• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Thursday Registration

#1 User is offline   darkpoet 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 29203

Posted 04 May 2009 - 07:39 PM

I apologize if this has been asked ad nauseum. So last year I assumed Thursday I could head out and get me badge taken care of Thursday after work and waited in line for 3 hours just to be told that there was no onsite registration for that day. The next day I got there at 5 am and did not get a badge until late afternoon. After 10 years of attendance swearing never to come back, I have succumbed to peer pressure and may attend. So could someone on staff please let me know what is up on Thursday, or anyone else link me a post with a staff member spelling it out. To be clear I am talking about on site registration on Thursday, NOT pre-registration. Any help would be appreciated.

#2 User is offline   akaikurama 

• Panel Programming Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 10043

Posted 04 May 2009 - 07:44 PM

View Postdarkpoet, on May 4 2009, 08:39 PM, said:

I apologize if this has been asked ad nauseum. So last year I assumed Thursday I could head out and get me badge taken care of Thursday after work and waited in line for 3 hours just to be told that there was no onsite registration for that day. The next day I got there at 5 am and did not get a badge until late afternoon. After 10 years of attendance swearing never to come back, I have succumbed to peer pressure and may attend. So could someone on staff please let me know what is up on Thursday, or anyone else link me a post with a staff member spelling it out. To be clear I am talking about on site registration on Thursday, NOT pre-registration. Any help would be appreciated.

this link says what type of reg is being accepted for thursday: http://www.acen.org/...showtopic=29129

it's under at con reg section.
Remember...
Pics
Short but sweet!!

#3 User is offline   sammy-45 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 42

Posted 04 May 2009 - 07:45 PM

Thursday Is OPEN REG.

Which means that you can buy your 3 day badge that day, or buy a Friday only badge. Pre-regs will still be able to pick up on Thursday too.

Reg opens at 4pm on Thursday.

For info from a reg person read this post (this first one) by Bloo09 http://www.acen.org/...showtopic=29129
Staff from 2003 to 2010. Currently Retired.

Blessed are the cracked:
for it is they who let in the light!

Go Cubs!!!!GO BEARS!!!!

#4 User is offline   darkpoet 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 29203

Posted 04 May 2009 - 07:46 PM

View Postakaikurama, on May 4 2009, 08:44 PM, said:

this link says what type of reg is being accepted for thursday: http://www.acen.org/...showtopic=29129

it's under at con reg section.

man that was faster then a WoW gold farmer spam! Thanks for the info, hopefully this will be the year the line woes are conqured

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users