#1 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Post icon  Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:17 PM

* brushes sweat off forhead *
So much heavy lifting haha..
Anyway, I cleaned up the forums from last years topics and other things. If you are wondering where they all went, check out the 09 archives. I never delete a single topic, because then why would we have a place to archive stuff.

Ok some people have been asking,

When will AA/AS Registration open?
Answer: Early December, there is a pattern to when it goes live so if you remember you will probably be able to know when it goes live this year. :shuriken:

When will the Art Show 09 checks be sent out?
Answer: They haven't gone out yet, *runs away from the death glares, screaming apologizes*, but they will ASAP.

What is going on with the rules, any changes?
Answer: Yes/No, It is going to be formated like the vendor contracts which means it will look scary. Do not worry, with how last year went we wont have to add more rules (hopefully) :thumbup:

W00t, if you got any questions shoot me an email.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, & 17
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

#2 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:56 AM

View PostVoltaire30, on Aug 18 2009, 10:17 PM, said:

* brushes sweat off forhead *
So much heavy lifting haha..
Anyway, I cleaned up the forums from last years topics and other things. If you are wondering where they all went, check out the 09 archives. I never delete a single topic, because then why would we have a place to archive stuff.

Ok some people have been asking,

When will AA/AS Registration open?
Answer: Early December, there is a pattern to when it goes live so if you remember you will probably be able to know when it goes live this year. :shuriken:

When will the Art Show 09 checks be sent out?
Answer: They haven't gone out yet, *runs away from the death glares, screaming apologizes*, but they will ASAP.

What is going on with the rules, any changes?
Answer: Yes/No, It is going to be formated like the vendor contracts which means it will look scary. Do not worry, with how last year went we wont have to add more rules (hopefully) :thumbup:

W00t, if you got any questions shoot me an email.

I want to clarify my previous statement about the rules and changes.
The rules are not changing, which means we are not adding or taking anything away from it.
As for format of them, I was looking at them once I finished the format edits and it looked very scary. So no format changes from 09 either :thumbup:
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, & 17
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users