• This topic is locked

Hideaki Anno Director of Evangelion :D

#1 User is offline   Fullmetal_C 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 19831

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:01 AM

With Evangleion 3.0 in the works I thought it would be AMAZING if Hideaki Anno was a guest at ACen. I'm not sure how possible it would be to bring him but to see him at ACen 2012 would be MINDBLOWING! He is also included in a lot of other really awesome anime such as...

Cutie Honey (live-action movie) - Director, Script
Evangelion: 1.0 and 2.0 - Chief Director, Screenplay, Storyboard, Original creator, Design, Key Animation
FLCL - Fellow Mechanical Design Director,
Gunbuster OVA - Director
His and Her Circumstances - Director, Script, Screenplay
Nadia - Secret of Blue Water - Director, Storyboard, Mecha design
NausicaƤ of the Valley of the Wind - Key Animation
Neon Genesis Evangelion (manga) - Director, Original Concept, Original Mechanical Design
Neon Genesis Evangelion (live-action movie) - Original creator, Original Mechanical Design
Neon Genesis Evangelion (TV) - Director, Script (eps 1-3, 5-26), Music (BGM Titles), Mecha design, Music Production
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death & Rebirth, and The end of Evangeilion - Director, Scenario, Screenplay, Animation Director, Mechanical design, Design Director, Executive Director, Setting Design
Rebuild of Evangelion: 3.0 - Original creator

(there is more, just listed the anime I'm familiar with ^_^)

http://www.animenews...eople.php?id=15
Cosplay.com!!![Fullmetal_C]
Deviant Art!!![ShojO-ShortY][/center]

#2 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 28 June 2011 - 04:25 PM

This would be super cool for the 15th anniversary. Someone BIG ya know? I'd love to see him come! A Q&A with him or just a guest panel for that matter would be very, very cool and I'd for sure fight for his autograph, hahaha. Evangelion is a great, great series/movies and it needs even more love! ^_^
ACen 2017 Cosplay
Major Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell SAC 2nd GIG or ARISE variant]
General Esdeath (Akame Ga Kill!)
RIP Origa <3

#3 User is offline   Fullmetal_C 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 19831

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:01 PM

View PostGITS SAC Motoko, on 28 June 2011 - 04:25 PM, said:

This would be super cool for the 15th anniversary. Someone BIG ya know? I'd love to see him come! A Q&A with him or just a guest panel for that matter would be very, very cool and I'd for sure fight for his autograph, hahaha. Evangelion is a great, great series/movies and it needs even more love! ^_^

I agree! So many people know EVA, its such a huge series that pretty much any anime fan has at LEAST heard of. And with the rebuild its pulling in newer generation anime fans into the series, I think he would be a great guest! But I would love to catch him in a panel or Q and A. I would be right there with you for his autograph lol! XD
Cosplay.com!!![Fullmetal_C]
Deviant Art!!![ShojO-ShortY][/center]

#4 User is offline   Mr.Shishio 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 19347

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:46 AM

He would be a very welcome addition indeed. Even better him and Kosuke Fujishima and Maximum the Hormone. I can dream can't I?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users