Anime Central Forums: Handicapped & Special Needs Feedback - Anime Central Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Handicapped & Special Needs Feedback Here's your chance to let us know

#31 User is offline   Smokey 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 6522

Posted 18 May 2010 - 06:24 PM

View Postretro, on May 18 2010, 09:29 AM, said:

I want to thank you and your team my freinds mom brought her service dog on fri morning and you guys were awsome. we even had an emrt ask about her and the dog when we bunbed into him latter and it was nice to see that level of care and attention. thank you from all of us

Thank you. I'ts always nice to hear that we did good. :thumbup:
The Special Needs & ADA Compliance Department is dedicated to making sure that nobody has to miss anything that ACen has to offer because of a physical challenge or medical condition.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Compliments? Complaints?

Visit us at http://acen.org/cont...-ada-compliance or send an email to adacompliance-dh@acen.org

Number of ACens attended: 15, Number of years on staff: 6, 2010 Staff MVP Award

#32 User is offline   obakasan 

• Exhibit Space ADH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 2555

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:01 AM

I am on ExSpace staff and I did spot one service dog in the vendor hall. Rest assured that the SN&C DH made sure all ACen staff members (at least those of us that attended the pre-con staff meetings) were briefed and tutored on how to respond if there was a problem.
This space intentionally left blank.

#33 User is offline   animedorkguy 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 23869

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:49 AM

Your dept. did a great job this year. After I got my badge, I went to your help desk in the registration hall. The lady there was really nice and helpful.

#34 User is offline   Smokey 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:48 PM

View Postanimedorkguy, on May 20 2010, 08:49 AM, said:

Your dept. did a great job this year. After I got my badge, I went to your help desk in the registration hall. The lady there was really nice and helpful.

Thank you. I'm quite proud of my angels.
The Special Needs & ADA Compliance Department is dedicated to making sure that nobody has to miss anything that ACen has to offer because of a physical challenge or medical condition.

Visit us at http://acen.org/cont...-ada-compliance or send an email to adacompliance-dh@acen.org

#35 User is offline   Livre 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 58463

Posted 03 June 2010 - 01:15 AM

I'll be attending ACEN for the first time in 2011, and it's nice to know there's so many resources availible for those with special needs. I was a little nervous when I was asked by a friend if I wanted to go next year, but what I read on the Website/Forum is making me feel a lot better. I'll definately be sending an e-mail closer to the date!

#36 User is offline   Smokey 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 June 2010 - 06:29 PM

View PostLivre, on 03 June 2010 - 01:15 AM, said:

I'll be attending ACEN for the first time in 2011, and it's nice to know there's so many resources availible for those with special needs. I was a little nervous when I was asked by a friend if I wanted to go next year, but what I read on the Website/Forum is making me feel a lot better. I'll definately be sending an e-mail closer to the date!

I look forward to hearing from you. :)

#37 User is offline   Meredy_Himura 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 3084

Posted 06 June 2010 - 07:14 PM

Just as a side note, are you looking for staff for 2011?
Proud momma to a beautiful Luts Ani girl named Madison and a Soom Beyla named Layline.

#38 User is offline   Smokey 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 June 2010 - 11:49 PM

View PostMeredy_Himura, on 06 June 2010 - 07:14 PM, said:

Just as a side note, are you looking for staff for 2011?

Thanks for asking. :thumbup:

It's too early to tell. I'll probably start asking this year's team about who intends to come back next year sometime in August.

Send me an email, and I'll keep it on file. If any vacancies open up, you'll be the first on my list for an interview.

#39 User is offline   Jack_of_hearts 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 28685

Posted 14 July 2010 - 09:13 AM

I had a slight gripe with the handicapped handling.

I'm not handicapped in anyway, nor is anyone I go with handicapped, but when the masquerade let out, we were waiting for an elevator with one poor woman who was in a handicapped scooter had to wait over twenty minutes to get a ride because any time she'd get up to an elevator, some idiot would push past her and jump into the last spot she could have fit in. at one point, a group of us ended up telling some drunk to get out (cuz he literally *shoved* her daughter out of the way) so she could finally go up to her room. Her daughter still ended up riding up separately because people kept saying "just take the stairs" SHE COULDN'T and her daughter was there to assist her! I think there should be some kind of handicapped assistance or IRT member at the elevators during heavy traffic times to make sure that the people who *need* the elevator can actually use it instead of being told to "take the stairs."

I know its hard to have someone everywhere at once, but to me this would seem like a basic idea. Or if there are handicapped elevators located someplace else, to make sure those that need them know where they are. (had she known of one I'm sure the woman would have gone to that one instead of waiting 20+ mins to catch a crowded ride with idiots).

I just felt really bad for her and her daughter. They are trying to have fun and had people being flat out rude to them.
I'll update this as I figure out who's all going...
Friday: Unknown
Saturday: Unknown
Sunday: Probably Mindfang. Let's be honest.

#40 User is offline   Kitchan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 24242

Posted 14 July 2010 - 10:09 AM

Space and budget permitting, I'd love there to be more space in the aisles in Artists' Alley as previously suggested. I think the popularity of the Alley this year was a bit unprecedented and if you saw people in wheelchairs trying to get around unsuccessfully, PLEASE bring it to an ADH or Phil (of Exhibit Space) in that case. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I will heart you for it. Seriously.

Also, regarding non-visible conditions: I filled out a medic card and encouraged some of my staff to fill them out. Some of the people that I supervised I was aware that they had non-visible conditions and thanks to them notifying me of this fact, things went a LOT smoother.

In Exhibit Space, again, if you have a condition - visible, non-visible, etc - that interferes, let us know. I have a couple of conditions myself and will see to it that things are taken care of the best I know how for you.
A wild Kit has appeared! What will you do?

#41 User is offline   Smokey 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 July 2010 - 04:00 PM

View PostJack_of_hearts, on 14 July 2010 - 09:13 AM, said:

I had a slight gripe with the handicapped handling.

I'm not handicapped in anyway, nor is anyone I go with handicapped, but when the masquerade let out, we were waiting for an elevator with one poor woman who was in a handicapped scooter had to wait over twenty minutes to get a ride because any time she'd get up to an elevator, some idiot would push past her and jump into the last spot she could have fit in. at one point, a group of us ended up telling some drunk to get out (cuz he literally *shoved* her daughter out of the way) so she could finally go up to her room. Her daughter still ended up riding up separately because people kept saying "just take the stairs" SHE COULDN'T and her daughter was there to assist her! I think there should be some kind of handicapped assistance or IRT member at the elevators during heavy traffic times to make sure that the people who *need* the elevator can actually use it instead of being told to "take the stairs."

I know its hard to have someone everywhere at once, but to me this would seem like a basic idea. Or if there are handicapped elevators located someplace else, to make sure those that need them know where they are. (had she known of one I'm sure the woman would have gone to that one instead of waiting 20+ mins to catch a crowded ride with idiots).

I just felt really bad for her and her daughter. They are trying to have fun and had people being flat out rude to them.

I'm guessing that you're not aware that a department already exists specifically to assist in situations like this.

Yes, people can be total jerks about the elevators. I'm on wheels myself, so I understand the frustration of having a mob crowd in front of you while attempting to board one. If someone is having trouble getting on an elevator, we've made arrangements to help get them to their floor. But we're not going to be able to know there's an incident, however, unless some tells us. As much as I'd like to be able to post people at congested areas, I just don't have enough staff for it, nor do we have enough demand for this type of service to justify the expense. If I did, my assistant and I wouldn't be spending 90% of our free time in the building lobbies bird-dogging handicapped attendees as they enter.

In each building, we have a help desk and supervisor connected by radio that makes it possible to render assistance as quickly as possible, plus IRT HQ is about 50 feet away from that elevator bank, which makes it extremely easy to obtain any necessary assistance. They're there to help as well.

For those that have missed the information posted on the web site, in the forums and in the convention guide; if you have a physical challenge or medical condition which hinders you full participation in any part of the convention, we're here to accommodate your needs. It doesn't matter if you're an attendee, staff member or guest, all you have to do is ask.

#42 User is offline   Smokey 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 July 2010 - 04:25 PM

View PostKitchan, on 14 July 2010 - 10:09 AM, said:

Space and budget permitting, I'd love there to be more space in the aisles in Artists' Alley as previously suggested. I think the popularity of the Alley this year was a bit unprecedented and if you saw people in wheelchairs trying to get around unsuccessfully, PLEASE bring it to an ADH or Phil (of Exhibit Space) in that case. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I will heart you for it. Seriously.

I inspected that area before the convention began and found that the aisles far exceeded the ADA requirement for width (way to go, AA. Posted Image ) With the size of the crowds that we attract, it doesn't matter how wide the aisles are, they're always going to be crowded, and those on wheels are always going to have to deal with it. That's just a part of the overall convention experience. If you really feel that more room is needed, talk to me at one of the meetings and I'll address your concerns with the new Con Ctr. Ops Manager and see what can be done.

View PostKitchan, on 14 July 2010 - 10:09 AM, said:

Also, regarding non-visible conditions: I filled out a medic card and encouraged some of my staff to fill them out. Some of the people that I supervised I was aware that they had non-visible conditions and thanks to them notifying me of this fact, things went a LOT smoother.

In Exhibit Space, again, if you have a condition - visible, non-visible, etc - that interferes, let us know. I have a couple of conditions myself and will see to it that things are taken care of the best I know how for you.

I'm glad they worked out for you. As a reminder to everyone that may be reading this, if you have any emergency information, medical or otherwise, that you need people to know if something happens that would prevent you from speaking for yourself, stop off at either Special Needs desk for a free MedicInfo card to wear with your badge. It gets that information to emergency personnel much faster than waiting for your file to be looked up, allowing them to give you the best possible care as quickly as possible.

Edit: Hmmm!Doesn't look like the emoticons are working. Must be another Google glitch.

This post has been edited by Smokey: 14 July 2010 - 04:27 PM

#43 User is offline   Kitchan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 24242

Posted 14 July 2010 - 04:46 PM

View PostSmokey, on 14 July 2010 - 04:25 PM, said:

I inspected that area before the convention began and found that the aisles far exceeded the ADA requirement for width (way to go, AA. Posted Image ) With the size of the crowds that we attract, it doesn't matter how wide the aisles are, they're always going to be crowded, and those on wheels are always going to have to deal with it. That's just a part of the overall convention experience. If you really feel that more room is needed, talk to me at one of the meetings and I'll address your concerns with the new Con Ctr. Ops Manager and see what can be done.

No - that is a good point, regarding what we can do. We can only anticipate certain things, but not the crowds. And thank you for the compliment *does a happy dance*
A wild Kit has appeared! What will you do?

#44 User is offline   LittleJezzie 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 17165

Posted 28 February 2011 - 12:07 PM

Special needs was great to me last year! I was 8 months pregnant and it was really awesome to not have to wait in horribly long lines with a baby kicking my bladder unexpectedly and my legs swollen so much I could hardly stand. :) I even had someone approach me in the hotel just to let me know that special needs was there to help if needed. I forget the girl's name, but she actually walked with me to the office to get me signed up, which was really nice of her. :)

So, to any pregnant con-goers out there, GO TO SPECIAL NEEDS. You won't regret it. :) I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to say thanks. :)
Ooops.

#45 User is offline   Smokey 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 February 2011 - 04:29 PM

View PostLittleJezzie, on 28 February 2011 - 12:07 PM, said:

Special needs was great to me last year! I was 8 months pregnant and it was really awesome to not have to wait in horribly long lines with a baby kicking my bladder unexpectedly and my legs swollen so much I could hardly stand. :) I even had someone approach me in the hotel just to let me know that special needs was there to help if needed. I forget the girl's name, but she actually walked with me to the office to get me signed up, which was really nice of her. :)

So, to any pregnant con-goers out there, GO TO SPECIAL NEEDS. You won't regret it. :) I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to say thanks. :)

Thank you for the kind words. We can now offer secluded spaces which are ideal for feeding babies. Stop by either of our locations for more info.

#46 User is offline   LittleJezzie 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 17165

Posted 01 March 2011 - 04:43 PM

View PostSmokey, on 28 February 2011 - 04:29 PM, said:

Thank you for the kind words. We can now offer secluded spaces which are ideal for feeding babies. Stop by either of our locations for more info.

Thanks! I will definitely do that, since we will have the little one with us on Friday and I am nursing. :) It will make things easier if we don't have to always go back to our hotel room.
Ooops.

#47 User is offline   GXP_agent_Zack 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 2537

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:04 AM

I just wanted to offer a hearty thanks for all the great things the ACEN staff helped my friend with. She was wheel-chair bound most of this weekend with a medical disorder and everyone was extra polite, patient, and helpful. ACEN has taken great strides in helping to reduce stress for congoers with disabilities over the last few years and I appreciate it greatly.

"It doesn't matter who we were. It only matters who we are."

#48 User is offline   Smokey 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:58 PM

View PostGXP_agent_Zack, on 23 May 2011 - 10:04 AM, said:

I just wanted to offer a hearty thanks for all the great things the ACEN staff helped my friend with. She was wheel-chair bound most of this weekend with a medical disorder and everyone was extra polite, patient, and helpful. ACEN has taken great strides in helping to reduce stress for congoers with disabilities over the last few years and I appreciate it greatly.

You're welcome. We try hard to help make sure that physical or medical issues aren't a hindrance.

#49 User is offline   Uno Lego 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 24229

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:17 PM

I actually wanted to give a thank you to the staff regarding handicapped and special needs. I have a prosthetic leg and the staff were very helpful in regards to letting me get around and whatnot. This was especially helpful right before Masquerade when I had to go running back for something for my girlfriend (speed hobbling from the Hyatt to the Crowne Plaza back to the Hyatt). Much thanks to you guys for the help. :)

#50 User is offline   Smokey 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:33 PM

View PostUno Lego, on 23 May 2011 - 07:17 PM, said:

I actually wanted to give a thank you to the staff regarding handicapped and special needs. I have a prosthetic leg and the staff were very helpful in regards to letting me get around and whatnot. This was especially helpful right before Masquerade when I had to go running back for something for my girlfriend (speed hobbling from the Hyatt to the Crowne Plaza back to the Hyatt). Much thanks to you guys for the help. :)

That's what we do. :) Hope to see you again next year.

#51 User is offline   ZomgBlue 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 29826

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:34 PM

I have to say it was a good thing i signed up with special needs as i felt much more comfortable when i got stuck in the screwy elevators. as i knew if something happened my info was right there for others to see. also dont know if emrt is at all related to you guys but they were very helpful when i realized i left my pain meds at home and explained that they couldn't give me anything w/o hospital so they hooked me up with some ice packs till i could talk to my doctor about what to do. :D
the one the only princess neon plaid mix'n'match confusion of colour

#52 User is offline   Smokey 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:39 PM

View PostZomgBlue, on 23 May 2011 - 10:34 PM, said:

I have to say it was a good thing i signed up with special needs as i felt much more comfortable when i got stuck in the screwy elevators. as i knew if something happened my info was right there for others to see. also dont know if emrt is at all related to you guys but they were very helpful when i realized i left my pain meds at home and explained that they couldn't give me anything w/o hospital so they hooked me up with some ice packs till i could talk to my doctor about what to do. :D

They are cool, aren't they? No, we're completely separate departments, but we both have the same goal- your comfort and safety.

#53 User is offline   davebb 

• EMRT DH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 11282

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:51 AM

Exactly what Smokey said. We are different departments, but SN&ADA is for comfort while we (EMRT) are there for safety and medical emergencies. Their medic info cards are very handy though as it allows us as EMTs to find out the sometimes vital information when necessary, especially when you may be incapacitated for some reason. Also it is true we are not authorized to administer or make available drugs as that is part of the protocol issued by the EMS system that we are working within.
Medic 1 : ACen 2017 EMRT Department Head (serving since 2008)
Dave Bukowski -- NREMT-B
EMT-B / EMA
"ask not what ACen can do for you--ask what you can do for ACen"

#54 User is offline   Dolly 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59019

Posted 24 May 2011 - 03:33 PM

This year was kind of rough staying at the Hyatt, because one elevator was out and the other three got over-heavy REALLY FAST. Well, on the L and LL floors, there were IRT stationed to try and keep elevators at reasonable weights. My mother rides an electric cart and it took her over and hour in the evenings of Friday and Saturday just to get onto an elevator. Finally, an off-shift staff member asked a crowd to get out of the way for her, but I was very upset. There is no other option for handicap. Other people could have take the stairs. There were four IRT standing around doing nothing during all of this except occasionally yelling at people.
If we have this problem again next year, it'll probably be our last year. I understand that IRT doesn't get paid, but really?
EDIT: Sorry... that was a rant, I have cooled my head. I understand that IRT gets stressed and people are hard to control, etc. but it's just really frustrating because we paid a lot to stay in that hotel.

This post has been edited by Dolly: 24 May 2011 - 03:36 PM

2012 Plans:
Pokemon Gijinka: Glaceon [60% complete: design, dress, and fabric]
White Mage [Original] [15% complete: design, patterns, fabric]
My Tumbles

#55 User is offline   Smokey 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 May 2011 - 04:25 PM

View PostDolly, on 24 May 2011 - 03:33 PM, said:

There is no other option for handicap.

There are other options, we just don't publicize them because we don't want to give selfish, lazy people any ideas. That's why I always recommend making our department one of your first stops. Come and see us next year, we're problem solvers. :)

#56 User is offline   Dolly 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59019

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:15 PM

I'll do that, it was just sooo frustrating watching people get off on the third floor. One staircase you had to climb! Sheesh. Thank you for understanding.
2012 Plans:
Pokemon Gijinka: Glaceon [60% complete: design, dress, and fabric]
White Mage [Original] [15% complete: design, patterns, fabric]
My Tumbles

#57 User is offline   Lady Leopardess 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 11572

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:47 PM

I was rather distressed by the fact that there were no panel programming schedules enlarged. I had lost my schedule for the weekend and I couldn't read any of the smaller panels (which all seemed to have longer names). I basically had to give up going to panels except the two I had memorized. I understand last minute changes but I would have hoped that they could have gotten a couple enlarged ones by Saturday.
ACEN 09 cosplay
Battle outfit Ichigo - Tokyo Mew Mew
Manga Bride outfit Makoto- Sailor Moon
ACEN '10 cosplay:
Espeon (Friday and Sunday)
, Princess Kakyuu from Sailor Moon, Euphie (wedding outfit from Code Geass (both Saturday)
ACEN '11cosplay:
Friday : Flareon Gijinka Saturday:Eternal Sailor Jupiter,Bride Princess Euphemia(?), Kiki (?) Sunday Belldandy

#58 User is offline   Smokey 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 May 2011 - 11:45 PM

View PostLady Leopardess, on 26 May 2011 - 08:47 PM, said:

I was rather distressed by the fact that there were no panel programming schedules enlarged. I had lost my schedule for the weekend and I couldn't read any of the smaller panels (which all seemed to have longer names). I basically had to give up going to panels except the two I had memorized. I understand last minute changes but I would have hoped that they could have gotten a couple enlarged ones by Saturday.

Sorry about the schedules. I ordered them, but the department that takes care of our printing needs have been having some huge staffing problems this year. Just so you'll know next time, if the schedules, for some strange reason, happen to not be there again, we'll be your eyes and read the one in the guide to you.

#59 User is offline   vika838 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 58943

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:31 PM

View PostDolly, on 24 May 2011 - 03:33 PM, said:

This year was kind of rough staying at the Hyatt, because one elevator was out and the other three got over-heavy REALLY FAST. Well, on the L and LL floors, there were IRT stationed to try and keep elevators at reasonable weights. My mother rides an electric cart and it took her over and hour in the evenings of Friday and Saturday just to get onto an elevator. Finally, an off-shift staff member asked a crowd to get out of the way for her, but I was very upset. There is no other option for handicap. Other people could have take the stairs. There were four IRT standing around doing nothing during all of this except occasionally yelling at people.
If we have this problem again next year, it'll probably be our last year. I understand that IRT doesn't get paid, but really?
EDIT: Sorry... that was a rant, I have cooled my head. I understand that IRT gets stressed and people are hard to control, etc. but it's just really frustrating because we paid a lot to stay in that hotel.

My group had a similar experience with a wheelchair bound friend with whom we waited for the Hyatt elevator for an incredibly long time, on several occasions. Eventually towards the end of the con a staff member getting on an elevator made us aware of another option, which greatly helped (thank you.) My friend tried to stay away from this option since she doesn't want to be seen as getting "special treatment" but eventually we had no other choice because we simply couldn't get anyone to make space for us on the elevators.

Here's one suggestion, would it be possible to designate a single elevator in the main bank that could a mobility impaired priority elevator? Something where people know if there's a wheelchair or other mobility device waiting, they get priority?

The staff in main program lines were excellent, very helpful, and solicitous to my friend. They were kind enough to ask people who were smoking in the soap bubble line to put it out since my friend is very allergic/asthmatic, which helped greatly. Like I said, my friend is tough, and she didn't want special treatment so she insisted on waiting in line for the dance like everyone else, and without the helpful IRT she wouldn't have been able to make it as long as she did. Thanks again for the assistance!
Love and Peace!

Vika!

#60 User is offline   Smokey 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:20 PM

View Postvika838, on 31 May 2011 - 09:31 PM, said:

My group had a similar experience with a wheelchair bound friend with whom we waited for the Hyatt elevator for an incredibly long time, on several occasions. Eventually towards the end of the con a staff member getting on an elevator made us aware of another option, which greatly helped (thank you.) My friend tried to stay away from this option since she doesn't want to be seen as getting "special treatment" but eventually we had no other choice because we simply couldn't get anyone to make space for us on the elevators.

Here's one suggestion, would it be possible to designate a single elevator in the main bank that could a mobility impaired priority elevator? Something where people know if there's a wheelchair or other mobility device waiting, they get priority?

The staff in main program lines were excellent, very helpful, and solicitous to my friend. They were kind enough to ask people who were smoking in the soap bubble line to put it out since my friend is very allergic/asthmatic, which helped greatly. Like I said, my friend is tough, and she didn't want special treatment so she insisted on waiting in line for the dance like everyone else, and without the helpful IRT she wouldn't have been able to make it as long as she did. Thanks again for the assistance!

Unfortunately, we can't take that type of control over the elevators. They are Hyatt's property, after all.

But this is a perfect example of why anyone with any kind of special need, be it physical, medical or circumstantial, should make our department one of their first stops. We've made special arrangements for the disabled concerning elevators.

When you arrive next year, come straight to Special Needs kiosk in the convention center. We're usually right at the entrance to Registration. You can get your badges there, and find out about all of the extended courtesies we can offer. If you've already got your badges, we'd be happy to welcome you at out location in the Hyatt, right next door to the Customer Service desk. For more information follow the link in my sig.

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users