Anime Central Forums: Final Fantasy 2011 - Anime Central Forums

• 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Final Fantasy 2011 Grab your weapons and lets ride our Airships!

#181 User is offline   griffti6 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 59560

Posted 21 May 2011 - 08:07 AM

hope to see everyone there today!

another summoner Yuna will be there :)

#182 User is offline   HikaruNoRose 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 17492

Posted 21 May 2011 - 09:36 AM

I probably did mention this..but I'll be Gunner Yuna from X-2. Happy to take pictures with!! ^^
Anime Central 2012: Cosplaying as:
Blue - Wolf's Rain: Progress: 50%

#183 User is offline   griffti6 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59560

Posted 21 May 2011 - 06:38 PM

sadly i wasnt able to make it ... :\ ...friend needed help :P ...also i honestly REALLY need to fix up yuna and dont like wearing her right now -.-'

but ill be roaming around as kenshin :P

#184 User is offline   Soren Kisamora 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 59725

Posted 22 May 2011 - 04:48 PM

i so saw cait sith and polygon cloud there,it was so cool :) cooler that i didnt see anyone else in my white mage ff11 outfit.i felt special :) though i did see a mithra blue mage and corsair when i was in the ff mmorpg panel line,and that just made this whole trip worth it.
"I don't need to prove that i'm right,i simply need to prove that you're wrong".
Acen '11-White mage[FF XI]

#185 User is offline   Mullenkamp 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 495

Posted 22 May 2011 - 05:36 PM

Hi from the white Cait Sith - I saw a pink one there too briefly before I put that costume on, and then I pretty much couldn't see anything else but the bottom halves of costumes until I got out of it. XD My girlfriend (as Reeve) was taking pics for me, so I will have to get them off the camera and see what I missed... but from what I could *hear* inside there, and the amount of legs I could see through my peephole, boy was that an epic shoot. XD Sorry to anyone I may have bumped into in that thing, and thanks for those who cleared a path. =)

#186 User is offline   Soren Kisamora 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 22 May 2011 - 06:52 PM

View PostMullenkamp, on 22 May 2011 - 05:36 PM, said:

Hi from the white Cait Sith - I saw a pink one there too briefly before I put that costume on, and then I pretty much couldn't see anything else but the bottom halves of costumes until I got out of it. XD My girlfriend (as Reeve) was taking pics for me, so I will have to get them off the camera and see what I missed... but from what I could *hear* inside there, and the amount of legs I could see through my peephole, boy was that an epic shoot. XD Sorry to anyone I may have bumped into in that thing, and thanks for those who cleared a path. =)

you almost bumped me as i was coming from the hyatt XD and now i KNOW it was you since there was a reeve following the sith around that i saw
"I don't need to prove that i'm right,i simply need to prove that you're wrong".

#187 User is offline   UndercoverXEnvy 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 18363

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:45 PM

I have a lot of photos from this photo shoot ^^ I was Paine
Feel free to tag yourself in any of the photos!

http://www.facebook....12794.502818867

#188 User is offline   Raven_rising 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59297

Posted 24 May 2011 - 05:28 PM

I have 186 pictures uploading from the Final Fantasy shoot.
Please, feel free to tag yourselves:
http://www.facebook....58&l=4848ebce22

This post has been edited by Raven_rising: 24 May 2011 - 07:17 PM

#189 User is offline   Mullenkamp 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:39 PM

View PostSoren Kisamora, on 22 May 2011 - 06:52 PM, said:

you almost bumped me as i was coming from the hyatt XD and now i KNOW it was you since there was a reeve following the sith around that i saw

Heheh, sorry! I made the moogle soft and squishable specifically because I knew I *would* wind up bumping people with it... so even the arms were a pool noodle wrapped in foam. XD

#190 User is offline   Soren Kisamora 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:08 PM

View PostMullenkamp, on 24 May 2011 - 08:39 PM, said:

Heheh, sorry! I made the moogle soft and squishable specifically because I knew I *would* wind up bumping people with it... so even the arms were a pool noodle wrapped in foam. XD

if i had known that i would have hugged ya! perhaps you should go next time as the cait sith from ff11? shes much cuter

#191 User is offline   Mullenkamp 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:52 PM

View PostSoren Kisamora, on 25 May 2011 - 12:08 PM, said:

if i had known that i would have hugged ya! perhaps you should go next time as the cait sith from ff11? shes much cuter

Awww, FF11 being the one numbered FF game I haven't played... Was that what the pink one was?

But next year, I think I'm going as something humanoid. Between Cait Sith this year and Venat last year, I'm kind of tired of costumes that make my back/arms ache by the end of the day. XD It's gotta be something impressive, though, maybe Amano something... I don't want to seem like I'm slacking off by not making something huge.

#192 User is offline   helveticat 

• Finance Team
  • Pip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 26416

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:41 AM

View PostRaven_rising, on 24 May 2011 - 05:28 PM, said:

I have 186 pictures uploading from the Final Fantasy shoot.
Please, feel free to tag yourselves:
http://www.facebook....58&l=4848ebce22

is it set to free tagging? or are you part of the acen group? it doesnt give me an option to tag :C (ps, i love your photos! the one you got of me and my sister are awesome! thanks so much!)

#193 User is offline   Naruto Kun 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 20346

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:02 AM

Oh I forgot to mention..if anyone here are in the Chicagoland area, I'm going to be hosting a SquareEnix Photoshoot Gathering on June 25th the day before the Distant Worlds Concert and here's the event page I had up for over 5 months now. And still looking for photographers as well.
SqaureEnix Cosplay Photoshoot Event Page
My New Youtube Account, My Facebook, My Gaia Page, My DeviantArt Page My Cosplay Page
My Nicknames: Naru-kun , Naru-Chan, Short Stuff

#194 User is offline   Soren Kisamora 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:59 PM

View PostMullenkamp, on 25 May 2011 - 04:52 PM, said:

Awww, FF11 being the one numbered FF game I haven't played... Was that what the pink one was?

But next year, I think I'm going as something humanoid. Between Cait Sith this year and Venat last year, I'm kind of tired of costumes that make my back/arms ache by the end of the day. XD It's gotta be something impressive, though, maybe Amano something... I don't want to seem like I'm slacking off by not making something huge.

of course in my opinion,ff11 is the best ff i've ever played.the only thing i need to change bout my outfit is its thickness and certain pieces[white pleather where the actual armor is normal tanned hide]
if i go to acen next yr ill just wear my whm outfit again.if you've ever played ff11,its impossible not to tell what i am just by seeing the set.

• 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users