Cosplay Photo Buttons! Get yourself on a button

#1 User is offline   frzndaqiri 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 4043

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:36 AM

It's BUTTON time!

Yet another ACen is nearly upon us and Disjointed Images, as in years past, will be providing great keepsakes to cosplayers by putting a photo of you on a button (or magnet, key-chain, mirror, bottle opener...).

For those of you who have not met me or heard of my shop:

My studio is DISJOINTED IMAGES. My name is Melanie. While I usually don't know where in AA I'll be located, I can assure you we'll be easy to spot. First, we will have two tables with solid black tablecloths, and plenty of buttons on display. Second, we have a tall banner, a long Japanese army/samurai style flag, white with black letters. We're there all weekend, so come find us!

About my buttons:

I have a travel photo printer that prints dye sub photos, so you're getting real photo paper prints, just like the one hour shops.

The buttons are 2 1/4". Large enough to show off a photo, but still small enough to wear several.

I also have accent rings in different colors. These go around the outside edge of the photo and give a cool frame effect. (No extra charge, examples will be on display).

Buttons can usually be picked up within an hour or two of my getting your photo, and if there isn't a line/prior order ahead of you I can sometimes do it while you wait. (During AA hours)

If I stop you for a photo, it'll probably be for my scrapbook - I come to the con to see you guys too!

All photos will be available after the convention for button ordering (subject to shipping charges) via my website.

I run a full time business beyond conventions, doing buttons for comic artists across the US, so large orders, rush orders, etc are no problem. I've heard they make an awesome holiday gift. Magnets, and ornaments are most popular.

--------------

I do have the ability to make minor retouching to the photo before it is printed. This means if you have a prop gun with an orange tip, I can make it black. If you had a bad reaction to some pizza the night before, I can do a little "blemish" fixing. ^_^ You must request this ahead of time, however.

If you have any questions (or a favorite picture you'd like put on a button now to be picked up at con!) just let me know.
sales@disjointedimages.com

www.disjointedimages.com

:D
2013 will be my 11th year at ACen! Staff for '09/'10/'11/'12/'13
Currently: Webmistress and Registration System Admin - my answers on them are as STAFF - PM if you need help

Come visit DisjointedImages in Artist's Alley for Cosplay photo buttons and custom made buttons
Get a button or upgrade it to a keychain/zipper pull/magnet/bottle opener/mirror for just a quarter more.
Visit the blog for latest news and contests! Disjointed Images Blog
100% guarantee on buttons. If it breaks, come see me for a FREE replacement.

#2 User is offline   Okko 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 59615

Posted 05 April 2011 - 12:11 PM

If you ever snag a picture of my cosplay I'll buy one :D
ACen 2013
Akihiko Sanada (Mayonaka Arena Version)- 100%
Malik Caesar (Tales of Graces F) 100%
Rei Ryugazaki (FREE!) 100%

#3 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 18090

Posted 05 April 2011 - 02:54 PM

I love my button sooooo much! I will so be back for another and another and another!
A-Cen 2016: Friday Early: Hikaru Friday Late: Nightmare Moon Saturday: Wonder Woman Sunday: Hell Girl

A-cen 2015: Sailor Luna (PGSM) //// Fish Mooney //// Anthy //// Fluttershy (MLP:FIM)
A-cen 2014: Angewomon (Digimon) //// Sailor Luna (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) //// Hikaru (Angelic Layer)
A-cen 2013: Pocahontas //// Raven (Teen Titans TV Series)
A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)
The Official "Forum Kitten", A Rini Fangirl, TekoMuto fan

#4 User is offline   retro 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 17321

Posted 08 April 2011 - 11:10 AM

mine is a staple om my bag. love it
In life you can laugh or cry I interned to die laughing

#5 User is offline   Vinja Ryou 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 3078

Posted 08 April 2011 - 03:07 PM

That...is a really awesome idea! I will definitely have to stop by your table. :]

#6 User is offline   Trini 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 4588

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:41 PM

I'm finding that table this year. I refuse to miss out on a button again. ><
dA | tumblr

'14 Cosplays:
Bianchi - KHR | Wooper gijinka or kigurumi - Pokemon | Chocolove - Shaman King (?) | Sable Able gijinka - Animal Crossing (?) | Bouffalant gijinka - Pokemon (?)

Self-proclaimed Ramune Connoisseur

#7 User is offline   frzndaqiri 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 4043

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:53 AM

Thank you to EVERYONE who came out!! I had a blast seeing you all - and will have a link to a gallery in the next few weeks if you want to re-order.

One of my favorites was the Phoenix Wright group - where I was able to put a courtroom background in and you guys didn't notice right away. Your reaction when you did was priceless and encourages me to do more of that. :D

I will also have a picture of our NEW vinyl banner up for next year. Please let me know if this helped you guys spot me this year or any other comments / feedback. See you in 2012! :thumbup:
2013 will be my 11th year at ACen! Staff for '09/'10/'11/'12/'13
Currently: Webmistress and Registration System Admin - my answers on them are as STAFF - PM if you need help

Come visit DisjointedImages in Artist's Alley for Cosplay photo buttons and custom made buttons
Get a button or upgrade it to a keychain/zipper pull/magnet/bottle opener/mirror for just a quarter more.
Visit the blog for latest news and contests! Disjointed Images Blog
100% guarantee on buttons. If it breaks, come see me for a FREE replacement.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users