• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Favorite Anime Couple?

#1 User is offline   OtakuChica 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 60765
  • Location:Hiding In your pantry. What? I get hungry watching you!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:50 PM

It seems so many fan wars are going on over couples. I'd like to see anime fans just simply talk about why they love the couples they do without fighting and calling others names. One of my favorite couples that I'm really into right now is NaruSaku. I don't hate NaruHina though! I'm not a huge fan, but I won't die if it doesn't happen (SasuSaku though, yes, I'll throw a tantrum over that). So what are your favorite pairings? Remember, NO FIGHTING! JUST STATEMENTS! BE SERIOUS, NOT ANGRY!
ACen 2011 - Haruhi Suzumiya
ACen 2012 - Shippuden Sakura Haruno
ACen 2013 - Friday: fem!Jack Frost Saturday: Toon Link

#2 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 11087

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:01 PM

I like this thread but I have nothing to contribute.
^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

#3 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 03 September 2011 - 10:40 PM

Momoko and Endou from Sumomomo. Anime is a meme but so unpopular that nobody really knows about it, let alone a manga only character. Like it because unlike the main love interest, doesn't treat her like crap.

Russiamerica from Hetalia. One of the few yaoi pairings that doesn't suffer from 'fujoshi seme.' Both guys are usually IC when shipped and go down fighting. No whimpy uke.

Beelzebub and Sakuma from Azazel-san. LOL its the most normal pairing in the series. Not even the human guy is normal!

Goten and Trunks from DBZ/DBZ GT. Look at GT. Doesn't help that either guy has a gf and are really really close, as close as Bulma/Vegeta or Chichi/Goku.

I used to ship Rock Lee and Sakura because it was the only guy who treated Sakura nicely and liked her through time skip. But because of the manga, I haven't read Naruto anything in a while.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#4 User is offline   SimmisterSimm 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60916

Posted 04 September 2011 - 04:56 AM

I'd say my favorite is Ayato Kamina/Haruka Mishima from RahXephon. They have a rather complicated relationship that is just developed wonderfully over the course of the entire anime.

Shinji/Asuka from NGE is interesting too, if only for watching a disastrous love/hate relationship on screen pumped full of unresolved sexual tension!
Let's get our feet out of the dust!

#5 User is offline   Keans 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 57580

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:07 PM

Air Gear: Ikky x Kururu, I just like Kururu better.

Big O: Roger x Dorothy, Why not? they did it Chobits, and at least Dorothy wont shut down.

Fairy Tail: Gajeel x Levi & Gray x Juvia. (Tho those are almost canon xP)

GTO: Onizuka x Urumi, She has the best interactions with Onizuka through out the whole Manga

One Piece: Luffy x Hancock, But I just love the interactions between Luffy and her so I kind of want it to stay the same all they way to the end. xD

Naruto: Naruto x Hinata, I don't like SakuxNaru. Hinata has always appreciated Naruto, while sakura was more of a bish towards him. She went after bad boy Sasuke and got all heart broken now she wants to get in with Naruto? I say hell no. But that is just IMHO, I just general dislike people who cant appreciate what they have and such.

Edit: Opps almost forgot

Infinite Stratos: Ichika x Charlotte, for harem anime it can sometimes be hard to chose, but I just like this pairing the best for some reason.

This post has been edited by Keans: 04 September 2011 - 03:11 PM

ACEN 2012:
Big O! - Roger Smith
Fairy Tail - Gajeel

ACEN 2013 - Gene Starwin(Outlaw Star)
Go check my FB Album and give me suggestions!!!
[/size]Facebook DeviantArt

#6 User is offline   OtakuChica 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:33 PM

View PostKeans, on 04 September 2011 - 03:07 PM, said:

Air Gear: Ikky x Kururu, I just like Kururu better.

Big O: Roger x Dorothy, Why not? they did it Chobits, and at least Dorothy wont shut down.

Fairy Tail: Gajeel x Levi & Gray x Juvia. (Tho those are almost canon xP)

GTO: Onizuka x Urumi, She has the best interactions with Onizuka through out the whole Manga

One Piece: Luffy x Hancock, But I just love the interactions between Luffy and her so I kind of want it to stay the same all they way to the end. xD

Naruto: Naruto x Hinata, I don't like SakuxNaru. Hinata has always appreciated Naruto, while sakura was more of a bish towards him. She went after bad boy Sasuke and got all heart broken now she wants to get in with Naruto? I say hell no. But that is just IMHO, I just general dislike people who cant appreciate what they have and such.

Edit: Opps almost forgot

Infinite Stratos: Ichika x Charlotte, for harem anime it can sometimes be hard to chose, but I just like this pairing the best for some reason.

Well, I like Naruto and Sakura together, because well, Naruto always liked Sakura, and Naruto doesn't really understand Hinata. He never really acknowledged her, even after she confessed, and she trained hard for that reason, so I don't really think Naruto is understanding towards her enough. And Sakura and Naruto started becoming closer with each episode. And the whole "still loves Sasuke" thing, she loves the OLD Sasuke. She also feels like she can't do enough for him, and they both care and understand each other. That's why I like them together better. But I do like the couples of Naruto x Hinata though.

#7 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:41 PM

I like Motoko Kusanagi and Batou together. It's a crazy chemistry thing. They are two really scary people, but because of that they understand each other. Yeah, people get all obsessed with her love for Kuze, but hey, Batou knows her better than Kuze even though he may not (we don't know fully) if Batou knows about Motoko's past. And I always see Batou and Motoko being each other's guardian angel which is showing in all the incarnations of Ghost in the Shell.

For Naruto, I like NaruXHina because I think that Hinata's main motivation for getting stronger is because of Naruto, and that during the Chunin exams Naruto was supporting her as a friend and told her not to give up, and she obviously took that to heart. And I think it's so cute they are like polar opposites...it's the whole "opposites attract" thing for me. I personally don't think Sakura loves Naruto. I think she's doing that so he doesn't go get killed, so he'll try to be more careful or something. It think she loves him as a friend, but is using the romantic love card as a mind game so he doesn't fight because he isn't strong enough yet to full defeat Madara.

I also love Lucy/Nyu and Kouta from Elfen Lied. It's just so tragic but so romantic and makes me want to cry happy tears. Nuff said.
ACen 2017 Cosplay
Friday: General Esdeath (Akame Ga Kill!) (98% d/t touch ups and re-doing sword)
Saturday: Major Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell ARISE variant] (100%)
Sunday: Either Major Motoko Kusanagi from GITS S.A.C. 2nd GIG or Esdeath again. Help me decide D;
RIP Origa <3

COME SEE MY PANELS!!!

"Let's Form a Stand Alone Complex!" Saturday, 12:30 PM – 2:15 PM Panel Room 13 DESCC
"My Ghost Whispers, Therefore I am" Saturday, 3:45 PM – 5:30 PM Panel Room 13

#8 User is offline   Inkwell09 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 60472

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:47 PM

Hmm...well I'm not very into pairings or shipping pairings....but here's a few that I like:

ChibitaliaxHRE(Axis Powers Hetalia): I will confess, this is one of 3 shonen ai/yaoi pairings that I like (not into yaoi or shonen ai very much at all...) but it was so incredibly cute I can't help not loving it. Ignorance is bliss, I guess you could say. I'm not into GerIta though, oddly enough.

GrellxSebastian (Kuroshitsuji): personal favorite :drool: ....Sebastian is *gorgeous* :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: and Grell is just....Grell....it works in a weird way. (Plus I'm also a Grell cosplayer and I have a legitimate crush over Sebastian...)

If I think of any more later, I will add them. But to be honest....I'm not sure that I actually have any pairings besides these that I like...
[font="Book Antiqua"] ACen 2014 Cosplays
--Gintoki (Gintama)****MAYBE
--Rin (Free!)
--Mink (DMMD)
--SURPRISE NOSTALGIC COSPLAY

#9 User is offline   ShiroiLolita 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60932

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:50 PM

*Ahem* Well...let's get started now.

Hetalia ~GerIta ~Spamano (Spain and Romano) ~Spain and Me ~Canada and America ~Russia and Japan
Durarara ~Izaya and Shizuo
Vocaloid ~Luka and Kaito ~Gakupo and Gumi ~Kaito and Me ~Kaito and Miku ~Kaito and Gakupo (They get around...)
D. Gray Man ~Allen and Lenalee ~Allen and Road (More for this one)
Black Butler ~Grell and Sebastian ~Ciel and Sebastian (I don't care what people say :P)
Vampire Knight ~Zero and Yuki ~Zero and Me ~Ichiru and Me ~Akatsuki and Ruka ~Rima and Senri
Death Note ~Matt and Mello
Fullmetal Alchemist ~Edward Elric and Me ~Edward and Winry
Naruto ~Naruto and Sakura
Fruits Basket ~Kyo and Tohru ~Rin and Hatsuharu ~Kyo and Me ~Machi and Yuki

I will probably have others up some other time just the combined brain power of mine and my friends is not enough at 1 in the morning (ie. we can't think of other titles)
2009- Near (Death Note)
2010- Stereotype Otaku (Satirical cosplay)
2011- Luka Megurine (Vocaloid [Matryoshka and Just Be Friends])
2012- Izaya Orihara (Durarara!) and Spain (APH
2012- (For a different convention) Kairi from KH2

#10 User is offline   Femme Fatale 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 7220

Posted 05 September 2011 - 09:44 AM

Hideki and and Chii of Chobits. It was very sweet to have them finally come together at the end of the series. I wish there was a second season so I can see how the two of them develop in their relationship.

This post has been edited by Femme Fatale: 05 September 2011 - 09:45 AM

Excel's Big Sis

Coming Soon to ACen 2018

Yukata versions of Junko Enoshima (Danga Ronpa - Friday) and Miku Hatsune (Saturday)

#11 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 60452

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:52 PM

Yuskue and Keiko of Yu Yu Hakusho
STVO: Facebook ACen Regular, 2013 Hellfire Challenge Champ!
Visit my Site STVO Universe
Fan on Facebook, Follow on Twitter, Subscribe on YouTube
Tentative ACen 2014 Cosplays Plans:
1 or 2 New Cosplays Based on Budget! Top Idea: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme. Also Want A New WWE Costume, and Returning 1 or 2 Classic Cosplays Based on Budget and What Others Do/Want.*

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#12 User is offline   Stormy-chan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 51456

Posted 05 September 2011 - 06:49 PM

Rayearth - Fuu & Ferio

Fruits Basket - Tohru & Kyo

Revolutionary Girl Utena - Utena & Anthy

Fushigi Yugi - Miaka & Noriko

Ronin Warriors - Mia & Ryo

Gundam Wing - Duo Maxwell & Heero Yuy

#13 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:38 PM

@Inkwell09: You do know the rumor about HRE right? lol.

Also like Gintama Okita and Kagura, even though I never read the manga. They look really funny and cute together.

I am so not touching the Naruto pairings.....Yeah why not? Kakashi/Gai. NOBODY likes it even though it makes more sense than Kakiru and Kakashi/Anko. I don't even try to look for pics or fics for that pairing because it will be a miracle if I do. I found some...a lot...five years ago on 7chan, saved, and the pc died. Never again.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#14 User is offline   dorkatlarge 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 6912

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:51 PM

Haven't thought much about couples and shipping over the last few years. Been thinking more about plots and characters in general. For instance, back when I was watching Hikaru no Go, it took dozens of episodes before I started to consider if any characters could be more than just friends.

By the time Bakemonogatari ends, the relationships have been resolved. But then again, right near the end of the series, there's a fight that made me think Araragi/Hanekawa would have been a better choice.

#15 User is offline   Inkwell09 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 05 September 2011 - 10:03 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 05 September 2011 - 07:38 PM, said:

@Inkwell09: You do know the rumor about HRE right? lol.

Yeah, I've heard it :P
But I loved the ChibitaliaxHRE thing before I heard the rumor, so I just stuck with it.
--Rin (Free!)
--Mink (DMMD)

#16 User is offline   Ranko 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 54494

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:29 PM

Ranma and Ukyo from Ranma 1/2... Ukyo is just the most awesome choice for him, Shampoo is a close second.

Also, Domon Kasshu and Rain Mikamura from G Gundam.

This post has been edited by Ranko: 06 September 2011 - 02:30 PM

facebook- because you can never have too many friends!

http://www.facebook....hp?id=607874283

PSN ID: Ranma344

This keyboard of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning feel tells me to post here! Take this, my knowledge, my opinion, and all of my awesomeness! SHINING POST!

#17 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:39 PM

View PostRanko, on 06 September 2011 - 02:29 PM, said:

Ranma and Ukyo from Ranma 1/2... Ukyo is just the most awesome choice for him, Shampoo is a close second.

Also, Domon Kasshu and Rain Mikamura from G Gundam.

I agree. I personally didn't like the way Ranma ended. Akane should have hooked up with Ryoga. I felt like Ukyo was forgotten.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#18 User is offline   OtakuChica 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:49 PM

View PostGITS SAC Motoko, on 04 September 2011 - 06:41 PM, said:

I like Motoko Kusanagi and Batou together. It's a crazy chemistry thing. They are two really scary people, but because of that they understand each other. Yeah, people get all obsessed with her love for Kuze, but hey, Batou knows her better than Kuze even though he may not (we don't know fully) if Batou knows about Motoko's past. And I always see Batou and Motoko being each other's guardian angel which is showing in all the incarnations of Ghost in the Shell.

For Naruto, I like NaruXHina because I think that Hinata's main motivation for getting stronger is because of Naruto, and that during the Chunin exams Naruto was supporting her as a friend and told her not to give up, and she obviously took that to heart. And I think it's so cute they are like polar opposites...it's the whole "opposites attract" thing for me. I personally don't think Sakura loves Naruto. I think she's doing that so he doesn't go get killed, so he'll try to be more careful or something. It think she loves him as a friend, but is using the romantic love card as a mind game so he doesn't fight because he isn't strong enough yet to full defeat Madara.

I also love Lucy/Nyu and Kouta from Elfen Lied. It's just so tragic but so romantic and makes me want to cry happy tears. Nuff said.

Like I said, I won't die if Naru X Saku doesn't happen because I like the pairing of Naru X Hina as well, but I don't think Naruto understands her enough. A huge thing for relationships for me personally is knowing and understanding each other. I will admit I think at this point Naruto and Sakura's relationship more brother-sister, but I still think it might blossom into something more. I have a guy friend who knows me better than anyone else, and our relationship is so much like Naruto's and Sakura's!(Literally, I hit and punch him, we motivate each other, and he's a bit of a perv) We almost had a thing going too, but we decided it was better to just stay friends so it wouldn't be awkward.

And like you said Naruto was Hinata's motivation, both Naruto and Sasuke were Sakura's. Sakura wanted to help Naruto with Sasuke. And Naruto doesn't really know Hinata, I mean he DOES know her, but not close. He doesn't really acknowledge her, like she trained so hard for, so that makes NaruHina sad. :( Another thing, I think Hinata's "crush" is more of an admiration, she says she's admired him since they were little kids and he defended her while she was getting teased. It explains her blushing and fainting to me. I know going crazy over a crush, but nothing like Hinata's reactions. I mean, who doesn't get nervous around your idols and inspirations? I still think it's cute though.

I really like both, but I prefer NaruSaku. :D And I bet no one will get together anyway, I bet most of the characters we love will die, like Jiraiya!

This post has been edited by OtakuChica: 06 September 2011 - 04:58 PM

#19 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:19 PM

@OtakuChica: Me and my ex's friends when we used to cosplay Naruto, before Timeskip, guessed who would die.

We said Sakura, Sasuke, Anko, Gai, Rock Lee, Neji, Sound, Kisama (Like before Sasori.)

WELL we was wrong about Gai. He is least likely now, along with his team. Team seven is iffy, but I though Sai would end up with Sakura or Sasuke, (money is still on Sasuke dieing like as a major ending.)  

But that's off topic. On top I enjoyed Q/T from GW.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#20 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:00 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 06 September 2011 - 05:19 PM, said:

@OtakuChica: Me and my ex's friends when we used to cosplay Naruto, before Timeskip, guessed who would die.

We said Sakura, Sasuke, Anko, Gai, Rock Lee, Neji, Sound, Kisama (Like before Sasori.)

WELL we was wrong about Gai. He is least likely now, along with his team. Team seven is iffy, but I though Sai would end up with Sakura or Sasuke, (money is still on Sasuke dieing like as a major ending.)  

But that's off topic. On top I enjoyed Q/T from GW.

Yeah I think Sasuke is going to die too. I think personally it'd be an awesome twist and could really lead the story to good things.

@Chica: I see what you mean about Naru X Hina. But for me personally, like you and your friend who are like brother sister, (I have a friend like that too) and because we are like brother/sister I know we could never be together because it would be weird, and get that vibe from Sakura and Naruto. That's why I'm not a huge fan of the Naru X Sakura, but I'm sorta indifferent to both because either one would work. But I'm a Hinata fan so I kinda go with her more hehehe! :P
ACen 2017 Cosplay
Sunday: Either Major Motoko Kusanagi from GITS S.A.C. 2nd GIG or Esdeath again. Help me decide D;
RIP Origa <3

COME SEE MY PANELS!!!

"Let's Form a Stand Alone Complex!" Saturday, 12:30 PM – 2:15 PM Panel Room 13 DESCC

#21 User is offline   OtakuChica 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 07 September 2011 - 06:07 PM

@Motoko Yeah, I get what you're saying, but I think it's somewhat different because Naruto actually has feelings for Sakura.

I don't love or hate Hinata, I think I would like her more if the staff wasn't so biased towards her. The difference in animation when she confessed was crap! Naruto's re-appearance in the first episode was crap then Hinata suddenly gets beautiful animation! Plus her ending was kinda cute until the song kept repeating "Jitensha, koi de Imagusu" D:

I'd love to see Sasuke die to see the turn of events, main characters usually don't die, but Sasuke's most likely at this point (or my point, since I'm still catching up)

This post has been edited by OtakuChica: 07 September 2011 - 06:08 PM

#22 User is offline   Normandy 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 59117

Posted 07 September 2011 - 06:52 PM

Horo and Lawrence (Spice and Wolf)
Taiga and Ryuuji (Toradora!)
Nodame and Chiaki (Nodame Cantabile)
Tomoya and Tomoyo (Clannad)

#23 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:45 PM

@OtakuChica: I kinda want to see him die because of all the crap he did and because Sakura still pins for him. (And because fans compare Sai to him!)

I'm a horrible person...*Shakes head*

Wait someone mentioned Japan/Russia...why? I though Japan hated him in the manga. Is it just because its hot and crack or another reason? I really want to know the awesome reason.

I used to have CielxSebby doujinshi so I know how any fan feels about this. Pedo vibes.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#24 User is offline   Inkwell09 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:50 PM

I agree with the whole "creepy vibes" for Ceil and Sebby.
The whole RussiaxJapan started from another friend of mine...who spends too much time shipping pairings. Russia and Japan are her two favorites, so she paired them together. (I don't get it either <shrugs>)

I just wish there were official characters in Hetalia for Scotland and Ireland (I can't stand the pixivScotland character), then I would pair them together.
--Rin (Free!)
--Mink (DMMD)

#25 User is offline   Ranko 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 54494

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:41 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 06 September 2011 - 04:39 PM, said:

I agree. I personally didn't like the way Ranma ended. Akane should have hooked up with Ryoga. I felt like Ukyo was forgotten.

Nice to know I'm not the only one thinking that lol.
facebook- because you can never have too many friends!

http://www.facebook....hp?id=607874283

PSN ID: Ranma344

This keyboard of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning feel tells me to post here! Take this, my knowledge, my opinion, and all of my awesomeness! SHINING POST!

#26 User is offline   Keans 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 57580

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:45 PM

View PostRanko, on 07 September 2011 - 10:41 PM, said:

Nice to know I'm not the only one thinking that lol.

Now that I remember I thought so too. They had a much better relationship and understood each other better, same for AkanexRyoga.
ACEN 2012:
Big O! - Roger Smith
Fairy Tail - Gajeel

ACEN 2013 - Gene Starwin(Outlaw Star)
Go check my FB Album and give me suggestions!!!
[/size]Facebook DeviantArt

#27 User is offline   excel excel 

• Panel Programming <3
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 1495

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:55 AM

Im moving this to the Anime forums since chit-chat is for non amime related discussions.
ACen 2013 Cosplay Plans:
MST3k Mike Nelson & Crow-Friday
Team Fortress 2 Medic-Saturday

#28 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:15 AM

View PostInkwell09, on 07 September 2011 - 08:50 PM, said:

I agree with the whole "creepy vibes" for Ceil and Sebby.
The whole RussiaxJapan started from another friend of mine...who spends too much time shipping pairings. Russia and Japan are her two favorites, so she paired them together. (I don't get it either <shrugs>)

I just wish there were official characters in Hetalia for Scotland and Ireland (I can't stand the pixivScotland character), then I would pair them together.

They are confirmed to be England's older brothers, but that's it. It irks me when people make them girls. The African nations and the rest of the Asian tans don't have strips yet either.

I can read most Hetalia pairing except for Rochu. Its about 50% dub or non con, plus it suffers from 'fujoshi uke.' China can kick butt and if it came down to it, would fight Russia out of fear and perserving his dignity, not go all, 'please ravish me like a woman.' I rather see him IC when I do read it, but its some fandom thing.

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 08 September 2011 - 07:21 AM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#29 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2011 - 12:31 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 07 September 2011 - 07:45 PM, said:

@OtakuChica: I kinda want to see him die because of all the crap he did and because Sakura still pins for him. (And because fans compare Sai to him!)

I'm a horrible person...*Shakes head*

No you're not. I think the same way about Sasuke. xP He doesn't deserve Sakura at all. XD

This post has been edited by GITS SAC Motoko: 08 September 2011 - 12:32 PM

ACen 2017 Cosplay
RIP Origa <3

COME SEE MY PANELS!!!

#30 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:08 PM

I just want Sasuke to die.

Sides Sakura is a jerk just like Sasuke for what she did to Naruto during the prep for the big war. (trying not to spoil, but it deals with "her love")

Don't mess with someone's feelings....jerk. lol
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users