Anime Central Forums: Cyborg 009 - Anime Central Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Cyborg 009 Ah yea, no school like old school~!

#1 User is offline   Kanku 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 18079

Posted 16 November 2008 - 11:23 PM

Damn myself for watching or getting back into Cyborg 009. >.<

I was looking through all old animes I used to watch as a preteen and what happens to show up but Cyborg. 8D And after watching the first couple episodes I realized just how much I love it.

So, I may not be cosplaying this year! -cough next year cough- >.> but I was curious to see if anyone, would be.

Because if you are, I must hug you for being that awesome. :D
Acen '10 cosplay~
Ivan Braginsky/Russia Of Axis Powers Hetalia[%100] Friday Night Sadiq Adnan/Turkey[Ottoman Empire Variant] of Axis Powers Hetalia[%100]Private shoot Kusama Nowaki of Junjou Egoist[??%] Private shootMori-senpai of Ouran High School Host Club [60%][for OHSHC shoot] [b]Germany/Ludwig/b] of Axis Powers Hetalia[%20] sometime... >_>

I am homosexual with heterosexual tendencies. 8D Lietkun is my LOVE... not yours Poland so sod off.
DeviantArt Cosplay.com Facebook LJ

#2 User is offline   HaruHE 

• Calendar Angel
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 10773

Posted 16 November 2008 - 11:43 PM

Always an awesome show, Kudos for the memories Kank.
Once more returned to the forums. 2013 ideas:
Hieda No Akyu: Project Touhou
Shadow Yukiko Amagi: Persona 4
Kyouko Sakura (Magic form): Magi Madoka Magica

#3 User is offline   Sailor Anime 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 19583

Posted 17 November 2008 - 03:27 AM

Awesome! I love Cyborg 009 and I plan to cosplay 002 when I find time. (So in the distant future)
ACen '17 Cosplay Plans:
Friday: Kurosaki Shun (Yugioh Arc-v) & Kamishiro "Shark" Ryouga (Yugioh Zexal)
Saturday: Nasch (Yugioh Zexal) & Hell Kaiser Ryo (Yugioh GX)
Sunday: Vis-Kei!Kaiser (Yugioh GX fanart)

#4 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 18090

Posted 17 November 2008 - 10:15 AM

I will glomp ANYONE who is a 009 character!
That is bringing back old school...
A-Cen 2016: Friday Early: Hikaru Friday Late: Nightmare Moon Saturday: Wonder Woman Sunday: Hell Girl

A-cen 2015: Sailor Luna (PGSM) //// Fish Mooney //// Anthy //// Fluttershy (MLP:FIM)
A-cen 2014: Angewomon (Digimon) //// Sailor Luna (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) //// Hikaru (Angelic Layer)
A-cen 2013: Pocahontas //// Raven (Teen Titans TV Series)
A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)
The Official "Forum Kitten", A Rini Fangirl, TekoMuto fan

#5 User is offline   Kanku 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 November 2008 - 11:18 AM

I was thinking of doing 004 or 009 in the future... distant future but yea, I still want to cosplay it so bad now. Me and my stupid nostaglia. xD
Acen '10 cosplay~
Ivan Braginsky/Russia Of Axis Powers Hetalia[%100] Friday Night Sadiq Adnan/Turkey[Ottoman Empire Variant] of Axis Powers Hetalia[%100]Private shoot Kusama Nowaki of Junjou Egoist[??%] Private shootMori-senpai of Ouran High School Host Club [60%][for OHSHC shoot] [b]Germany/Ludwig/b] of Axis Powers Hetalia[%20] sometime... >_>

I am homosexual with heterosexual tendencies. 8D Lietkun is my LOVE... not yours Poland so sod off.

#6 User is offline   Ketsueki Raven 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 11782

Posted 17 November 2008 - 08:56 PM

I can remember turning it in spite every time that show came on TV. And then one day, I made myself sit through an episode.

And then that episode turned into a season. It was a great show and I'm glad I finally watched it :]

I would LOVE to see Cyborg 009 cosplay!!!!

Delta Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc.
#45 Airyn from ISU's Terrific Three Nu Class SPR '10

"If it looks like I'm fading, light a torch for me."
@ketsueki_raven

#7 User is offline   Kanku 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 November 2008 - 09:20 PM

8D No one can resist the Cyborg-ness. NO ONE! xD I cannot wait to cosplay it next year.
Acen '10 cosplay~

#8 User is offline   Kanku 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:48 PM

Okay, So my fifth cosplay is going to be Cyborg 009! >D I dunno when I will be running around as him, but look for me. Thanks to hyping up the idea with Burijit, I just have to do it this year now. 8D Thankies, Buri~

This post has been edited by Kanku: 18 November 2008 - 02:48 PM

Acen '10 cosplay~

#9 User is offline   toynbees 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 11360

Posted 18 November 2008 - 08:26 PM

I LOVED THAT SHOW.
Gosh, the memories rush back to me now.

I'm downloading the theme song.
ACen '14 cosplay ideas:
akane owari (dangan ronpa)
cm punk ??? (wwe)

#10 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 November 2008 - 12:57 AM

God I cannot wait to see you!
But I have to BEG that you do him justice!
THE HAIR MAN! THE HAIR MUST SWOOP!
A-Cen 2016: Friday Early: Hikaru Friday Late: Nightmare Moon Saturday: Wonder Woman Sunday: Hell Girl

A-cen 2015: Sailor Luna (PGSM) //// Fish Mooney //// Anthy //// Fluttershy (MLP:FIM)
A-cen 2014: Angewomon (Digimon) //// Sailor Luna (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) //// Hikaru (Angelic Layer)
A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)

#11 User is offline   Ketsueki Raven 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 11782

Posted 19 November 2008 - 11:29 AM

LOL everytime I see you, you'll be somebody else! Don't kill yourself over with the stress o.o I'm only doing two (most likely) and that's killing me enough! (mainly because out of the two, I already have one finished and the other one I'm making from scratch...and it's gonna be darn difficult to make!)

Delta Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc.
#45 Airyn from ISU's Terrific Three Nu Class SPR '10

"If it looks like I'm fading, light a torch for me."
@ketsueki_raven

#12 User is offline   Kanku 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 November 2008 - 01:33 PM

View PostCrimsonAnime, on Nov 19 2008, 12:57 AM, said:

God I cannot wait to see you!
But I have to BEG that you do him justice!
THE HAIR MAN! THE HAIR MUST SWOOP!

I know! xD I have an idea for the swoop o' doom..

View PostKetsueki Raven, on Nov 19 2008, 11:29 AM, said:

LOL everytime I see you, you'll be somebody else! Don't kill yourself over with the stress o.o I'm only doing two (most likely) and that's killing me enough! (mainly because out of the two, I already have one finished and the other one I'm making from scratch...and it's gonna be darn difficult to make!)

xD I just can't help myself. And most of my cosplays are finished except for minor things that are easy to do. 8D I told you I am a workaholic during the winter months.
Acen '10 cosplay~

#13 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 November 2008 - 03:24 PM

View PostKanku, on Nov 19 2008, 02:33 PM, said:

I know! xD I have an idea for the swoop o' doom..

whew! good. In that case know now that I will make finding you my personal priority....

#14 User is offline   Kanku 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 November 2008 - 09:04 PM

View PostCrimsonAnime, on Nov 19 2008, 03:24 PM, said:

whew! good. In that case know now that I will make finding you my personal priority....

This is the wig I was planning to use.

http://www.cosworx.com/product.php?product...2495&page=1

Except, of course it will be brown. 8D And I am going to get some red contacts for him to. 8D I have never been someone's personal priority, somehow I feel honored.
Acen '10 cosplay~

#15 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 November 2008 - 01:51 PM

=^_^=
I'm glad I could make you happy!
And now I wait and plot...

#16 User is offline   IAmTheMurderer 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 19131

Posted 21 November 2008 - 02:37 PM

:o
I so want to see this cosplay! I will be scouring the crowds for you now. XD
"It could be worse. There could be zombies."

Cosplays
New Carly Nagisa - Yugioh 5Ds
Old: Enma Ai - Jigoku Shoujo | Yako Katsuragi - Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro | Haruhi Fujioka - Ouran High School Host Club | Maya Fey - Phoenix Wright | Kafuka Fura - Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei | Fumika - Shigofumi | Shizuka - Strongest Legend Kurosawa

#17 User is offline   Kanku 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 November 2008 - 10:06 PM

View PostCrimsonAnime, on Nov 21 2008, 01:51 PM, said:

=^_^=
I'm glad I could make you happy!
And now I wait and plot...

The plotting worries me xD lmao.

View PostIAmTheMurderer, on Nov 21 2008, 02:37 PM, said:

:o
I so want to see this cosplay! I will be scouring the crowds for you now. XD

8D Look for me on Thursday or later on Saturday. Imma trying and be stealthy but I think the bright red is going to ruining some of that effect. x3
Acen '10 cosplay~

#18 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 November 2008 - 01:29 AM

you need not be fearful...
bwhahahaah!

#19 User is offline   Kanku 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 November 2008 - 09:41 PM

If the plotting involves pocky and/or glomping then I shall not worry one bit. xD
Acen '10 cosplay~

#20 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 November 2008 - 08:11 PM

Glomping is indeed a promise

#21 User is offline   Kanku 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 November 2008 - 11:00 PM

Buahahaha! >3
Acen '10 cosplay~

#22 User is offline   Kanku 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 November 2008 - 04:39 PM

Sadly, due to commissions and work. I will not be able to go as Cyborg this year. TT-TT

I will have him in the works for '10 though. Along with all my other old school cosplays I plan to do.

I am sorry everyone. >.<
Acen '10 cosplay~

#23 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 November 2008 - 06:53 PM

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

nah I understand. I had to drop 2 cosplays. I think now everyone is realizing it's either time to get down to business or trim down their lists.

I'll just look out for you in 2010

#24 User is offline   Kanku 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 November 2008 - 06:57 PM

I know. I was so sad about it too! I was looking at my list and I dropped the ones I just knew I would have no time for. But! He shall live damnit. xD IF not now then later!
Acen '10 cosplay~

#25 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 01 December 2008 - 10:10 AM

Gooooood gooooooood
and maybe for 2010 I can meet up with you as 003 or the african dude whose number I have forgotten

#26 User is offline   Sailor Anime 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 December 2008 - 10:23 AM

View PostCrimsonAnime, on Dec 1 2008, 10:10 AM, said:

Gooooood gooooooood
and maybe for 2010 I can meet up with you as 003 or the african dude whose number I have forgotten

ACen '17 Cosplay Plans:

#27 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 01 December 2008 - 10:26 AM

View PostSailor Anime, on Dec 1 2008, 11:23 AM, said:

ha! thanks...>.<

#28 User is offline   Kanku 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 01 December 2008 - 11:55 AM

I want to try and convince my friend to come as 004 8D I love that German dude so much ^0^
Acen '10 cosplay~

#29 User is offline   Sailor Anime 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 December 2008 - 01:04 PM

Well, if 009 has been bumped back to Acen '10, I may need to try 002. >.>
ACen '17 Cosplay Plans:

#30 User is offline   Dorktastic 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 18743

Posted 01 December 2008 - 01:20 PM

View PostKanku, on Dec 1 2008, 11:55 AM, said:

I want to try and convince my friend to come as 004 8D I love that German dude so much ^0^

Which friend? :D?

&ACEN '11;
List to come

&ACEN '09 + &ACEN '10;
(In my profile.)

my lj

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users