And If I'm not mistaken was that you in your Naoto with Teddi and Kanji that helped me and my boyfriend find our way to the Persona panel? I Think it was if so thanks so much! You guys were great and wonderful people.

@Shiro
Both your Fuuka and Yukari were great. It's just too bad you caouldn't be two people at the same time. The pics we had for the "take Koromaru for a walk" were great :)

@YasuiGetups
I was happy to see a Nanako and man oh man did you ever pull it off well! :D

@Teddi ?
I'm not sure how to get in contact with him but The Teddi that I met walking to the Persona panel. You made me laugh all the way there and I had such a huge smile on my face. You were great! Loved your Teddi!

I'm sad that Acen is over and I know I'm repeating myself but still to everyone that I didn't get a chance to talk to in person or on the forums or on facebook It was great being with everyone. I'm repeating myself so much sorry. But like I said before It was my first Midnight shoot and my first time being Minako since I was just a social link Last year and I just had a great time! I really hope to keep in contact with you guys and maybe meet up at other cons down the road :) Feel free to add me on "facebook". See you all around and once again thanks for making this such a great experience.

Sorry ...long post is long
http://www.facebook....ocolatebunny716

This post has been edited by BreBre716: 01 May 2012 - 04:21 PM

ACen 2016 COSPLAY

#464 User is offline   Okko 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:30 PM

That reminds me! The shinjiro that was there, no idea who he was but the pictures I got with the guy were awesome EPIC BRO FIST! XD, can't wait for next year, I'd like to keep in contact with everyone here and hopefully arrange a meetup next year before the actual shoot
ACen 2017
Geralt of Rivia

#465 User is offline   BreBre716 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:40 PM

Oh yeah.. I forgot about that Shinjiro! I got a couple of pics with him. He was great . I saw another one on Friday besides him but he never came to any of the shoots.
ACen 2016 COSPLAY

#466 User is offline   Hoshigumo 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:40 PM

@BreBre, You've already got that particular Teddie on FB friends. And yes, the three of us were the ones that walked over with you guys.
ACen Cosplay 2014:
Celty Sturluson
Ren Kougyoku

#467 User is offline   BreBre716 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:58 PM

View PostHoshigumo, on 01 May 2012 - 04:40 PM, said:

@BreBre, You've already got that particular Teddie on FB friends. And yes, the three of us were the ones that walked over with you guys.

Oh yeah. I completely forgot. woops.
ACen 2016 COSPLAY

#468 User is offline   Ziondood 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 61964

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:39 AM

Just gonna respond and say a few things here :]

View PostOkko, on 30 April 2012 - 08:50 AM, said:

Great idea Yasui, shout outs!

@Ziondood: Damn you man, you and your fancy Devil Survivor cosplay and talk about the game has made me really want a 3DS and the game, great job, I'm going to be broke now XD thank you twas fun hanging out.

Thanks dood!! :D Hehe Its easily overlooked since its on a handheld system, but its so great :]
Your Akihiko was fantastic! The poses and the emotion that you threw in was perfect :D Your a really chill dood too :]
You better be there next year xP

View PostSid_Highwind, on 01 May 2012 - 03:30 PM, said:

Guess I'll do some shoutouts too:

@Ziondood: I haven't played Devil Survivor either, but you were very entertaining during the shoot. The pics of you with Pyro Jack and you with MC of P3 were priceless!

Don't worry, It seems like barely anyone has xPPP Thanks! I was pretty nervous actually considering this was my first year @ Acen and my first shoot too ^_^ I havn't played P4 yett (Now that the Vita version has finally been announced I will be soon!) but I could tell that you played your character well :D The caramelldansen was great too xPPP

View PostBreBre716, on 01 May 2012 - 04:21 PM, said:

@Ziondoood
I haven't played Devil Survivor but I was looking up pictures and gameplay and you've convinced me to play it now. Thank you so much! Hope to see you again next year!

I'm glad to hear :DDD Oh you will see me next year! I MUST GO!!! :w00t: Maybe I will bring cake too :happybday:

Hoshigumo - Like I said before I havnt played P4 but you guys did a great job being adorable as hell!!
I have no problem saying that Okko :P I have no excuses, THIS IS THE TRUTH!! but for real, come back next time, and hopefully everyone can meet up beforehand too!!!

Naoya Toudou - Awesome getting to talk to you dood, Great P1 too!!! :D You're a pretty cool guy! Hopefully soon I will be able to play P1 & P2!!

Shiro - You as Fuuka was perfect!!! Then you came out on saturday with Yukari!!! ("Mind Blown") Oh and that Koromaru ^_^ Too cute!

TaiyakiOni - Your Pyro Jack was so golden!!! Honestly your costume made my week, great job :]] All of the cool shots of us we pretty awesome too :]] I found this one of you creepin!!!
https://www.facebook...37537a4

YasuiGetups - http://i.picasion.co...85e7913ac76.gif
That will be all xP

The Fujoshi - You better show up next year :D OR THERE WILL BE MACCA TO PAY!! XP

Honestly though everyone, this was the most fun I have had in a long time. You are all such fantastic people :]
Hopefully I will have beaten P3 & P4 by the time ACEN 2013 rolls around so I catch more of the references and maybe I'll cook up something new to show :] Also, ADD ME ON FACEBOOK GUYZ!!
Nagisa - Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
http://www.cosplay.com/member/169107/

#469 User is offline   Naoya Toudou 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:12 PM

View PostBreBre716, on 01 May 2012 - 04:21 PM, said:

@Naoya Toudou
I haven't played Persona 1 yet but it's on my list but your P1 Protagonist was great and You've made me add Persona 1 to the top of my list for games to buy this summer. right up there with Devil Survivor. Thanks so much and hope to see you again next year .

Thanks so much im glad i can spread the persona 1 love! maybe ill get lucky and a few people will join in on the cosplay lol.

View PostZiondood, on 02 May 2012 - 10:39 AM, said:

Naoya Toudou - Awesome getting to talk to you dood, Great P1 too!!! :D You're a pretty cool guy! Hopefully soon I will be able to play P1 & P2!!

Thanks! it was great getting to se you one last time before i left :) youre awesome too and made an awesome MC cosplay as well. you do that and ill play devil survivor! remember to play 1 before 2 since 2 is practically a direct sequel XD lol

#470 User is offline   Raiji Magiwind 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 9486

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:32 PM

Well even though I didn't go this year due to a number of issues, I am happy to see that folks still had fun at the Persona Shoot, and even carried on my Dark Hour tradition in my absence (yes my Dark Hour gathering has apparently become semi-famous, and I started it at ACEN, then it expanded to four cons total by end of this year). Hopefully I'll see many of you at Colossalcon or at Youmacon. I know for Youma, I have thrown down the gauntlet and issued the challenge to the Persona fandom to gather a full Velvet Room (Igor, Nameless/Nanashi --JP, Belladonna, Elizabeth, Margaret, Theo and the Demon Artist )+ Joker, Nyarlathotep and Philemon ( I got P2 Philemon covered, so we need a P1 version...:D) together at once....

Peace, lobve and doughnuts...
Philemon

This post has been edited by Raiji Magiwind: 02 May 2012 - 09:33 PM

--ACEN 2011 Cosplay Plans--
LIKELY FINAL SET FOR ACEN 2011...
Persona- Philemon (P2 Ver.-V2.0); OHSHC- Nekozawa (both ver.); +DEBUT+ DGM- Neah Walker/14th
Member of: ACEN Glomp Team- GT's 1st Ninja!!, Crossplay Alliance

#471 User is offline   Shiro 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 29887

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:09 AM

oh Man I feel the love in this thread! :wub:

I've been very crunched for time to get on and give you all the shoutouts you all deserve (the annual end of the Semester madness... :thumbdown: ) but I do want you to know that you were all amazing and made this year better than the last!

My FB is open to you if you want to friend me.
ACen 2015:
-Fuuka Yamagishi(w/Koromaru plush)-Persona 4 Arena
-Ran Yakumo-Touhou Project
-Rin Hoshizora (Wonderful Rush)-Love Live
-Hiyoko Tosaka-Hatoful Boyfriend

#472 User is offline   Naoya Toudou 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:28 AM

View PostRaiji Magiwind, on 02 May 2012 - 09:32 PM, said:

Well even though I didn't go this year due to a number of issues, I am happy to see that folks still had fun at the Persona Shoot, and even carried on my Dark Hour tradition in my absence (yes my Dark Hour gathering has apparently become semi-famous, and I started it at ACEN, then it expanded to four cons total by end of this year). Hopefully I'll see many of you at Colossalcon or at Youmacon. I know for Youma, I have thrown down the gauntlet and issued the challenge to the Persona fandom to gather a full Velvet Room (Igor, Nameless/Nanashi --JP, Belladonna, Elizabeth, Margaret, Theo and the Demon Artist )+ Joker, Nyarlathotep and Philemon ( I got P2 Philemon covered, so we need a P1 version...:D) together at once....

Peace, lobve and doughnuts...
Philemon

always a pleasure to see some P1 and P2 love! Hope to see you if i do get to go to youmacon or if you attend acen next year.

#473 User is offline   CurseOfTheLeek 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 29781

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:31 PM

Hello all! Just wanted to let you know that you made my con. Both shoots were an absolute blast, I will definitely be cosplaying Persona again so I can hang with you all next year. :heart:
I was the cross-dressed Souji, btw. I'd love to get to know some of you guys!
I will be was an absolutely enchanting totally ordinary Persona 4 protagonist gas station attendant.

#474 User is offline   Hoshigumo 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:11 PM

...I think there very definitely needs to be a get-together before photoshoots, next year. We all missed out on social time.
ACen Cosplay 2014:
Celty Sturluson
Ren Kougyoku

#475 User is offline   TaiyakiOni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 41763

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:20 PM

View PostCurseOfTheLeek, on 03 May 2012 - 05:31 PM, said:

Hello all! Just wanted to let you know that you made my con. Both shoots were an absolute blast, I will definitely be cosplaying Persona again so I can hang with you all next year. :heart:

Oh, so your NotAlice's friend... Welcome to the fold...

One of us... one of us... one of us...

PyroJackLaugh.wav
The Oni of Taiyaki
Cosplays: ACen 2013
Persona: Pyro Jack

#476 User is offline   Hoshigumo 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:52 PM

View PostCurseOfTheLeek, on 03 May 2012 - 05:31 PM, said:

You were the first cosplay we saw while taking out stuff to our room. I was so stoked for this con after that. Thank you.
ACen Cosplay 2014:
Celty Sturluson
Ren Kougyoku

#477 User is offline   Izuhara_Torozu 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:55 PM

I am so down for meeting up before the shoots are actually scheduled! The comradery would be even better, and then we're not glomping people we don't know as soon as it starts. :rolleyes: heh

There's certainly enough to talk about no doubt.. since we managed to keep entertained all that time around ye olde fountain. Maybe if we all got together early, then there would be time for that little thing that is known to some as *king's game*.

Gah I wanna try it!

So is it next year yet?

#478 User is offline   Okko 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:48 PM

I'm up for it, I'll play kings game this time :D meeting up before would be awesome! I can't wait...why is it so far away :/
ACen 2017
Geralt of Rivia

#479 User is offline   BreBre716 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:56 AM

I'd. be down for it to . Thursday meet up next year anyone? and if Any is going to Anime World Chicago hit me up . it's the same location as Acen and I'll be the FemMc again :)
ACen 2016 COSPLAY

#480 User is offline   Okko 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:28 PM

Wow people are already starting to put up meetups for next year. Let's have us some SMT 2013!
ACen 2017
Geralt of Rivia

• 18 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users