Anime Central Forums: Bg Meetup - Anime Central Forums

• 8 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Bg Meetup Acen's Phantasmagoric Paranormal Investigation and Detection Agenc

Poll: Bachelor's Grove is where (20 member(s) have cast votes)

ergo when is:

1. a sunday (4 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

2. a saterday (9 votes [32.14%])

Percentage of vote: 32.14%

3. a friday (5 votes [17.86%])

Percentage of vote: 17.86%

4. which ever one of 1-3 is fine with me! (7 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

5. some other day during the week (3 votes [10.71%])

Percentage of vote: 10.71%

Vote

#31 User is offline   DOOM-in-a-skort 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 10833

Posted 06 May 2008 - 08:08 AM

View PostTekoMuto, on Apr 29 2008, 04:33 PM, said:

the Acen's Phantasmagoric Paranormal Investigation and Detection Agency wishes to go on a trip to Bachelor's grove Cemetry!

So far TekoMuto is going to try and contact the owners of said place to see if we can go there at night to record the bizzare and oddities and possible even supernatural events that take place there. (more on both later)

Right now Acen's Phantasmagoric Paranormal Investigation and Detection Agency is deciding on which is a good day for the expidition to take place.

DISCUSS!

Oh boy... you really don't know what you are getting into, do you?

Me and my older brothers use to go in there during the summer with their friends. Some WEIRD Shite' has happened there and I have some un explainable things in pictures.

They are police officers, so they carry their weapons with them so I feel safe in there with them (I'm more afraid fo the crazy cult people that go in there then anything supernatural) so I'll ask if they would want to come again.

If you go without me, I suggest you read up on its history. A couple years ago 2 kids went in there goofing around and ended up getting caugfht by psycho satanists. They were found like a week later, one was hung from a tree, the other was sprawled over a tombstone with his intestines ripped out.

So be really careful you guys... and if you bother contacting the cemetery about entering, you wont get access... just go. The worst thing that will happen to you would be to get kicked out without getting in trouble.

If I decide to go, I'll take you down the devil's path ( A trail in the woods behind the cemetery) then I'll show you this old pond where the mob use to throw bodies. :]

Its fun... but very dangerous. Not for the easily scared. I even get scared and hang on my brothers when we go.

ps... you spelled Saturday wrong. XD
You may be smarter, but I am and always will be prettier then you.
If you can't handle at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best

::Acen 09' Cosplay for KitsuneKid's studios::
~Bella~
Integra Hellsing - Hellsing
Kurama Minamino - Yu Yu Hakusho
Asuka - Eva
Mamimi - FLCL
Nurse - Silent Hill Movie
State Alchemist Miiskirt original - FMA

...Everyone has their secrets....

#32 User is offline   mrhoohaa777 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 10914

Posted 06 May 2008 - 09:25 PM

View PostDOOM-in-a-skort, on May 6 2008, 09:08 AM, said:

Me and my older brothers use to go in there during the summer with their friends. Some WEIRD Shite' has happened there and I have some un explainable things in pictures.

They are police officers, so they carry their weapons with them so I feel safe in there with them (I'm more afraid fo the crazy cult people that go in there then anything supernatural) so I'll ask if they would want to come again.

If you go without me, I suggest you read up on its history. A couple years ago 2 kids went in there goofing around and ended up getting caugfht by psycho satanists. They were found like a week later, one was hung from a tree, the other was sprawled over a tombstone with his intestines ripped out.

So be really careful you guys... and if you bother contacting the cemetery about entering, you wont get access... just go. The worst thing that will happen to you would be to get kicked out without getting in trouble.

If I decide to go, I'll take you down the devil's path ( A trail in the woods behind the cemetery) then I'll show you this old pond where the mob use to throw bodies. :]

Its fun... but very dangerous. Not for the easily scared. I even get scared and hang on my brothers when we go.

Hehe, I'm not sure about the rest of the APPIDA...but your warning has just peaked my interests...if not sense of advenutre. I mean, what is life without experience? And what experience is there without the satanic cults and threats against life?

Heh...if death were following me, that means my life would have to be interesting. Which is not...as of this moment...so I think i'm good right now. Plus I guess that's the reason for numbers of people we're trying to get...strength in numbers...blah blah.

If a cult wants a fight, i'm willing to. Wouldn't mind cracking down a cult...hehe...sorry, criminal justice major and playing alot of RE4. Yeah, i know, most of you are probably commenting on my lack of precaution...and legal mumbojumbo. But hey, got me this far...gotta admit. Feel a bit proud about that. Few regrets. And that's the most you could ask out of life, ain't it? WEll..that and besides happiness...wealth...health...family...love...yeah...no regret.

Anyone else up for a bit of adventure involving a chance of death? Cause if you do mind...you're welcome to leave...but if you're not...oh your on my best list.
Hello. Pleased to meet you. That's it.

#33 User is offline   Jadante 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 12483

Posted 06 May 2008 - 09:31 PM

One thing to note, I googled the Bachelor's Grove Cemetery and one person said they got busted by a cop for illegally parking and being in the area after sunset.

Watch out for cops :(

I'm guessing that's what the previously mentioned permits are for though, haha.
ACen 2013 - Pharaoh Atem
ACen 2011, 2012 - Summoner Yuna, Sailor Yuna
ACen 2009, 2010 - Summoner Yuna
ACen 2008 - Summoner Yuna, Eternal Sailor Jupiter, Kino Makoto (Schoolgirl)
ACen 2007 - Original character (Enika)
ACen 2006 - Eternal Sailor Jupiter
ACen 2005 - Original character (Jakoku)

#34 User is offline   firegirl26 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 6771

Posted 06 May 2008 - 09:35 PM

we all should go in june
For acen 2012 will be cosplaying STEAMPUNK
AUTHOR of ACEN TRUE STORY(that no one reads)

REXANO
Responsible Exotic Animal Ownership

#35 User is offline   mrhoohaa777 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 10914

Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:17 PM

So...quick idea...anyone wanna have a small meet up either during the Thursday meet n' greet or anytime during acen...if that's...ya know...possible?
Hello. Pleased to meet you. That's it.

#36 User is offline   Rawk z3r0 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 15588

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:41 AM

View Postmrhoohaa777, on May 6 2008, 11:17 PM, said:

So...quick idea...anyone wanna have a small meet up either during the Thursday meet n' greet or anytime during acen...if that's...ya know...possible?

I'm up for that. :)

#37 User is offline   omni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 5659

Posted 07 May 2008 - 08:58 AM

View PostDOOM-in-a-skort, on May 6 2008, 09:08 AM, said:

Honestly, I am not worried about Batchelor's Grove. Even if it is listed as one of the most haunted places in America, I have been through so much with the paranormal. I have been around people who have been possessed. I have lived in haunted houses. I am currently being stalked by ghosts. I have kissed the Black Angel statue and lived. XD The place I work at is haunted. So the only thing that will be different with the cemetery is the fact that I am afraid of the dark. :P

View Postmrhoohaa777, on May 6 2008, 11:17 PM, said:

Oh that will be fun! We could all sit and talk about our experiences with the paranormal.
Acen 2011 cosplays

Hungary: Hetalia
Fairy Tail
One Piece

#38 User is offline   this_chick25 

• Registration Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 7489

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:30 AM

View Postomnichild, on May 7 2008, 09:58 AM, said:

I have kissed the Black Angel statue and lived. XD The place I work at is haunted. So the only thing that will be different with the cemetery is the fact that I am afraid of the dark. :P

Oooo... What's the Black Angel Statue? I would hear this story!
Acen Attendee since 2001
Wondering how much to save for ACen? Click here!
FREE! Cosplay construction and materials advice--get yours now!
Never cause more mischief than that which is necessary for success.
Sig invade'd'd'd'd'd'd'd'd'd by Alk <3

#39 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 7072
  • Location:Mississippi then New Jersey. Might make ACen 2018 :D

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:54 AM

View Postthis_chick25, on May 8 2008, 05:30 AM, said:

'sin another graveyard in chicago. if ya kiss it or look it in the eyes you're supposed ta die

but yeah i'd be up for a meetup sometime on Thursday. I won't be getting to Rosemount until late due to my finals but we could all meetup in like the parking garage or summat
i've stopped posting links in my siggy due to degradation of the internet 5/23/12

#40 User is offline   omni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 May 2008 - 10:04 AM

View Postthis_chick25, on May 7 2008, 10:30 AM, said:

I will tell the whole story when I get home from work tonight. But now I have to go get ready for work.

View PostTekoMuto, on May 7 2008, 10:54 AM, said:

'sin another graveyard in chicago. if ya kiss it or look it in the eyes you're supposed ta die

but yeah i'd be up for a meetup sometime on Thursday. I won't be getting to Rosemount until late due to my finals but we could all meetup in like the parking garage or summat

Actually the Black Angel statue I am referring to is in the Iowa City Cemetary.
Acen 2011 cosplays

Fairy Tail
One Piece

#41 User is offline   mens_pocky06 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 8685

Posted 07 May 2008 - 10:19 AM

I'm in for the Thursday meet-up

Oh, the story I have to tell (^^)
WOAH! New Forums!
@___@ <3

#42 User is offline   Jadante 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 07 May 2008 - 04:16 PM

For those interested about the Black Angel statue in Iowa, here's a site:

http://www.prairiegh...om/oakland.html
ACen 2013 - Pharaoh Atem

#43 User is offline   DOOM-in-a-skort 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 07 May 2008 - 08:01 PM

Honestly, I am not worried about Batchelor's Grove. Even if it is listed as one of the most haunted places in America, I have been through so much with the paranormal. I have been around people who have been possessed. I have lived in haunted houses. I am currently being stalked by ghosts. I have kissed the Black Angel statue and lived. XD The place I work at is haunted. So the only thing that will be different with the cemetery is the fact that I am afraid of the dark. :P

Oh that will be fun! We could all sit and talk about our experiences with the paranormal.

Oh honey don't even get me started. Me and my brothers and my sister all are Native American and we blame that for our 6th sense. It's so cliché I know, but We've seen, heard, and have had to go through some of the most scariest and the weirdest crap ever. Our mom past away and our connection with the other side is so strong we've had all dreams with her i it and the same dream, the same night only through our own perspective.

The oldest brother is David, and he only JUST started to believe our family gift after he seen a little girl walk into his room and then into his dresser. Needless to say I think that would make anyone a believer. <3 Meet up at Acen, yes?

~Bella~
Asuka - Eva
Mamimi - FLCL

#44 User is offline   KnitChick 

• ACen Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 9629

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:19 PM

LOL I'm not a big fan of the dark. Which is why I have a humongous compliment of flashlights and candles. ;)

Chances of death huh? Okay I'll bring my broadsword! :D I'd bring my gun but it's only an airsoft and it's a costume prop. I'm better with the pointy toys anyway.

As far as parking I know if you park on the same side of the street as the cemetery it's a no no but there's a forest preserve lot across the street. Which is probably why they don't want you in there after dark cuz it is a forest preserve. But if we've got a good size group we could chip in to have a bus drop us off and pick us up maybe? :D

I'll be at the meet n' greet Thursday, I just got a red wig I'm wearing Thurs :) but I'll probably be living up to my forum name and knitting something. I'm always up for talking about the paranormal. Don't get me started on the ghosts at NEIU...that was an interesting few years!
Event Accessibility Services staff for ACen! Come see us in the Hyatt Grand Boardroom!!
Anime Milwaukee 2017: Philip (Kamen Rider W), Karma (Assassination Classroom)
C2E2 2017: Philip (Kamen Rider W), Hiiro Kagami (Kamen Rider Brave), possibly Ghostbuster (if I have my panel), maybe Neptune (RWBY)
ACen 2017: Philip (Kamen Rider W), Hiiro Kagami (Kamen Rider Brave), Gou Shijima (Kamen Rider Mach), Karma (Assassination Classroom), Neptune (RWBY)
Definite 2017 cons (no cosplay plans set as of yet): Uchi-con, NWI Comic Con

Member of Team GEEK for the Norridge/Harwood Heights Relay for Life! Please join us or donate!
Ninja on the Glomp Team! Member of the Crossplay Alliance! / My cosplay / My pictures! (Flickr)
Resident Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, Firefly, Quantum Leap, Transformers, Harry Potter, Highlander, Girl Genius, Super Sentai, Kamen Rider and Nerima Daikon Brothers obsessor!

#45 User is offline   omni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:47 PM

View PostKnitChick, on May 7 2008, 10:19 PM, said:

LOL I'm not a big fan of the dark. Which is why I have a humongous compliment of flashlights and candles. ;)

Chances of death huh? Okay I'll bring my broadsword! :D I'd bring my gun but it's only an airsoft and it's a costume prop. I'm better with the pointy toys anyway.

As far as parking I know if you park on the same side of the street as the cemetery it's a no no but there's a forest preserve lot across the street. Which is probably why they don't want you in there after dark cuz it is a forest preserve. But if we've got a good size group we could chip in to have a bus drop us off and pick us up maybe? :D

I'll be at the meet n' greet Thursday, I just got a red wig I'm wearing Thurs :) but I'll probably be living up to my forum name and knitting something. I'm always up for talking about the paranormal. Don't get me started on the ghosts at NEIU...that was an interesting few years!

aw you are not going to wear Jack on thursday?
Acen 2011 cosplays

Fairy Tail
One Piece

#46 User is offline   DOOM-in-a-skort 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Post icon  Posted 08 May 2008 - 07:58 AM

View PostKnitChick, on May 7 2008, 10:19 PM, said:

You guys are crazy if you think you'll be able to fend off 20 cultist in the dark with a tiny sword. Also if you go, you cannot bring flash lights. Rule #1, if YOU have a flashlight, what ever else is out there will see YOU before you see it.

~Bella~
Asuka - Eva
Mamimi - FLCL

#47 User is offline   this_chick25 

• Registration Staff
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2008 - 08:50 AM

She won't be the only one with a sword, because I'm bringing my battle-sharpened twin set.

Strength in numbers plus at least 3 people with swords should be formidable even to a bunch of crazies, should we encounter such a thing...
Acen Attendee since 2001

#48 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 7072
  • Location:Mississippi then New Jersey. Might make ACen 2018 :D

Posted 08 May 2008 - 09:24 AM

*really really big sweatdrop*

knives?? swords?? weapons??

heck we might get mistaken for cultists then!!

i'll allow the following: Brass knuckles, chain weapons, canes (bladed or unbladed), pen knives, brass tipped boots, any other types of weapons that can be really well concealed enought that normal cops will think it's not a weapon!

it's one thing to be cuaght, but another thing to cuaght and considered armed! (i'm doing this fer our own good ^^' although it would be awesome if we could bring all that stuff)

So we needa contact the city that owns it ta be able to be sure what regulations and stuff we need to go there at night. heck we could prolly even ask a member of the police force (if anyone here is freindly with them over there) if they could go with us at night to "protect us" (more over from other police arresting us, not cultists).
i've stopped posting links in my siggy due to degradation of the internet 5/23/12

#49 User is offline   this_chick25 

• Registration Staff
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2008 - 09:46 AM

::comes to senses:: Sorry--bloodlust reflex.

Got a point there, though. We are there to hunt ghosts, not march on cultists.

I'll bring a cane (I'll likely need it by the end of the night anyway), some chain, a length of rope, and a set of handcuffs, just in case. (Subdue or escape, but don't injure except as a last resort.)

If we do encounter cultists, they are only people, so a cop (along with us being a fairly sized group anyway) would help a lot. Crazies (even large groups of them) usually only go for groups of three or less.
Acen Attendee since 2001

#50 User is offline   omni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2008 - 09:59 AM

Well chances are, like someone said earlier, if we ask for permission, we probably won't get it. However if we could come up with some kind of valid reason other than "We just want to go because it seems cool." They might let us. We could say it is a school project or if any of us worked for a paper....etc.

And I have to agree with Teko, do not bring weapons. Like he said, cops will not be happy with that. Plus if for some reason, we do run into cultists and they overpower us...well we just gave them weapons to use...

Also there is a difference between your friend with a weapon and your friend possessed by an evil entity with a weapon.
Acen 2011 cosplays

Fairy Tail
One Piece

#51 User is offline   mens_pocky06 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:01 AM

Drats...so much for my twin bladed sword then...lol

Hmm, I always carry this letter opener (In the shape of a katana...mini sized hehe)...if anything I can carry that with....if not, and all else fails, anyone with a Dodge (or at least HAD one) knows that the key for it is fairly nice as a make-shift weapon of sorts.

Besides the fact that some of us may have taken some form of Karate...(at least, I know I have)
WOAH! New Forums!
@___@ <3

#52 User is offline   DOOM-in-a-skort 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Post icon  Posted 08 May 2008 - 03:10 PM

View Postthis_chick25, on May 8 2008, 09:50 AM, said:

She won't be the only one with a sword, because I'm bringing my battle-sharpened twin set.

Strength in numbers plus at least 3 people with swords should be formidable even to a bunch of crazies, should we encounter such a thing...

I hope you know that there is a law in which you cannot carry any kind of knife with a tip large then the width of your hand?

So you're still screwed.

Pepper spray, and a tazor gun are your best bets.

View Postomnichild, on May 8 2008, 10:59 AM, said:

Well chances are, like someone said earlier, if we ask for permission, we probably won't get it. However if we could come up with some kind of valid reason other than "We just want to go because it seems cool." They might let us. We could say it is a school project or if any of us worked for a paper....etc.

And I have to agree with Teko, do not bring weapons. Like he said, cops will not be happy with that. Plus if for some reason, we do run into cultists and they overpower us...well we just gave them weapons to use...

Also there is a difference between your friend with a weapon and your friend possessed by an evil entity with a weapon.

Finally, someone with some common sense. Its obvious the city nor the police will let you go in there even if you ask. The worst they would do to us would be to frisk us, and to send us home or contact our parents. Finding kids in there is a pretty normal thing anyways, so they don't get too uptight about it.

I'll see if my brother Dave will go with us... hes a part of the swat team now and owns a tazzor gun. I don't know if he will since it could hurt him at his job if anything goes wrong while he is baby sitting a bunch of teenagers playing a cemetery after dark. I'll see

View Postmens_pocky06, on May 8 2008, 11:01 AM, said:

Drats...so much for my twin bladed sword then...lol

Hmm, I always carry this letter opener (In the shape of a katana...mini sized hehe)...if anything I can carry that with....if not, and all else fails, anyone with a Dodge (or at least HAD one) knows that the key for it is fairly nice as a make-shift weapon of sorts.

Besides the fact that some of us may have taken some form of Karate...(at least, I know I have)

Letter opener... bad. Karate... good.

~Bella~
Asuka - Eva
Mamimi - FLCL

#53 User is offline   mens_pocky06 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2008 - 03:30 PM

View PostDOOM-in-a-skort, on May 8 2008, 04:10 PM, said:

I hope you know that there is a law in which you cannot carry any kind of knife with a tip large then the width of your hand?

So you're still screwed.

Pepper spray, and a tazor gun are your best bets.

Letter opener... bad. Karate... good.

Yeah, I think we know that...humor plays a major role in what I said...I'm not dumb enough to walk around with a sword....and letter opener wise as a weapon...that was a "ha ha"...I actually don't have the guts to get that close to a person in order to use it...

...Just saying....if this sounds sarcastic or something along those lines....I'm sorry....that's just my nature...T_T
WOAH! New Forums!
@___@ <3

#54 User is offline   DOOM-in-a-skort 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 08 May 2008 - 04:05 PM

View Postmens_pocky06, on May 8 2008, 04:30 PM, said:

Yeah, I think we know that...humor plays a major role in what I said...I'm not dumb enough to walk around with a sword....and letter opener wise as a weapon...that was a "ha ha"...I actually don't have the guts to get that close to a person in order to use it...

...Just saying....if this sounds sarcastic or something along those lines....I'm sorry....that's just my nature...T_T

No, its just you can never tell with certain people on here..... you know what i mean? XD funny though.

~Bella~
Asuka - Eva
Mamimi - FLCL

#55 User is offline   omni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2008 - 04:07 PM

View PostDOOM-in-a-skort, on May 8 2008, 04:10 PM, said:

. I don't know if he will since it could hurt him at his job if anything goes wrong while he is baby sitting a bunch of teenagers playing a cemetery after dark.

You do realize that half of us who are planning on going are not teenagers at all. And haven't been for awhile.

-points to self, Knitchick and Seneca- I know the three of us are well over 21. So honestly we don't need your brother to babysit us. He could come with, if he wanted to. And just to let you know I did take offense to that. (But I forgive you, because I know you didn't mean it.)

Also I do highly recommend that anyone under 17 not go with us to a night visit at BG.
Acen 2011 cosplays

Fairy Tail
One Piece

#56 User is offline   DOOM-in-a-skort 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 08 May 2008 - 04:18 PM

View Postomnichild, on May 8 2008, 05:07 PM, said:

You do realize that half of us who are planning on going are not teenagers at all. And haven't been for awhile.

-points to self, Knitchick and Seneca- I know the three of us are well over 21. So honestly we don't need your brother to babysit us. He could come with, if he wanted to. And just to let you know I did take offense to that. (But I forgive you, because I know you didn't mean it.)

Also I do highly recommend that anyone under 17 not go with us to a night visit at BG.

Well I guess I didnt take the time to look at everyone's profile. I hear teenagers too often babble about how they are so into ghosts and what not so I only assumed.

Therefore my brother doesnt need to baby-sit... but him around would still obviously be more of a comfort. Cause he's a cop, he could legally carry and gun and his tazor.

I agree as well that no one under 17 go walking into the cemetery. Sure, I did when I was younger but I had older family members with me.

~Bella~
Asuka - Eva
Mamimi - FLCL

#57 User is offline   Jadante 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 08 May 2008 - 04:33 PM

If I had permission from my parents, would it be reccomended that a 17 year old with no prior ghost hunting experience come? O_O I've been studying the paranormal since I was about 11, but I've never had an opportunity to go on an actual trip before.
ACen 2013 - Pharaoh Atem

#58 User is offline   DOOM-in-a-skort 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 08 May 2008 - 04:42 PM

View PostJadante, on May 8 2008, 05:33 PM, said:

If I had permission from my parents, would it be reccomended that a 17 year old with no prior ghost hunting experience come? O_O I've been studying the paranormal since I was about 11, but I've never had an opportunity to go on an actual trip before.

Well I don't see why not. I know the cemetery pretty well, just stay with the group.

~Bella~
Asuka - Eva
Mamimi - FLCL

#59 User is offline   Rawk z3r0 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 15588

Posted 08 May 2008 - 05:30 PM

Yeah, I'm 17, but turning 18 on the 24th, sooo... I'm coming, XD.

Teko, just wondering, have you called the peoples yet?

#60 User is offline   mens_pocky06 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2008 - 06:09 PM

^^ We are one big...um.....*insert witty word here* family! XD

I like this group already....and a few of you I haven't even met in person yet! (^^)

Oh, here's a picture I took of the Kemper Center in Kenosha, WI...If you look at where the shine in the lens leads, you can faintly make out what looks like a person's figure falling down the stairs...
WOAH! New Forums!
@___@ <3

• 8 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users