Anime Central Forums: Volunteering! - Anime Central Forums

Jump to content

  • 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Volunteering! Want to help out at the con? Look here!

#91 User is offline   Zeth 

  • Registration Staff
  • Pip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 2258
  • Posts: 67
  • Joined: 12-May 04

Posted 13 May 2011 - 03:10 PM

Yes it is- that's when we open for business. Hours on Thursday count double, so it should be no problem at all getting enough for the crash space- I never had any problem with that when I was a volunteer, always ended up with more than enough.

What sheet is it that's asking you for badge name and number? The volunteering sign-up sheet is right here and it doesn't ask for badge information. We'll need that stuff at the con, but the form doesn't ask for it. (Your badge name is a nickname that you can put onto your badge as well as your real name.)

#92 User is offline   ScapulaRemix 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60219
  • Posts: 15
  • Joined: 11-May 11
  • Location:Dayton, Ohio

Posted 13 May 2011 - 05:53 PM

I already signed up to be a 'runner' and I was e-mailed a word document asking for additional information.
This is my signature.

#93 User is offline   chainedbyroses 

  • Special Needs Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 11017
  • Posts: 441
  • Joined: 08-May 07
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:04 PM

Question -- how do we know if we got approved for volunteer? I filled the online Gopher form out a month or so back but never got anything in the mail or email or junk mail/spam. SHould I send a question email to someone? Should I resubmit my form? (I've got it refilled and ready to go on the click of my mac touchy pad if it's needed). Should I lurk this thread for a reply?

Also, on a semi-related side note, what time does set up/tear down start at? *brainfart* My friend wanted to come with*/comp his badge this year & we can get to Rosemont fairly early & stay 'til the undead wake. (*I assume he will need to fill out a form /now/ then & can't just sign up for it Thursday/at con?) He'd have to buy his badge Thursday (missed pre-reg by like 2 days ^^d), though I got mine set at C2E2 so I assume I could start right off the bat & he could once he has his badge?

Oh (- sorry to ask so many questions! OTL -), and do hours from last year rollover to this year/volunteer session if you didn't have the full amount needed for a comp by the end of con? I did a few hours last con during the Embassy Incident & was wondering if those would apply towards this year's hour tally or not.

Sorry for the barrage of questions (esp. if they've already been answered & I missed it!) & Thanks again as always guys ~ :3
Special Needs/ADA Staff 2014 | Thurs-Sun @ DESCC Registration Hall
• 2014 cosplay • || Marvel/Cap2: Natasha (hoodie, jacket) || Supernatural: Meg 2.0; Dean

""Why is 6 afraid of 7?" .....Well, I would suppose it's because 7 is a prime number, and prime numbers can be intimidating..." - Castiel

#94 User is offline   Angel 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 9337
  • Posts: 60
  • Joined: 10-February 07
  • Location:IL

Posted 14 May 2011 - 12:50 AM

View PostScapulaRemix, on 13 May 2011 - 06:51 AM, said:

I signed up to volunteer Thurs-Sat. Just as a heads up to anyone in need of help, I don't intend on doing anything other than volunteering for these days; I've found I enjoy it much more than actually conventioning. I'm over 21 and I can drive a manual transmission. I've volunteered at Ohayocon and A&G already this year (I would've volunteered at AP if they had EVER REPLIED TO THE THOUSAND ZILLION E-MAILS I SENT THEM) so I'm getting the feel of how a convention goes.

So JFK room @ 16:00--is that the soonest I can start getting my volunteer on? Is there going to be crash space provided between Thursday and Friday to those who work 6 hours? Will there be 6 hours of work to do on Thursday?

Also, I have not as of yet registered. I understand it'll be $55 @Con, but on this volunteer sheet it's asking me for 'badge name' and '#'. What do I put there?

You already did write me about this directly. I do not understand why you put it on the forums as well. Your information is in correct. So I would like to clear it up before someone else reads it and thinks that is what they can do.

You must pay for a Convention badge before being able to Volunteer.
If you have not already purchased a badge and will be paying for it at Acen you must do so by going through the registration line.
There will be no Convention Badges in JFK. JFK is where Volunteers Department Headquarters will be.
JFK is where you go to sign up to be a volunteer for Acen.
We have nothing to do with the purchasing process of a Convention Badge.
Please, go to Registration first for a Convention Badge.

For you directly, if you would like your skills and experience to be forwarded to a certain department, that can be done or they can be submitted by you yourself directly. Each department has their own e-mail addresses and can be reached there. This forum is mostly used for other volunteers to talk to other volunteers, talk to us, and for those who want to find out about volunteering in general.
Each Department, usually, will not be here to read what is written, that is why I'm saying if you would like your info to go directly to a certain department, it can.

Did that help any?

Let me or the ADH know if you have any more questions. = )

We'll see you at Con! Let's make it a Great One!
HI!
If you have any Questions feel free to: E-mail: Me! Angel = ) Volunteers DH Click on This Link HERE
NEW RULES:16 Hours = Roll Over Badge for Next Year (You Can NOT give this to a friend)
6 Hours Each Day, for Crash Space that Night.
First come, Fist serve. Crash Space is NOT Guaranteed.
You must be at least 18 to become a Volunteer & to qualify for Crash Space. ID Required.
Thanks for all your help in advance! And if you've done this once already, can't wait to see you again this year!
If you only want to work Before & After Con: Sign Up for The Set-Up/Tear-Down Team!

#95 User is offline   Angel 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 9337
  • Posts: 60
  • Joined: 10-February 07
  • Location:IL

Posted 14 May 2011 - 12:58 AM

View PostZeth, on 13 May 2011 - 03:10 PM, said:

Yes it is- that's when we open for business. Hours on Thursday count double, so it should be no problem at all getting enough for the crash space- I never had any problem with that when I was a volunteer, always ended up with more than enough.

What sheet is it that's asking you for badge name and number? The volunteering sign-up sheet is right here and it doesn't ask for badge information. We'll need that stuff at the con, but the form doesn't ask for it. (Your badge name is a nickname that you can put onto your badge as well as your real name.)


C- I see where the confusion is, the "Badge Name" part is on our form.

The "Volunteers Sign Up Form" that they will get when they walk into JFK to sign up (and the Rules sheet)
I've been mailing out a copy to everyone that has filled out the acen.org form.
So they know what the rules are and what will be needed to sign up.

So your right, it's not the acen.org form, it's the Volunteers Sign up form that will ask them for both identification names.

Thanks C! And sorry about the confuzzion! = )
HI!
If you have any Questions feel free to: E-mail: Me! Angel = ) Volunteers DH Click on This Link HERE
NEW RULES:16 Hours = Roll Over Badge for Next Year (You Can NOT give this to a friend)
6 Hours Each Day, for Crash Space that Night.
First come, Fist serve. Crash Space is NOT Guaranteed.
You must be at least 18 to become a Volunteer & to qualify for Crash Space. ID Required.
Thanks for all your help in advance! And if you've done this once already, can't wait to see you again this year!
If you only want to work Before & After Con: Sign Up for The Set-Up/Tear-Down Team!

#96 User is offline   Angel 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 9337
  • Posts: 60
  • Joined: 10-February 07
  • Location:IL

Posted 14 May 2011 - 01:16 AM

View Postchainedbyroses, on 13 May 2011 - 09:04 PM, said:

Question -- how do we know if we got approved for volunteer? I filled the online Gopher form out a month or so back but never got anything in the mail or email or junk mail/spam. SHould I send a question email to someone? Should I resubmit my form? (I've got it refilled and ready to go on the click of my mac touchy pad if it's needed). Should I lurk this thread for a reply?

Also, on a semi-related side note, what time does set up/tear down start at? *brainfart* My friend wanted to come with*/comp his badge this year & we can get to Rosemont fairly early & stay 'til the undead wake. (*I assume he will need to fill out a form /now/ then & can't just sign up for it Thursday/at con?) He'd have to buy his badge Thursday (missed pre-reg by like 2 days ^^d), though I got mine set at C2E2 so I assume I could start right off the bat & he could once he has his badge?

Oh (- sorry to ask so many questions! OTL -), and do hours from last year rollover to this year/volunteer session if you didn't have the full amount needed for a comp by the end of con? I did a few hours last con during the Embassy Incident & was wondering if those would apply towards this year's hour tally or not.

Sorry for the barrage of questions (esp. if they've already been answered & I missed it!) & Thanks again as always guys ~ :3



Let's clear some things up... (hope this helps)

No one is actually a volunteer until they have filled out the sign up form in JFK and have been put into the computer by a Volunteer Staffer and has their age verified. You must be at least 16. Please, read the rule sheet & take a time card. Please turn in your time cards at the end of each day you work. Please, take a new time card the next day you work.

If you really haven't heard from me yet, then that means I haven't heard from you = ) So yeah, you bet I want you to write me again! Please, send me your form! I wanna know about you guys before you get there! What are you good at, where would you guys like to volunteer at aka you are just fine sitting door for someone or you wanna get right in there and start carrying boxes to where ever they need to go. Or my personal favorite, I wanna run back and fourth all over con, As Many Times As I Can Getting As Much Stuff As I Can Done! Now that's an answer! = )

Remember, a lot of times, when your volunteering it shows that you care enough about con to want to help and if your in the right place aka a department that you like and they like you, there could always be a chance that they would want you to help staff their department next year. Keep that in mind too.

I'm sorry, but I can not comp anyone's badge. It's been stated early on, that everyone who wants to volunteer should have a paid convention badge first. But we are more than welcome to have your friend sign up as a volunteer too after they do so! SO yeah, come on over to JFK once you guys have your badges! Sign up! Take a Time Card and we'll get you guys out there!

Hours do not roll over to the next year. Also, you might have missed this, but we are bringing something special back. The Volunteer with the most hours award (this years hours only). Starting Thursday and going to Saturday Midnight. The office closes Saturday Midnight so be sure to get the time cards in, or the time will not count.
Keep in mind, those who need crash space hours will get the time first, those are required where as trying for an award is extra on your part. Make Sense?

If you need anything else cleared up, feel free to ask!
You can write the Volunteers E-mail box directly or you can talk to the ADH here as well!

Can't wait to meet everyone at Con!

Don't forget to sleep (and I don't mean in the lobby)
Seriously. If you don't have a room, let us know, we're here to help. = )
HI!
If you have any Questions feel free to: E-mail: Me! Angel = ) Volunteers DH Click on This Link HERE
NEW RULES:16 Hours = Roll Over Badge for Next Year (You Can NOT give this to a friend)
6 Hours Each Day, for Crash Space that Night.
First come, Fist serve. Crash Space is NOT Guaranteed.
You must be at least 18 to become a Volunteer & to qualify for Crash Space. ID Required.
Thanks for all your help in advance! And if you've done this once already, can't wait to see you again this year!
If you only want to work Before & After Con: Sign Up for The Set-Up/Tear-Down Team!

#97 User is offline   Angel 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 9337
  • Posts: 60
  • Joined: 10-February 07
  • Location:IL

Posted 14 May 2011 - 01:18 AM

Ok, Carolyn! Looks like your doing a great job here! Thanks for all your help and all you do! It's nice to know the forums were in good hands when I couldn't be here.

Keep up the good work!

See ya'll soon!
HI!
If you have any Questions feel free to: E-mail: Me! Angel = ) Volunteers DH Click on This Link HERE
NEW RULES:16 Hours = Roll Over Badge for Next Year (You Can NOT give this to a friend)
6 Hours Each Day, for Crash Space that Night.
First come, Fist serve. Crash Space is NOT Guaranteed.
You must be at least 18 to become a Volunteer & to qualify for Crash Space. ID Required.
Thanks for all your help in advance! And if you've done this once already, can't wait to see you again this year!
If you only want to work Before & After Con: Sign Up for The Set-Up/Tear-Down Team!

#98 User is offline   ScapulaRemix 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60219
  • Posts: 15
  • Joined: 11-May 11
  • Location:Dayton, Ohio

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:26 AM

View PostAngel, on 14 May 2011 - 12:50 AM, said:

You already did write me about this directly. I do not understand why you put it on the forums as well.

I guess I'm just a little excited XP I wasn't sure which would be the best way to find out quickest.
Thanks for being patient. I'm looking forward to helping out!
This is my signature.

#99 User is offline   OmegaRS 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 57489
  • Posts: 11
  • Joined: 17-May 10

Posted 16 May 2011 - 02:49 PM

Hello, I just wanted to know if I'm still able to sign up for set-up and tear-down. I understand I have to go to JFK? I'm not entirely sure where that is, and the map won't load on my computer. I sent an application a couple months ago but haven't heard anything back, and on a different forum topic, I was told to check with the volunteer hole on Thursday to see if they needed anyone for set-up. I'm also not entirely sure where this is either.

I'd really love to be a part of ACen this year, and I look forward to it no matter what!

#100 User is offline   Zeth 

  • Registration Staff
  • Pip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 2258
  • Posts: 67
  • Joined: 12-May 04

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:35 PM

This department doesn't handle teardown- all I can say is try filling out this form to sign up for it.

I can't recall where the JFK room is off the top of my head, but it'll be marked on the map you'll get with your program guide at the con. I think it's up the stairs/escalator and through the big doors to the right.

#101 User is offline   Zeth 

  • Registration Staff
  • Pip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 2258
  • Posts: 67
  • Joined: 12-May 04

Posted 17 May 2011 - 04:32 PM

Almost time, folks! Excited yet? YOU SHOULD BE~! See you all there :D

Remember, even if you signed up online, you do still need to come see us in JFK room before you can start working! So don't forget to visit :)

#102 User is offline   KnitChick 

  • ACen Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 9629
  • Posts: 2,152
  • Joined: 04-March 07
  • Location:Chicagoland

Posted 18 May 2011 - 02:30 AM

JFK is in the dome area. One level up from street level, the same level the check-in desk is on. If you stand in the center of the elevator circle and face the check-in desk, the dome will be behind you. When you walk through the doors, JFK will be on the left side, about the middle. Hope that helps! :) If you ever need to find a room and don't have your map handy, just go to one of the shiny touch screens and you can see a map of the hotel on those.
Event Accessibility Services staff for ACen! Come see us in the Hyatt Grand Boardroom!!
Anime Milwaukee 2017: Philip (Kamen Rider W), Karma (Assassination Classroom)
C2E2 2017: Philip (Kamen Rider W), Hiiro Kagami (Kamen Rider Brave), possibly Ghostbuster (if I have my panel), maybe Neptune (RWBY)
ACen 2017: Philip (Kamen Rider W), Hiiro Kagami (Kamen Rider Brave), Gou Shijima (Kamen Rider Mach), Karma (Assassination Classroom), Neptune (RWBY)
Definite 2017 cons (no cosplay plans set as of yet): Uchi-con, NWI Comic Con

Member of Team GEEK for the Norridge/Harwood Heights Relay for Life! Please join us or donate!
Ninja on the Glomp Team! Member of the Crossplay Alliance! / My cosplay / My pictures! (Flickr)
Resident Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, Firefly, Quantum Leap, Transformers, Harry Potter, Highlander, Girl Genius, Super Sentai, Kamen Rider and Nerima Daikon Brothers obsessor!

#103 User is offline   ash5608 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 59846
  • Posts: 6
  • Joined: 04-April 11

Posted 18 May 2011 - 03:58 AM

I can be their to help on thursday just need to know were and when to meet up.

This post has been edited by ash5608: 18 May 2011 - 04:03 AM


#104 User is offline   Zeth 

  • Registration Staff
  • Pip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 2258
  • Posts: 67
  • Joined: 12-May 04

Posted 18 May 2011 - 04:35 PM

Like KnitChick just posted (thanks, by the way!), the volunteers office is in the JFK room in the dome area- come there to sign up to be a volunteer. Make sure you've got your badge first. We open at 4:00 PM on Thursday.

#105 User is offline   ScapulaRemix 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60219
  • Posts: 15
  • Joined: 11-May 11
  • Location:Dayton, Ohio

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:49 PM

Unfortunate circumstances will keep me from coming this weekend which means I can't volunteer. Sorry about that guize.
This is my signature.

#106 User is offline   chainedbyroses 

  • Special Needs Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 11017
  • Posts: 441
  • Joined: 08-May 07
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:25 AM

View PostAngel, on 14 May 2011 - 01:16 AM, said:

Let's clear some things up... (hope this helps)

No one is actually a volunteer until they have filled out the sign up form in JFK and have been put into the computer by a Volunteer Staffer and has their age verified. You must be at least 16. Please, read the rule sheet & take a time card. Please turn in your time cards at the end of each day you work. Please, take a new time card the next day you work.

If you really haven't heard from me yet, then that means I haven't heard from you = ) So yeah, you bet I want you to write me again! Please, send me your form! I wanna know about you guys before you get there! What are you good at, where would you guys like to volunteer at aka you are just fine sitting door for someone or you wanna get right in there and start carrying boxes to where ever they need to go. Or my personal favorite, I wanna run back and fourth all over con, As Many Times As I Can Getting As Much Stuff As I Can Done! Now that's an answer! = )

Remember, a lot of times, when your volunteering it shows that you care enough about con to want to help and if your in the right place aka a department that you like and they like you, there could always be a chance that they would want you to help staff their department next year. Keep that in mind too.

I'm sorry, but I can not comp anyone's badge. It's been stated early on, that everyone who wants to volunteer should have a paid convention badge first. But we are more than welcome to have your friend sign up as a volunteer too after they do so! SO yeah, come on over to JFK once you guys have your badges! Sign up! Take a Time Card and we'll get you guys out there!

Hours do not roll over to the next year. Also, you might have missed this, but we are bringing something special back. The Volunteer with the most hours award (this years hours only). Starting Thursday and going to Saturday Midnight. The office closes Saturday Midnight so be sure to get the time cards in, or the time will not count.
Keep in mind, those who need crash space hours will get the time first, those are required where as trying for an award is extra on your part. Make Sense?

If you need anything else cleared up, feel free to ask!
You can write the Volunteers E-mail box directly or you can talk to the ADH here as well!

Can't wait to meet everyone at Con!

Don't forget to sleep (and I don't mean in the lobby)
Seriously. If you don't have a room, let us know, we're here to help. = )

(So wait - does that mean we aren't volunteers until the con begins, we sign up to volunteer there, and then some one will put us into the computer to register us as volunteers? I'm probably just being dense & missing something obvious or misreading, sorry. ^^;) Volunteer app was resubmitted; sorry if you got 3+ of the same from me - Safari decide the "glitch and reload over and over PINWHEEL OF GREAT JUSTICE LOLOLOL" would make for fine lulz @_@;;

As for the comping badger thing, ah, I didn't mean it as a get a free badge for nothing kind of thing (that's how it was taken right? I can muddle my words/thought pretty awful sometimes d'oh ><;;), but like in previous years, where you would put in so many hours and get the cost of your badge back... unless I really misunderstood in the past? I already bought by badge, and my friend won't be able to make it this year now (midterm got moved around), so ultimately his case is now irrelevant. I may or may not need a room, since that kinda depends on the next train of thought.

I did have a question (involving a personal situation & possible conflict) I'd like to ask someone on staff ability to answer, though I'm not sure who to contact, & I'd rather not post it straight up on the forums for privacy reasons. Is there anyone particular I should be contacting with my concerns, or just anyone on Volunteer in general? Sorry for the late reply/notice; it's been a really stressing and depressing week thus far. :(
Special Needs/ADA Staff 2014 | Thurs-Sun @ DESCC Registration Hall
• 2014 cosplay • || Marvel/Cap2: Natasha (hoodie, jacket) || Supernatural: Meg 2.0; Dean

""Why is 6 afraid of 7?" .....Well, I would suppose it's because 7 is a prime number, and prime numbers can be intimidating..." - Castiel

#107 User is offline   Zeth 

  • Registration Staff
  • Pip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 2258
  • Posts: 67
  • Joined: 12-May 04

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:28 AM

All it means is you have to come talk to us in our office before you start working- you can't just go OKAY I'M HERE AT THE CON TIME TO GO TRY TO DO THINGS.

If you've got questions, sadly it's a bit late to deal with that over the forums as I'll be leaving for the con soon and won't have internet access from there, but you can come to JFK and ask one of the staffers there.

#108 User is offline   Retro J 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60767
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 06-July 11

Posted 28 July 2011 - 02:30 AM

If you volunteered this year, when can you expect to get the refund for your badge?

#109 User is offline   Bloo09 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17891
  • Posts: 2,255
  • Joined: 14-April 08
  • Location:Chicago ish

Posted 28 July 2011 - 03:44 AM

you should contact volunteers@acen.org asap about that.
ACen 14 - Panel Programming Department Head and Crystal Ball Manager
ACen 12 - 14 - ACen & Anime Central Facebook Group(s) Administrator
ACen 13 - Panel Programming Department Head and Crystal Ball Manager, ACen 12 - Panel Programming Dept. Head and Crystal Ball Manager,
ACen 11 - Reg Dept. Head, ACen 10 - Reg Dept. Head, ACen 09 - Reg Asst. Dept. Head, ACen 08 - Guest Relations staff, ACen 07 - IRT Guest Escort

#110 User is offline   Retro J 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60767
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 06-July 11

Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:54 AM

Did that. At what point should I be worried that either the email didn't go through or that no one is home?

#111 User is offline   Zeth 

  • Registration Staff
  • Pip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 2258
  • Posts: 67
  • Joined: 12-May 04

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:42 PM

I've asked the person that goes to if they got the email- I'll let you know once I hear back from them!

#112 User is offline   Zeth 

  • Registration Staff
  • Pip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 2258
  • Posts: 67
  • Joined: 12-May 04

Posted 05 August 2011 - 12:30 PM

Update: they don't appear to have gotten it- are you sure you sent it to volunteers@acen.org ? Try sending it again.

This post has been edited by Zeth: 05 August 2011 - 12:30 PM


#113 User is offline   Roraff 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60845
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 04-August 11

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:29 PM

When will volunteer sign-up be available for Acen 2012?

#114 User is offline   Zeth 

  • Registration Staff
  • Pip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 2258
  • Posts: 67
  • Joined: 12-May 04

Posted 05 August 2011 - 11:23 PM

I don't know exactly, but watch our threads here- we'll post the link to the new signup sheet as soon as we have it up. There'll be a new thread for 2012 soon as well- I'll link it here when it's up.

This post has been edited by Zeth: 05 August 2011 - 11:24 PM


#115 User is offline   Retro J 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60767
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 06-July 11

Posted 07 August 2011 - 12:03 PM

View PostZeth, on 05 August 2011 - 12:30 PM, said:

Update: they don't appear to have gotten it- are you sure you sent it to volunteers@acen.org ? Try sending it again.

Yes I did, so I resent the original in a new message.

#116 User is offline   Professor_Hojo @_@ 

  • Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 10054
  • Posts: 875
  • Joined: 27-March 07
  • Location:Chicago, IL

Posted 11 August 2011 - 08:55 AM

I just sent an email to Volunteers@acen.org, also asking about refunds so if who ever is in charge is strolling through here, I am letting them know so they can go check their emails for it. :)
ACen '12 Cosplays!!: ??????????????????

Visit me on Facebook! Tumblr! Twitter! DeviantArt!

#117 User is offline   Zeth 

  • Registration Staff
  • Pip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 2258
  • Posts: 67
  • Joined: 12-May 04

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:47 PM

We have a NEW THREAD for a NEW YEAR! Go here instead :D

http://www.acen.org/...eering-in-2012/

Also, Retro J and Professor_Hojo @_@, check your PMs.

  • 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users