• This topic is locked

During ACen Forum Party For those...

#1 User is offline   LoveLetters 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 59638

Posted 20 May 2011 - 04:41 PM

..who can’t go or not going yet. Or if you just want to join in in general.

:balloons: Welcome! :balloons:
:::
Please help yourself to the snacks and beverages laid out before you on top the tables. There are waiters and waitresses around to help you if you need assistance. The main course will be put out before you momentarily. Just say the word and you have it!

You can eat and relax here if you wish. You can come here to vent and talk about anything (Most maybe pertaining to ACen)

*picks up wine glass filled with sparkling apple juice and raises it to the air* Please enjoy~ :3

:::

I have seen a couple of people linger on here, but I was not sure if they were actually “online” or not. Sometimes I would not log off so it would seem like I’m on when in reality—I’m not.
So~ I’m not sure if there will be any replies to this thread since today is the time of the event, but I’m at my cousins house (unable to go to ACen until tomorrow) and am dreadfully bored.
I thought a little party was in order for those who can’t go or in the same position as me on the forums would like to chat, vent, have a little something something to eat and/or drink. :3

Please have fun and smile once you walk in~<3
*picks up a plate of hors d'oeuvres and offer them* Would anyone like to try? <3

(The food and drinks are whatever you want them to be. Although do not abuse the alcohol. I'd perfer for this party to not have any. Along with your attire and the feeling to this thread, its all up to you and your imagination. The atmosphere mellow-happy/relaxing. Very casual-formal. :3)

This post has been edited by SirArthurKirkland: 20 May 2011 - 05:57 PM

#2 User is offline   Skogkatt 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 59762

Posted 20 May 2011 - 08:39 PM

No food, please, I just puked. Hope I can make it tomorrow! My real name and Skogkatt are on my badge, and just look for the tall skinny person. :3

This post has been edited by Skogkatt: 21 May 2011 - 09:16 PM

ACen 2011: Norway[Hetalia], casual!Prussia[Hetalia], child!Third Doctor[Doctor Who]

vFuture ideas
gijinka!K-9[Doctor Who]60%, gijinka!Intelligence Core[Portal]40%, normal!Jade[Homestuck]50%, Duelist Kingdom!Bakura[YuGiOh]5%, student!Evangeline[Negima!?]50%, Lieutenant!Aizen[Bleach]30%

I'm open for costume-designing commissions!

#3 User is offline   kenkendazo  

• The Luckiest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19670

Posted 21 May 2011 - 07:05 AM

*is offered some cake, takes it and throws it to the ground*
Linlindesu is muh Waifu <3

The Roose is on the loose!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked