It seems that there's been some incorrect information floating around on the forums and the website, and that one of our policies was changed but the information out here was never updated. So here, once and for all, is the policy on what you can bring into the concerts and dances.
The main thing that has changed is that bags are not allowed in concerts as well as in dances.
We apologize for the late notice on these updates.
Both Concerts and Dances
- Props should be no longer than one foot (1’) long. (Walking sticks for physiological reasons are acceptable.)
- No bags at all are allowed inside the concerts or dances. If you need your bag for medical reasons, please see A.D.A. Compliance to obtain a card explaining your reasons.
- You may not save spots in the line for your friends (or enemies).
- If you need to use the washroom or get a drink of water while in line, let an I.R.T. op know so that you do not seem to be cutting in line when you return.
- If you are cutting in line, you forfeit your right to attend the event.
- There is no coat or bag check, so make sure you have only what you need when you get in line.
- No crowd-surfing, moshing, or other endangerment of your fellow attendees is allowed.
- There are no recording devices of any kind allowed in the concerts. If we see you using your cell phone's camera, we will take you out of the concert and make sure those pictures have been deleted.