Anime Central Forums: What Are You Like? What Story Are You Writing With Your Life? - Anime Central Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

What Are You Like? What Story Are You Writing With Your Life? Cause I wanna find out about people, make friends, etc. etc.

#1 User is offline   mrhoohaa777 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 10914

Posted 19 April 2008 - 03:07 AM

Me? I like human contact (don't bring up the point of this being on a forum on a computer screen!)

I like finding characters. And if anything, I know that each person has a story, and is a character if you listen hard enough.

So. What are you? Who are you? Why are you? blah blah, etc. etc. so on and so on.

Me? I'm not a very noticable guy...though I do know a couple. So, that's how I live. Finding out the interesting, looking for the unusual, priding myself in all the fun people. you get the idea.

I'm the type of guy that's always got a smile on, be it real or fake. I want people to be happy, even if it costs me my life to make people smile. I'm an energetic, quiet person. Kiddie and deep.

I'm an optimist...that's usually quite easy to break down. I want to believe in true love, peace, the human spirit...but every so often i'm disappointed.

But, sometimes, I find something to keep me going. Once in a while...maybe I'll find a place to belong, maybe a girl be with....maybe.....maybe...

I sing love songs when I'm alone, sleep on loveseats, and watch the occasional romantic movie with only my female cousins...

I wish I was the center of a story...with events. I wish I was the main character in this entire world...but I think I'm a secondary character. I wanna be a superhero...never gave up on that...

Enough of me, what about you? What makes you interesting? What's your story about? Let me indulge! What you say comrade?
Hello. Pleased to meet you. That's it.

#2 User is offline   kawaii_kitty 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 4038

Posted 19 April 2008 - 02:04 PM

Tell your story about why you wear hats. I like hats.
Member of the Shy Otaku Syndicate
General of the Rowdy Otaku Squad and holder of our mascot!
^_^
About me.

^Old signature is old.

#3 User is offline   mrhoohaa777 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 April 2008 - 03:12 PM

hehe, ok. But I was hoping that I'd learn more about someone ELSE...but here goes.

So, I'm a filipino guy, which means to white people, I'm asian. And living in the suburbs, I guess all asians look alike, which I've come to terms with. So after finding out I had 7 look alikes...and being mistaken for doing good and bad things, I decided to trademark myself with hats. I mean, if you think about it, most anime/manga characters have a trademark, goku's hair and orange get up, naruto's yellow hair and headband, etc etc.

So I started wearing hats, (not baseball hats, full out fedoras and of the such-i'm good at saving up money and blowing it on worthless crap!)

and I started getting recognized, and then people just remember me as the asian with the awesome hat

and I've save a bunch of money on haircuts (get like 3 a year!)

ok. So that's done, tell me about yourself Ms. Kawaii Kitty!

#4 User is offline   ~San~ 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 14915

Posted 19 April 2008 - 04:57 PM

Me? I'm not the best person. I do have my moments. (good and bad.) I've never really had friends, friends that I can really look up to. The story of my life isn't the best. A lot of terrible things has happened in my life, and I'd rather not discus them. I'm more of an odd ball. I try to help others, that i talk to or hangout with, no matter what. I love animals (cats, dogs, etc...) and I've grown up with cats my whole life. I just really don't know what kind of character i am in this illusion we call life. But I am a girl who does believe in true love. Even though some people are driven by lust. I'm not really a people person, and not a day time person either. I'm a night time girl. I do believe in fate/ destiny. I guess I'm more of a secondary character. I also believe in the quote "A mother's a god in the eyes of a child."

I'm currently in a relationship. Me and the guy have known each other since we were in elementry school. And I really can't that I've never been this happy with someone and never will with someone else. I don't know what the future has in store for me but I do live each day on how it comes. But I do enjoy drawing, writing, and singing different genres of music. I can't tolerate country music. Many people have said I sound like the woman from Evanescence when I sing. In my case, looks can be deceiving. I look like I hate the world, but I don't. I'm a quiet, laid back person who puts others before one's self.
If reality is an illusion and an illusion is reality then wouldn't we be the universe's figment of it's own imagination?
tell me something i don't know

#5 User is offline   kawaii_kitty 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 4038

Posted 19 April 2008 - 05:48 PM

Hmm something about me... I like tiny hats (there are some pics of me in tiny hats on my myspace). I sometimes randomly sing the meow mix song. Sometimes I randomly say "weeeeeee" especially while driving. I range from awkwardly shy to annoyingly outgoing, just ask those who have seen me at the old SOS meetups. I think that's all I will say for now. *vanishes in a puff of smoke...starts coughing cause she hates smoke... reappears to clear throat... then vanishes again sans the smoke.*
Member of the Shy Otaku Syndicate
General of the Rowdy Otaku Squad and holder of our mascot!
^_^
About me.

^Old signature is old.

#6 Guest_kidd_*

• Group: Guests*
  • Member No.:

Posted 19 April 2008 - 06:14 PM

Let's see....I am a simple Filipino girl who dreams of becoming a teacher. I wish that I continued taking piano lessons when I was younger because now I absolutely adore my piano. So now, I simply try to teach myself random songs that I like and it's been about 1.5 years since. Currently, i'm learning how to play Turnabout Sisters from Phoenix Wright.
Because I was very shy and kinda ashamed of my "video gaming/anime loving hobby", I was always usually really quiet. Though, I always reached out to those in need. I was that one girl that anyone could simply rant to and they trusted me that I wouldn't gossip about it.
Since i loved spending time alone, I wrote a lot of stories and doodled. I played video games to be better than my brother or at least, half of what he was.

When I entered high school, all of that changed because I decided to break out of my shell. People say that I can be best described as a mixture of Tohru Honda/ Haruhi Fujikoa/ Ayame Souhma. XDDD I am very optimistic yet realistic. I like being treated like a princess, but if there is something that I want, i buy it myself. I buy my own clothes, video games, etc. Being treated like a princess means that the guy is respectable towards me and my family and like...do all those cheesy old-fashioned stuff(opening the door etc)

To put it simply, I want people to know me was that optimistic shorty who always smiles, no matter how much life may suck and always reached out to others.

This is my story
-Yuna.
XDDD

#7 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 7072
  • Location:Mississippi then New Jersey. Might make ACen 2018 :D

Posted 19 April 2008 - 08:45 PM

RAPE :3
i've stopped posting links in my siggy due to degradation of the internet 5/23/12

#8 User is offline   Yumei 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 17438

Posted 19 April 2008 - 08:53 PM

WOW I never thought so many people could be alike.....being an oddball, always trying to help others no matter what, being shy then breaking out of their shell, smiling and stay optimistic no matter how hard things get. :D

That makes me feel not so alone anymore! And is proof I was right there are people who are good,kind,caring,honest optimistic and so on(list would go on forever if I continued)out there even tho I was called foolish for believeing so!
Acen10cosplays:(Trinity Blood)Esther Blanchett,(Bleach)Nel resleased form,(KH2)Card form Sora,(Code Geass)Li Xingke,(FMA)Edward decoy
Acen11 Cosplays:FMA:Brotherhood-LanFan,Gravitation-Shuichi,Fruits Basket-Shigure,Avatar-Toph All cosplays are complete!:)
Next con: ACEN

#9 Guest_kidd_*

• Member No.:

Posted 19 April 2008 - 09:13 PM

View PostYumei, on Apr 19 2008, 09:53 PM, said:

WOW I never thought so many people could be alike.....being an oddball, always trying to help others no matter what, being shy then breaking out of their shell, smiling and stay optimistic no matter how hard things get. :D

That makes me feel not so alone anymore! And is proof I was right there are people who are good,kind,caring,honest optimistic and so on(list would go on forever if I continued)out there even tho I was called foolish for believeing so!

It's a big world out there.
We're not alone!
*cue in You're Not Alone song from FFIX*

#10 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 19 April 2008 - 09:17 PM

I'll post a story later. Maybe tommorow.
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#11 User is offline   rupert003 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 9797

Posted 19 April 2008 - 10:00 PM

I used to be making hats at Optimo Hat Company here in Chicago. I own two fedoras myself.
"Glok loved storms! He'd sit an' watch an' laugh through the whole thing. I miss him." —Squee, goblin cabin hand

“But bless us, things may be lovable that are not altogether handsome. […] I have seen many an excellent matron, who could never in her best days have been handsome, and yet she had a packet of yellow love-letters in a private drawer, and sweet children showered kisses on her sallow cheeks. […] Yes! Thank God; human feeling is like the mighty rivers that bless the earth: it does not wait for beauty – it flows with resistless force and brings beauty with it.”
-- George Eliot.

#12 User is offline   mrhoohaa777 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 April 2008 - 12:00 AM

View Postrupert003, on Apr 19 2008, 11:00 PM, said:

I used to be making hats at Optimo Hat Company here in Chicago. I own two fedoras myself.

OPTIMO HATS?!?! The place in Downers Grove (Herberts in Downtown Downers Grove) suggested I start buying hats there because Herbert's was closing.

You work there? Oh, I will hang out there like a comic book shop...hopefully less nerdy...but still! AWESOME! I never though to make that connection in my life. I have the optimo hat's number in my phone.

I feel pleased to get to know you all!

As for Yumie's words:

Yeah, I'm surprised too! If you noticed most of my threads were trying to find people like me! Kinda feels...nice that there are more people like us. Maybe we have a group, maybe we have acquaintances! But hey, it's more fun finding more people!

Xenoblade, i look forward to getting to know you!

#13 User is offline   chamere 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 12104

Posted 20 April 2008 - 12:10 AM

um, hey names chamere, bboy cherokee to some
im mixed, im weird, but fun
im a 17 year old bboy, superly optimistic about everything
ex, i got hit by a car, called a special word and dumped the next day
its kinda funny to me now

i play guitar, skate, draw, all that jazz.lol
im into meeting new people, doesnt matter who u hang with or wat ur like, as long as ur cool

ive had events happen to me, that most people would flip out, but im through them, so im usually always on the happy side

i plan to go to college for graphic design and creative writing(can u say ANIME SITCom)nope.lol

im very random most of the time and will do a lot to get someone to laugh, not bend over backwards, but enough for a smile
ill be cohostin the mini rave this year, and hope to make some new friends
im a bit flexible,so yay.
most of the time im trusting but cautios
im one of those nice guys, who appreciate everything so i already know wat u guys are thinking.....total feminine hygiene product.lol, no im kidding
i dont cosplay, only cuz i dont have money and its hard to pull shoulder spins in a costume, but everyone that cosplays is aweosme(did anyone see that All black Link last year, that was awesome)
but someone hit me up

and my myspace.com/geminiredcard
ill probably add some more later.lol
Guess what you just lost
Anyone like breakbeats, hit me up
If you want to learn how to dance let meknow

#14 User is offline   mrhoohaa777 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 April 2008 - 12:19 AM

double post eh? hehe that's fine. pleased to meet you! You seem to be very busy as a person...quite the opposite of me if I think about it...(I'm lazy.)

it seems that everyone with a story live for their friends. Nothing wrong with that. Right? We make the world happier. I may check out the minirave really quick to try to do stuff with my 100 dollar lightsaber. Glowing/flashy things are just dandy :P

So keep telling me your story people!

Oh, and if you think nothing eventful happens to you, remember. All of us have our internal struggles. It's kinda neat that some of us (actually, probably just me) think that we are the only ones that go through stuff, that others know exactly what's what.

That being said, I'll quiet down!

#15 User is offline   rupert003 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 9797

Posted 20 April 2008 - 04:11 PM

If you call Optimo Hats, remember that I don't work there anymore, but Graham (the owner) is an amazing person and very fun to hang around with, and no one minds people hanging around the store a lot. We had a few special costumers like that who were even allowed to the back-room and production area.
"Glok loved storms! He'd sit an' watch an' laugh through the whole thing. I miss him." —Squee, goblin cabin hand

“But bless us, things may be lovable that are not altogether handsome. […] I have seen many an excellent matron, who could never in her best days have been handsome, and yet she had a packet of yellow love-letters in a private drawer, and sweet children showered kisses on her sallow cheeks. […] Yes! Thank God; human feeling is like the mighty rivers that bless the earth: it does not wait for beauty – it flows with resistless force and brings beauty with it.”
-- George Eliot.

#16 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 20 April 2008 - 04:24 PM

Sorry, Mr.Hoohaa. I'll do it tommorow. I didn't get to the comp today. Only the wii(which i'm on now)
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#17 User is offline   GiveUpTheGhost 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 3441

Posted 20 April 2008 - 08:01 PM

I like to drink and have no qualms to having sex with hookers.

I attend college classes here In Okinawa

I can speak japanese and spanish casually.

I'am upto date on the berserk manga.

I'am probably the only guy that goes out of his way to make fun of women at a party. Contrary to how this should go I still meet women. Who woulda thunk it?

I can drink alot

I practice seidokan

I like to snorkel
My barren plan to be a better man
Rots in abandoned fields
These idle hands inherit spoiled lands
As the hungry become the pigs
We reap (and) we sow
We mourn who we were
Love what we lost

#18 User is offline   jackspicer 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 3522

Posted 21 April 2008 - 08:00 AM

me....well im not good at talking about myself, but ask me some questions and i'll let you know.
Proud member of the Bishe Brigade

#19 User is offline   mrhoohaa777 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2008 - 02:58 PM

Well, what do you want in life? (This goes for anyone)

#20 User is offline   jackspicer 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2008 - 03:04 PM

View Postmrhoohaa777, on Apr 21 2008, 08:58 PM, said:

Well, what most people want.

To be Loved, Respected, and Understood
Essentially, Happiness, and to enjoy life

#21 Guest_kidd_*

• Member No.:

Posted 21 April 2008 - 05:20 PM

View Postjackspicer, on Apr 21 2008, 04:04 PM, said:

Well, what most people want.

To be Loved, Respected, and Understood
Essentially, Happiness, and to enjoy life

Ditto.

That sounds nice. ^__^

#22 User is offline   GiveUpTheGhost 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 3441

Posted 21 April 2008 - 07:12 PM

To practice medicine once Uncle sam gets his hands off me.
My barren plan to be a better man
Rots in abandoned fields
These idle hands inherit spoiled lands
As the hungry become the pigs
We reap (and) we sow
We mourn who we were
Love what we lost

#23 User is offline   otakucomedian_thefirst 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Banned
  • Member No.: 17099

Posted 21 April 2008 - 07:16 PM

View Postmrhoohaa777, on Apr 21 2008, 03:58 PM, said:

Freedom (true freedom, not freedom that "inst always free"...to be able to fight the system within means...mabye be a tradesman (carpenter or something), and most importantly, to always adhere to my code of Bushido and stay on the path of the Samurai...o ya..and to get an actual sword...to u know...help wit the samurai thing......What?...its not like im gonna use it.....much....

#24 User is offline   audaciouska241 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 10462

Posted 21 April 2008 - 07:40 PM

Heheheh, something about me. Wellllllll.

I guess I'm pretty boring. I have absolutely no friends. I count friends as people I have gone to hang out with in person, and not at school. But with that criteria said, I guess if you counted those things, I would have to say I have 3 then. hah.

I do have a boyfriend though. Love him, but would like to hang out with a girl once in a while. @_@

I like to play World of Warcraft. Unlike everyone else that plays it, I can actually say NO.

I believe in psychics. Well, just one in particular that i have seen (too many coincidences to be false, ya know?). He told me he sees me on the east coast, going to school for animation. Now, I've always thought "WTF? I can't draw." But I would love to be able to, and I've actually started to learn how. He said he sees me actually creating a show that has a lot of dark humor and an anime influence. He said it's "cool, edgy, and I like it." So, I guess even if psychics aren't 100% accurate, it was still comforting to hear someone tell me that one of my dreams could happen. It's been my recent big push in a direction that I'm not so sure about, but going with it anyways.

I have not REALLY talked to my mom in 4 years. I live with my dad. Four blocks away from my mom. I wish her husband would drop a toaster into his bathtub.

I'm kind of a dreamer.

I'm also appealling to a lot of creeps, apparently. Besides the every so often weirdo that comes into where I work and tries to get a date out of me, I've had to have police show up at closing time when I leave because there are cars that like to park behind the building and wait.

I hate crocs.

<3

#25 User is offline   simonsaz3 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 8785

Post icon  Posted 22 April 2008 - 10:18 AM

View Postmrhoohaa777, on Apr 21 2008, 03:58 PM, said:

I want for everyone to have an understanding for our differences and appreciate that part about us instead of using these characteristics to promote racial, ethnic, religious, gender, etc. segragation. If everyone knew that we have more in common than petty differences, I think the world would be a better place...

But honestly, I agree with some of the great writers out there who say war is inevitable and it's human nature to fight. I have a counter arguement to that: it's also human nature to mend broken relationships and seek out ways to coexist. That's what I want in life... for this realization to prevail.

=)
~Saaema
deviantART || Cosplays
=D
**Need help making something? Check this guide for tutorials!**

Hubby: '07: Elite Beat Agent ||
'08: Makoto Shishio ||'09: Cobra Commander ||'10: Golbez ||'11: Cats ||'12: Makoto Shishio
Me: '07: Cloaked Zelda ||'08: Myself =P ||'09: Queen Rutela ||'10: Fi (Skyward Sword) ||'11: Tali'Zorah ||'12: ??

#26 User is offline   jackspicer 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2008 - 10:35 AM

View Postkidd, on Apr 21 2008, 11:20 PM, said:

Ditto.

That sounds nice. ^__^

Thank you

#27 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 7072
  • Location:Mississippi then New Jersey. Might make ACen 2018 :D

Posted 22 April 2008 - 01:40 PM

i want to know if i should really want in life. and if not, why does everypne make such a big deal about it
i've stopped posting links in my siggy due to degradation of the internet 5/23/12

#28 User is offline   nukiuchi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9995

Posted 22 April 2008 - 03:41 PM

hey, hoohaa. XD anong balita?

i'm in arizona. gets damn hot here in august.

i lived 20 years in chicago before moving out here, which is why i stick around here still. acen and the forums, i mean.

i'm an artist. people actually pay money for my lousy artwork, lol!

i don't stick out either. and i smile a lot, too. it's funny, because it makes random strangers smile back at me.

i'm fighting cancer, which is why i can't go to acen this year. :(

i love peanut butter!
and kickboxing.

people have told me that i'm the most unassuming otaku/geek they've ever met.

uh yay?

i lived in japan for a while, and backpacked everywhere between kyuushu and hokkaido. it's great, you should try it sometime.

i left all it behind to marry my best friend, last month. ^_^

now i'm sitting in bed in my pjs with haagen-dazs ice cream, downloading d-grayman, and waiting for my load of laundry to finish.

...wow, that felt good. that has got to be the most "me" post i've ever written.

nice to meet ya!
(O_o) nukiuchi + kai (^_^)

俺を誰とが思ってやがる~?!

#29 User is offline   Fairy Godmoose 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 8964

Posted 22 April 2008 - 04:17 PM

Let's see...as a young child, I was a hyperactive, talkative, obnoxious little freak. Naturally, at one point this led to my ostracization. After that, I almost completely withdrew myself from talking to anyone I didn't have to. I started seriously watching anime around then, because I had already been reading manga for a few years, and I liked watching people whose lives were so much cooler than mine. I later managed to come out of my shell a bit, but I still tend to freeze up around people I don't feel I can trust. Unless I'm online, 'cause nobody can see me. I hope. Now, though, I can still be hyperactive and talkative around my new friends, because they're the exact same way. I'm not an emo, though; for the most part, I don't regret my being ostracized. Because of it, I choose my friends carefully; no matter how popular someone is, if they're a jerk, I won't be hanging around with them. Plus, now I'm a rabid otaku. Woo.

As for the "what are you like" aspect, as I said, I'm half crazy and geeky, half introverted deer in headlights. I can't go a day without making a thousand cultural references, be they to movies, shows, video games, or books. I love drawing, watching/reading things (obviously), and singing, although I've never let anybody hear me as of yet. The primary positive thing that people say about me is that I'm a good listener; unless you're talking about something ridiculously mundane or disgusting, you can vent at me for hours and I'll still be interested at the end. I try really hard to be polite in general. Some people think I'm funny because many things that are considered basic skills to most people are to me major FAIL (unlocking doors, peeling oranges). I don't think it's so funny, but I guess other people love my inability to do stuff. I'm a complete and total space cadet; sometimes I will zone out, lost in my thoughts, and not find my way back for ages. I can speak basic Japanese; I was self-taught for a few years, but that didn't work, so I've been taking beginner classes at school. I'm half white, half black, a fact that many people are skeptical about, because I look mostly white. People also don't initially believe I'm Catholic, because both my first and last names are so sterotypically Jewish.

What I want in life is to someday get a job that I'm at least okay with, and that pays at least decently, so I don't have to be a hobo. It's not as fun as Mr. Stain makes it look. Also, I really want to be loved. That includes by family and friends as well as a significant other, but mostly the last one, since I'm good as far as the first two go at the moment.

...yeah. That's about it.
Previous cosplays:
Anna Kyoyama (Shaman King) - Wizard World Chicago 2006
Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga (Azumanga Daioh) - Anime Central 2007
Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist) - Anime Central 2008

#30 User is offline   mrhoohaa777 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2008 - 10:11 PM

alright, since I was out, I missed a bunch of your posts!

But i promised to make friends with people, because i think more friends is never a bad thing...unless I start asking for money and mooching off of all of you...

ANYWAY.

Jackspicer

Well, admirable. You know what you want. I just hope you know where to find it. Hopefully one of us, if not myself could hlep you out...in a...non...sexual...fashion...but still! There for ya! I respect a person that knows what they want in life! It takes quite a while to know what you want. Me? I'd like a hamburger...and a nice comfy hammock. maybe more.

Giveuptheghost...

Please, let me know what happened. Maybe you'll get what you want, but it is easy for me to say that.

OtakuComedian...

ah the guy that is nice to me! hehe. Well...freedom...maybe it's in different spots for what kind of freedom you want. Freedom to say what you want is only possible when your audience is attent! Freedom to do whatever you want is available where you can relax!

And the bushido. I hope it leads you to the path of justice, rather than violence! And no, i will not get you a sword.....irt won't allow it. And i'm not santa!

Tekomuto...

Ah! Philosophy! Well, it's not needed to enjoy a life...but me it's allittle different. I suppose some of these people that make a big deal about it only think that having a goal in life is the way to go. I don't agrree with said people. But it is useful to have a goal in life, something to aim for...when you lose your way. Kind of like a reference point. I dunno about you, but me, I ask about why I am...too much to be exact. So, I gave myself a point to go towards. A place for me to belong, be happy, have friends...to have meaning.

Some of us want meaning, some of us can do without...there is no right way in this choice. Only what is satisfying. At least, that's what I believe. I wish you happiness in your current and future choices tekomuto!

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users