One of the hardest things to do when joining a community like this is to introduce yourself. The best thing to do is just to simply tell everyone a little bit about yourself. The ACen forums consists of an extremely diverse community of people with all kinds of interests. We highly suggest that you post a new topic on the Introductions forum for a proper introduction. It's the best way to let everyone know that you're new here and a friendly person to talk to
Below are some ideas for what to talk about in your introduction. You don't have to use all (or any) of these topics. They are just here in case you can't think of anything to talk about in your introduction.
- When did you start going to ACen? How did you hear about the convention. If you're new, that's okay! Be excited! It's your first year after all.
- Have you cosplayed? If so, what cosplays have you done?
- Whereabouts are you from?
- What are some of your favorite Anime or Mangas? What are you watching/reading right now?
- Do you game? What kind of games do you like? What are you currently playing?
- What is a hobby of yours?
- Anything else you want to tell us!
Another thing you may want to check out is the forum FAQ thread. Lots of info there.
Again, welcome to the Anime Central Forums! Happy posting