• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Confirmations Confirmations

#1 User is offline   EtoileEyes 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 1058

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:04 PM

Any idea how soon confirmations are going out? I didn't get an email after I applied and wanted to make sure it went through. I got a confirmation page after I sent the information, but my browser crashed soon after, so I wanted to make sure it went through before all the spots were taken. Sorry to be a bother, but just want to make sure we're covered for our favorite con :)

#2 User is offline   Tanoshii 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 20306

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:12 PM

I wondered the same thing, but I think that the staff manually checks the applications, so maybe that's why it's taking so long...? I'm not exactly sure myself though.
My dA

#3 User is offline   PrincessSummey 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 17108

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:17 PM

Same here - I got the confirmation page, but no email notice yet. Since none of us have gotten one, I think we're probably okay
Raven X Beast Boy Shipper

#4 User is offline   Tanoshii 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 20306

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:40 PM

View PostPrincessSummey, on Dec 13 2008, 11:17 PM, said:

Same here - I got the confirmation page, but no email notice yet. Since none of us have gotten one, I think we're probably okay

That makes me feel a little more relieved XD;
My dA

#5 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 14 December 2008 - 12:18 AM

Since the form was indicated it sent all the submitions to a data base. One of my ADHs and I (2 people(we dont have the same man power as REGISTRATION)) have to comb through all of the database manually. This will take some time due to these 2 reasons.

1. The person who was trying to cheat the system has been dealt with accordingly to the response he gave. No one knows him/her, this matter is closed and no further discussion will take place on this matter about him.

2. Multiple submitions have taken place. I understand that no one is getting an email confirmation once they submit their form, but the confirmation is the screen that appears after you press submit. I understand the worry unfortunatly my ADH and I now have to extensivly comb through all of the database to remove the duplicates of the same exact form from people clicking the submit button more than once / or filling out the form more than once with the exact information.

Please be patient, this is going to take a while. I will endeavor to get everyone their confirmation that they have REGed / REGed & got in, by this upcoming Wednesday (12/17/08). I can not promise this but I will try my absolute hardest.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, & 17
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

#6 User is offline   PrincessSummey 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 17108

Posted 14 December 2008 - 03:10 PM

Thanks for the update, and for all your hard work!!! :heart:
Raven X Beast Boy Shipper

#7 User is offline   EtoileEyes 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 1058

Posted 14 December 2008 - 03:18 PM

Thanks so much for the responses. This does make me feel a lot better about the whole thing. Keep up the great work Voltaire30 :) and I look forward to seeing you all in May (fingers crossed).

#8 User is offline   kawaii_lolita02 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 8241

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:57 PM

Sorry if this is a sort of 'repeat' question. Now I did reg for A/A with the form, but I have not registered for a badge yet. If I do not have my badge set, will I not get added to A/A?

This post has been edited by kawaii_lolita02: 16 December 2008 - 02:58 PM

#9 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 December 2008 - 05:46 PM

View Postkawaii_lolita02, on Dec 16 2008, 02:57 PM, said:

Sorry if this is a sort of 'repeat' question. Now I did reg for A/A with the form, but I have not registered for a badge yet. If I do not have my badge set, will I not get added to A/A?

Correct, if no badge number was provided for the form then no table/flat/powerdrop/backdrop will be open to the artist.

If a person just forgot were their badge number was and bypassed the system then they will have 5 business days to send it to me via email along with their name once I contact them about their situation.

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

#10 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 December 2008 - 09:01 AM

The email will come straight out and say. You are on the Waiting List.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users