• This topic is locked

Quad-Suit Help/Tips

#1 User is offline   Little Kirara 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 5284

Posted 04 June 2010 - 05:23 PM

So I deffinately don't have the money to just buy an Absol Quad from Beastcub like I WISH i could do, so I need to know if anyone would be willing to help me or at least give me hints to making one on my own. I know, stilts, a helmet, foam, and a ductape dummy. But I need help actually putting it together.

Trust me, if I had the money, I'd just order a sweet BeastCub Quad. But sadly.. no

#2 User is offline   Inugin 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 36956

Posted 07 June 2010 - 11:25 PM

Beastcub? *looks it up, jaw hits floor* ah...*shakes it off* well, as far as making an Absol one...if you know the rough base of how you are going to make it that is good. Look at it in parts, such as making one foot then the next instead of "Ohmeegosh Absol Body". When sewing it together there is definitely going to be pieces. One way to make it is to have the different pieces zip together, that way it can be a bit more form fitting and not as large as some of them tend to be. I know most of them tend to zip from the back and you simply step into the outfit and plop the head on over it, so it's never really one piece.
There was a good Renamon this last Acen, and I don't know how you would hunt down that person, but if you can they might be able to give you better pointers. Otherwise, I suggest looking at either cosplay.com or some other cosplay websites forums and see if there are any tutorials. Hope you have luck in figuring this one out, and sorry that I couldn't be more help.
"what made you think Denny's was in walking distance?"-A
"because it looks close on the map"-R
"...." Whips out map "THIS looks CLOSE to you?! The dots are on separate sides of the map!"-A
"well it looked close together in the hotel room!"-R

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users