Anime Central Forums: Digimon 2012! - Anime Central Forums

Jump to content

  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Digimon 2012! I'm goin' Digital-Are you?

#31 User is offline   Pau-chan 

  • Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 26871
  • Posts: 624
  • Joined: 30-March 09
  • Location:Rockford, IL

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:25 PM

View PostShueido, on 06 February 2012 - 08:41 PM, said:

I'm not cosplaying Digimon this year, but I am really excited to see all of you guys! I love Digimon, and there are never enough people cosplaying from it!

I agree!~ There's NEVER enough people cosplaying from Digimon. It needs love too!!! Haha, but thanks! Hope to see ya around!
ACen 2017 will be my 10th ACen!
Tentative Cosplay Plans:

Sailor Venus
Pan-DBGT

#32 User is offline   Cherry 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 61587
  • Posts: 108
  • Joined: 26-February 12
  • Location:Lyons, Illinois

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:29 PM

Oh my god, Digimon Gathering! That's going to be super cool, I know it!
You don't see many Digimon fans anymore, but once it's brought up, people get super excited.
Anyway, I'm not cosplaying as anyone from Digimon, but my older sister is! She's going to cosplay as Season 2 Takeru. x3

ACen '17
Takashi "Shiro" Shirogane (Voltron),
[ Possibly ] Sousuke Yamazaki (Free!),
Kotori Minami (Wonderful Rush; Love Live!).
Tumblr (pics will be posted here!)

#33 User is offline   Pau-chan 

  • Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 26871
  • Posts: 624
  • Joined: 30-March 09
  • Location:Rockford, IL

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:24 AM

View PostCherry, on 28 February 2012 - 06:29 PM, said:

Oh my god, Digimon Gathering! That's going to be super cool, I know it!
You don't see many Digimon fans anymore, but once it's brought up, people get super excited.
Anyway, I'm not cosplaying as anyone from Digimon, but my older sister is! She's going to cosplay as Season 2 Takeru. x3


What a coincidence! I am too! Haha! It's nice to hear there's a few more Digi-fans out there!
If I see her around, don't be surprised if a Terriermon (my other digi cosplay) comes up and attacks chya! :)
ACen 2017 will be my 10th ACen!
Tentative Cosplay Plans:

Sailor Venus
Pan-DBGT

#34 User is offline   Cherry 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 61587
  • Posts: 108
  • Joined: 26-February 12
  • Location:Lyons, Illinois

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:59 PM

View PostPau-chan, on 29 February 2012 - 09:24 AM, said:

What a coincidence! I am too! Haha! It's nice to hear there's a few more Digi-fans out there!
If I see her around, don't be surprised if a Terriermon (my other digi cosplay) comes up and attacks chya! :)


O: We'll look out for you for sure!
Digimon is awesome. There has to be more Digi-fans out there somewhere!

ACen '17
Takashi "Shiro" Shirogane (Voltron),
[ Possibly ] Sousuke Yamazaki (Free!),
Kotori Minami (Wonderful Rush; Love Live!).
Tumblr (pics will be posted here!)

#35 User is offline   Pau-chan 

  • Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 26871
  • Posts: 624
  • Joined: 30-March 09
  • Location:Rockford, IL

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:14 PM

View PostCherry, on 01 March 2012 - 05:59 PM, said:

O: We'll look out for you for sure!
Digimon is awesome. There has to be more Digi-fans out there somewhere!


I hope so my friend, I do hope so!
ACen 2017 will be my 10th ACen!
Tentative Cosplay Plans:

Sailor Venus
Pan-DBGT

#36 User is offline   mrANyboDy 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61203
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 03-December 11
  • Location:Minnesota

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:02 PM

I don't have any Digimon cosplay but I'll totally swing by to take pictures. Anyone planning on doing a Gijinka?

#37 User is offline   Pau-chan 

  • Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 26871
  • Posts: 624
  • Joined: 30-March 09
  • Location:Rockford, IL

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:28 PM

View PostmrANyboDy, on 14 March 2012 - 10:02 PM, said:

I don't have any Digimon cosplay but I'll totally swing by to take pictures. Anyone planning on doing a Gijinka?

My bestie and I will be Lopmon and Terriermon Gijinkas- can't tell you if it'll be at the same time as the shoot for me as Terriermon, but
we'll definately be walkin around all weekend together ^^
ACen 2017 will be my 10th ACen!
Tentative Cosplay Plans:

Sailor Venus
Pan-DBGT

#38 User is offline   Oyuki 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 58998
  • Posts: 80
  • Joined: 09-November 10
  • Location:Grand Rapids, MI

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:39 PM

I would love to see the Digimon Kaiser :3
2011: C.C.
2012: Moka Akashiya / (Bunny)Sebastian Michaelis
2013: ??? / White Rabbit Sebastian / Nurse Akali / Cosmo?

ermahgerd ferceberk

#39 User is offline   Pau-chan 

  • Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 26871
  • Posts: 624
  • Joined: 30-March 09
  • Location:Rockford, IL

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:28 PM

I would love it if someone came as the Digi Kaiser..a friend of mine was going to, but she
has other plans now :/ Bleh.
ACen 2017 will be my 10th ACen!
Tentative Cosplay Plans:

Sailor Venus
Pan-DBGT

#40 User is offline   Pau-chan 

  • Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 26871
  • Posts: 624
  • Joined: 30-March 09
  • Location:Rockford, IL

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:50 PM

Bumpin' this back up top for any Digi-fans to see, this is my TK cosplay I will be wearing to the Photoshoot :)

http://wrathsgurl14....t.com/#/d4vmkx5

Also, I'll have a pic of my Terriermon cosplay up asap to show what I will look like as Terriermon IF in the event you see me
as the rabbit instead :) Can't wait!!!
ACen 2017 will be my 10th ACen!
Tentative Cosplay Plans:

Sailor Venus
Pan-DBGT

#41 User is offline   Cherry 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 61587
  • Posts: 108
  • Joined: 26-February 12
  • Location:Lyons, Illinois

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:05 AM

View PostPau-chan, on 08 April 2012 - 09:50 PM, said:

Bumpin' this back up top for any Digi-fans to see, this is my TK cosplay I will be wearing to the Photoshoot :)

http://wrathsgurl14....t.com/#/d4vmkx5

Also, I'll have a pic of my Terriermon cosplay up asap to show what I will look like as Terriermon IF in the event you see me
as the rabbit instead :) Can't wait!!!


Uwaah~ You look awesome as TK! If I had a picture of my older sister on my camera, I would post one up of her ^^
ACen '17
Takashi "Shiro" Shirogane (Voltron),
[ Possibly ] Sousuke Yamazaki (Free!),
Kotori Minami (Wonderful Rush; Love Live!).
Tumblr (pics will be posted here!)

#42 User is offline   Pau-chan 

  • Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 26871
  • Posts: 624
  • Joined: 30-March 09
  • Location:Rockford, IL

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:21 AM

View PostCherry, on 10 April 2012 - 09:05 AM, said:

Uwaah~ You look awesome as TK! If I had a picture of my older sister on my camera, I would post one up of her ^^

Lol just keep an eye out for me! I think I"ll be in TK/Terriermon most this year.. lol Or just look for Lopmon. I think she'll be
Loppy for most of the con too. lol Just if you find us, tell me whom you are. XD haha! And thanks! I am/was debating on using a wig.. I think my normal hair looks okay for the time being though. lol
ACen 2017 will be my 10th ACen!
Tentative Cosplay Plans:

Sailor Venus
Pan-DBGT

#43 User is offline   Pau-chan 

  • Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 26871
  • Posts: 624
  • Joined: 30-March 09
  • Location:Rockford, IL

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:42 AM

Ello ello~

IF in the event of rain, I think this photoshoot will meet up in the Hyatt Lobby atop of the escalators if
that is alright with anyone else?
As long as weather permits, we'll still meet at the Garden.

Thanks and hope to see some digi-cosplayers/fans there! :)
ACen 2017 will be my 10th ACen!
Tentative Cosplay Plans:

Sailor Venus
Pan-DBGT

#44 User is offline   Cherry 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 61587
  • Posts: 108
  • Joined: 26-February 12
  • Location:Lyons, Illinois

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:25 AM

View PostPau-chan, on 26 April 2012 - 12:42 AM, said:

Ello ello~

IF in the event of rain, I think this photoshoot will meet up in the Hyatt Lobby atop of the escalators if
that is alright with anyone else?
As long as weather permits, we'll still meet at the Garden.

Thanks and hope to see some digi-cosplayers/fans there! :)


We can use the lower dome if it rains. I was looking through forums and I got recent updates on weather and where people could meet up instead of the usual place in case of it.
I don't mind where we meet up either way. My older sister probably does, but.. yeah. xD

ACen '17
Takashi "Shiro" Shirogane (Voltron),
[ Possibly ] Sousuke Yamazaki (Free!),
Kotori Minami (Wonderful Rush; Love Live!).
Tumblr (pics will be posted here!)

#45 User is offline   Pau-chan 

  • Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 26871
  • Posts: 624
  • Joined: 30-March 09
  • Location:Rockford, IL

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:24 PM

Hey Guys!

Pau-chan here and I wanted to tell you all thanks SO VERY MUCH! for a really
really great turn out at the shoot this year! Digimon FTW! I didn't expect to get
nearly as many people there as we did, and I'm very glad we did! I'll post my pics up
shortly. :)

If anyone else has any pictures to share, please send them my way!

Thanks, and please come back next year! Digimon '13!~
ACen 2017 will be my 10th ACen!
Tentative Cosplay Plans:

Sailor Venus
Pan-DBGT

  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users