Anime Central Forums: Cosplayers looking for cosplay groups - Anime Central Forums

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Cosplayers looking for cosplay groups 2011!

#91 User is offline   XxMishapenHeartxX 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 44120

Posted 04 April 2011 - 03:44 PM

View PostLawlin, on 11 March 2011 - 10:06 AM, said:

A friend and I are going as a Hanna(me)/Veser(her) duo! We're going to try to get our other friend to copsplay {...} (since he looks JUST like him) but I'm guessing he won't cave since he doesn't even know if he's going. We should pick up a Conradical, if at all possible :3. Look for the Hanna in a purple plaid shirt!
~Lawlin

Cool beans! I just started getting into the series not too long ago and I'm actually thinking of doing adelaide :3 I kinda wanted to do something easy and could wear and be comfortable when Im not doing my major cosplays. (they all arnt the most comfortable lol) and she was looking like a cool idea.(gunna wear the hoodie outfit if I decide to do it)
but either way I'll keep a eye out for you guys!
SOMETHING CLEVER
ACen '13
DmC: female Dante
Sailor Venus
Bioshock Infinite: Elizabeth

#92 User is offline   Rival Silver 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 59869

Posted 11 April 2011 - 05:58 PM

My friend and I are going as the male protagonists and rivals from Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and FireRed/LeafGreen. (So Ethan, Silver, Red, and Green.) Looking for a Kris/Lyra! Or anyone else cosplaying from the GAMES only.
Cosplays - Past and Future

Acen 2007 - Moogle
Acen 2008 - Detective Loki
Acen 2010 - Edward Elric

Acen 2011 - Rival Silver(HGSS), Trainer Red

#93 User is offline   Adnarim 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 36259

Posted 12 April 2011 - 09:43 PM

Are there any others that will be cosplaying from Ergo Proxy? I would love to meet you!

#94 User is offline   Skogkatt 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 59762

Posted 17 April 2011 - 01:24 PM

Still looking for a Hetalia group...I'm now expanding my possible characters list. However, I'd prefer to do closet cosplays like casual, formal, and Gakuen because of the amount of money involved, but I'm open for suggestions for characters that you'd like to have in your group. I'm getting a straight blonde wig for Norway, so I'm not limited to just brown-haired characters anymore. I have wavy brown hair currently styled like Lithuania's, but it is darker, so I could easily manage characters like Austria by cutting it. I am also quite pale and(this is the bit that killed my Sealand acting skillz' use in cosplay) VERY tall for my age, about 170cm or taller.
IF YOU'RE OPEN FOR CHARACTERS FOR YOUR HETALIA COSPLAY GROUP, I'M ALWAYS HERE! :lol:
ACen 2011: Norway[Hetalia], casual!Prussia[Hetalia], child!Third Doctor[Doctor Who]

vFuture ideas
gijinka!K-9[Doctor Who]60%, gijinka!Intelligence Core[Portal]40%, normal!Jade[Homestuck]50%, Duelist Kingdom!Bakura[YuGiOh]5%, student!Evangeline[Negima!?]50%, Lieutenant!Aizen[Bleach]30%

I'm open for costume-designing commissions!

#95 User is offline   DarkCloudInc 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 59331

Posted 20 April 2011 - 02:54 PM

I'll be cosplaying mostly as Keima Katsuragi for day 2(Sat.) but willing to change if there is another cosplayer from The World God Only Knows. So any other cosplayer playing from that series?
Facebook
---
2013 Cosplay Lineup: (Tenatative)
Sebastian Michaelis - Demon Form [Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji] Saturday [PM]
Keima Katsuragi - Kami Mode [The World God Only Knows] Friday
Folken Fanel - Black Winged Angel [The Vision of Escaflowne] Saturday [AM]/Sunday

#96 User is offline   jessicalynnchan 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59941

Posted 30 April 2011 - 04:08 PM

View Postotakootie, on 14 January 2011 - 03:01 PM, said:

I'll be going as Black Star from Soul Eater, if anyone wants to meet up. ^^;

We would love a Blackstar for our group. We are going to do Soul Eater the second half of Saturday. We will have a Soul, Death The Kid, Maka, Crona, and Dr. Stein.

#97 User is offline   therealdeathnote 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 59536

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:03 PM

I am cosplying from Lost, as the Dharma initiative. Are there any other Lost cosplayers out there?
2014, finally coming back.
cosplay:
Etrnal Scout, Shia, Catbug

#98 User is offline   Gokudera_jm 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60281

Posted 15 May 2011 - 04:38 PM

i'm Ciel that going to be with a Alois and Claude, I don't have Sebastian and would like to have one for the shoot. ^_^ this will be for Friday

I'm also doing Gokudera form Hitman reborn and going to have a Mukuro with me. If there a boss or any other hitman that like to hang out or get together for the shoot on Saturday. that be awesome I so need a Tsuna around or Yamamto to keep Mukuro in line.
Acen 2011 cosplay
Katekyo Hitman Reborn Gokudera
Kuroshitsuji/ Black butler Ciel

#99 User is offline   Sammeh 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 50856

Posted 15 May 2011 - 10:19 PM

I'm doing Alice from Heart no Kuni no Alice (or Alice in the Country of Hearts) and was wondering if anyone else was doing this too? I haven't seen anything in the forums aboout it so I thought I'd ask.
Acen 2011

Giovanni (Pokemon)
Alice (Heart no Kuni no Alice)

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users