Anime Central Forums: SoyCon 4 | The Largest Cosplay Gathering of The Midwest - Anime Central Forums

• 5 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

SoyCon 4 | The Largest Cosplay Gathering of The Midwest An Annual Social Cosplay Gathering Event

#61 User is offline   Tiamat97 

• Mr. Insanity
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17897

Posted 10 July 2011 - 10:33 PM

odd cause the Dr. Who's were all in a group of their own and none had anything that remotely looked like a bomb
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1107...mp;id=586119408
My internship

Belongs in Damn Thread, if found please return to Kii
Spam Squad Member spam kill count:29 , Troll Hunter troll kill count: 1

#62 User is offline   Matt PNiewski 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 28392

Posted 10 July 2011 - 10:40 PM

Yeah, the person charged had nothing to do with Soycon, in fact I'm looking at his facebook right now. He has no mutal friends with anyone from ACen or the forums and furthermore shares no likes as far as anime or video games. The only reason soycon was blamed is cause its an easy target, who better to blame than a bunch of oddly dressed people?

View PostDaphHime, on 10 July 2011 - 10:23 PM, said:

That just raises my further suspicion that it wasn't related to the event in question. I have a feeling they were all just picked on because they were dressed funny. The prankster must have spotted an easy target and went for it.

Don't be naive. Random Cosplayers don't just randomly show up at the same place at the same time. And the only other costumed people wandering the streets of Chicago are Superheroes. Who, incidentally, could have handled this with a lot more discretion.

Not having any connection to anyone there does not mean he wasn't part of the group. Nor does not listing any "Likes" on facebook regarding anime. Well, that gives everyone a real clean slate now doesn't it? He could have read about it and decided to go, like that creepy guy who sometimes went to Cosplay Club at COD to stare at young girls.

Bottom line. It was part of a Costume. He said he was with Soy Con. He was there. In Costume. With a Prop. AT THE SAME TIME as Soy Con.

He's part of the Con. End of story.
Jimmy Olsen to the Real Life Superheroes.

#63 User is offline   DaphHime 

• Registration
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 303

Posted 10 July 2011 - 10:47 PM

I was kinda trying to give the people at the con benefit of the doubt as well. I didn't read the updated article until after I posted that.

I've had issues with how the con is run myself, part of the reason I stopped going. It's just way too big now to do this kind of thing in the city without proper permission. Plus I grew out of my "cosplay in public to weird out normies" phase. This whole thing just highlights massive ignorance on both sides.

This post has been edited by DaphHime: 10 July 2011 - 10:48 PM

Acen Registration Staff 2010-???
Poss. cosplays: Marie (Soul Eater), Ukraine (Hetalia), Anri (DRRR!!), usual Gintama stuff.

Currently watching Soul Eater, Hetaila, Gintama, Durarara!!
Currently playing World of Warcraft (Sarhime/Syirens/Daphime (all Horde) @ Ravencrest if you want to look me up. :) )

Twitter//Facebook//Livejournal (friends only, but feel free to add!)

#64 User is offline   Animexcel 

• Production Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 80

Posted 10 July 2011 - 10:54 PM

I was there too, though I must have just missed the evacuation after I got some batteries for my camera at the Walgreens =/
ACen Mascot Artist

#65 User is offline   Keans 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 57580

Posted 10 July 2011 - 10:56 PM

Was or wasnt isnt really part of the issue. This is really something that could have happen anywhere else, you are carrying a package and accidently forget it at the train stop, bus stop, the corner store.

It could happen at ACen. All you really need to do is make a 911 call about a mysterious package.

My point is thats why i say its being blown out of proporcion. Nobody got hurt, its not really a big deal. (Unless you are a restaurant near the park, then it might big deal, but I dont own a fancy restaurant downtown so I wouldnt know.)
ACEN 2012:
Big O! - Roger Smith
Fairy Tail - Gajeel

ACEN 2013 - Gene Starwin(Outlaw Star)
Go check my FB Album and give me suggestions!!!
[/size]Facebook DeviantArt

#66 User is offline   Matt PNiewski 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 10 July 2011 - 11:00 PM

View PostDaphHime, on 10 July 2011 - 10:47 PM, said:

I was kinda trying to give the people at the con benefit of the doubt as well. I didn't read the updated article until after I posted that.

I've had issues with how the con is run myself, part of the reason I stopped going. It's just way too big now to do this kind of thing in the city without proper permission. Plus I grew out of my "cosplay in public to weird out normies" phase. This whole thing just highlights massive ignorance on both sides.

I'm giving those in charge and those involved the benefit of the doubt. Most people didn't know that he had this prop, seems like. Barely anyone knew him. Until I find out otherwise, it's just one person, not to reflect ont he group as a whole.

Which, you know me. I'd LOVE to rip on SoyCon. But not this time.

#67 User is offline   Alkaren Hyralt 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 6130

Posted 10 July 2011 - 11:02 PM

I'd rather keep this thread 'rip on soycon' free as possible.
-Zac /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
ACen 2007 - Present - Forums Manager
ACen 2012 - Guest Relations Handlers DH
ACen 2010, 2011 - Guest Relations Operations ADH
ACen 2008, 2009 - Main Programming ADH
ACen 2006, 2007 - Main Programming Staff
Drunken Otaku Syndicate Member - "This is what happens when you give me vodka that tastes like water!"
Alcoholic Hunter X of the ROS Order
AIM: Alkaren Hyralt / Facebook: alkaren
Questions about forums registration or in general please e-mail us

#68 User is offline   FlyingElf 

• Honorary Forum Therapist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 447

Posted 10 July 2011 - 11:06 PM

If it is true that the convention is operating without proper permissions or at least alerting the city as to what is going on, then yes, you guys are right that is absolutely irresponsible and a bad decision.

That being said, I don't see any proof that is actually the case. I'd be curious to hear from a representative from the con itself about it. And if that answer is, yup, we operate without permissions, at least they would be owning it and hopefully correcting it in the future.

It is a little upsetting regardless that I have seen no official announcement on what happened from the con itself aside from a short apology on their webpage. I figured there would at least be a thread on their forums about it, but I did not see one. I would honestly suggest someone involved with the con hit damage control hard and fast. Otherwise rumors spread and people start believing what they want to believe in the absence of truth. At worst that apology should include why you should always feel safe at this con and what steps are going to be taken to prevent such an event from occurring again in the future.

Anyway, this is my advice to the heads of the con here. As someone who runs a con that has been hit with the drama bomb in the past, I would like to see other events avoid it if they can.
Armageddicon!!
Columbus, OH December 21-23, 2012
http://animepunch.org/armageddicon/

#69 User is offline   Matt PNiewski 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 10 July 2011 - 11:08 PM

View PostAlkaren Hyralt, on 10 July 2011 - 11:02 PM, said:

I'd rather keep this thread 'rip on soycon' free as possible.

Oh, I agree COMPLETELY.

Mocking people and hating them are different. But there is a time and a place.

#70 User is offline   DaphHime 

• Registration
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 303

Posted 10 July 2011 - 11:21 PM

View PostFlyingElf, on 10 July 2011 - 11:06 PM, said:

It is a little upsetting regardless that I have seen no official announcement on what happened from the con itself aside from a short apology on their webpage. I figured there would at least be a thread on their forums about it, but I did not see one. I would honestly suggest someone involved with the con hit damage control hard and fast. Otherwise rumors spread and people start believing what they want to believe in the absence of truth. At worst that apology should include why you should always feel safe at this con and what steps are going to be taken to prevent such an event from occurring again in the future.

They did do some damage control...by asking that people delete any links to any articles about the incident from their personal Facebook pages. Which only makes matters worse in my opinion. Let's just sweep this under the rug and let the rumors fester on their own, because that worked so well in the past. /sarcasm

I am friends with a lot of the people who regularly attend this, and are on "staff", but it's just so horribly organized. The idea has merit I will say that, not many outdoor cosplay events that I know of, but they need to go though the proper channels to do what they want to do. The most I know they do for that is get a permit for the picnic grove.

This post has been edited by DaphHime: 10 July 2011 - 11:24 PM

Acen Registration Staff 2010-???
Poss. cosplays: Marie (Soul Eater), Ukraine (Hetalia), Anri (DRRR!!), usual Gintama stuff.

Currently watching Soul Eater, Hetaila, Gintama, Durarara!!
Currently playing World of Warcraft (Sarhime/Syirens/Daphime (all Horde) @ Ravencrest if you want to look me up. :) )

Twitter//Facebook//Livejournal (friends only, but feel free to add!)

#71 User is offline   FlyingElf 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 July 2011 - 11:34 PM

Sweeping drama under the rug does exactly that. I've already seen numerous postings from people on FB who didn't even attend the con trashing it based off what they've seen on the news, and while I don't agree with that stance, in the absence of real truth and the con coming out and saying look, this is what happened, this is how it went down, this is what we're doing to make sure it never happens again, people are going to believe what they want. And well the news is never going to put a positive spin on an event like this.

I mean its easy to say, screw those people they didn't attend anyway, how dare they judge us. And while that is an absolutely valid argument to some degree, its not a realistic one if you are trying to run an event that you would like to see grow.

Again this is just my 2 cents though. I'm not involved with the con, but I would hate to see something that people enjoy die because of an event like this.
Armageddicon!!

#72 User is offline   redx1 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 20031

Posted 10 July 2011 - 11:42 PM

So he was in a Dr. Who Cosplay and had Dr. Who props and wasn't part of the SoyCon group?

So there happened to be yet another cosplay group there at the same time?

Is it possible, I guess so, but I have a hard time believing that.
~~

#73 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 10 July 2011 - 11:51 PM

View PostTiamat97, on 10 July 2011 - 10:14 PM, said:

Yeah, the person charged had nothing to do with Soycon, in fact I'm looking at his facebook right now. He has no mutal friends with anyone from ACen or the forums and furthermore shares no likes as far as anime or video games. The only reason soycon was blamed is cause its an easy target, who better to blame than a bunch of oddly dressed people?

Did you even click on his friends' facebook pages? Just because they aren't friends with people who are known on the forums doesn't mean they don't go to ACen or don't like anime/video games, etc. There are plenty of people who go who are friends of a friend of a friend of a friend, etc. I don't know a ton of people who aren't on the forums, but I'm sure there are plenty of people who have mutual friends that are on the forums. Most, if not all, of his friends don't have an anime/video game-related profile picture which can be misleading, but when I clicked on one, I found pictures of that person in cosplay and pictures from ACen. I think even his likes were anime/video game related, but since you can't see anything on his profile anymore, no one can check unless you are friends with him.

This post has been edited by Lina: 10 July 2011 - 11:52 PM

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#74 User is offline   Millions_Knives 

• Masquerade Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 8636

Posted 11 July 2011 - 12:33 AM

but fear and unknown can make things happen
even if those things are rainbow
~face palms ~

This post has been edited by Millions_Knives: 11 July 2011 - 12:40 AM

want to learn about cosplay materials? click here->my youtube cosplay tips and tricks<-click here

#75 User is offline   Keans 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 11 July 2011 - 03:50 AM

Okay, I’m just wondering One thing..... What is it that is really bothering you guys??

I can understand being upset about the bomb scare or being upset about getting moved around because they didn’t have a permit. But does 2 are completely different issues.

The incident happen at the bean/cloud gate/that giant shinny metal thingy. We where not at the Bean, that was not where SoyCon was going down, we where across the street all the way on the other side next to LakeShore Drive (that’s a good 500m or almost 2,000ft according to Google).

Even if soy did have a permit, its impossible to stop people from leaving the area to go other places to take pictures or look around and potentially leaving their stuff around.

If someone can effectively explain to me how these too issues are actually related I will concede this point.

Now to the point of permits and what not, we have to realize this really is a Fan Run event, there is not corporation backing it up or putting in a budget. Its run by people that maybe or may not know how to organize corporate events, but who are tying hard to make it a success.

Permits cost money, from what I heard, even in the suburbs I think they go for around for $50 or so. I don’t even want to consider how much it cost to rent a spot in Millennium park (probably in the thousands?). This is free gathering (I never heard of a gathering where you had to pay to attend) so all the money comes from the pockets of the coordinators, somehow I don’t think they have that much money to throw around. For a photoshoot there really aren’t many spots that are as ideal as downtown. With it multiple tourist attractions and sights, an easy recognizable place that is accessible by car, bus, train…. Or boat.

So, rather than troll around, if you want to criticizes do so constructively.

You are all smart people I’m sure if we put our head together we can com up with effective solutions to address the issues and make this an even greater event.

If I am not mistake this was the first year they have any issues with permits, Soy did mention he will make sure to address the issues for next year. So if you got any suggestions (maybe you know a more suitable park where they can host the photoshoot day?) then come out at say it (in a constructive manner mind you, people tend to shut you out when you start to whine). I’m sure Soy and the staff will more than happy to listen to you suggestion.

EDIT:
@FlyingElf : I quite agree with everything you have said, i think most of the staff member were quite taken by surprise and due to their inexpirience at handeling such things didn't/don't properly know how to react. Unfortunetly I doubt many of them will actually read/see your post seeing as after the flaming they will just get upset and quickly exit the thread, I know I would.

This post has been edited by Keans: 11 July 2011 - 04:06 AM

ACEN 2012:
Big O! - Roger Smith
Fairy Tail - Gajeel

#76 User is offline   Soy Sauce 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 4725

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:03 AM

I like how all of this is going on without my side of the story...

There's too many things going around right now and the situation is still too "warm" to say anything. If things calm down, I can say something. But I guess people are still freaking out. I'll wait. I'm not rushing this one.

This post has been edited by Soy Sauce: 11 July 2011 - 05:04 AM

SoyCon 8 | The Island Paradise
July 18-19, 2015 in Rolling Meadows, IL
Join us on Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter as well!

#77 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 7072
  • Location:Mississippi then New Jersey. Might make ACen 2018 :D

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:05 AM

View PostMillions_Knives, on 11 July 2011 - 12:33 AM, said:

but fear and unknown can make things happen
even if those things are rainbow
~face palms ~

I'm not gonna lie, when I heard the first mentionof this whole incident, I immediately thought of you X3
i've stopped posting links in my siggy due to degradation of the internet 5/23/12

#78 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:07 AM

lol hi soy, I know you're reading this <3

I just want you to know i still love you <3

This post has been edited by TekoMuto: 11 July 2011 - 05:08 AM

i've stopped posting links in my siggy due to degradation of the internet 5/23/12

#79 User is offline   excel excel 

• Panel Programming <3
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 1495

Posted 11 July 2011 - 07:26 AM

Lets keep the flaming out of this, otherwise this thread will be closed. Keep it civil and be respectful to others that includes staff members as well.
ACen 2013 Cosplay Plans:
MST3k Mike Nelson & Crow-Friday
Team Fortress 2 Medic-Saturday

#80 User is offline   animefan1977 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 4518

Posted 11 July 2011 - 09:03 AM

Sun Times Article If this was already posted I apologize.

Can someone enlighten me, I am not all that familiar with Dr. Who. What was that kid's prop meant to be? A couple of bricks duck-taped together with wires showing??

They mentioned it on WGN this morning, and when they said costume convention I went "Oh Snap, SoyCon!" LOL

#81 Guest_SongstressLenne_*

• Group: Guests*
  • Member No.:

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:44 AM

When a role playing or cosplay gathering happens outside of a convention, brand sponsored or cultural event, I'm not surprised at what went down over the weekend.

I came up suggestions I would make if Soycon were ever to take place again. I'll include reasoning, I have never officially attended but I have passed by the convention several times:

-Absolutely no props: It doesn't matter how unrealistic it may be but a prop will not have the same universal meaning to every person that sees it. Outside of a controlled environment if a prop is left behind, played with or used for action shots, a person who has never seen it before might take it as a threat.

-Renting an official venue: It has honestly outgrown the small group of people walking around various locations. Yes, it was nice to be free but unless this becomes private the gathering of cosplayers will no longer fly without proper paperwork and a actual one place of attendance.

-Obeying the laws of Illinois and common courtesy: Just because you are at a cosplay event doesn't meant the rules are bent for you. Convention behavior/language versus workplace and family kind is different [ie: Stuff you would never allow your job or family to see.] When walking around the city and suburbs with a vast group, you are representing the cosplay community. I have seen and heard things that have appalled me, even near families or children.

Be respectful and understanding that this is a home for a lot of us after a gathering. I am very embarrassed to be apart of the cosplay community since this "misunderstanding" has cost the city over $20,000. After this I am officially no longer want to cosplay and most likely will never attend anime conventions again. The event was a combination of bad timing and bad decisions.

I wish Soycon luck in their future endeavors and hope there will be a resolution made with the city of Chicago that will work in the favor of both parties.

#82 User is offline   Krystal 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 14958

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:05 AM

What I don't understand is how all of the Soycon attendees are stupid, but only one has gotten in trouble in the past four years...
Acen 2011: I lost my red kodak camera. If you found it, PLEASE contact me. I really miss it.

#83 User is offline   Tiamat97 

• Mr. Insanity
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 17897

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:07 AM

it only takes one person to screw things up for everyone
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1107...mp;id=586119408
My internship

Belongs in Damn Thread, if found please return to Kii
Spam Squad Member spam kill count:29 , Troll Hunter troll kill count: 1

#84 User is offline   Krystal 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 14958

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:39 AM

Right, but I would think that of all places, the Acen forums would realize that it is wrong to call EVERYONE an idiot because of that one person. I'm really sensing the 4chan mentality here....
Acen 2011: I lost my red kodak camera. If you found it, PLEASE contact me. I really miss it.

#85 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:35 PM

View PostKrystal, on 11 July 2011 - 11:39 AM, said:

Right, but I would think that of all places, the Acen forums would realize that it is wrong to call EVERYONE an idiot because of that one person. I'm really sensing the 4chan mentality here....

naw if it were a ebuamsworld mentality, we'd make him a meme that would be popular for about a month or so then just fade away to be futher referenced in the future.

#86 User is offline   Keans 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:56 PM

View PostSongstressLenne, on 11 July 2011 - 10:44 AM, said:

Obeying the laws of Illinois and common courtesy: Just because you are at a cosplay event doesn't meant the rules are bent for you. Convention behavior/language versus workplace and family kind is different [ie: Stuff you would never allow your job or family to see.] When walking around the city and suburbs with a vast group, you are representing the cosplay community. I have seen and heard things that have appalled me, even near families or children.

Be respectful and understanding that this is a home for a lot of us after a gathering. I am very embarrassed to be apart of the cosplay community since this "misunderstanding" has cost the city over $20,000. After this I am officially no longer want to cosplay and most likely will never attend anime conventions again. The event was a combination of bad timing and bad decisions.

I agree on obeying courtesy, but I will point out each and everyone is their own person, we cannot limit the actions of other individuals no matter how hard we try. You cannot segregate people because of isolated cases, that would be something like prejudice. You cant really judge them all based on a 5% or 10%… If you could you would have to consider everyone in the military a no good bunch of douchbags and drunks who are violent and destructive. No matter how much training or punishment you hand out you always get this kinds of kids.

Now if you don’t mind could you explain to me how exactly this has cost the city over $20,000? I’m not particularly into politics or the way the city works but I really can't see how this cost anybody, other than the restaurants, any money at all. After all police and firemen are already on call and paid to do this kind of job, no buildings where destroyed and the park is a public attraction that doesn’t really charge any admission to it attendants.
ACEN 2012:
Big O! - Roger Smith
Fairy Tail - Gajeel

#87 User is offline   Scott 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 9607

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:59 PM

I finished processing my photos from the event:
http://photographyba...on-2011-photos/

:thumbup:

#88 User is offline   -JUNK- 

• Forum Hell Raven
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 19299

Posted 11 July 2011 - 03:10 PM

View PostKeans, on 11 July 2011 - 02:56 PM, said:

Now if you don’t mind could you explain to me how exactly this has cost the city over $20,000?

well since it had to call a bomb squad, fire departments, close down restaurants in the area and stop their business for the day what do you think? :mellow:
ACen 17"
Sombra, From Overwatch
Tohru, From Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

*~Proud Supporter of the GBLT Community.~*

#89 Guest_SongstressLenne_*

• Group: Guests*
  • Member No.:

Posted 11 July 2011 - 03:33 PM

View PostKeans, on 11 July 2011 - 02:56 PM, said:

I agree on obeying courtesy, but I will point out each and everyone is their own person, we cannot limit the actions of other individuals no matter how hard we try. You cannot segregate people because of isolated cases, that would be something like prejudice. You cant really judge them all based on a 5% or 10%… If you could you would have to consider everyone in the military a no good bunch of douchbags and drunks who are violent and destructive. No matter how much training or punishment you hand out you always get this kinds of kids.

If there was a few small problems with behavior, I wouldn't have posted since it could always be a possibility. These were also my suggestions based on personal experience with this gathering, you have the right to not agree with them.

I don't want to get heated debate on cosplay behavior 101.

Now if you don’t mind could you explain to me how exactly this has cost the city over $20,000? I’m not particularly into politics or the way the city works but I really can't see how this cost anybody, other than the restaurants, any money at all. After all police and firemen are already on call and paid to do this kind of job, no buildings where destroyed and the park is a public attraction that doesn’t really charge any admission to it attendants.

The best way to put this is comparing this to an emergency room hospital visit. Supplies and employees are always on hand and being paid to be there and in stock. Even though it is available is a price for usage and time spent there is put in place. Someone has to foot the bill.

This post has been edited by SongstressLenne: 11 July 2011 - 03:34 PM

#90 User is offline   FlyingElf 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 July 2011 - 04:52 PM

My reasoning behind saying they should be getting a permit is to at least alert the city as to what is going on so police can keep proper watch. When they see 100 people walking around with guns, even if they are fake, if a cop spies one from afar and it looks real, it could cause an incident. So even if a permit is not obtained, I was merely saying before that as a courtesy, you should inform the city as to what is going on. And hell they might even work with you too if they can see you're bringing revenue in.

As for Keans, I figured that at least Soy would be monitoring this post and he would see it. Had I not seen him respond at all, I'd likely have tossed an email to him, but it seems unnecessary now as he has seen my post.

Though I do think it is a bad idea for you to stay quiet on this Soy. Like I said, I've seen plenty of random cosplay friends of mine already trashing your con on fb. I can't set people straight if I don't know what the truth is. And whether or not it is fair, your silence on the issue is being taken as an admission of guilt. But anyway, I've already mentioned this an am now going in a circle regarding it. You either agree or you do not and obviously the issue is not mine to decide how it is handled.

Ultimately, it was the actions of an individual, not the event that cost the city money. You can argue that perhaps the event could have handled things better and we wouldn't have had this issue. I don't know, I wasn't there. But I'm hesitant to call everyone who works for the con incompetent because one attendee screwed up.
Armageddicon!!

• 5 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users