Anime Central Forums: A Story With A Moral - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

A Story With A Moral this is what cell phones are for!

#1 User is offline   chamgirl89 

• Tentacle Glomper
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 10098

Post icon  Posted 08 May 2010 - 04:15 PM

Anna and May (lame, I know -_-) are talking to each other on the forums.

Anna:"I'm going as *insert popular character here*. How about you?"

May:I'm going as *insert not so popular character here*.

Anna: That's cool. Wanna meet up at the con?

May: Sure!

Acen comes, May looks for Anna. Only problem is, there are about 50 of *insert popular character here*

May: Well, this isn't good. And I totally forgot to give her my cell number ><

Moral of the story: If you know one of you're friends is gonna do a *insert popular character here* and want to meet up with them, make sure you exchange cell numbers, otherwise it'll feel like you're on a wild goose chase. Or, if you don't have a cell phone, left it at the hotel (or worse, home) make sure before the con you have a meeting place and time and if you're going as *insert popular character*, see if you can somehow distinguish yourself from the other clones xD for instance, I told one of my friends I'm going as Kyon from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and told them to "look for the Kyon with the blue squid backpack!" yes, it's a bit out of character and costume, but hey, it works lol

Also, if this is in the wrong section, could a mod move it please? :3
Tekosexual

ACen '16 plans: Gijinka Blue Eyes White Dragon (Yugioh), Queen Beryl (Sailor Moon), Frisk (Undertale), Foxy (FNAF), Han Solo (Star Wars), and undecided Pokemon character

#2 User is offline   Deleciel 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 48324

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:34 PM

Haha aww..yeah, I'm picking up my badge from a friend whom portraying as Kadaj, and there's probably going to be at least 25 of them that weekend, and although I don't think there are going to be many Kanata Izumi cosplayers, I doubt I'll stick out very well since it's not like some mecha cosplay (I wish it were. I've always wanted to be the proud creater and wearer of my own mecha cosplay). I'm glad I've gotten his number now.

Also....how tragic tales would have ended if they had cell phones:
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=yH2B9F-GPm0

Anime Central 2011:
Deadmau5 head: 40% finished

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users