Anime Central Forums: Digimon 2011 - Anime Central Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Digimon 2011 Champions of the Digital World!

#31 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 25 June 2010 - 02:05 AM

I need to get one myself. ><

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#32 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 13139

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:22 AM

IDK, I would love to do an agumon/Tai cosplay with my daughter. However, funds are low.
Anime: hell girl, & trigun. Manga: Soul eater. / Games: Dragon Age, DCUO, batman, & soulsilver.i'm a rini fan boypokemon friend code: 2836 0346 5412 battle anytime, need to get my gold/silver code. wii code: 0061 4530 7677 7629. XBL: hitherkasin & PSN ID: kasin13in 2011 i will be cosplaying as gene starwind & kouga, also w/ my daughter we will do pokemon trainer red/ash & eevee/pikachu. in 2012 we will do hit girl & big daddy, also mini moon & tuxedo mask. in 2013 we will do wizardmon & kari with a gatomon plushie (ty teko!) also mystic gohan & pan. I will also do green ranger some day.

#33 User is offline   Rawk z3r0 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 15588

Posted 13 July 2010 - 09:34 AM

I'll be doing Taichi once again! I'm thinking about moving up to his 02 outfit, though...

#34 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 16 July 2010 - 10:18 PM

I'm thinking of also bringing my Akari cosplay from Digimon Xros Wars. :3

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#35 User is offline   iHane 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 19148

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:57 AM

I'm not sure, but I may or may not be bringing my Patamon cosplay to compete in the hallway competition, SO, if I do. I will yet again bring the Patamon!Gijinka that I did last year. ^^

And it kind of sways me to bring it if there's definitely going to be a Gatomon around. ^^

Not attending ACen 2012 due to a college final. :(

"Are there rats running amuck? Are we running low on cheese?"

#36 User is offline   Pau-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 26871

Posted 12 August 2010 - 11:24 AM

View PostiHane, on 05 August 2010 - 09:57 AM, said:

I'm not sure, but I may or may not be bringing my Patamon cosplay to compete in the hallway competition, SO, if I do. I will yet again bring the Patamon!Gijinka that I did last year. ^^

And it kind of sways me to bring it if there's definitely going to be a Gatomon around. ^^

I'm sure I'll be doing Gatomon :3 I have an idea of how to do her outfit and all, since it'll be a Gijinka. :3 I just have to have a friend of mine make a hat for me for the ears and I'm sure I'll be okay :3 ^ ^
ACen 2017 will be my 10th ACen!
Tentative Cosplay Plans:

Sailor Venus
Pan-DBGT

#37 User is offline   iHane 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 19148

Posted 12 August 2010 - 11:49 AM

<3 Yay! I'll try my hardest to make room for Patamon~
If I can't make it to the photoshoot (because I'll have to look at the other gatherings and some have more weight than others)
And I do have Patamon, I would be willing to find you and take a few pictures as Patamon and Gatomon if you'd like. :3
Not attending ACen 2012 due to a college final. :(

"Are there rats running amuck? Are we running low on cheese?"

#38 User is offline   Pau-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2010 - 11:20 PM

View PostiHane, on 12 August 2010 - 11:49 AM, said:

<3 Yay! I'll try my hardest to make room for Patamon~
If I can't make it to the photoshoot (because I'll have to look at the other gatherings and some have more weight than others)
And I do have Patamon, I would be willing to find you and take a few pictures as Patamon and Gatomon if you'd like. :3

Same with you, my friend. -nods- I'd not know what type of pics to do, but I'm sure we'd figure somethin out! :D
Tentative Cosplay Plans:

Sailor Venus
Pan-DBGT

#39 User is offline   KrisaBeth Ahcor 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 58708

Posted 17 August 2010 - 08:33 PM

View PostLina, on 21 June 2010 - 01:40 PM, said:

Anyone else cosplaying from Digimon?

I'm going to be Hikari from Digimon Adventure 01. I'm gonna try and cosplay her Adventure 02 outfit, but I'm not entirely sure yet. I want my boyfriend to cosplay T.K. from Adventure 02, but he probably won't do it. >>

I'm going to make a list of cosplayers and who they are cosplaying so we can keep track of who is cosplaying who.

Lina - Hikari Yagami [Adventure 01] and maybe Hikari Yagami [Adventure 02]
Kitsu-chan - Mimi Tachikawa [Adventure 01]
Pau-chan - Gatomon

HEY YALL! I'm new to this blog but I have been planning on doing a Digimon cosplay! XD
I was sad to see such a small group at Saturday's photo shoot last year, hopefully we can make a bigger statement!

I'M DEBATING whether to do Wizardmon or Sora from Digimon season 1

GLAD TO SEE OTHER DIGIMON FANS! *Point to herself* I have every single TV show episode, every movie every created *screams* I'm totally obsessed!

SO who thinks the Season three contained season 1 main characters, AKA T.K. being the evil man with the sunglasses, Kari and Yolee being Takata's teacher and the two women who type on the keyboard inside the machine. And of course Joey being Henry's dad..... Or is this all my imagination?! lol

GLAD TO MEET MORE FANS! *Screams* YEAH! XD
Cosplay for ACEN 2011

Suki, from Avatar the Last Airbender
Ishiza Ishtar, from Yugioh
Kitty, from Danny Phantom
Wizardmon or Sora, from Digimon

#40 User is offline   Pau-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:48 PM

View PostKrisaBeth Ahcor, on 17 August 2010 - 08:33 PM, said:

HEY YALL! I'm new to this blog but I have been planning on doing a Digimon cosplay! XD
I was sad to see such a small group at Saturday's photo shoot last year, hopefully we can make a bigger statement!

I'M DEBATING whether to do Wizardmon or Sora from Digimon season 1

GLAD TO SEE OTHER DIGIMON FANS! *Point to herself* I have every single TV show episode, every movie every created *screams* I'm totally obsessed!

SO who thinks the Season three contained season 1 main characters, AKA T.K. being the evil man with the sunglasses, Kari and Yolee being Takata's teacher and the two women who type on the keyboard inside the machine. And of course Joey being Henry's dad..... Or is this all my imagination?! lol

GLAD TO MEET MORE FANS! *Screams* YEAH! XD

OMG You should go as Wizardmon! :D I would love to get some pics if you did! I'm probably gonna be there as Gatomon :3

lol I'm not sure 'bout the season 1 charries reoccuring in season 3. I thought so maybe about Kari-but not about the others. Ya know? Maybe it's just me.

You got episodes? Mind my asking where from? :3
Tentative Cosplay Plans:

Sailor Venus
Pan-DBGT

#41 User is offline   KrisaBeth Ahcor 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 58708

Posted 19 August 2010 - 08:13 AM

View PostPau-chan, on 17 August 2010 - 10:48 PM, said:

OMG You should go as Wizardmon! :D I would love to get some pics if you did! I'm probably gonna be there as Gatomon :3

lol I'm not sure 'bout the season 1 charries reoccuring in season 3. I thought so maybe about Kari-but not about the others. Ya know? Maybe it's just me.

You got episodes? Mind my asking where from? :3

I got all the Digimon seasons 1 to 4 and the movies
http://www.ioffer.co...-dvds-107261391

Well I have so many costumes to do so I hope to do Wizardmon but it is on the bottom of my list T.T
but I will try my hardest! the voice actor for Wizardmon was at ACEN 2 years ago, and I was so dissapointed I didn't get the costume done in time... so I'm working off of a costume that was unfinished 2 years ago!

GATOMON will be awsome hopefully there will be a Matt wandering around!
XD

CANNOT WAIT!
Cosplay for ACEN 2011

Suki, from Avatar the Last Airbender
Ishiza Ishtar, from Yugioh
Kitty, from Danny Phantom
Wizardmon or Sora, from Digimon

#42 User is offline   LoveGaara 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 58566

Posted 09 September 2010 - 06:37 PM

I really would like to cosplay as someone from digimon. Maybe if I can get enough money to make all the costumes I want I can try to go as Zoey from Frontier(Or maybe even Kazemon or Sephyrmon) or maybe Rika from Tamers. =)
ACen 2012 Cosplay: MAYBE Wendy Marvell (Fairy Tail), Revolutionary!America/Alfred F. Jones (Hetalia: Axis Powers)

ACen 2011 Cosplay: Wendy Marvell(Fairy Tail) America/Alfred F. Jones(Hetalia: Axis Powers)
ACen 2010 Cosplay: Sakura Haruno(Naruto)

#43 User is offline   Artemis Cangee 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 8691

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:51 PM

I know this post is from forever ago but I might be bringing my season 2 Mimi cosplay for Friday, it's either that or Raven from Teen Titans! I'd really like to get a Palmon plushie before ACen though if I do that :)
Cosplays for 2013: Sailor Saturn (Sailor Moon)
Lucy from Fairy Tail

Cosplay 2012: Elsie (The World God Only Knows)
Cosplay 2011: Lunatic Charm (Shugo Chara)
Cosplay 2010: Dokoro-Chan, Ren (DearS, School Uniform)
Cosplay 2009: Cardcaptor Sakura, Risa (LoveCom)
Cosplay 2008: Fuu Houjii

#44 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 13139

Posted 09 February 2011 - 03:56 PM

View PostKrisaBeth Ahcor, on 19 August 2010 - 08:13 AM, said:

I got all the Digimon seasons 1 to 4 and the movies
http://www.ioffer.co...-dvds-107261391

Well I have so many costumes to do so I hope to do Wizardmon but it is on the bottom of my list T.T
but I will try my hardest! the voice actor for Wizardmon was at ACEN 2 years ago, and I was so dissapointed I didn't get the costume done in time... so I'm working off of a costume that was unfinished 2 years ago!

GATOMON will be awsome hopefully there will be a Matt wandering around!
XD

CANNOT WAIT!

omg, i'm doing wizardmon either next year, or 2013. And my daughter will be either kari with a gatomon plushie or gatomon.

View PostArtemis Cangee, on 09 February 2011 - 01:51 PM, said:

I know this post is from forever ago but I might be bringing my season 2 Mimi cosplay for Friday, it's either that or Raven from Teen Titans! I'd really like to get a Palmon plushie before ACen though if I do that Posted Image

I've seen many palmon plushies on ebay for cheap while looking for gatomon (not cheap).

This post has been edited by Kasin: 09 February 2011 - 03:57 PM

Anime: hell girl, & trigun. Manga: Soul eater. / Games: Dragon Age, DCUO, batman, & soulsilver.i'm a rini fan boypokemon friend code: 2836 0346 5412 battle anytime, need to get my gold/silver code. wii code: 0061 4530 7677 7629. XBL: hitherkasin & PSN ID: kasin13in 2011 i will be cosplaying as gene starwind & kouga, also w/ my daughter we will do pokemon trainer red/ash & eevee/pikachu. in 2012 we will do hit girl & big daddy, also mini moon & tuxedo mask. in 2013 we will do wizardmon & kari with a gatomon plushie (ty teko!) also mystic gohan & pan. I will also do green ranger some day.

#45 User is offline   RukudoMukuro 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59486

Posted 11 February 2011 - 08:56 PM

Oh? This is a very... bare. But I will hopefully be there as Black WarGreymon, if my friend goes he will be WarGreymon, and well be having a WarGreymon showdown, that's if he goes, and I finish the costume.
ACen '16 Cosplays
  • Miroku (Inuyasha)
  • Acnologia(Fairy Tail)
  • Madara Uchiha SoSP (Naruto)
Spoiler

Within illusions are real illusions. Within real illusion are illusions. Hidden in truth hides lies. Hidden in lies hides Truth

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users