Anime Central Forums: Attendee Feedback Digital Form - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Attendee Feedback Digital Form Forget to give feedback about a Panel? Go here!

#1 User is offline   Zerox20 

• Panel Programming ADH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 1323

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:41 PM

Attendee Feedback Form

Please click the form above and type in the feedback you would like to give that panelist. Keep in mind this is for Panelists ONLY and has nothing to do with us as staff. This is purely to give them feedback about their Panel.
Jared "Zerox20" Sangeorzan - Panel Programming ADH - ACen 2003/Present
E: panelprogramming@ACen.org ||

#2 User is offline   Zerox20 

• Panel Programming ADH
  • PipPip

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:23 PM

I am going to open this up for replies. When going through many of the feedback forms, a lot of feedback is very vague and people just put some scoring and not much in the way of suggestions. This is obviously an issue and makes it near impossible for us to pass much info to our Panelists.

What suggestions do you guys have on giving feedback about Panels? We are thinking of doing staggered start times and allow 10 minutes built into each Panelists time for Q&A/Feedback. This is 15 mins that every Panelists has to do with what they will. If you are scheduled for 1 hour Panel, then you will need to do a Wrap up at exactly one hour and you have 10 minutes for Q&A/Feedback. With Panel Staggered start times, with a Panel ending @ 6, and then 10 minutes for Q&A for everybody to get feedback, it gives us 5 minute to fill up the room for the next Panel. Times will vary but we are trying to figure out the best ways to do this.

#3 User is offline   bucktick 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 59254

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:16 AM

Since this is open I'll ask. Is there a panelist feedback form as well? I know I received a feedback form from artist alley to express our experience to staff and I was wondering if there was a similar one (either digital or in writing) for panelists to submit feedback.
BuckTick ~Jennivieve: Gothic Lolita clothing and fine accessories~

#4 User is offline   Zerox20 

• Panel Programming ADH
  • PipPip

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:42 PM

We usually don't do the digital one as we typically get plenty of the handwritten ones from the convention, you can PM me your comments if you have any. Or post them in the PP Feedback Thread. If its something about our staff specifically I would recommend a sidebar PM for that.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users