- All confirmed panelists should have received an e-mail message from panelprogramming at acen on 4/24/08. Questions should be directed to panelprogramming at acen dort org and will be responded to with all reasonable expediency.
- If you have submitted a panel and have not yet received confirmation that the panel was received, please contact panelprogramming at acen with the name of your panel ASAP and we will work with you to confirm--a few panels were submitted without complete panelist information, or with information such as <Rosa Halcomb (and friends) will present a panel on painting faces on your hand and using them for ventriloquist acts. How is this anime related? You will all be painted with ANIME CHARACTER HAND PUPPETS!!> The problem in some of those cases was that no one told us who the <and friends> were, so we're missing some panelist names.
- Panel schedules are almost ready and will be made available to panelists before they are released to the public.
- Panel schedules will be released to the public prior to ACen, so keep watching here and on the forums!
- If you need to change out a panelist on your panel, let us know so we can make the right badge magic.
I'll be around, too, helping out and being a general nuisance up thru the con.
Fear my green Margarita.