Wrestling. TNA, WWE, CZW, ROH, Etc.

#61 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 13139

Posted 02 July 2009 - 02:24 AM

they are ruining golddust
Anime: hell girl, & trigun. Manga: Soul eater. / Games: Dragon Age, DCUO, batman, & soulsilver.i'm a rini fan boypokemon friend code: 2836 0346 5412 battle anytime, need to get my gold/silver code. wii code: 0061 4530 7677 7629. XBL: hitherkasin & PSN ID: kasin13in 2011 i will be cosplaying as gene starwind & kouga, also w/ my daughter we will do pokemon trainer red/ash & eevee/pikachu. in 2012 we will do hit girl & big daddy, also mini moon & tuxedo mask. in 2013 we will do wizardmon & kari with a gatomon plushie (ty teko!) also mystic gohan & pan. I will also do green ranger some day.

#62 User is offline   Unlucky Slayer 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 30009

Posted 02 July 2009 - 08:14 AM

View PostKasin, on Jul 2 2009, 03:24 AM, said:

they are ruining golddust

Golddust was ruined the First time he came back to it.
In the darkness there is a singular being.

A Spectre of Reality...

#63 User is offline   Lord Warhammer 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 11892

Posted 03 July 2009 - 06:03 PM

maybe JR will be the next golddust.
Artist Alley Assistant Department Head!
myspace, facebook, youtube, and photobucket links are on my about me page.
ACEN cosplays.. time to plan plan plan.

I go to and staff many cons. Let's have a blast!

#64 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 July 2009 - 02:15 AM

golddust is better the dustin, seven, and black rain though.
Anime: hell girl, & trigun. Manga: Soul eater. / Games: Dragon Age, DCUO, batman, & soulsilver.i'm a rini fan boypokemon friend code: 2836 0346 5412 battle anytime, need to get my gold/silver code. wii code: 0061 4530 7677 7629. XBL: hitherkasin & PSN ID: kasin13in 2011 i will be cosplaying as gene starwind & kouga, also w/ my daughter we will do pokemon trainer red/ash & eevee/pikachu. in 2012 we will do hit girl & big daddy, also mini moon & tuxedo mask. in 2013 we will do wizardmon & kari with a gatomon plushie (ty teko!) also mystic gohan & pan. I will also do green ranger some day.

#65 User is offline   Dark Stranger 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 7281

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:48 PM

View PostSongstressLenne, on Jun 30 2009, 02:37 PM, said:

I have an extremely huge rant....

Women in the WWE....

Who they are on target with:

Mickie James- She is in extreme ups and downs on her character ....and since she is in the Night of Champions match I'm hoping they will actually give her real potiental. She is the brunette verison of Trish Stratus but wasn't carried in her career, [want to argue with me on it? I'm ready] Mickie made a name for herself by gracefully moving Trish out of the spotlight so Trish can do behind the scenes work. I am guessing she had her WWE training from Trish and Ivory from the looks of it, no?

Kelly Kelly- The girl is used for looks and a few moves, NEXT!

Melina- When she made her return and was seperated from MNM everyone could see that...she can wrestle. Thank freaking goodness.

Who they need to work on:

Beth Phoenix: This seriously pisses me off. This woman has unbelievable potential. Everyone compares her to the next Chyna but they are holding her back. If anyone can clearly remember how dominate she was when she made her second debut [first one she was injured in her first match, Victoria broke her jaw]. The whole route of her and Santino was ridiculous honestly....Beth was the first female in ages that did an intergender match and won without any "outside" help. I would not be suprised if her contract went up and she went to TNA...at least they would give her a better shot there.

--------------------------

You never see a cage match with two women, it's always bra and panty. I know sex sells but COME ON. I think some guys would like to see a hell in the cell match, a ladder match or a table match.

I will give a compliment, the matches aren't that botchy anymore. Anyone remember that Jackie Gadya match? *shudders*

I was suprised at how the fatal four way match last night there was a spot that was good. All four girls ina submission hold and Beth Phoenix runs them into the ring post. *claps* Good job ^_^

Simple solution. Watch TNA. It excels in womens wresting. Beth wouldn't have such a hard time impressing people if she had some good talent to work with. ( :wub: Beth Phoenix)
"It's better to be used then to be useless."
Member of the J-Rock Fan Alliance
cosplay list: Zaraki Kenpachi, Umehito Nekozawa,Sergent Helmeppo, and Time wrap Rossui
Staff at Ikasucon,World Steam, and Youmacon
Part of GUTG's Bear Calvary.
Furture cosplays: Impel Down Mr.3....40% complete

#66 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2009 - 01:32 AM

DS likes to be man handled!

tna is good. but some... like the kong girl...

annoying.

#67 User is offline   Dark Stranger 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 July 2009 - 11:56 AM

Are you kidding me? Awesome Kong is a amazing dominate force in the women's division. You should see some of her matches before TNA. I'm glad TNA will grab talent that isn't the same cardboard cutouts all the time.
cosplay list: Zaraki Kenpachi, Umehito Nekozawa,Sergent Helmeppo, and Time wrap Rossui

#68 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:46 AM

and until people got tired of her she was the only one who was the size of a man. shes there to beat all the divas. in real wrestling she wouldn't even be allowed to wrestle with them. i mean they would have to make a heavy weight womens division.

i mean she seems alot like chyna, except chyna actually made the jump to mens division.

This post has been edited by Kasin: 14 July 2009 - 03:13 AM

#69 User is offline   Unlucky Slayer 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 30009

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:34 PM

I havent been paying attention lately, but doesnt TNA still have that no man/woman violence policy on air. That may be way Kong hasnt jumped to the guys ranks. Though they could easily get around that if they wanted. Just have to get past all the MEM bs.
In the darkness there is a singular being.

A Spectre of Reality...

#70 User is offline   Dark Stranger 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 July 2009 - 08:32 AM

In Kongs case they made a exception. She was in a fatal fourway match with all guys not too long ago.

#71 User is offline   RinkinPark HP84 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 717

Posted 12 July 2009 - 01:50 AM

Kong and Cheerleader Melissa are the best in Shimmer, I was also going to ask did anyone else besides me go to the Hulk Hogan signing yesterday, it was totally awesome!!!
"I'm not changing direction, I'm stepping my game up. Maintaining my name, the same way that I came up. You're gonna see that I'm not playing, and start asking the names that I'm not saying. But I'm trying not to mention the names of people who wanna siphon attention. You like the hype but pretending you're part of the picture, won't pass. You're like a high school dropout, no class. You can say what you want about me. Keep talking while I'm walking away" - Fort Minor

Acen Original Est.1999

#72 User is offline   Dark Stranger 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:54 PM

Nope. Didn't know that was going on. :(. Anyone gonna watch TNA Victory Road next sunday?

#73 User is offline   Lord Warhammer 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:42 PM

View PostDark Stranger, on Jul 13 2009, 06:54 PM, said:

Nope. Didn't know that was going on. :(. Anyone gonna watch TNA Victory Road next sunday?

i'll probably watch it streamed over the internet.

#74 User is offline   Dark Stranger 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:49 PM

Sadly. Me too. lol. Stupid economic times.

#75 User is offline   Azzy Kurita 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 7579
  • Location:Green Bay, WI and currently recruiting folks for my Fantasy Football leagues.

Posted 13 July 2009 - 09:07 PM

It was interesting seeing Seth Green as the Guest Host for RAW tonight. And now ZZ Top will host it next week?

EFFING AWESOME!!!!
"In American football, even when the opponent scores 99 points, we'll win if we score 100 points. The most important thing in American football is offense."
-- Hiruma, Eyeshield 21

I am very much single and looking. ;P

Member of the Shy Otaku Syndicate

Come to KitsuneKon!

#76 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 July 2009 - 03:15 AM

wait...seth green? really?

shimmer? is that like glow or wow?

and hulk hogan had a signing?

#77 User is offline   Dark Stranger 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 July 2009 - 01:39 PM

Yes really Seth Green hosted RAW. Actually was kinda funny. And seeing him next to the superstars made him look so freaking short. It was like a kid was in the ring.

And no Shimmer is a all female wrestling show which has amazing women wrestlers. That's were TNA has picked up Kong, and cheerleader Melissa (Rashia Shaied.) *Probably didn't' spell that right.*

I'm not real crazy about ZZ top hosting. Of course I really don't understand the whole thing going on with these guest hosts anyway.

#78 Guest_SongstressLenne_*

• Group: Guests*
  • Member No.:

Posted 14 July 2009 - 02:14 PM

Seth Green hosting Raw was....good for the Raw superstars. Seth was a little too star struck with his kid dreams since he missed his cues for a lot of lines and didn't really know how to handle a "live" to air show. He stumbled on his words a lot. It really shined the acting skills of the wrestlers though, they covered up for a lot of Seth's delays. My goodness he was small, he's 5'4" right? I'm 5 foot ish...gosh I'd be small compared to everyone.

I'm not like how Jeff Hardy's past is being scripted into the storyline with CM Punk, yes Jeff made some mistakes but I really don't think it was called for on the writers end to put that in there. Was it necessary to put in his past on prescription drug and illegal drug usage and rehab? I really didn't think so....

#79 User is offline   Dark Stranger 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 July 2009 - 02:23 PM

It's a very thin line to cross. One reason is it's mostly public knowledge about his rehab and his problems So it's not a shock to most people. However another stand point is some might not like having their kids look up that person if they had problems.

However someone like MVP is a guy black kids should look up too. He was with the wrong people on the streets and got into trouble. But after he paid his debt he's never wanted to do that again and changed his life around. I'm glad WWE is using him more. Epically for a role model stand point.

#80 User is offline   Lord Warhammer 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 July 2009 - 05:39 PM

TNA PPV tonight

http://mbwtvlive.webs.com/

watch it free streamed at that link

#81 User is offline   Dark Stranger 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 July 2009 - 01:22 PM

I'll have to remember that for the next one. I had to close at my work yesterday anyway. :(

#82 User is offline   Dark Stranger 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 July 2009 - 02:40 PM

WOW. RAW was a freaking snooze fest yesterday. Can they really find nothing better to do with their female wrestlers? I bet Gail Kim is really regretting going back to WWE now.

#83 User is offline   Lord Warhammer 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 July 2009 - 03:29 PM

I don't think it can get any worse.

#84 User is offline   Dark Stranger 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 July 2009 - 03:53 PM

I just hope Night of Champions will at least be entertaining at best. Also I hope I don't have to work.

#85 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 July 2009 - 12:48 PM

i don't think gail kim is regretting it. infact she did a good business plan.

she left wwe and went to tna for more money. she made her self the number one champion and fan favorite. wwe sees what they lost and wants her back. so she sign with WWE for even MORE money.

#86 User is offline   Dark Stranger 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 July 2009 - 01:59 PM

Yeah, except they haven't done jack squat with her since they got her back. No line up for title fights, HELL no actually real matches what so ever. Just bra and panties matches, leg matches, etc. It's horriable.

#87 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 July 2009 - 02:11 PM

so she not being used as much, and she making more money then she did on tna.

if a job wanted to pay me more for less work, i would do it. and i mean not being a champ means less fights.

i mean look at dean malenko, or billy kidman. do you ever see them? no. wwe has them as teachers and etc. in the develope programs. and i bet you they make the same amount of money for less work.

only one who didn't want that was stone cold. that was due to the fans asking him over and over if he will wrestle again, and all he could say was "you never know", when he knew the answer was no. due to his back...

i believe he still worked there though as something.

This post has been edited by Kasin: 23 July 2009 - 02:11 PM

#88 User is offline   Dark Stranger 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 July 2009 - 02:14 PM

There's a difference between someone who doesn't want to wrestling being a trainer and someone who does want to wrestling not being able to. Billy Kidman has been training the smaller guys like Evan borne. And everybody loves him except most of his moves are pretty much like Billy's only since he's a little smaller he makes it look smoother.

#89 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 July 2009 - 02:29 PM

right right, but i bet if gail kim was offered a role as trainer she would love it. i mean just look at an "real" wrestling interview. they talk about back problems and injuries.

i mean, when was the last time kane was used much? beside the ladder match, an the ray mysterio thing last year? is he complaining? heck know cause he still has the contract!

i'm serious when i say must wrestlers hate wrestling all the time!

i mean take torrie wilson, hot as heck. finally jumped john cena (yay!). now must people who love to be with her in bed, thinking that she would do all that really stuff. now would it still appeal to those people that the actual act with out any fancy moves would make her back go out as if she was in her 60's? no, but he back is pretty much shot now. as soon as she got the chance to make a clothing line, she jumped

if a wrestle can get out early, they will. the rock and stacy keibler did it. but some people can't. john cena has tried, and so has HHH

but! what i gettng at with that last part is wrestlers like rick, hulk, and stone cold don't have to wrestle to get the money. but they need wrestling to keeps the money. rick flair will never retire, and don't trust his book either, he's a liar (who brags about neglecting there family for the wrestling fans?).

either you become so famous you can just stop doing it 24/7, or you take the first tv or movie deal you get and jump. jericho tried...TRIED.

or thats what i see and hear, beside mick foley, he's nuts.

#90 User is offline   Dark Stranger 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 July 2009 - 02:36 PM

View PostKasin, on Jul 23 2009, 09:29 PM, said:

or thats what i see and hear, beside mick foley, he's nuts.

What do you mean by nuts? By a best selling author one of the greatest hardcore wrestlers ever? Then yeah he's nuts. (he's also one of my icons).

• 9 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users