Anime Central Forums: Your opinion of oversized people cosplaying. - Anime Central Forums

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Your opinion of oversized people cosplaying.

#91 User is offline   levelsixtyseven 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 59727

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:15 PM

I think the fun part about cosplaying is there is no bounds. Crossplaying is an accepted term in the cosplay culture. Girls dressing as boys and vise versa. Same goes for over weight and different race. When it all boils down to it we're all fans of the anime show or videogame all getting together for a great time at a con. Plus like Fate Averruncus stated above cosplay helps with self esteem. I totally agree!
Private Photo Shoots for 2011 ACen! CLICK HERE to sign up!

s t a l k m e
website / facebook / cosplay.com / deviantArt / twitter / youtube

#92 User is offline   Femme Fatale 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 7220

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:11 AM

If I see someone that's apparently too big cosplaying, I shut my mouth and mind my business.
Excel's Big Sis

Coming Soon to ACen 2016

Ryuko Matoi "Kill la Kill" Friday and Saturday

#93 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:04 PM

View PostFemme Fatale, on 06 April 2011 - 04:11 AM, said:

If I see someone that's apparently too big cosplaying, I shut my mouth and mind my business.

That's actually mature. If it was someone like my cousin she would be hahaha and heeheh even though she's like 200+ herself.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#94 User is offline   Krystal 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 14958

Posted 12 April 2011 - 03:16 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 28 February 2011 - 03:34 PM, said:

Or a girl with blond hair who is possibly a loli and has a giant road roller that can possible kill you? and loves oranges?

If you'd settle for an oversized farm tractor, we've got a deal.

I just saw a Tyra Banks show about people who go around telling large people how fat they are, and would call them disgusting RIGHT TO THEIR FACE.

I normally stay quiet, but I made up my mind that if ANYONE gives me or even a stranger a problem about our weight, I will cuss them out, get their badge name, and tell IRT. NOBODY should be allowed to say things like that.
Acen 2011: I lost my red kodak camera. If you found it, PLEASE contact me. I really miss it.

#95 User is offline   Santa Finland 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 59766

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:56 AM

I really hate the crap people give overweight cosplayers. I'm normal sized but my friend who sometimes cosplays with me is pretty big (she's tall as well). I say this about cosplay and regular clothes, it's best to choose things that are flattering to your body type.
ACen 2015 Cosplays:
Haruka Nanase (Free! Iwatobi Swim Club) Chef
Aiichorou Nitori (Free! Iwatobi Swim Club) Maid
Annie Leonhardt (Attack on Titan) Regular and Formal
Absol (Pokemon) Gijinka
Alois Trancy (Black Bulter) Red Riding Hood

#96 User is offline   cactusmomma 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 3528

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:30 PM

View PostFate Averruncus, on 04 April 2011 - 10:45 PM, said:

I feel that anyone can, and should, cosplay-- regardless of size. The only thing that I feel that people who are plus sized should do is that they should modify their costume so that it looks good on them. I do feel there are SOME limits as to who plus sized cosplayers should cosplay, however. I don't think that they should cosplay as Naga the Serpent from Slayers, Yoko from Gurren Lagann, or any character who wears similar clothes. In short, the stomach shouldn't show. Other than that, any costume is perfectly alright with me. In fact, I encourage it, because cosplay can really help with self esteem.

Though, MOST oversized cosplayers will go ahead and do that, but they'll wear bodysuits with it or take measures to minimize their exposure. There's many tricks to hide/slimline what you have.

It irks me a bit that many people bicker for THIN PPL ONLY because of the stigma that cosplay is solely done for sex appeal. While that's true in some cases, the majority of people cosplay for the FUN.

Though, not even 100 years ago, bigger was better. Oh, the times.

#97 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2011 - 06:46 PM

View Postcactusmomma, on 13 April 2011 - 12:30 PM, said:

Though, not even 100 years ago, bigger was better. Oh, the times.

If it wasn't for racism and sexism I would totally say alllllllllright to the old ages. Incest, marrying your sister, being a freak, and if you was fat you was rich! AWESOME.

No I am not joking.

Krystal: L.M.A.O

I actually want to slim down but debating. Afraid going to be Vocaloid flamed because I have a muffin top. I might say forget about it.

EDIT: Screw the rules going to do it anyway.

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 15 April 2011 - 12:55 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#98 User is offline   Trini 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 4588

Posted 13 April 2011 - 11:10 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 13 April 2011 - 06:46 PM, said:

Afraid going to be Vocaloid flamed because I have a muffin top. I might say forget about it.

Guuuuuurrrll~ I encourage you to do whatever costume as long as you find yourself comfy in it. Don't decide against it because you're afraid of certain comments. Of course, if you yourself think you look silly, then don't do it I suppose. ._.

I've been debating doing Phoebe and Zimbabwe lately because of my size since they both show my stomach. When the ideas first came to me, I was totes gung-ho about doing them, but as ACen draws near, I find myself looking in the mirror more often and wondering if I should go ahead with them. I've been building my confidence for them back up though (especially since I've already paid for the material...). At the end of the day, I'm not cosplaying for anyone else, but myself and if I think I can handle what flack I might get, then I have no reason to be apprehensive. :3 Like someone said previously, there are ways to adjust cosplays so it works a little better. For me, the waistband of my bottoms will be a little off from the reference so I'll lessen the chance of a muffin top. I bought a pair of bike shorts too so that pulls in my pouch a bit. I know doing these aren't going to make me instant size 2 or something, but that's why I've been working on my poses. Unless someone snaps a candid, pictures of me shouldn't be too bad since I'm practicing poses that flatter my body.
dA | tumblr

'14 Cosplays:
Bianchi - KHR | Wooper gijinka or kigurumi - Pokemon | Chocolove - Shaman King (?) | Sable Able gijinka - Animal Crossing (?) | Bouffalant gijinka - Pokemon (?)

Self-proclaimed Ramune Connoisseur

#99 User is offline   Mimiru98 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 59827

Posted 14 April 2011 - 09:28 PM

I think its fun when ALL of us cosplay together, it makes it so much fun to see a diverse group of people. When I was at YOumacon last year I saw a FANTASTIC cosplay of a girl dressed as a Neytiri from Avatar and OMG I LOVED her costume. She was definately not all slim-line like the actual character I still ADORED her costume it was beautiful right down to her facepaint, the accessories EVERYTHING! My excitement was ruined when my now ex-boyfriend snickered and said that she shouldnt have cosplayed as her because she wasnt 'thin' enough to do it. ANd I glared and told him to bugger off and to leave well enough alone. It really ruined my mood because he kept making comments about that throughout the whole con and it was really disheartening. Well its pretty safe to say that we are no longer together, but not because he was being an a-hole over the costumes people wore.

To make a long story short, some of the best cosplays I saw WERE from people who had a little extra on them, because they seemed to be more comfortable in their own skin I mean you sort of had to be and it made the convention experience that much more enjoyable :)
ACEN 2012 (tentatice schedule)

Friday: Aradia Megido (homestuck)/Sae Kurosawa (fatal frame 2) during the nighttime hours
Saturday: Sanji from One Piece
Sunday: Casual Aradia with time hoodie.

I'll also be running around as Citan from Xenogears but i forget when...!

#100 User is offline   ginshu 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 59915

Posted 15 April 2011 - 10:24 AM

One word: moderation.

Being overweight myself, I loathe seeing other girls (not that guys are not guilty of the same thing) sporting nothing but a bikini tank top and short shorts. You're beautiful, don't get me wrong. But it's not okay. Indecent exposure isn't accepted anywhere else, so why should people look the other way at Acen? :/ .. Girls can find cosplays that flatter them. Stay away from skimpy skirts. OH AND NO CORSETS. Love your big boobs, but don't smash'em into our faces. DDD:

FFFF. And for haters, no need to be critical. Just look the other way, okay? :I

____________ _HOT&DANGEROUS. ◦ if you're one of us!_then roll ◞ | *with us.
________________________CUZ WE MAKE THE HIPSTERS FALL IN LOVE.
---
__________________¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
___________O1. name : gabby. __ O2. cosplay : ginshu. :I __ O3. percent : about sixty percent. __
___________________________________________TONIGHT WE'RE GOING HARD HARD HARD HARD.
_________________________________W - WE R WHO WE R. &*

#101 User is offline   Mimiru98 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 59827

Posted 15 April 2011 - 01:39 PM

View Postginshu, on 15 April 2011 - 10:24 AM, said:

One word: moderation.

Being overweight myself, I loathe seeing other girls (not that guys are not guilty of the same thing) sporting nothing but a bikini tank top and short shorts. You're beautiful, don't get me wrong. But it's not okay. Indecent exposure isn't accepted anywhere else, so why should people look the other way at Acen? :/ .. Girls can find cosplays that flatter them. Stay away from skimpy skirts. OH AND NO CORSETS. Love your big boobs, but don't smash'em into our faces. DDD:

FFFF. And for haters, no need to be critical. Just look the other way, okay? :I

*points to bikini comment* what if the character they're cosplaying is in a bikini top and short shorts? Some characters do dress that way and people do, do those cosplays. As For corsets, like the costume it depends on the person sure they may have large breasts and do the corset thing because it GOES with the character I've seen girls with large bosoms where corsets and they rocked 'em :3 mostly 1) because they were comfortable enough in their own skin and didnt give a flying hoot to what others thought and or said. and 2) n_n bigger boobed girlies could be in the same boat as the larger sized cosplayers, dont be all >: ( at them because they chose to where a corset or bikini n_n; -gets off of pedastal and sits in corner-
ACEN 2012 (tentatice schedule)

Friday: Aradia Megido (homestuck)/Sae Kurosawa (fatal frame 2) during the nighttime hours
Saturday: Sanji from One Piece
Sunday: Casual Aradia with time hoodie.

I'll also be running around as Citan from Xenogears but i forget when...!

#102 User is offline   Trini 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2011 - 03:39 PM

View Postginshu, on 15 April 2011 - 10:24 AM, said:

Indecent exposure isn't accepted anywhere else, so why should people look the other way at Acen? :/

I know what you're saying, but I think "indecent exposure" is the wrong term for it since that generally refers to "private parts" being shown. :/ If a heavier woman happened to wear a bikini and shorts, as long as those areas are covered, it's not exactly indecent exposure. Maybe more a case of bad judgment if the outfit doesn't suit her body. *shrug*
dA | tumblr

'14 Cosplays:
Bianchi - KHR | Wooper gijinka or kigurumi - Pokemon | Chocolove - Shaman King (?) | Sable Able gijinka - Animal Crossing (?) | Bouffalant gijinka - Pokemon (?)

#103 User is offline   ATICE 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 58973

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:19 PM

I'm actually a little chubby myself, to be honest. I've dressed up as 2 characters so far (both who were skinny) and only got 1 complaint about being fat from someone and I told them "As long as I'm having fun, I don't give two s***s about what you think okay. Buh bye. ^_^" Have fun with your costumes.

To all the other oversized cosplayers who are getting beef from people. I would advise either ignoring them, or if they follow/taunt you more than once then let security know or just tell them to buggar off... because let's face it. you shouldn't be concerned with what they think. You're there to meet your friends and have fun, that's all there is to it. NO ONE IS PERFECT!

This post has been edited by ATICE: 15 April 2011 - 04:31 PM

#104 User is offline   Anna Marie 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 30971

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:40 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 12 February 2011 - 03:31 PM, said:

I know a girl who cosplays Sakura and refuse to cosplay anything that she can't get noticed. The ex bf in question was the same way.

I refuse to cosplay any girl who wears almost nothing due to people acting like you said and this is the first year I'm coplaying a girl ._. Oichi from Basara...and even then I am crying because her skirt is TOO SHORT. Plus I gotta shave my legs >_>;

I know exactly how you feel. I refuse to wear cosplay that's open or short. I'm chubby, and wish desperately that I was skinny. I gained weight because of some medication.

#105 User is offline   Dark Spellmaster 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 24895

Posted 17 April 2011 - 12:08 AM

View PostAnna Marie, on 15 April 2011 - 05:40 PM, said:

I know exactly how you feel. I refuse to wear cosplay that's open or short. I'm chubby, and wish desperately that I was skinny. I gained weight because of some medication.

Anna I bet you could easily rock something short with the right shapewear. Wearing something short or open can be worn in a way that's flattering. I work in a department store and I've learned over the years to help women find clothing that flatters their shape, and yes some of it's short and open. ^_^
~@~ Delightfully Playing: Prima-Vocaloid 0%, Mew-Two 80%, Muppeters -100% -2014 ~@~
~*@*~ 2013:The Riddler, Muppeters, Mew-Two 2012: The Riddler, Shadow Fairy 2011: Rinslet from Black Cat, Carmen Sandiego,Wanda from Fairly Odd Parents. 2010: Younger Walter, Carmen Sandiego. 2009: Goku from Saiyuki~*@*~

DEVIL MAY CRY SAGA PANEL 2013

Pardon the Pause is a Podcast that focuses on Geek culture:
Pardon the Pause

#106 User is offline   SailorDeath 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 107

Posted 20 April 2011 - 04:23 PM

I generally don't cosplay all that much, I like to pick characters that are my size. For Otakon 98 I cosplayed as Majin Buu, Acen 2000 I cosplayed as Gan from Ah My Goddess, Youmacon 2009 I was Camus from Detroit Metal City and Youmacon 2010 I was JK from Occult Academy. Not too many people got the last character but oh well.
----------------
Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, "I drank what?"
----------------

#107 User is offline   Ranko 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 54494

Posted 20 April 2011 - 06:05 PM

Who's to define what oversized even is? If someone, myself included, wants to dress up, they should be able to go out and have the same experience as someone that society considers normal. I'm quite a large person, but it doesn't stop me from going out that and doing my thing... and why should it? Am I not a person because I'm fat? Do I not have the same rights as everyone else? Societies portrayal of beauty disgusts me... It's sad that I can't go out without being stared at or made fun of, simply because of the way I look... It's honestly no better than racism.
facebook- because you can never have too many friends!

http://www.facebook....hp?id=607874283

PSN ID: Ranma344

This keyboard of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning feel tells me to post here! Take this, my knowledge, my opinion, and all of my awesomeness! SHINING POST!

#108 User is offline   Birdy 

• IRT Dispatch
  • Pip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 59977

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:42 PM

I've been refraining from cosplaying not only because I can't afford it but because I feel like I'm too big for it. I'm not super huge or anything but I feel uncomfortable especially since a lot of characters I want to cosplay have a lot skin showing.
~Birdy~
My Photography
PM me if you're interested and in need of a photographer for con or any other event!!

#109 User is offline   Ranko 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:07 PM

View PostBirdy, on 25 April 2011 - 09:42 PM, said:

I've been refraining from cosplaying not only because I can't afford it but because I feel like I'm too big for it. I'm not super huge or anything but I feel uncomfortable especially since a lot of characters I want to cosplay have a lot skin showing.

I don't care what anyone says, you can never too big to have fun, and that is what cosplay is all about. It's a shame that society feels the need to make people feel bad, just because they aren't in as good a shape of other people. No ones opinion matters more than your own, and if you think you can do it, you can.

This keyboard of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning feel tells me to post here! Take this, my knowledge, my opinion, and all of my awesomeness! SHINING POST!

#110 User is offline   War_Kitten 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59818

Posted 28 April 2011 - 01:03 PM

I am a plus sized girl and I find crossplaying is the way to go because the guys are much more covered and let's face it, usually more practical. That being said I wish you luck if you are cosplaying and you have fun! Any trolls say anything just ignore them because they are on a level of ignorance you would never want to be reduced to. The people on here have very good points as well and are very kind so take that as the majority of the the type of people you will meet. Take care!

Friday: Green Hornet
Saturday: Ellis (Left 4 Dead 2)
Cosplays for ACEN 2012:

Friday: Zombie
Saturday Hunter (Left 4 Dead)

#111 User is offline   s0nicfreak 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 10796

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:20 PM

I think it is fine as long as they choose an oversized character.
~ internet sensation s0nicfreak

Knited & Crocheted fan-art; plushies, hats, scarves, and more
Custom orders welcome!
CraftOtaku.com

ATTENDING: ACen 2014
MAYBE ATTENDING: Anime Midwest July 4 - 6 2014
SELLING IN THE ARTIST ALLEY AT: RAMENCON September 19 - 21 2014

#112 User is offline   Kokoro 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 19175

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:54 PM

All I ask is that people wear size-appropriate clothing. I don't quite understand the trend for people to wear clothing that's way too small for them. Why do they do that? Do they think they're somehow fooling people (whilst spilling out of said clothing)? It's embarrassing to everyone. It would look FAR BETTER if he/she was wearing the right size.

I also dislike seeing women of ANY size wearing practically nothing but a pair of underwear and a bra. We get it, you have boobs, FANTASTIC. So do I. Now put them away. I think maybe some bigger girls think their bust is their best feature, because hey, guys like boobs, right? But please, girls, have a sense of decency. At the last con I went to I saw a very large girl whose breasts were, in fact, pretty much totally out. And she wasn't wearing a bra, so...ugh. It was disgusting, and would have still been disgusting if she were supermodel thin.

At the end of the day, certain anime/game/movie characters wear clothing that might not look good on certain body types. I think people need to accept that and choose something appropriate. I have to admit, I once saw an obese woman cosplaying a character who wore such a skimpy outfit that the...er..."bottom" (I don't even know if it was short-shorts, a miniskirt, or a bikini) was riding up and you could barely see it - she looked like she had nothing on but her top. :wacko: But I'm not saying only skinny people can cosplay skinny characters, etc. It really depends on the costume.

This post has been edited by Kokoro: 28 April 2011 - 06:00 PM

Rawr. ♥

#113 User is offline   Emrys 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 9223

Posted 29 April 2011 - 11:50 AM

I'll read through the last four pages later, but in response to OP:

I feel like no matter what your body shape there is usually a way to tailor your costume to your body so that all the right details are showing/accentuated. If you're short there are ways you can make your legs and torso look longer. If you're large chested and want to crossplay there are ways to bind and tailor your shirt to give you a more masculine shape. Overweight/oversized cosplayers have a lot more of these obstacles to address - every year I see panels devoted to helping oversized cosplayers figure out costuming tricks. You could put a lot of work into a dress or uniform but if the skirt falls flat or the details are covered up then nobody can see all your hard work. :(

Maybe some of it is figuring out good camera angles so you show off all the details, but if you have a tailored costume that fits you well that can only help show off your costume (in a good way) and give you more confidence.
ACen 2013 plans:
Terra w/ FFVI group
Malory Archer w/ Archer group

(maybe)
Mabel Pines w/ Gravity Falls group
Fionna and Cake (regular and ballgown) w/ Ice Queen

#114 User is offline   Ranko 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:50 PM

View Posts0nicfreak, on 28 April 2011 - 03:20 PM, said:

This is exactly what I'm talking about... I have to cosplay as a fat character, simply because I'm overweight? That's just wrong.

#115 User is offline   glenburg89 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 17536

Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:25 PM

View Posts0nicfreak, on 28 April 2011 - 03:20 PM, said:

That's like me saying just because I'm black I can only cosplay black anime/video game characters. Do you know how limited that would be considering most characters in video games/anime aren't black?
The same for oversized people. They don't want to be forced to play an oversized character in a anime/video game that they don't even like.
For example, if someone never played Tekken and looks at the character, Bob, that doesn't mean they should default to him.

Another thing, cosplay is NEVER perfect but ALWAYS for fun. If people were to look just like anime characters, they'd look like this:
http://www.fugly.com...me-eyes-wow.jpg
(Which in terms looks very creepy).

Another thing. Sailor Bubba is a parody crossplay/oversized version of Sailor Moon. That equals fun.

In conclusion, oversized people shouldn't be pressured to only cosplay oversized characters because of their size. Unless the oversized person actually likes the character and does it for fun, it's okay. Cosplay = fun NOT discrimination.

This post has been edited by glenburg89: 29 April 2011 - 02:27 PM

Anime Central Attendee (2008-Current)

"ACen is a three day filler arc where your inner child shines and allows you to pursue your true self ."

#116 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:23 PM

Guys I think Sonic freak was just trolling

Just Sayian
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#117 User is offline   Ranko 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:50 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 29 April 2011 - 03:23 PM, said:

Guys I think Sonic freak was just trolling

Just Sayian

Whether they were or not... there are people that think like that... and my reply goes out to them as well. :0

#118 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:04 PM

View PostRanko, on 29 April 2011 - 03:50 PM, said:

Whether they were or not... there are people that think like that... and my reply goes out to them as well. :0

Don't go on /cgl/ on 4chan; people roast and complain on big people cosplaying all the time. I don't and there are a few who have sense like me but most of the people are ignorant idiots who think since I am using the internet there are no laws and nothing to fear compared to real life. I complain when people don't put time or effort into outfits like this one Yuna Halloween outfit that was basically a t-shirt with a marker on it, pants from hot topic, and curtains. I kid you not.

They are dubbed, 'hambeasts' and it gets annoying. Complain because they see so much Kuro/KH/Hetalia/Vocaloid and it's not 'omg aminu hot like Japan.' Gets really annnnnnnnoying yeah. I usually lurk or go on there when I am really really restless and bored.

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 29 April 2011 - 04:05 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#119 User is offline   Trini 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2011 - 08:45 PM

I just want to say, although most of us are saying it's totes okay, if someone should have the opposite opinion, it should be respected. A conversation is more interesting with differing opinions anyway. (·ω·)d As long as it's not an obvious attempt to make people rage, I'd love for someone to come in share their thoughts on why chubby/overweight people shouldn't cosplay.
dA | tumblr

'14 Cosplays:

#120 User is offline   cactusmomma 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 3528

Posted 29 April 2011 - 08:58 PM

Oh, 4chan whines even if people are skinny. There's no pleasing that board.. you just have to roll with the punches.

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users