F. A. Q. 09 2009 FAQ, I will post a 2010 update soon

#61 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:55 PM

View PostGwydion, on Apr 30 2009, 07:42 AM, said:

The early release form - is this something we should ask about first thing when we get there, or should we wait until we are ready to leave? My sis and I were hoping to leave about an hour early on Friday for a photoshoot gathering.

It is up to you
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, & 17
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

#62 User is offline   Worldlygate 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 5907

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:31 PM

Quick question- What do I bring tomorrow to pick up my badge? I don't have a receipt or anything...Do we just show an ID?
DeviantART

Cosplaying as...

Haruhi Suzumiya~

#63 User is offline   Christy 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 2434

Posted 07 May 2009 - 07:02 AM

Phil's probably at the con helping with set up so I'll post just in case he misses it. You bring your photo ID and your stuff. They have your name on a list. When you arrive at the convention center, find a staff member with a balloon tied to them to indicate they are alley staff. If you have trouble finding an alley staff member, ask a general con staffer to assist you and they can point you to an approprate person. Give them your real name (the one you registered under) and inform them you are registered to be in the alley and there to set up. They will give you instuctions on where to go and what to do from there.

Remember to double check what time you need to be in by tomorrow before your table becomes open to the highest bidder. I almost had that happen to a friend once when thier group mistakenly jumped into the reg line when they weren't supposed to and almost missed set up. Good luck and see you tomorrow.

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users