• This topic is locked

Forum Guidelines

#1 User is offline   Frank 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 1

Posted 23 April 2003 - 11:39 AM

Hey folks,

Thought I'd put a sticky in here about being on the forums.

As staff you can see hidden forums such as this one with staff information. If you know of others who signed up that are staff but hav enot gotten themselves modified yet, have them PM me or email me so I can make the necessary modifications.

Remember that as Staff, we're under a little bit of the microscope here. We are expected to present a professional attitude and a unified front on the issues of the con. As such, be careful when you post. This is our forum, so we are even more subject to the rules and regulations than our regular forum-goers. Please observe them and remember to follow them.

And if you want to be a moderator, just drop me a line and I'll see if we can fit you in anywhere or if we have openings. For the most part we appear to be covered for now. :)

#2 User is offline   Locke 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 220

Posted 13 May 2004 - 12:47 AM

Originally drafted by Patrick and moved by Locke to condense thread space.

Hey everyone,

Just a bit of a reminder when you're browsing the forums, if you see questionable posts, please let the moderator(s) of the forum know and/or one of the admins.

The general rule of thumb is if you wouldn't your child say, under the age of 14 reading the post, it's probably not appropriate for our forums. We are a family friendly convention, and as such our forums need to be family friendly as well.

-Patrick
ACen "Lackey"
...errr...Locke!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users