• This topic is locked

If I ran ACEN

#61 User is offline   excel excel 

• Panel Programming <3
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 1495

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:44 PM

I am beginning to think that this thread is turning more and more into a suggestion/gripe instead of a "what if" thread. I am this close to moving it.

Im using my judgement on this and I will move it to the suggestions/gripe thread. Remember this though. I dont like it when people make threads to stir up peoples emotions. That is something I do not like. I will be monitoring this thread. If I see more flaming than actual suggestions, I will close it. It started off fun and reasonable but with threats of violence and finger pointing, that's where it crosses the line and we won't stand for it.
ACen 2013 Cosplay Plans:
MST3k Mike Nelson & Crow-Friday
Team Fortress 2 Medic-Saturday

#62 User is offline   okaonos 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 25376

Posted 04 March 2011 - 04:35 AM

View Postopimus.rm, on 01 March 2011 - 08:32 PM, said:

If I ran ACEN . I would get rid of the musical acts and dances. I would bring back the con suite. I would cut down the number of American guests and bring more Japanese guests.

As much as consuite was wonderful when we had it, it's simply not possible to maintain it with such a large, non-profit con like us. Remember, we're the fourth largest in the country, and we're the largest that's non-profit.
# of ACen's attended: 9
Hotel: Hyatt
Cosplay: Rukia (Bleach) - 100%

~Spam Squad~

#63 User is offline   excel excel 

• Panel Programming <3
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 March 2011 - 05:15 AM

I would keep the musical acts. Why? Without them we wouldn't have great anime openings/closings numbers. Maximum The Hormone (Death Note), The Pillows (FLCL). Its also a great way for congoers to be open to music from different cultures. You have to support the arts and get more people to expose them to music from around the world and buy their music. Gotta support the artists :highfive:
ACen 2013 Cosplay Plans:

#64 User is offline   kitsune red 

• ADA Compliance
  • Pip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 36791

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:32 AM

If I ran Acen I would also have the power to control the weather and would have it be warm and pleasant(70's clear no rain light breeze) all weekend long. We could sell food and serve it in panels or a café, this is a fantasy after all. There would be room for all all the people who wanted to attend an event. There would be no elevator problems. No one would be an unpleasant drunk or even drink to excess. Registration would be albr to say that everything ran smoothly. No one would need to call the police or fire departments. IRT, EMRT & Special Needs would not have any calls or problems all week end. Everyone would feel that the con was fun and they have enjoyed themselves greatly.

#65 User is offline   okaonos 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 March 2011 - 01:47 PM

View Postkitsune red, on 04 March 2011 - 07:32 AM, said:

If I ran Acen I would also have the power to control the weather and would have it be warm and pleasant(70's clear no rain light breeze) all weekend long.

Ahhh yes, if only we could control the weather. XD That would be nice wouldn't it? Especially for the attendees wearing the less protective of cosplays.

~Spam Squad~

#66 User is offline   cactusmomma 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 3528

Posted 04 March 2011 - 06:24 PM

Re: Signs

Think about it this way too.. and this is one of my biggest parental angries:

Germs.

Not everyone washes their hands or themselves for that matter. If you carry around a hug sign and say, you get 100 hugs.. you're taking the germs of 100 people onto yourself and spreading it around. To give a visual, let us turn to the hit tv show, Scrubs!

If I ran ACen, it would be in the beginning of June. The areas around the hotel wouldn't be flooded because of rain or snow melt. :)

#67 User is offline   excel excel 

• Panel Programming <3
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:25 PM

View Postcactusmomma, on 04 March 2011 - 06:24 PM, said:

Germs.

Not everyone washes their hands or themselves for that matter. If you carry around a hug sign and say, you get 100 hugs.. you're taking the germs of 100 people onto yourself and spreading it around. To give a visual, let us turn to the hit tv show, Scrubs!

If I ran ACen, it would be in the beginning of June. The areas around the hotel wouldn't be flooded because of rain or snow melt. :)

Would be great too. Kids will be done with school and the weather will be nice and warm...
ACen 2013 Cosplay Plans:

#68 User is offline   okaonos 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 March 2011 - 08:11 PM

Yeah, that would be nice, weather-wise and school-wise. Only problem is there are a few other major cons in that month that would interfere. AnimeNEXT, ColossalCon and Anime Mid-Atlantic are all right around then.

~Spam Squad~

#69 User is offline   Kasumisty 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 2097

Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:01 PM

Also wanted to add, if I ran Acen I would move the most popular events like the dances, concerts and masquerade to the convention center so that the space would be big enough that everyone who wants to attend them can do so and won't have to wait in line for 4 hours.
I know the con center closes at a certain time or whatever, but this is a "what if" so in my scenario the center would be 24/7.

#70 User is offline   Alkaren Hyralt 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 6130

Posted 05 March 2011 - 07:00 PM

View PostKasumisty, on 04 March 2011 - 11:01 PM, said:

Also wanted to add, if I ran Acen I would move the most popular events like the dances, concerts and masquerade to the convention center so that the space would be big enough that everyone who wants to attend them can do so and won't have to wait in line for 4 hours.
I know the con center closes at a certain time or whatever, but this is a "what if" so in my scenario the center would be 24/7.

While you may be making a what-if thing, I'd just like to point out that things involving sound will never really be able to move to the convention center.

Why? One simple reasons: acoustics.
-Zac /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
ACen 2007 - Present - Forums Manager
ACen 2012 - Guest Relations Handlers DH
ACen 2010, 2011 - Guest Relations Operations ADH
ACen 2008, 2009 - Main Programming ADH
ACen 2006, 2007 - Main Programming Staff
Drunken Otaku Syndicate Member - "This is what happens when you give me vodka that tastes like water!"
Alcoholic Hunter X of the ROS Order
AIM: Alkaren Hyralt / Facebook: alkaren
Questions about forums registration or in general please e-mail us

#71 User is offline   Kaay-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 28448

Posted 06 March 2011 - 03:10 AM

View PostAlkaren Hyralt, on 05 March 2011 - 07:00 PM, said:

While you may be making a what-if thing, I'd just like to point out that things involving sound will never really be able to move to the convention center.

Why? One simple reasons: acoustics.

As someone who likes to try and listen to the music that's playing in the convention center every year while she's walking around browsing stuff/ sitting off in a corner eating her lunch, I have to second this. The acoustics in the con center are awful.
Cosplay 2012: Mitsuki Saya (Black Cat), Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
Cosplay 2013: Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai) I didn't have my camera; please send me pictures! ;A;

"A blank piece of paper is God's way of telling us how hard it is to be God."
-Sidney Sheldon

#72 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 06 March 2011 - 04:25 PM

Germs.

There's a solution to this: Have hand cleaners/santi/etc. in the populated areas like they do at convention centers.

The Mccomick in Chicago has those where I work at due to the high traffic areas as well as people out of country. So this is more like the hotel/convention center fault rather than the Acen's fault. There isn't a lot of bathrooms either at the area.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#73 User is offline   KnitChick 

• ACen Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9629

Posted 06 March 2011 - 06:39 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 06 March 2011 - 04:25 PM, said:

There's a solution to this: Have hand cleaners/santi/etc. in the populated areas like they do at convention centers.

The Mccomick in Chicago has those where I work at due to the high traffic areas as well as people out of country. So this is more like the hotel/convention center fault rather than the Acen's fault. There isn't a lot of bathrooms either at the area.

That's actually a very good idea. Those hand sanitizers are popping up all over the place, at grocery stores, at McCormick, at my school, etc. I wonder why the Hyatt hasn't jumped on that bandwagon?

Until they do, though, it's always a good idea to bring your own. You can usually get them pretty cheap :) and it's a great investment for con.
Event Accessibility Services staff for ACen! Come see us in the Hyatt Grand Boardroom!!
Anime Milwaukee 2017: Philip (Kamen Rider W), Karma (Assassination Classroom)
C2E2 2017: Philip (Kamen Rider W), Hiiro Kagami (Kamen Rider Brave), possibly Ghostbuster (if I have my panel), maybe Neptune (RWBY)
ACen 2017: Philip (Kamen Rider W), Hiiro Kagami (Kamen Rider Brave), Gou Shijima (Kamen Rider Mach), Karma (Assassination Classroom), Neptune (RWBY)
Definite 2017 cons (no cosplay plans set as of yet): Uchi-con, NWI Comic Con

Member of Team GEEK for the Norridge/Harwood Heights Relay for Life! Please join us or donate!
Ninja on the Glomp Team! Member of the Crossplay Alliance! / My cosplay / My pictures! (Flickr)
Resident Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, Firefly, Quantum Leap, Transformers, Harry Potter, Highlander, Girl Genius, Super Sentai, Kamen Rider and Nerima Daikon Brothers obsessor!

#74 User is offline   ScentedTsubaki 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 28602

Posted 06 March 2011 - 10:57 PM

I personally would LOVE to see the con return to a mostly anime based convention and get more japanese guests and more of a variety besides just american voice actors (tho they are great). Also something that kollision con did that i thought was smart is that if people were just there for the dance they could pay for that and get a wrist band to go in which might bring in more money still and keep daytime population managable at the same time. also i think there should maybe be somewhat of a priority meter placed on panels from anime/manga/cosplay related -> japanese culture related -> american media. i think as an anime convention it should stick to a mostly japanese based media MOSTLY. like others stated there are comic cons for comic people and sci fi cons for sci fi people. cosplayers can wear what they like but contests absolutely should be all anime and manga related costumes as well as panels mostly, again i stress MOSTLY, be about anime and manga related things. american media has its place in anime conventions ut to be honest i believe its a very small place. also the cosplay staff should continue to be their awesome selves <3

#75 User is offline   tfcreate 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 115

Posted 07 March 2011 - 01:28 AM

Pocky would be mandatory.
Decide on your masters, people, for you cannot serve both. Either be an anime con or be a 3-day frat party. (I'm Done with ACen.)
Those who can't be bothered with the little things can't be trusted with the big ones.... ~Larry Bell-Founder of the Bell Aircraft Co.
Any fool can learn from his own mistakes. The wise learn from the mistakes of others....~ Democritus
Posers worry about how they look when they take pictures, shooters worry about the how you look when they shoot.
ACen and cosplay photos
How I Spent ACen 04' Making these.....
(2012)
Next Photoshoot~ Anime Iowa

#76 User is offline   Pashy-chan 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 16936

Posted 09 March 2011 - 02:19 AM

o-o;; I don't understand why everyone wants to cut out the dances..

The majority of the people I know who attend ACen only go for the dances, and what is wrong with that? Everyone has their own reason for attending a convention, whether it be for the crowd, the events, or simply the chance to meet an idol. When it comes to my friends, attending a rave is by far one of their favorite things to do, and with ACen holding one of the largest in the Chicagoland area, why not? And what's better than to enjoy it with people who share similar interests? To top it off, every year ACen manages to get amazing DJs from not just America, but from Japan as well! Honestly, how often can you find that?

Not everyone who attends ACen is in it for the guests or the panels. It is the experience as a whole that matters, and if attending the Soap Bubble proves to be the hilight for some con-goers, why take it away? For many, the dances provide most important memories they hold when looking back on ACen. It is not the convention they are paying for, but admittance to the over-night party of the year.

Personally, I absolutely love the Soap Bubble, and I'm not someone who even goes to parties. For me, it is the atmosphere that makes the entire dance worth while, and without ACen, it's something I would've never been able to experience.

And as for the musical acts, with big names who are huge in the anime scene(H&MC, The Pillows, Halcali, etc.), there are people who come from far and wide just to get the chance to see them live!

I understand that for some, this focus on music may not quite be your thing.. but the revenue it brings in every year only helps the convention as a whole! When it comes to the musical scene.. if I ran ACen, I'd keep things exactly the same!..Ack!! With the addition of a formal one as well! *Almost forgot* xD

This post has been edited by Pashy-chan: 09 March 2011 - 02:21 AM

ACen 2011: Cosplays have been determined-ish!!!!

Iris - Pokemon Black/White ::: 75%
Female Wario ::: 10%
Ganguro Gal ::: 90%

~TekoMuto Fangirl~

Hello, my name is Poshy...

#77 User is offline   Roark 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 11290

Posted 09 March 2011 - 10:21 AM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 06 March 2011 - 04:25 PM, said:

I recommend taking a cue from PAX and just outlawing hugs and handshakes altogether.

Instead, salutes should be used as a standard greeting. If you *must* have physical contact, bump elbows.

#78 User is offline   Smokey 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 6522

Posted 09 March 2011 - 05:52 PM

View PostRoark, on 09 March 2011 - 10:21 AM, said:

I recommend taking a cue from PAX and just outlawing hugs and handshakes altogether.

Instead, salutes should be used as a standard greeting. If you *must* have physical contact, bump elbows.

Just bow. It is an anime con, after all.

The Special Needs & ADA Compliance Department is dedicated to making sure that nobody has to miss anything that ACen has to offer because of a physical challenge or medical condition.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Compliments? Complaints?

Visit us at http://acen.org/cont...-ada-compliance or send an email to adacompliance-dh@acen.org

Number of ACens attended: 15, Number of years on staff: 6, 2010 Staff MVP Award

#79 User is offline   Mystline 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 35204

Posted 24 May 2011 - 12:45 PM

Oh lawl.
If I ran ACen, I would have an equal amount of American and Japanese guests. I would update the website or make someone update the website frequently. I wouldn't let panels run overtime or start late unless under certain circumstances. I would go to great lengths to make sure the convention was organized to a good point. I would keep the dances. I would make youtube videos of the con area that showed where EVERYTHING was, in every hotel. And if something had to be moved or whatnot, I would spread the word as best as I possibly can. I'd also make sure every I.R.T and staff member knew the con area to almost a T.

#80 User is offline   OtakuAngelD 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 59232

Posted 24 May 2011 - 01:27 PM

If I ran ACen, I would make it a Dry Con. As in Alcohol free. Too many drunk people have destroyed parts of hotels, harassed con-goers, been carted away my paramedics and generally brought the con down a level. This is supposed to be a "Family Friendly" con. It's three days. No one needs to bring a huge box of various alcoholic substances to get through three days. And honestly, I've seen it said here all over the con. Some people only go to con to "get drunk and go to the rave".
2015 Cosplay
Mondo Oowada - DanganRonpa
Tsukishima Kei - Haikyuu
Atobe Keigo - Prince of Tennis
Mankanshoku Mako - Kill la Kill if it gets done on time

#81 User is offline   davebb 

• EMRT DH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 11282

Posted 24 May 2011 - 01:37 PM

@OtakuAngelD that would make things so much easier for us. I would love to see less people drunk, but that is their freedom to bring alcohol onto the premises as long as they are of age. The hotel allows it, and the hotel bar likes making money, too. Theoretically it would be great. Enforcing it would be impossible. Trust me I would love to see this because I am one of the medics who has to take care of them when they do get sick.
Medic 1 : ACen 2017 EMRT Department Head (serving since 2008)
Dave Bukowski -- NREMT-B
EMT-B / EMA
"ask not what ACen can do for you--ask what you can do for ACen"

#82 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 24 May 2011 - 01:42 PM

View PostOtakuAngelD, on 24 May 2011 - 01:27 PM, said:

If I ran ACen, I would make it a Dry Con. As in Alcohol free. Too many drunk people have destroyed parts of hotels, harassed con-goers, been carted away my paramedics and generally brought the con down a level. This is supposed to be a "Family Friendly" con. It's three days. No one needs to bring a huge box of various alcoholic substances to get through three days. And honestly, I've seen it said here all over the con. Some people only go to con to "get drunk and go to the rave".

Don't lump those of us who don't drink to get drunk with the drunks. My boyfriend and I don't drink to get drunk. We don't drink a lot, but we do enjoy having a drink once in a while. I'm sure there are many other people who are like us and drink responsibly. Having a dry con would definitely cause the con to loose attendees and there is no way to enforce it. You would be telling the hotel they can't sell any alcohol and that they have to close the bar. What would stop any of us from going to the Red Bar at the Hyatt? It's absolutely impossible.

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#83 User is offline   LC Asuka 

• Main Events
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 17129

Posted 24 May 2011 - 01:46 PM

If I ran ACen, I'd pawn the raves off to another department so we wouldn't have to deal with it (and I wouldn't have to request every year that I have no desire to be anywhere near them and would kindly like to avoid working them). After that, I'd throw a "Retro ACen" and teach the recent anime/manga generation what good series are actually like.

After that, I'd just have your standard sharks with frickin' laser beams, TARDIS Tag, and the occasional free bananas. You know, the usual.

Main Programming Assistant Manager ~ 2014
Main Programming Staff
~ 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015
2015 Cosplay ~ Kaito (Magnet Version)
I've reversed the polarity of the neutron flow.

#84 User is offline   okaonos 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:57 AM

View PostOtakuAngelD, on 24 May 2011 - 01:27 PM, said:

As long as you're responsible, alcohol can be a nice social thing. Banning alcohol simply wouldn't work, because then the hotels lose money on liquor sales and we lose attendees. Besides, I honestly doubt a ban would prevent anyone from smuggling in their booze.

This goes for everyone; If you personally know anyone who just likes to get drunk and rave, might I suggest talking to them? Everyone at ACen likes to party and have a good time, but that's not all we're here for. We're a Japanese animation/culture convention. If someone just wants a place to get drunk and party, suggest a club or bar for them. ACen can still be a place for parties and drinking (21+), but it shouldn't be to such an extreme. Plus if someone decides to party too hard and breaks something, the con foots the bill. Then that's less money to have for next year's con. Please encourage all your friends to be responsible!

This post has been edited by okaonos: 26 May 2011 - 07:58 AM

~Spam Squad~

#85 User is offline   KirbyFanOne 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 49272

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:24 AM

View Postokaonos, on 26 May 2011 - 07:57 AM, said:

As long as you're responsible, alcohol can be a nice social thing. Banning alcohol simply wouldn't work, because then the hotels lose money on liquor sales and we lose attendees. Besides, I honestly doubt a ban would prevent anyone from smuggling in their booze.

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. The banning of alkie hall would probably cause MORE trouble for staff/IRT than not banning it. Though it would be nice not to have bottles raining from the sky anymore...
Currently watching: People make fools of themselves
Currently reading: Text on a screen
Currently playing: Mind games

This is a turkey ---> o3o

#86 User is offline   LordCanti 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 19521

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:13 AM

If I ran ACEN there would be a breathalyzer on every corner. =|
Lets be friends :3
Facebook :o
last.fm my music tastes ;3
Newly made deviantART :x
Working on Making Props for my Stiyl Magnus Cosplay

#87 User is offline   davebb 

• EMRT DH
  • PipPip

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:37 AM

View PostKirbyFanOne, on 31 May 2011 - 12:24 AM, said:

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. The banning of alkie hall would probably cause MORE trouble for staff/IRT than not banning it. Though it would be nice not to have bottles raining from the sky anymore...

I wholeheartedly agree, remember prohibition? More problems than when we allowed alcohol. How would you plan to enforce it. People will smuggle in whatever they would like unless you plan to search every bag and car and article of clothing. Example. I just worked at Irishfest at Gaelic Park in Oak Forest (SW suburb of Chicago) this past weekend. Outside alcohol is not allowed, so is video cameras (same reason, contracts with bands), so we had at the front gate 2-4 people (depending on day and time), and sometimes 5 people checking bags and purses and bulky pants pockets of EVERYONE, not just specific people we wanted to search. I had one couple smuggling in those little airline sample bottles of Smirnoff in their baby's clothes in the diaper bag. at the bottom of the bag. Now figure, for me and I've done this for 9 years now, I've checked bags and to do a GOOD search it takes about 20-30 seconds / bag. With 5 people figure 20 seconds a bag/purse that is 15 / minute. Try checking all those items on each location a congoer can enter, and even then, some people there are not from the con but airline pilots and such who are taking the night to sleep before the next day. And you have to check them EACH time they enter the hotel or concenter, not just the first time. BTW, there were 9 of those bottles shoved in the baby's clothes. I'm just speaking from experience. We don't forbid alcohol, just not allow outside alcohol to be brought onto the park.

Just for humor some things I've caught while people try to enter:
16 y/o female with 4 bottles of alcohol in her bag (funny how it says outside alcohol not allowed, and all bags will be checked on a sign before you even get your ticket to enter, and the fact she is under 21 so we just confiscate it).
22 y/o male with marijuana on his person
18 y/o male with 6 cans of alcohol in his pants (kind of obvious when the pockets are bulging out more than mine (and I carry a lot of keys and other gear in my pockets)

The only solution, people being responsible for themselves and their friends. If your friend seems to be getting too drunk, please cut them off.
Dave Bukowski -- NREMT-B
EMT-B / EMA

#88 User is offline   Kokoro 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 19175

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:58 AM

View Postdavebb, on 31 May 2011 - 09:37 AM, said:

The only solution, people being responsible for themselves and their friends. If your friend seems to be getting too drunk, please cut them off.

Too bad an idiot who gets utterly wasted at an anime convention often has idiots for friends. Who are also wasted.
Rawr. ♥

#89 User is offline   davebb 

• EMRT DH
  • PipPip

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:14 AM

View PostKokoro, on 31 May 2011 - 09:58 AM, said:

Too bad an idiot who gets utterly wasted at an anime convention often has idiots for friends. Who are also wasted.

Unfortunately, this is very true. Let's hope that is the last year they do that, because they are waking up in a jail cell, or they wake up in the hospital and later receive that hospital bill and ambulance bill for their night of "fun".

_edit for minor logical errors in sentence (stupid allergies and drugs to suppress them)_
Dave Bukowski -- NREMT-B
EMT-B / EMA

#90 User is offline   Isamu 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 8918

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:54 AM

I'll be honest for once. If I ran Acen it would be complete chaos. The last person you want in charge is me. We are talking lawsuits, nothing running the way it should, probably at least one person running around on fire, and the guy in charge saying" what do you mean I'm running the show? Who's stupid idea was that?" Would not be a pretty sight.
"Frank and explicit"-that is the right line to take when you wish to conceal your own mind and to confuse the minds of others.
Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't, they'd be married too.
Santa on the crapper is officially dead.
Acens attended. 2001,2002,2007-2014,2016
STVO the 2013 Hellfire champ. No winner for the 2015 Hellfire challenge.

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users