• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Dealer's Room Rave Music Doods Dealer's room rave music doods

#1 User is offline   mako-chan 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 17160

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:36 PM

I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the dudes selling techno music in the dealer's room? They were in the O row and they also had an add in the main book given. I really wanted to check more of their stuff out and I couldn't remember the name/website or anything *sigh*! Thanks in advance. Oh and i've already checked the dealer's list...they are not in it.

#2 User is offline   saiyajinimport 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 1441

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:46 PM

View Postmako-chan, on May 25 2010, 05:36 PM, said:

I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the dudes selling techno music in the dealer's room? They were in the O row and they also had an add in the main book given. I really wanted to check more of their stuff out and I couldn't remember the name/website or anything *sigh*! Thanks in advance. Oh and i've already checked the dealer's list...they are not in it.

Mydjsobad.com
Allen Castillo

#3 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 06 June 2010 - 10:41 AM

I believe they are in your program book, but as Allen (saiyajinimport) mentioned above they can also be found at Mydjsobad.com

I will see what we can do about getting additional information on the website about Mydjsobad and some of the other booths at the 2010 event, but I don't want to make any promises since we are moving onto the 2011 event.

Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, & 17
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

#4 User is offline   mako-chan 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 17160

Posted 24 June 2010 - 07:39 PM

View PostVoltaire30, on 06 June 2010 - 10:41 AM, said:

I believe they are in your program book, but as Allen (saiyajinimport) mentioned above they can also be found at Mydjsobad.com

I will see what we can do about getting additional information on the website about Mydjsobad and some of the other booths at the 2010 event, but I don't want to make any promises since we are moving onto the 2011 event.

I appreciate the replies..that was actually it. I was very impresed with the music so I had to get them, unfortunately I had misplaced all my acen stuff. thanks again, and I hope next acen is greater 'cause things can only get better.

#5 User is offline   Roark 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 11290

Posted 24 June 2010 - 08:58 PM

View Postmako-chan, on 24 June 2010 - 07:39 PM, said:

I hope next acen is greater 'cause things can only get better.

We're hard at work making sure that everything that went right at this year's con doesn't happen again. Fear not: we shall snatch defeat from the jaws of victory lest it kill us!

#6 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 25 June 2010 - 01:38 AM

View PostRoark, on 24 June 2010 - 08:58 PM, said:

We're hard at work making sure that everything that went right at this year's con doesn't happen again. Fear not: we shall snatch defeat from the jaws of victory lest it kill us!

Don't you mean what DIDN'T go right?

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#7 User is offline   Roark 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 11290

Posted 25 June 2010 - 09:05 AM

View PostLina, on 25 June 2010 - 01:38 AM, said:

Don't you mean what DIDN'T go right?

Hence the joke.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked