This is my first time attending ACEN as hopefully an artist at the Artist Alley. I was hoping from previous con-goers and artists for a little information or suggestions on what I should be selling.
- I specialize in chibi art and will be drawing ones like these, , to sell on screen-printed merchandise or on iron sheets for people to put on their own things. What popular characters might you suggest I get a collection of? I want to reach as many people as possible with a wide selection available!
- I will also be doing prints, in styles like and . Are there any cool poses or scenes you might like to see me draw?
- I also plan on selling panel bookmarks, like these: . Again, suggestions on characters?
And of course for some technical questions.
- Can I have a printer at my table? Can I have a computer? Do these cost extra?
- Are irons allowed (for screen printing purposes)?
- Any pricing suggestions? Like I said, I've never done this before and want to make sure I both earn some money and make things affordable.
- How much does a table cost to rent for the whole weekend?
You can check out my Deviant Art for more artwork, or if you're interested in ordering now. I will be taking open commisions as well at ACEN and selling original art, so anything is game.
Thanks much everyone!