• This topic is locked

Final Fantasy 7 Cosplay Group Topic created from previous thread

#61 Guest_SongstressLenne_*

• Group: Guests*
  • Member No.:

Posted 28 July 2009 - 08:08 AM

View PostAnimexcel, on Jul 27 2009, 06:19 PM, said:

._. I...I dunno...

.. .. ..*eyes start to form tears* I'm kidding xD I'd be shocked if you still had it.

#62 User is offline   ~Sarah-Chan~ 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17387

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:29 PM

This group is filling out nicely. I should contact my friend Kari and see if she would bring her AC Tifa with her. Then we can has more people for our group!

Oh and for the record I will say this, Dirge of Cerberus seriously sucked so bad (I played through it and wanted to stab something.....SQEX failed at making a FPS)....and yet I cosplay a character from it...HOWEVER, my saving grace is the fact that Shalua appeared in the Before Crisis game and you learn some interesting stuff....such as she made Barret's gun! XD

This post has been edited by ~Sarah-Chan~: 28 July 2009 - 12:32 PM

#63 User is offline   HaruHE 

• Calendar Angel
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 10773

Posted 28 July 2009 - 05:57 PM

Well, since DoC involves something from 7 it's more than allowed.
Once more returned to the forums. 2013 ideas:
Hieda No Akyu: Project Touhou
Shadow Yukiko Amagi: Persona 4
Kyouko Sakura (Magic form): Magi Madoka Magica

#64 User is offline   sakuradreams 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 24059

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:51 AM

View Post~Sarah-Chan~, on Jul 28 2009, 01:29 PM, said:

This group is filling out nicely. I should contact my friend Kari and see if she would bring her AC Tifa with her. Then we can has more people for our group!

Oh and for the record I will say this, Dirge of Cerberus seriously sucked so bad (I played through it and wanted to stab something.....SQEX failed at making a FPS)....and yet I cosplay a character from it...HOWEVER, my saving grace is the fact that Shalua appeared in the Before Crisis game and you learn some interesting stuff....such as she made Barret's gun! XD

If she doesn't want to be Tifa, I can bring my Tifa cosplay :)

2015 Cosplays

Evangelion - Misato
Fate/Stay Night - Rin

#65 User is offline   HaruHE 

• Calendar Angel
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:31 AM

I can put you down for it still if you like, I don't mind more than one of the same you know. =)

#66 User is offline   sakuradreams 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 24059

Posted 29 July 2009 - 11:34 AM

Hmmm, why not? Go ahead and add me ^^

2015 Cosplays

Evangelion - Misato
Fate/Stay Night - Rin

#67 User is offline   HaruHE 

• Calendar Angel
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2009 - 11:39 AM

View Postsakuradreams, on Jul 29 2009, 12:34 PM, said:

Hmmm, why not? Go ahead and add me ^^

Done, and done.

Sephiroth = HaruHe
Zack Fair = Sweet Sunshine
Aerith = SongstressLenne
Yuffie = Kitsu_Chan
Vincent = Mari_VelSolaris
Rude = Lord Warhammer
Shalua Rui = ~Sarah-Chan~
Reno = Ryozu_011
AC Cloud Strife = Animexcel
Loz = Tiamat97
Tifa Lockheart = Sakuradreams

#68 User is offline   Sweet Sunshine 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 19529

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:02 PM

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for coming out to join our group. :3 I can tell this is going to be very successful and a lot of fun.

[serious tiem]

THAT BEING SAID.

This is not super happy fun and craziness time. : | I would like to let you all know that there will be a definite photo plan in place that I myself will be creating. I have seen how some gatherings at ACEN turned out, and it can be described only as total chaos. We have far too many very good cosplayers and cool people here for me to allow that to happen, so I have to ask everyone's cooperation in listening to me and going where I direct you. I hope to avoid our gathering becoming a chaotic mess of everyone in different places having pictures in different places. If you happen to know of the Bleach photoshoot at ACEN 09, it will be similar to that, with the planned group and pairing shots.

[/serious tiem]

Kay? Perf? Thanks, bye! :D

This post has been edited by Sweet Sunshine: 29 July 2009 - 12:13 PM

#69 User is offline   HaruHE 

• Calendar Angel
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:11 PM

View PostSweet Sunshine, on Jul 29 2009, 01:02 PM, said:

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for coming out to join our group. :3 I can tell this is going to be very successful and a lot of fun.

[serious tiem]

THAT BEING SAID.

This is not super happy fun and craziness time. : | I would like to let you all know that there will be a definite photo plan in place that I myself will be creating. I have seen how some gatherings at ACEN turned out, and it can be described only as total chaos. We have far too much very good cosplayers and cool people here for me to allow that to happen, so I have to ask everyone's cooperation in listening to me and going where I direct you. I hope to avoid our gathering becoming a chaotic mess of everyone in different places having pictures in different places. If you happen to know of the Bleach photoshoot at ACEN 09, it will be similar to that, with the planned group and pairing shots.

[/serious tiem]

Kay? Perf? Thanks, bye! :D

Agreed, I've seen first hand some gatherings turn into lunacy, almost as if it was a giant game of Rock 'em sock 'em Retardo bots...Honestly I'd like to see our's as one of the more successful types, Sunny is good at planning things like this so rest assured if it's in her hands, we'll have a good turnout. I can only further press for everyone's cooperation on this, we'll still have a ton of fun mind you, that I can promise...But we can't just be jumbled around like a pack of wild goofs, we'll not be taken seriously, so let's give it our all and do our best. Thanks alot guys & gals. =)

#70 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:15 PM

If I do end up doing Lucrecia or Elena, I will surely listen! I wouldn't mind helping if you need any help. I was supposed to be in charge of the Kingdom Hearts photoshoot this year, but due to dropping the cosplay last minute, I could not, well, more like did not want to, and I heard about how it was unorganized and it started early and everything got messed up. I am sure this will turn out lovely. :)

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#71 Guest_SongstressLenne_*

• Member No.:

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:21 PM

Yes, yes organization is the key. When we finally have a date and time alert me ASAP. Since I'm on staff I'll have to ask for that time off to come to the photoshoot. I would hopefully already be in costume and would only have to do make-up touch ups beforehand. I am apologizing in advance if I had to pull away early for staff duties.

#72 User is offline   HaruHE 

• Calendar Angel
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:32 PM

View PostSongstressLenne, on Jul 29 2009, 01:21 PM, said:

Yes, yes organization is the key. When we finally have a date and time alert me ASAP. Since I'm on staff I'll have to ask for that time off to come to the photoshoot. I would hopefully already be in costume and would only have to do make-up touch ups beforehand. I am apologizing in advance if I had to pull away early for staff duties.

If you need help with make-up myself and Sunny and help you out if you feel rushed for time, or it can be delayed a couple minutes. I'm willing to try and pull some strings to give you ample time to look your best and make it in time. So don't think you have to rush. =)

#73 User is offline   ~Sarah-Chan~ 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:36 PM

If either of you need help with organizing the shoot or keeping people in line do let me know. I ran the Final Fantasy photoshoot for this past Acen and I had a lot of fun doing it. And I am also running Acen 2010's shoot as well. It wasn't crazy at all and everyone there had a lot of fun! It was great that no one was being overly insane or crazy and everyone was well behaved. Even when the mother brought her little chocobo clad baby out for veiwing! Lot of fun and I would love to help organize if I can!

The only thing we got yelled out was when IRT came over and told us the hotel yelled at them because we were stepping on some of their bushes.....that was about it. The hotel wasn't worried about us killing each other with giant weapons...but about their plants being harmed -___- Crazy right?

The only downside was that the shoot started a tad bit early so we had to end up doing two large group pictures. One at the beginning and one at the end. Which I don't think people minded too much. Everyone was having a good time.

Also my friend always has her AC Tifa with her so I just need to double check and see if she would want to bring it.

This post has been edited by ~Sarah-Chan~: 29 July 2009 - 12:38 PM

#74 User is offline   HaruHE 

• Calendar Angel
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:44 PM

View Post~Sarah-Chan~, on Jul 29 2009, 01:36 PM, said:

If either of you need help with organizing the shoot or keeping people in line do let me know. I ran the Final Fantasy photoshoot for this past Acen and I had a lot of fun doing it. And I am also running Acen 2010's shoot as well. It wasn't crazy at all and everyone there had a lot of fun! It was great that no one was being overly insane or crazy and everyone was well behaved. Even when the mother brought her little chocobo clad baby out for veiwing! Lot of fun and I would love to help organize if I can!

The only thing we got yelled out was when IRT came over and told us the hotel yelled at them because we were stepping on some of their bushes.....that was about it. The hotel wasn't worried about us killing each other with giant weapons...but about their plants being harmed -___- Crazy right?

The only downside was that the shoot started a tad bit early so we had to end up doing two large group pictures. One at the beginning and one at the end. Which I don't think people minded too much. Everyone was having a good time.

Also my friend always has her AC Tifa with her so I just need to double check and see if she would want to bring it.

Yeah I saw the baby chocobo kid, how could you not love something like that? I really hope they show up again this year. If Sunny is up to letting you co-run this with her, then I don't see any objection to it, I know you're good at running things and I trust you as you know. I myself have a few plans in the works, but that's a secret for now, Sunny know though and she approves. ^^ I promise what I have planned is ALOT of fun though.

#75 User is offline   ~Sarah-Chan~ 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:47 PM

View Post~Sephiroth, on Jul 29 2009, 01:44 PM, said:

Yeah I saw the baby chocobo kid, how could you not love something like that? I really hope they show up again this year. If Sunny is up to letting you co-run this with her, then I don't see any objection to it, I know you're good at running things and I trust you as you know. I myself have a few plans in the works, but that's a secret for now, Sunny know though and she approves. ^^ I promise what I have planned is ALOT of fun though.

If Sunny approves then I would love to help.

And yes the baby chocobo was just darling! I would love to see them there nest year! Maybe she could make a Cait Sith cosplay instead of a Chocobo! XD

#76 User is offline   Sweet Sunshine 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:47 PM

View Post~Sarah-Chan~, on Jul 29 2009, 01:36 PM, said:

Awww, you know I would TOTALLY love your help is running this shindig, Sarah. :D You know how to yell and get people to go places, I saw that at Soycon. It'd be eternally grateful if you'd help me out with this, always easier when there's two people instead of one. :heart:

#77 User is offline   ~Sarah-Chan~ 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:49 PM

View PostSweet Sunshine, on Jul 29 2009, 01:47 PM, said:

Awww, you know I would TOTALLY love your help is running this shindig, Sarah. :D You know how to yell and get people to go places, I saw that at Soycon. It'd be eternally grateful if you'd help me out with this, always easier when there's two people instead of one. :heart:

Then I am glad to be on board! :heart: Just let me know what you need me to do or what kind of stuff you need set up and I shall gladly do it to the best of my abilities!

#78 User is offline   HaruHE 

• Calendar Angel
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:50 PM

View PostLina, on Jul 29 2009, 01:15 PM, said:

If I do end up doing Lucrecia or Elena, I will surely listen! I wouldn't mind helping if you need any help. I was supposed to be in charge of the Kingdom Hearts photoshoot this year, but due to dropping the cosplay last minute, I could not, well, more like did not want to, and I heard about how it was unorganized and it started early and everything got messed up. I am sure this will turn out lovely. :)

While you and I do not exactly get along, I do not discriminate against people who want to join in the group, once you confirm what you want to do, post it and I'll add it. All I ask is -no- drama and -no- trouble.

#79 User is offline   HaruHE 

• Calendar Angel
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:57 PM

View Post~Sarah-Chan~, on Jul 29 2009, 01:49 PM, said:

Then I am glad to be on board! :heart: Just let me know what you need me to do or what kind of stuff you need set up and I shall gladly do it to the best of my abilities!

Well now, this is going to be one of the best things I can think of happening, with Sarah helping out as well this is a can't-miss type of deal, I for one am thoroughly pleased.

#80 User is offline   ~Sarah-Chan~ 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2009 - 01:00 PM

View Post~Sephiroth, on Jul 29 2009, 01:57 PM, said:

Well now, this is going to be one of the best things I can think of happening, with Sarah helping out as well this is a can't-miss type of deal, I for one am thoroughly pleased.

Happy to make other people happy!

Now I just have a quickie question. Since I am in charge of the main Final Fantasy photoshoot, do we want to have this photoshoot right after the main FF photoshoot or do we want to wait? I know you and Sunny have another set of FF cosplays so I am figuring that you would want it later, correct?

#81 Guest_SongstressLenne_*

• Member No.:

Posted 29 July 2009 - 01:04 PM

Oh please I want this to be a seperate shoot. My second costume would be hassle to change back out of and into Aeris, perhaps maybe before the Official FF photoshoot?

#82 User is offline   HaruHE 

• Calendar Angel
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2009 - 01:04 PM

View Post~Sarah-Chan~, on Jul 29 2009, 02:00 PM, said:

Happy to make other people happy!

Now I just have a quickie question. Since I am in charge of the main Final Fantasy photoshoot, do we want to have this photoshoot right after the main FF photoshoot or do we want to wait? I know you and Sunny have another set of FF cosplays so I am figuring that you would want it later, correct?

We've decided to put those ones on hold due to financial strain, however the idea seems valid to have them in succession, do you have a time picked out for yours yet?

#83 User is offline   ~Sarah-Chan~ 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2009 - 01:12 PM

View Post~Sephiroth, on Jul 29 2009, 02:04 PM, said:

We've decided to put those ones on hold due to financial strain, however the idea seems valid to have them in succession, do you have a time picked out for yours yet?

Hell no! Not a time nor a place! I just asked people to come up with some location spots. As for times....maybe an hour break. I decided to do Shiva for the main FF shoot so I would need to peel myself out of the makeup....or maybe we could do FF7 before the main FF shoot?

#84 User is offline   HaruHE 

• Calendar Angel
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2009 - 01:13 PM

Well, I'm thinking prior to the main one would be good, that'll give you plenty of time =) and if you need help we'll be happy to assist if possible.

#85 User is offline   ~Sarah-Chan~ 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2009 - 01:15 PM

That was what I was going to ask you. If you and Sunny would like to be my backup people in the event I cannot for whatever reason make it on time or at all to the main shoot. I needed to get that done and out of the way.

And prior might be good....I'm not sure how long the makeup will take....once I order it and practice I can tell you....i might actually need help putting the body makeup on so I might steal Sunny in order to do that.

This post has been edited by ~Sarah-Chan~: 29 July 2009 - 01:16 PM

#86 User is offline   Sweet Sunshine 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2009 - 01:22 PM

View Post~Sarah-Chan~, on Jul 29 2009, 02:15 PM, said:

That was what I was going to ask you. If you and Sunny would like to be my backup people in the event I cannot for whatever reason make it on time or at all to the main shoot. I needed to get that done and out of the way.

And prior might be good....I'm not sure how long the makeup will take....once I order it and practice I can tell you....i might actually need help putting the body makeup on so I might steal Sunny in order to do that.

Whooooo! :D I wanna help Sarah becomes Shiva, oh yes I do! And yes, we could totally be your understudies if you're unable to make the main FF shoot. :3 Since we'd be FF people anyway, people could listen to uuuus~

#87 User is offline   HaruHE 

• Calendar Angel
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2009 - 01:27 PM

View PostSweet Sunshine, on Jul 29 2009, 02:22 PM, said:

Whooooo! :D I wanna help Sarah becomes Shiva, oh yes I do! And yes, we could totally be your understudies if you're unable to make the main FF shoot. :3 Since we'd be FF people anyway, people could listen to uuuus~

So be it then, I'm so glad we're coming together nicely for this ^^ Way to go guys.

#88 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2009 - 01:48 PM

In my opinion, I think there should be at least an hour gap between the FFVII shoot and the main shoot. Since it sounds like these are gonna be difficult costumes, it would be essential that they get enough time to go to their room and change costumes and put on new make up and stuff like that. I also agree with Lenne on having the FFVII shoot before the main shoot. It looks like the more difficult and amazing costumes are going to be used in the main one, so it will be a bit more easier for them to change from an easier costume to a more difficult costume.

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#89 Guest_SongstressLenne_*

• Member No.:

Posted 29 July 2009 - 01:53 PM

At least we have a good amount of time before the shoot to plan out everything. I think I am going to not use Aerith in the main FF photoshoot. *points to Lina you shall be my helper* Another plus factor, cell phones to keep communication going.

#90 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2009 - 01:59 PM

Woo! I actually get to do something! :3 I cannot wait to help! Ugh. 10 more long months. x.x

• 8 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users