Anime Central Forums: How About The Haruhi Suzumiya Film Us Premiere At Acen? - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

How About The Haruhi Suzumiya Film Us Premiere At Acen?

#1 User is offline   Animexcel 

• Production Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 80

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:02 PM

This would probably not happen, but I'll throw it out there anyway. I think it would be pretty sweet if we could screen the Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya film at ACen. I've read that SakuraCon will be screening the Trigun movie 3 weeks before it's premiere in Japan, though most likely due to that guests who worked on the project would be there too. Just saying if there's any way to get it here, it would be so cool. It's been released in Japan for about a month now.
ACen Mascot Artist

#2 User is offline   wrexness 

• Forum Abacus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 7901

Posted 11 March 2010 - 06:38 AM

View PostAnimexcel, on Mar 11 2010, 12:02 AM, said:

This would probably not happen, but I'll throw it out there anyway. I think it would be pretty sweet if we could screen the Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya film at ACen. I've read that SakuraCon will be screening the Trigun movie 3 weeks before it's premiere in Japan, though most likely due to that guests who worked on the project would be there too. Just saying if there's any way to get it here, it would be so cool. It's been released in Japan for about a month now.

Hrmmmm.... could that be the driving factor behind our secret super special awesome upcoming guest announcement? :3

This post has been edited by wrexness: 11 March 2010 - 07:14 AM

2012 Cosplay Plans - Fujiwara no Mokou (Touhou)
Visit my MAL and let me know you're from the forums~

#3 User is offline   Krystal 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 14958

Posted 11 March 2010 - 07:05 AM

^Ohhh....that would make sense.
Acen 2011: I lost my red kodak camera. If you found it, PLEASE contact me. I really miss it.

#4 User is offline   Animexcel 

• Production Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 80

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:32 PM

View Postwrexness, on Mar 11 2010, 01:38 PM, said:

Hrmmmm.... could that be the driving factor behind our secret super special awesome upcoming guest announcement? :3

Haven't heard anything about that. How super special is it?
But one could dream of having the movie shown here. The dark tone fits our horror theme, haha.. I know there's some technical stuff like Bandai getting it or we could just get someone from KyoAni to show it, maybe for a fee if they want or publicity.
ACen Mascot Artist

#5 User is offline   wrexness 

• Forum Abacus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 7901

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:32 PM

View PostAnimexcel, on Mar 11 2010, 01:32 PM, said:

Haven't heard anything about that. How super special is it?
But one could dream of having the movie shown here. The dark tone fits our horror theme, haha.. I know there's some technical stuff like Bandai getting it or we could just get someone from KyoAni to show it, maybe for a fee if they want or publicity.

Well, we've got an entire thread going trying to guess who the Japanese guest announcement will be. XD
2012 Cosplay Plans - Fujiwara no Mokou (Touhou)
Visit my MAL and let me know you're from the forums~

#6 User is offline   sailormoon846212 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 54503

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:57 PM

View PostAnimexcel, on Mar 11 2010, 12:02 AM, said:

That would be cool if they had a english version. I have watched it before on youtube. It is a japenese with english subtitles done by this peron who saw the movie in theaters. It's not the best quality but I was able to watch it all the way through. Although part 2 is removed. But, anyway here is the link if you wanna check it out.

The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya the movie

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users