Anime Central Forums: Another, Did Anyone See Me Or Get A Picture Of Me? - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Another, Did Anyone See Me Or Get A Picture Of Me? You may have mistaken me for a Misa cosplayer...lol

#1 User is offline   Tati Saurus Rex 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 35862

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:07 AM

Hey, I went through like a million pictures from ACen and I swear I could not find a single picture that anyone took of me! Lol I was stopped only a million times over the course of three days, and sometimes I wasn't even in my pretty pretty ACen outfit!

I was just wondering if anyone remember me or had any pictures. I met and talked to a lot of really cool people and I didn't get a lot of phone numbers or facebook addresses or anything. So yeah, if you saw me/talked to me/got a picture, post here! lol You may have thought I was cosplaying Misa, but I swear I wasn't! I had blonde hair, heavy black eyeliner, some glitter, a black lacy top, mini skirt, garters+stockings and big butt heels.

I hung out alone a lot in the smoker's area and by the statue.

Really fuzzy/bad pic of what I was wearing
Really bad pic of what I looked like

#2 User is offline   Krystal 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 14958

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:17 AM

Well, when you're not in cosplay, the majority of folks that take pictures of you don't take them to put on their cosplay site...they take them for themselves...so if you weren't in cosplay, they either didn't put you online, or hid you in some Death Note file(if you looked like Misa), so be sure to check all the subsections of people's pictures...
Acen 2011: I lost my red kodak camera. If you found it, PLEASE contact me. I really miss it.

#3 User is offline   Voxx 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 16994

Posted 15 October 2009 - 06:50 PM

Yeah...maybe the people that took pictures of you were creepers and kept them for their own personal reasons...yeah. Be careful of that.
ACen 2017 LINEUP
Pidge-Voltron
Newt Scamander-FBAWTFT
Neo - RWBY
Flemeth - DA
MC-Mysme

#4 User is offline   Tati Saurus Rex 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 35862

Posted 16 October 2009 - 11:09 AM

View PostSka_Toranpetta, on Oct 15 2009, 07:50 PM, said:

Yeah...maybe the people that took pictures of you were creepers and kept them for their own personal reasons...yeah. Be careful of that.

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of T.T And I thought some people were taking my picture because they thought I had a nice outfit on >.< I was all stoked to see some pictures of myself right after ACen and I couldn't find a single one, and then I remember a total of like 4 or 5 girls took my picture and the rest were guys...

*sad*

#5 User is offline   Voxx 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 16994

Posted 16 October 2009 - 11:12 AM

View PostTati Saurus Rex, on Oct 16 2009, 12:09 PM, said:

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of T.T And I thought some people were taking my picture because they thought I had a nice outfit on >.< I was all stoked to see some pictures of myself right after ACen and I couldn't find a single one, and then I remember a total of like 4 or 5 girls took my picture and the rest were guys...

*sad*

*hugs* Its okay
ACen 2017 LINEUP
Pidge-Voltron
Newt Scamander-FBAWTFT
Neo - RWBY
Flemeth - DA
MC-Mysme

#6 User is offline   Scott 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 9607

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:48 AM

View PostTati Saurus Rex, on Oct 16 2009, 12:09 PM, said:

*sad*

I don't want to hurt anyone feelings here, but what is expected when being scantily clad/provocative? So the guys who wanted a photo are creepers because the girls are walking around with 10% of their body clothed? :huh: It's seemed expected that men will be asking for photos.

From the pictures you posted, at least you were fully clothed. ;) I could see women thinking it was cute, but I can't really see them wanting a photo unless they were into fashion design or something.

Personally, I skipped taking photos 95% of the scantily clad women this year. One reason was because many were with a man, which just seems odd to ask for a photo when presumably their man is with them. Kind of exhibitionist without the private parts being fully shown. :lol:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users