• This topic is locked

Blood+ Cosplay 2010 Blood is all the rage these days~

#31 User is offline   ~Sarah-Chan~ 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17387

Posted 23 July 2009 - 08:00 PM

I can imagine so.....if its not bringing the theater money then they won't keep it for very long.

#32 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 18090

Posted 24 July 2009 - 08:44 AM

yeah... T_T
A-Cen 2016: Friday Early: Hikaru Friday Late: Nightmare Moon Saturday: Wonder Woman Sunday: Hell Girl

A-cen 2015: Sailor Luna (PGSM) //// Fish Mooney //// Anthy //// Fluttershy (MLP:FIM)
A-cen 2014: Angewomon (Digimon) //// Sailor Luna (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) //// Hikaru (Angelic Layer)
A-cen 2013: Pocahontas //// Raven (Teen Titans TV Series)
A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)
The Official "Forum Kitten", A Rini Fangirl, TekoMuto fan

#33 User is offline   ~Sarah-Chan~ 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 August 2009 - 10:38 PM

Bought my tank top and Capris today! Most mod the tank top a little bit and add on the pretty little heart and other details. Ordering the pink Converse that I need and I need to get light and dark pink socks. XD

Also, location ideas for the photoshoot? Frankly, last years spot sucked, poor lighting, stuck in a dinky little corner, and NO ONE knew where it was.....again.

My thoughts would be to have it possibly somewhere in the main lobby or maybe in the upstairs area of the Dome? And I hate to say it but in order to draw more people, maybe we should have the shoot earlier. Like 6 or 7pm? That way its before the Underground Groove (since they had it start so bloody early this past year) and it would give time for people to do stuff afterward.

#34 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 August 2009 - 11:20 PM

I think it should be upstairs..but upstairs was so crowded...
in fact the dome was crowded in general...
Maybe...the loading docks or garden? I mean I know outside is a little darker... but i think we should try to get a theme image...
A-Cen 2016: Friday Early: Hikaru Friday Late: Nightmare Moon Saturday: Wonder Woman Sunday: Hell Girl

A-cen 2015: Sailor Luna (PGSM) //// Fish Mooney //// Anthy //// Fluttershy (MLP:FIM)
A-cen 2014: Angewomon (Digimon) //// Sailor Luna (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) //// Hikaru (Angelic Layer)
A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)

#35 User is offline   ~Sarah-Chan~ 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2009 - 01:46 AM

View PostCrimsonAnime, on Aug 10 2009, 12:20 AM, said:

I think it should be upstairs..but upstairs was so crowded...
in fact the dome was crowded in general...
Maybe...the loading docks or garden? I mean I know outside is a little darker... but i think we should try to get a theme image...

The problem with it being outside is the flash. Certain people's flashes can seriously white-wash people and frankly if it rains we will be stuck inside anyway. The upstairs area wasn't so crowded in the evening. Everyone was getting in line for the Groove at that time.

#36 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:19 PM

Yeah..but the lighting was still as bad and still in need of a flash.
Maybe the lobby of one of the other hotels?
Like the Double Tree or the Sofitel if we have them again?
OR maybe the sky tunnel from the hyatt to the con center. I know there's a spot that's normally for the parked cars that I've never seen anyone in. I know it's a hot and tight fit but the angles would look pretty cool.

#37 User is offline   ~Sarah-Chan~ 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 August 2009 - 07:42 PM

View PostCrimsonAnime, on Aug 13 2009, 01:19 PM, said:

Yeah..but the lighting was still as bad and still in need of a flash.
Maybe the lobby of one of the other hotels?
Like the Double Tree or the Sofitel if we have them again?
OR maybe the sky tunnel from the hyatt to the con center. I know there's a spot that's normally for the parked cars that I've never seen anyone in. I know it's a hot and tight fit but the angles would look pretty cool.

That would be another issue......it could be a fire hazard....(I already got lectured on that whole thing) so it honestly has to be in a wide open area. Ya know what....when you come back from school lets go scout out some places that might be good spots for the location. Sound good?

#38 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 06 September 2009 - 06:38 PM

I come back in winter but sure.

It should be city like though....

#39 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 November 2009 - 11:25 AM

New Cosplay Gathering technique has been implemented: http://www.acen.org/...showtopic=34105
check the link and then come back here.

#40 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 December 2009 - 03:35 PM

Wow..this hasn't moved much at all...are people even still interested in this?

#41 User is offline   ~Sarah-Chan~ 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 December 2009 - 06:26 PM

I'm still interested in this. And I need a backup for the shoot so I'm asking you to do it Crimson. Would you be my second in command? Saya works Mao now!

Also, in terms of when and where. I was thinking Friday night around 8pm and somewhere in the Hyatt. Maybe the upper Dome area might work. What do you think? We need to plan this out and everything.

#42 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 December 2009 - 08:28 PM

I'd be glad to be your second and I think Friday will be fine for me.
My other gathering look like they'll be on saturday.

Blood+ and Bleach on Friday
Revolutionary Girl Utena and Sailor Moon on Saturday
Edward on Sunday as always.

Time to go edit my sig!

#43 User is offline   ~Sarah-Chan~ 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 December 2009 - 12:12 PM

Well for me

I'll have the Blood+ photoshoot Friday evening.

So during Friday I will be Shiva and at night I will be Mao.

And Saturday I have the Final Fantasy photoshoot so once again I will be Shiva.

And Sunday I will probably be Mao again just for a comfy cosplay.

#44 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 December 2009 - 12:27 PM

So have we agreed on it being Friday at 8?

#45 User is offline   ~Sarah-Chan~ 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 December 2009 - 01:09 AM

I guess so, since you and I are the only ones that are talking about it really. As long as it is set up then its there and everyone can see it. Hopefully we get a few more people this year.

#46 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 December 2009 - 11:21 AM

hopefully. and if not I can always run around trying to kill you >.<

#47 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 December 2009 - 11:26 AM

bump

#48 User is offline   Leaf 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 17255

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:49 AM

Sorry there's a thin turnout here at the forums. This is my second favorite series ever. In the coming years I'm hoping to put together a Haji cosplay and bring along a Saya and Riku, if all works out. Best of luck this year, and hope to see you guys in the future!

Heck, if I even have the wig at some point I'll just show up in a black t-shirt that says 'AS YOU WISH' on it. XD
ACen 2017 Cosplay
I'm married now - got that couple cosplay scheme going.
Kaoru Kamiya - Rurouni Kenshin

#49 User is offline   Sahado's Shadow 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 42622

Posted 27 December 2009 - 12:22 PM

Hi guys... I'm thinking about making a Diva possibly... if the supplies for my Saber armor don't get here in time. Having money issues regarding that. You know how it is.

#50 User is offline   Yumei 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 17438

Posted 28 December 2009 - 01:12 AM

View PostSahado's Shadow, on Dec 27 2009, 01:22 PM, said:

Hi guys... I'm thinking about making a Diva possibly... if the supplies for my Saber armor don't get here in time. Having money issues regarding that. You know how it is.

Which outfit of Diva were you thinking of doing?
Acen10cosplays:(Trinity Blood)Esther Blanchett,(Bleach)Nel resleased form,(KH2)Card form Sora,(Code Geass)Li Xingke,(FMA)Edward decoy
Acen11 Cosplays:FMA:Brotherhood-LanFan,Gravitation-Shuichi,Fruits Basket-Shigure,Avatar-Toph All cosplays are complete!:)
Next con: ACEN

#51 User is offline   Sahado's Shadow 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 42622

Posted 28 December 2009 - 09:44 AM

View PostYumei, on Dec 28 2009, 02:12 AM, said:

Which outfit of Diva were you thinking of doing?

If all goes well, then I was planning on her last one with the bat wings.

#52 User is offline   ~Sarah-Chan~ 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 December 2009 - 12:27 PM

Mao reporting in! At your service!

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that I am planning on sending in the forms for the photoshoot later on! If all goes well we should be getting a spot sometime on Friday evening!

Happy to see more people possibly joining in! Hope we get a nice turn out at the convention!

#53 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 December 2009 - 12:38 PM

View PostSahado's Shadow, on Dec 28 2009, 09:44 AM, said:

If all goes well, then I was planning on her last one with the bat wings.

Cool! Tis also the one I did!

View Post~Sarah-Chan~, on Dec 28 2009, 12:27 PM, said:

Mao reporting in! At your service!

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that I am planning on sending in the forms for the photoshoot later on! If all goes well we should be getting a spot sometime on Friday evening!

Happy to see more people possibly joining in! Hope we get a nice turn out at the convention!

hurrah!!!!!

#54 User is offline   ~Sarah-Chan~ 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 December 2009 - 12:46 PM

View PostCrimsonAnime, on Dec 28 2009, 12:38 PM, said:

hurrah!!!!!

Form has been submitted.

Also I am posting an unoffical list of cosplayer for this gathering in my first post. If you know you are doing a cosplay from this series please drop a message and I can add you to the list.

Now, time to work in my FF thread and get that off the ground.....

#55 User is offline   Yumei 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 17438

Posted 29 December 2009 - 10:19 PM

I think I'm just gonna be Diva again!
Anyone else I was thinking of I don't think I can really pull off.....and I don't really have funds or time for a new Blood+ cosplay but I can't miss out on a Blood+ shoot! ^_^
Acen10cosplays:(Trinity Blood)Esther Blanchett,(Bleach)Nel resleased form,(KH2)Card form Sora,(Code Geass)Li Xingke,(FMA)Edward decoy
Acen11 Cosplays:FMA:Brotherhood-LanFan,Gravitation-Shuichi,Fruits Basket-Shigure,Avatar-Toph All cosplays are complete!:)
Next con: ACEN

#56 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 01 January 2010 - 12:11 PM

I need to acquire a sword.. O.O

#57 User is offline   ~Sarah-Chan~ 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 January 2010 - 02:18 AM

View PostCrimsonAnime, on Jan 1 2010, 12:11 PM, said:

I need to acquire a sword.. O.O

Seriously....don't get a toy one. Make your own! I almost felt like if you put the toy one on the ground and had I accidentally stepped on it it would have broken into pieces. You can make one from a lot of different things. And if you cant figure it out talk to the resident prop expert on here (and if you need me to tell you who that is nee-san....then that's just sad -shakes head-)

#58 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:38 PM

well ACTUALLY >.> I was hoping I could borrow your Saya sword for the half day I'll be running around half naked. lol.

#59 User is offline   ~Sarah-Chan~ 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 January 2010 - 03:07 PM

Oh crap I don't even know where it is. It got broken on the end so I don't even know if its still alive or not. I'll have to dig through my room a little. No promises~!

#60 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 January 2010 - 06:59 PM

awwww...kk... if not i'll try to get some way to make one...not sure how but I'll work on it

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users