Anime Central Forums: Panel Programming Updates And Information - Anime Central Forums

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Panel Programming Updates And Information Quick update for panelists

#61 User is offline   Purplegodess 

• MAPS Director & Art and Publications Manager
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 5803

Posted 08 May 2008 - 08:00 PM

Ok I have gone down the listy of panels and got out all of the confirmations unless you are on a industry panel. That being said... some panelist's emails bounced, so if your missing conformation ping me and ill check for it. :heart:

Art and Publications Manager
Convention Officer:Secretary 2008-2014
M.A.P.S. Director
Artist Alley DH 2007-2008

Live like there is no tomorrow, and dream like you'll live forever...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#62 User is offline   Illia Sadri 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 3428

Posted 08 May 2008 - 09:00 PM

View PostRenegadePocky, on May 8 2008, 11:57 PM, said:

Thanks for the confirmation on our panels, but the One Piece panel falls on the big group meetup at 2 pm. Is there any possible way to get it bumped to a little later in the afternoon/evening?

Unfortunately our large sized rooms are quite packed. There is not a lot we can do at this late date on that. We apologize if it runs against a meet up, but because they are not official events run by the convention, it is not something we can easily work around. We just have no good way of tracking meetups and photoshoots to schedule around them.

Your only alternative would be to be in a much smaller room which i think would greatly hurt the panel considering the popularity of One Piece.
Lynn Hunt
Anime Central 2010 Guest Relations/Programming Liaison and Acquisitions
Anime Central 2009 Guest Relations/Programming Liaison, ADH Guest Relations Operations
Anime Central 2004-2008 Panel Programming Assistant Department Head

#63 User is offline   cactusmomma 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 3528

Posted 08 May 2008 - 09:21 PM

View PostIllia Sadri, on May 9 2008, 03:00 AM, said:

We just have no good way of tracking meetups and photoshoots to schedule around them.

Your only alternative would be to be in a much smaller room which i think would greatly hurt the panel considering the popularity of One Piece.

1) http://www.acen.org/...showtopic=20128 This list has been going since December.

2) Honestly, I don't mind a smaller room. We can deal with capacity if it comes to it.

#64 User is offline   Illia Sadri 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 08 May 2008 - 09:30 PM

View PostRenegadePocky, on May 9 2008, 03:21 AM, said:

1) http://www.acen.org/...showtopic=20128 This list has been going since December.

2) Honestly, I don't mind a smaller room. We can deal with capacity if it comes to it.

The thread is nice to see, but the fact is that photoshoot times are notorious for a lot of time changes. It is not the fault of anybody on that one as it has its own factors to be considered. It is just not a reliable thing to work around, particularly as we have so many other factors to work around. But it might not be possible to move it with this little of notice. This is why we ask for time conflicts and ask for specific things on the panel signup sheet. It is the best way to avoid these conflicts.

I can see what smaller rooms are availiable. Saturday is nearly entirely packed in general so we would be looking at a room 1/3rd of the size (I will tell you from experience one of the worst things is having to tell people they cannot attend a panel or event because of fire code regulations)
Lynn Hunt
Anime Central 2009 Guest Relations/Programming Liaison, ADH Guest Relations Operations

#65 User is offline   cactusmomma 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2008 - 09:34 PM

View PostIllia Sadri, on May 9 2008, 03:30 AM, said:

This is why we ask for time conflicts and ask for specific things on the panel signup sheet. It is the best way to avoid these conflicts.

And this is also why we had requested for 4 pm that day. I do apologize for sounding snippy since I know there were uh..other factors delaying all of this, but this what went on at least on our side.

#66 User is offline   Amunet 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 4411

Posted 08 May 2008 - 09:37 PM

Renegade - Also, wouldn't it be easier to just move the meetup time? Well ... if you're in charge of it that would be better >.> Just trying to help out ^_^
♥ Amunet will move to Illinois! Coming Soon ♥
~ Captain of The Glomp Team ~
Official Thread of The Glomp Team ~ Click Here ~
わたしは クリス です。 ^_^

#67 User is offline   cactusmomma 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2008 - 09:47 PM

No can do. That was the time/place that worked for everyone else that also have other meetings/events to get to.

#68 User is offline   Catwho 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 5914

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:26 PM

View PostRenegadePocky, on May 9 2008, 03:47 AM, said:

No can do. That was the time/place that worked for everyone else that also have other meetings/events to get to.

Sounds like y'all are in a real pickle :(
FFXI~Catwho of Bismarck :: A bunch of jobs at level 99 :: Gjallarhorn Bard For Life
FFXIV~ Catwho of Balmung :: Baby THM 35 and not much else
www.catwho.net
Find me on Fanfiction.net as well!

#69 User is offline   Illia Sadri 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 08 May 2008 - 11:10 PM

View PostRenegadePocky, on May 9 2008, 03:34 AM, said:

And this is also why we had requested for 4 pm that day. I do apologize for sounding snippy since I know there were uh..other factors delaying all of this, but this what went on at least on our side.

The problem is that it is not feasible to meet a very specific request like that. It just happens to be a very popular time and every room is full. In those cases All I can do is approximate it so I get close to the requested time if exact does not work.

It is always more helpful, just for future reference, to indicate the times that do not work. Saying you cannot be there specifically at 2pm tells us a lot more than giving a very specific goal. Or even sopme people have given a time frame of a few hours such as 11am-5pm on Saturday that lets us fit them in at least in one place during that large block. We have to account for a lot of different factrs in scheduling and it is hard to meet all the demands people give unless workable specifics are given.
Lynn Hunt

#70 User is offline   Zrana 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 355

Posted 09 May 2008 - 05:08 AM

View Postピケギン, on May 9 2008, 01:28 AM, said:

Zrana, Thanks for letting us know. When I received my rough draft of the schedule to edit, there was no description, contact information, etc. for the standardly named FMA fan panel. I will let Lynn know when I speak with her tonight. Perhaps when people were emailed their time slots, the person saw your panel. Hopefully we have these people's contact information.

To Whoever is running the panel, know that you are indeed penciled in.

Thanks.

-Chris
(Panel staff, even though the forum doesn't denote it)

All the emails I saw in the To field were correct (one friend dropped out of the con, but still got emails), so it's not the case of merged contact list from what I can tell. So I guess the description and name of our panel just got seperated into two seperate entries somehow. Eeek. So yay for the Anything and Everything panel timeslot! It should work out well for us. =D (JUST enough time to change costumes after a photoshoot.)
2009 cosplay Guide:
Simon (kid) from Gurren Lagann
Larxene from Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

#71 User is offline   Spydie 

• Registration Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 4073

Posted 09 May 2008 - 07:01 AM

Ok, after getting my email I found out that I signed up twice -- one for Friday and one for Saturday and didn't realize. XD The problem is, I only added additional panelists to my Saturday panel and both of them will not be available for Friday's panel. If I have two other panelists in mind for the Friday panel, is it too late to add them?
I am made of awesome: pure, unfiltered awesome.

#72 User is offline   Illia Sadri 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:54 AM

View PostSpydie, on May 9 2008, 01:01 PM, said:

Ok, after getting my email I found out that I signed up twice -- one for Friday and one for Saturday and didn't realize. XD The problem is, I only added additional panelists to my Saturday panel and both of them will not be available for Friday's panel. If I have two other panelists in mind for the Friday panel, is it too late to add them?

Get us their info and we can have them on the panelist list.
Lynn Hunt

#73 User is offline   Zerox20 

• Panel Programming ADH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 1323

Posted 09 May 2008 - 08:22 PM

I promise it is being worked on, we are also getting all the final preparations complete with badges, scheduling etc.
Jared "Zerox20" Sangeorzan - Panel Programming ADH - ACen 2003/Present
E: panelprogramming@ACen.org ||

#74 User is offline   Brightdreamer 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 1105

Posted 09 May 2008 - 08:47 PM

I got my confirmation email, but it says my panel was only scheduled for an hour. I specifically requested an hour and a half. The panel is "How (Not) to Write a Lemon," and we cannot squeeze our presentation into an hour.

It's at 10:30pm Saturday.

I'll try to PM... someone about this. I replied to the email but haven't received any response.
"You think so too, right?"

#75 User is offline   Illia Sadri 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:17 PM

Give us a chance to answer the email. We have a lot of things going on and we need a day or so to get back to people. All I ask is to give the proper amount of time for a response since it means looking at the schedule and coming up with a reasonable solution.
Lynn Hunt

#76 User is offline   Brightdreamer 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:30 PM

View PostIllia Sadri, on May 10 2008, 05:17 AM, said:

Give us a chance to answer the email. We have a lot of things going on and we need a day or so to get back to people. All I ask is to give the proper amount of time for a response since it means looking at the schedule and coming up with a reasonable solution.

I replied to it as soon as I received it yesterday. I appreciate your quick response to my new email tonight though... I'm guessing the first one didn't go to the right place?

#77 User is offline   ピケギンゴ 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 3093

Posted 10 May 2008 - 08:53 AM

View PostBrightdreamer, on May 10 2008, 05:30 AM, said:

I replied to it as soon as I received it yesterday. I appreciate your quick response to my new email tonight though... I'm guessing the first one didn't go to the right place?

Please Understand this is Final exam time for many of us, including staff. We have many small issues to deal with, and we are not ignoring you. We are trying to sort through small problems, then issues with some major events being moved at the last minute. I checked the form I received when I marked up the schedule, and yes, you marked everything correctly. We will see what we can do. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks.

-Chris
-Chris
Panel Programming ADH

#78 User is offline   ピケギンゴ 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 10 May 2008 - 09:12 AM

View PostRenegadePocky, on May 9 2008, 03:34 AM, said:

RenegadePocky,

I pulled up the old schedule form I was given to check, and I have no specific time slot request, or even a panel description in the file (What description was merged in looks like a mistake [involved hentai], which I marked when I made my draft so it would be fixed.). However, there was another panel that requested to be moved around the one piece meet up, but it was very vague and made the request sound like they wanted the panel precisely at 2 to avoid conflicts with said meet up. No panels had a request for 4pm on a Saturday in the file. I think this may have been a case of either a mistake merging the files or information arriving too late. Unfortunately in the file I have, there is also no contact information for the panel. It was essentially impossible for me to sort things out if I wanted with the limited information I was given. I don't have access to the materials the higher ups do and I don't have the authority to make changes. I know Lynn will do everything in her power to accommodate you all as best as she can. I hope this gets sorted out for you, but please understand we can't make EVERY request. Even the panel I run was made the victim of a small mistake.

Thanks.

-Chris
-Chris
Panel Programming ADH

#79 User is offline   Illia Sadri 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 10 May 2008 - 11:18 AM

View PostBrightdreamer, on May 10 2008, 05:30 AM, said:

While we understand the anxiety... if you reply to something give it about a day or so for us to get back to you. Purplegoddess and virtually all of the panel staff around and working are in the middle of finals this week or in my case in them next week. However with everyone sending emails it is actually counter productive if we get multiple emails a day from someone. Once again if for some reason someone does not get back to you, you are welcome to call me. All we ask is a reasonable amount of time to act.

As far as the one piece panel... I really don't have anywhere for it it go as Saturday is booked and if you are worried about a cosplay photoshoot I am willing to assume you rather not be against the masquerade. Saturday is pretty much entirely booked from 10am (since we figure nobody wants panels earlier than that) until about 8 or 9pm at night which is the only time we have any rooms open and even those are far too small for the panel you are doing. While I am sorry I cannot provide any other options, please understand we can only do so much in terms of meeting the requests of everyone.
Lynn Hunt

#80 User is offline   Gani 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 17483

Posted 10 May 2008 - 06:05 PM

Hello!

I sent you an email today but I'm not sure if you'll get it or not, so I'm just covering my bases and posting here too.

I recieved the email about panel times--as a panelist--today, and I have a slight problem with the time of my panel. : (

I'm very honored that I've recieved a saturday night timeslot. :) But, it's during the masquerade (8:30 p - 10:00 p), and I believe all of my other panelists will be in the masq. Trouble! Plus, most of the expected audience for my panel will probably go to the masquerade. Is there any way the panel can be moved back to later in the night? I'm fine with doing a 10, 11, midnight, or 1 am panel, if the hotel allows for programming that late. :) If you can do anything for me, let me know. If not, I understand, but I want to let you know now so that we might be able to make the panel the best for the Acen audience. :)

Sincerely,
Ganimyde ("Fma Spoof comedy panel" is the one in question.)

#81 User is offline   cactusmomma 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2008 - 08:54 PM

View Postピケギン, on May 10 2008, 03:12 PM, said:

RenegadePocky,

I pulled up the old schedule form I was given to check, and I have no specific time slot request, or even a panel description in the file (What description was merged in looks like a mistake [involved hentai], which I marked when I made my draft so it would be fixed.). However, there was another panel that requested to be moved around the one piece meet up, but it was very vague and made the request sound like they wanted the panel precisely at 2 to avoid conflicts with said meet up. No panels had a request for 4pm on a Saturday in the file. I think this may have been a case of either a mistake merging the files or information arriving too late. Unfortunately in the file I have, there is also no contact information for the panel. It was essentially impossible for me to sort things out if I wanted with the limited information I was given. I don't have access to the materials the higher ups do and I don't have the authority to make changes. I know Lynn will do everything in her power to accommodate you all as best as she can. I hope this gets sorted out for you, but please understand we can't make EVERY request. Even the panel I run was made the victim of a small mistake.

Thanks.

-Chris

Even though this was in our application:
- Scheduling requests. Requesting for 4 pm, since the OP gathering is at 2 pm.

It's too late now, so we'll just have to work around it somehow.

#82 User is offline   Illia Sadri 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 10 May 2008 - 09:08 PM

In the future it is best to indicate specific times that do not work as opposed to giving one specific time. When we get a very specific time we try to match it as closely as possible, but when it does not work exactly (friday night and middle of saturday happens to have this happen first) we try to approximate it. This means that we try to get it within an hour or two of the requested time.

Telling us a specific time that does not work means we can work around that and ensure we do not conflict there. Telling us anything you have helps us out immensely and the more specific the better.
Lynn Hunt

#83 User is offline   ピケギンゴ 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 11 May 2008 - 12:37 AM

Oh My goodness! Poor Lynn (*Hugs!*)! I tried to call her earlier, and I got that her voicemail is full! Please people don't bombard her! You'll stop her from getting an important call like this one I have a solution that will fix Gani and Brightdreamer perfectly! So Lynn if you get this, please call me, unless you see it on the schedule too :)

RenegadePocky, You may have put that there, but it is nowhere on the data sheet I received. Again, I apologize that its up against a meetup, but we did the best we could with the data we were given. If we see something that might work for you during the last edits, we will let you know.

Thanks.

-Chris
-Chris
Panel Programming ADH

#84 User is offline   Brightdreamer 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 11 May 2008 - 12:44 AM

View Postピケギン, on May 11 2008, 06:37 AM, said:

Oh My goodness! Poor Lynn (*Hugs!*)! I tried to call her earlier, and I got that her voicemail is full! Please people don't bombard her! You'll stop her from getting an important call like this one I have a solution that will fix Gani and Brightdreamer perfectly! So Lynn if you get this, please call me, unless you see it on the schedule too :)

My problem was already solved, thank you! The panel was moved a half hour earlier. It's great. It's perfect. Don't change it.

If your "solution" is to switch my panel with Gani's, please don't. My group may be in the masquerade as well, and I specifically asked not to be scheduled during it.

#85 User is offline   ピケギンゴ 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 11 May 2008 - 01:00 AM

View PostBrightdreamer, on May 11 2008, 06:44 AM, said:

My problem was already solved, thank you! The panel was moved a half hour earlier. It's great. It's perfect. Don't change it.

If your "solution" is to switch my panel with Gani's, please don't. My group may be in the masquerade as well, and I specifically asked not to be scheduled during it.

Wonderful! Sad thing is because people have bombarded Lynn, I cannot get ahold of her. I need to most recent changes to the schedule to be of any help. Indeed my solution was to switch the two panels and have yours run in that half hour gap between the two. I was going to suggest this because on my data sheet, the only request I have from you is to not be scheduled with the yaoi panel, I saw nothing about the masquerade.

Gani, I will continue to try and find a suitable solution for you. You are both scheduled for a very large room not directly in the hotel. I do not know the hours it is available to us, and I do not have a recent schedule because people have walled in Lynn. I will continue to try to get ahold of her tomorrow.

It's quite sad when someone is called so much that her voice mail is filled up. I understand everyone has concerns, but the phone should be reserved for matters of extreme importance (ie a panelist is in the hospital and we need to cancel, etc.). This is extremely important as Lynn is now entering finals week. Please have respect and reserve calling as a last resort, its not polite to disturb someone studying for such an important set of exams. On the flip side, I can't help you guys if I can't get information, and when I get the information, you can bombard me :). Heck, when I get it, I will post my number too.

I am committed to trying to make this convention work as best as it can for it's fans, and make it as easy as I can on my boss ;). Good luck on your finals Lynn, if you see this please call me/email me the most up to date information you can along with any authorizations I am allowed to do (I will of course check them with you in bulk so you are not constantly interrupted).

Thanks.

-Chris
-Chris
Panel Programming ADH

#86 User is offline   littlemisszombie 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 17039

Posted 11 May 2008 - 01:28 AM

View Postピケギン, on May 11 2008, 01:00 AM, said:

Wonderful! Sad thing is because people have bombarded Lynn, I cannot get ahold of her. I need to most recent changes to the schedule to be of any help. Indeed my solution was to switch the two panels and have yours run in that half hour gap between the two. I was going to suggest this because on my data sheet, the only request I have from you is to not be scheduled with the yaoi panel, I saw nothing about the masquerade.

Gani, I will continue to try and find a suitable solution for you. You are both scheduled for a very large room not directly in the hotel. I do not know the hours it is available to us, and I do not have a recent schedule because people have walled in Lynn. I will continue to try to get ahold of her tomorrow.

It's quite sad when someone is called so much that her voice mail is filled up. I understand everyone has concerns, but the phone should be reserved for matters of extreme importance (ie a panelist is in the hospital and we need to cancel, etc.). This is extremely important as Lynn is now entering finals week. Please have respect and reserve calling as a last resort, its not polite to disturb someone studying for such an important set of exams. On the flip side, I can't help you guys if I can't get information, and when I get the information, you can bombard me :). Heck, when I get it, I will post my number too.

I am committed to trying to make this convention work as best as it can for it's fans, and make it as easy as I can on my boss ;). Good luck on your finals Lynn, if you see this please call me/email me the most up to date information you can along with any authorizations I am allowed to do (I will of course check them with you in bulk so you are not constantly interrupted).

Thanks.

-Chris

Dude, everybody is in finals week. It's not like our lives are revolving around this convention either. But the fact of the matter is that myself and my panelist group were told on the phone that the changes we wanted to be made were square, and to be told one thing and faced with another is a little disconcerting. It's not like we waited until the last minute to request those changes either. At the very least, it would have been nice if we'd been told in the first place that our requests were unreasonable. I mean, it's common courtesy.

#87 User is offline   ピケギンゴ 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 11 May 2008 - 02:05 AM

View Postlittlemisszombie, on May 11 2008, 07:28 AM, said:

Dude, everybody is in finals week. It's not like our lives are revolving around this convention either. But the fact of the matter is that myself and my panelist group were told on the phone that the changes we wanted to be made were square, and to be told one thing and faced with another is a little disconcerting. It's not like we waited until the last minute to request those changes either. At the very least, it would have been nice if we'd been told in the first place that our requests were unreasonable. I mean, it's common courtesy.

I apologize, I do not know any information on your situation. My only assumption is Lynn received call, after call, after call, while studying and possibly had a brain fart or lost a sticky note or something. I am not making excuses, but after not even being able to talk to her, I am assuming this is the case... how can one persons voice mail fill up in a day otherwise. Imagine getting a million phone calls while studying for your finals, you really wouldn't get much done. But again, if a problem occurs because of this, I do apologize, there is only so much I am authorized to do :-/.

Thanks.

-Chris

Edit: Changed Phones to Phone Calls.
-Chris
Panel Programming ADH

#88 User is offline   littlemisszombie 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 17039

Posted 11 May 2008 - 02:10 AM

View Postピケギン, on May 11 2008, 02:05 AM, said:

I apologize, I do not know any information on your situation. My only assumption is Lynn received call, after call, after call, while studying and possibly had a brain fart or lost a sticky note or something. I am not making excuses, but after not even being able to talk to her, I am assuming this is the case... how can one persons voice mail fill up in a day otherwise. Imagine getting a million phones while studying for your finals, you really wouldn't get much done. But again, if a problem occurs because of this, I do apologize, there is only so much I am authorized to do :-/.

Thanks.

-Chris

I too am in finals week and am bogged down with work as well, so I understand her situation, but at the same time it's not like me or my friends filled her voicemail box up with our requests. We talked to her, and were told the changes would be made. That's pretty much our beef with the whole situation.

#89 User is offline   Komurin II 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 16688

Posted 11 May 2008 - 02:12 AM

View Postピケギン, on May 11 2008, 04:05 AM, said:

I apologize, I do not know any information on your situation. My only assumption is Lynn received call, after call, after call, while studying and possibly had a brain fart or lost a sticky note or something. I am not making excuses, but after not even being able to talk to her, I am assuming this is the case... how can one persons voice mail fill up in a day otherwise. Imagine getting a million phones while studying for your finals, you really wouldn't get much done. But again, if a problem occurs because of this, I do apologize, there is only so much I am authorized to do :-/.

Thanks.

-Chris

You're assuming a lot of things. Lynn's voicemail is, in fact, full, but it's been full for days at least. Ever since the first time we attempted to call her a few days ago.

We're all studying for finals too, or just finishing up with them, and in the middle of all of it we also have to take time to be stressed about the upcoming con and all these problems we're having. We're all in the same boat, and if this had all been done sooner as in the past, none of us would have to deal with this during finals week.

In addition? If our calls are getting in the way of her studying, then she could very well just turn off her phone or put it on silent or screen her calls until she's done studying so we can't really be blamed for interrupting her studies.

#90 User is offline   ピケギンゴ 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 11 May 2008 - 02:38 AM

View PostKomurin II, on May 11 2008, 08:12 AM, said:

You're assuming a lot of things. Lynn's voicemail is, in fact, full, but it's been full for days at least. Ever since the first time we attempted to call her a few days ago.

We're all studying for finals too, or just finishing up with them, and in the middle of all of it we also have to take time to be stressed about the upcoming con and all these problems we're having. We're all in the same boat, and if this had all been done sooner as in the past, none of us would have to deal with this during finals week.

In addition? If our calls are getting in the way of her studying, then she could very well just turn off her phone or put it on silent or screen her calls until she's done studying so we can't really be blamed for interrupting her studies.

I have never had a problem reaching Lynn before tonight, and I am not blaming anyone in particular for filling her box. I am just asking people to use it as more of a last resort so people like me can get in on the situation and help! I do apologize on her behalf and I know you may be stressed about your individual panel, but she has to worry about many panels. I am NOT trying to make excuses, and when I can reach her, as I said, I will do everything I can do to try and make things better. I just feel it only fair shes not constantly interrupted by phone calls while shes in the middle of studying, that's all.

Thanks.

-Chris
-Chris
Panel Programming ADH

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users