#31 User is offline   Imaurel 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 16336

Posted 22 January 2008 - 11:00 AM

>_____0;
I have a butt sash.
I still need people to pay me back my money so I can get cloth and make my white hakama xD;
:~~~~~Galleries~~~~~:
www.damiset.deviantart.com
www.mangabullet.com/imaurel/profile
imaurel.webs.com
:~~~~~Joined~~~~~:
Pocky Brigade - Pocky Sabotuer
Spam Squad Member!
:~~~~~ACEN Exhibit Hall Staffer - Year 1~~~~~:

#32 User is offline   koga-kun 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 11253

Posted 22 January 2008 - 04:02 PM

its not really a butt sash because it doesn't go in the back.
2010!
Bleach's Retsu Unohana
(maybe) D. Gray Man's Lulubell
Cat Woman
(maybe) Hetalia's Seychelles

#33 User is offline   this_chick25 

• Registration Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 7489

Posted 25 January 2008 - 09:29 AM

Disco Dipp will be ready to party soon!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=eIA3EdMlDVE
Acen Attendee since 2001
Wondering how much to save for ACen? Click here!
FREE! Cosplay construction and materials advice--get yours now!
Never cause more mischief than that which is necessary for success.
Sig invade'd'd'd'd'd'd'd'd'd by Alk <3

#34 User is offline   Imaurel 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 16336

Posted 26 January 2008 - 08:50 AM

A crotch sash. then xD;
:~~~~~Galleries~~~~~:
www.damiset.deviantart.com
www.mangabullet.com/imaurel/profile
imaurel.webs.com
:~~~~~Joined~~~~~:
Pocky Brigade - Pocky Sabotuer
Spam Squad Member!
:~~~~~ACEN Exhibit Hall Staffer - Year 1~~~~~:

#35 User is offline   Shei Valentine 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 10621

Posted 30 January 2008 - 12:28 PM

Hina, the Blademistress (Freelance Vampire/Original geisha outfit) - 100% - It was my Halloween costume that I wore at Youmacon.

Rally Vincent (Gunsmith Cats) - 99% - I'm looking to replace the blouse and to find a new shoulder holster.

Hinata Hyuuga (Naruto, pre-timeskip) - 80% - This is the only costume I'm having commissioned. I just need the funds for it, and fix up the wig.

Rushuna Tendou (Grenadier) - 30% (give or take) - I've got the hat, underwear and the top done. I still need to sew the jacket, gloves, and boot covers; dye the back pouch; buy the wig/style it; and find out how my gun and hip holster is coming along from my prop guy.

Summoner Yuna (Final Fantasy X) - 20% - This is gonna be the death of me. I'm hand embroidering all the details on the obi, bow, and skirt. Other than that, I have nothing done, lol
ACen 2014! I'm back, baby!
*New(at least for ACen!) GLaDOS (Portal 2) Enma Ai (Hell Girl Mitsugane)
*Returning, but new and improved* Major Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell: 2nd GIG)

#36 User is offline   Wolfpax82 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 7247

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:57 PM

Hmm lets see these are the ones I need to finish and such, Mind you most of these are group outfits so Im going to have to change quite a bit :)

Tuxedo Mask 95%: Reattach Cape to new Tuxedo Jacket, Roses both red and white (Have to wait until the day before the con to buy real ones!)

Albert Wesker RE4/Umbrella Chronicals 90%: Need to order shoulder Holster and Bleach Hair

Albert Wesker STARS 50%: Need to order Tactical Vest and Bleach Hair

Bean Bandit 95%: Style appropriate wig, and make head band, buy rubber knives.

Shigure Sohma 0%: Need it all Costume (commissioned costume, I dont have the patience or time to make), Sandals, Wig

Alucard (Hellsing) 75%: Need gloves, glasses, Fangs, wig, and adding to the coat

Chad (Bleach) 99.9%: Maintenance needed

Watari (Deathnote) 100%!!!!!: All done, finished, dont need to worry about

Captain N 100%: Done, just adding stuff at this point thats not major importance like trigger guard on Zapper.

Phoenix Wright 95%: Remake OBJECTION! sign of lightweight material just in case IRT forbids the old version, make glowing/neon green Magnatama

Im so glad I got time to finish the rest of stuff, most of its just accessories and I'm buying them slowly
"Im here to kick butt and Chew bubblegum, and I just happen to be out of gum."
-Roddy Piper in They Live

ACEN 2009: Tuxedo Mask, Shigure Sohma, Alucard (Hellsing), Captain N "The Game Master", Pokemon Reasearcher Gary Oak [Thats All For Now]

#37 User is offline   PepeluTivursky 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 8314

Posted 31 January 2008 - 10:35 PM

I haven't touched a one of mine. However, I do have all of the fabric for Maya Fey (outer coat, inner yukata, obi) and the bits and pieces to make her necklace and beads save for sealer.
For Mai, I ordered her white cardigan jacket a few weeks ago and I'm stealing the skirt from my Jigoku Shoujo outfit. So all I need is to find a long sleeved v-neck to attach a sailor collar to and make the collar/tie. I still need ribbon/heat n' bond for that though.
Mai's plainclothes is as easy as buying myself some cargo crops and an appropriate Mai-ish shirt :3
"It could be worse. There could be zombies."
My Cosplay.com Profile | Kentucky Geeky LJ Community

Cosplay for '09
Katsura Kotonoha - School Days | Fumika - Shigofumi | Maya Fey - Phoenix Wright | Enma Ai - Jigoku Shoujo | Yako Katsuragi - Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro

#38 User is offline   Aya 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 16803

Posted 31 January 2008 - 10:50 PM

Tifa Lockheart Advent Children- It's finshed, the costume is very heavy though since it's made out of pleather. I just need to a pinkish ribbion then I'll be finished with it. And instead of boots I'm thinking about buying black converse since it'll be soo much easier than wearing boots all over the place.
Possible Cosplay's for ACen 2011
~Futuristic Blood Elf: World of Warcraft/Original Design.(5%)
~Team Rocket Grunt: Pokemon

~Lightning: Final Fantasy XIII (5%)
~Umbreon Gijinka: Pokemon (5%)

#39 User is offline   Kuroi Yokan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 3740

Posted 02 February 2008 - 12:18 PM

Fay D. Flourite - This is a huge project! I was supposed to have this all done for OhayoCon in January, but I just ran out of time. I only got the base outfit completed, although I also got most of the blue coat done as well. I just need to put the details on the blue coat and make the belt. The white coat has a long way yet - I have the body of it together, but the sleeves need to be re-attached and modified a bit. Then I can attach the hod and put on all that fur trim! Lastly, my staff is about 80% done. I need to attach my detail layers, then paint everything that needs to be painted still. After that, I insert the jewels and attach the crystal, but my strings got streched out! I don't know how to fix this, so I'm in a bit of a slump. :( Overall, I'd say this costume is about 60% done.

Kurogane - I'm making this for my boyfriend, and this was also supposed to be done for OhayoCon! This outfit is mostly done, except for the arm guards. It's just that a lot of it needs to be fixed. The boots need to be repainted, the cloak needs to be resized, one of the belts looks like it needs to redone competely -- ahh! So much. T_T Not even to mention his sword! I'd say it's at about 70%

Honey-sempai - New project, 0%

Mori-sempai - 0%
ACen '11 cosplay line-up:
Friday: Zidane Tribal (with Amarant) from Final Fantasy IX
Saturday: Fuu (artbook dress) from Magic Knight Rayearth
Sunday: Probably nothing :(

Check out my group's Tsubasa skit! :D
My Cosplay.com
My CosplayLab

#40 User is offline   chibi ninja 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 17107

Posted 05 February 2008 - 04:45 PM

I'm going to be Ichigo from Bleach. I just bought pretty much everything I need to make my cosplay. Now I'm sitting on the couch looking at a GIANT piece of foam trying to figure out how to turn it into a giant sword. :blink:

Does anyone have any ideas on how to make a strong sword strap like Ichigo's red one? -_-

#41 User is offline   Sexy Kankurou 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 10194

Posted 05 February 2008 - 10:37 PM

Kusuriuri: 1% done. I bought the fake nails. I know how I'm going to make everything and where to get it from, but I just haven't done it yet...

All the others are trucking along nicely, but does anyone know a good place to get elf-ish pointy ears? I figure it won't hurt to take recommendations here. ^-^

Animosity Cosplay - We're only doing this because we hate you.
Animosity's Skits
Hetalia Tik Tok (This is also me)

#42 User is offline   stalking_sorrow 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 8482

Posted 06 February 2008 - 06:53 PM

Well so far most of my stuff is complete...sorta...

Hinata Hyuga-NarutoI have pre-teen Hinata complete. But Shippuden Hinata didn't work out so well. I won't have her jacket because school is taking up most of my time. I plan to wear black sandals, black short pants, black tank top, and a fishnet shirt. So I will be Hinata just without her jacket^^ I also need to sew her leg wrap and put velcro straps on it

Hisagi Shuuhei-BleachThe costume is complete, I just need to get some tabi socks, make the arm and neck bands, and figure out how to do the scars on his face.

Original J-RockThis is complete with a few minor things to do. I have to sew buttons back on the shirt, buy hair dye and dye the wig im going to use. I have to cut and style that wig. I have to paint the drum sticks red and buy the rest of the makeup I need.

Kisaki-PhantasmagoriaI am having this one comissioned because I don't have time to try and make it. My skills at sewing are not great so I can only do simple stuff. And this costume is NOT simple at all. So I just need to make monthly payments and have my final payment in before April 20.
ACEN 2006-
Black and white Lolita with black angel wings

ACEN 2007-
Original J-Rock cosplay
Gothic Lolita
Hinata Hyuuga from Naruto

ACEN 2008-
Hinata Hyuuga from Naruto 100% YATTA!
9th Division vice captain Hisagi Shuuhei from Bleach 100%
Kisaki of Phantasmagoria 100% Prepare For A Hot Guy In A Dress!
Rei of Lullaby Dementia (original J-rock cosplay)100%

ACEN 2009-
kisaki of Phantasmagoria (already complete^^)
Crystal Rei of Lullaby Dementia (original J-rock cosplay) 0%
Suigintou from Rozen Maiden

Proud member of the SOS

#43 User is offline   Raiji Magiwind 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 9486

Posted 06 February 2008 - 09:38 PM

Well I got about 85% of the Adult Nel Tu and the Child Nel Tu costumes finished and am just starting on dealing with masks for her different forms. Only have about 10-15% of the Espada Nel Tu done...but am hoping to finish it in time...if not then Child Nel will become my main piece for ACEN (and the terror of all Ichigos XD...:P), with the plans to do the Adult Nel here and there...though I may also look into working the design together where I will have the Adult Nel on under the Child Nel, so I can pull off the Child Nel at random and 'transform' so tot speak into adult Nel, and then just change the mask on my head....So I might see about putting a zipper or something to the back or as part of a seam line along teh side so I can just sort of unzip it and let it fall and have the adult Nel underneath...

-goes back to working on Nel and my two 'secret projects'-
--ACEN 2011 Cosplay Plans--
LIKELY FINAL SET FOR ACEN 2011...
Persona- Philemon (P2 Ver.-V2.0); OHSHC- Nekozawa (both ver.); +DEBUT+ DGM- Neah Walker/14th
Member of: ACEN Glomp Team- GT's 1st Ninja!!, Crossplay Alliance

#44 User is offline   Ichihana 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 17010

Posted 07 February 2008 - 01:29 AM

T.T I had to redo my Soi Fong cosplay and I need help U.U with how to make her Suzumebachi pointy shank thing also her shirt. ^_^ any help would be appreciated. Thanks

#45 User is offline   excel excel 

• Panel Programming <3
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 1495

Posted 07 February 2008 - 08:27 PM

I havent even got started on my Nico Robin cosplay yet. I just gotta lost 5 more pounds if im gonna do her Miss All Sunday wear lol!
ACen 2013 Cosplay Plans:
MST3k Mike Nelson & Crow-Friday
Team Fortress 2 Medic-Saturday

#46 User is offline   KnitChick 

• ACen Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 9629

Posted 07 February 2008 - 10:40 PM

Well I made some progress today! I bought some black broadcloth, hopefully enough for the kimono part of my shinigami costume. Still gotta figure out how to do the hakama (ugh....I hate pleats....)

Went and took a walk through Dick's Sporting Goods tonight and saw lots of pretty paintball pistols...nothing that looks remotely close to what I need for Captain Jack Harkness, argh! Why couldn't he fancy a modern-day Magnum? Is that too much to ask!?
Event Accessibility Services staff for ACen! Come see us in the Hyatt Grand Boardroom!!
Anime Milwaukee 2017: Philip (Kamen Rider W), Karma (Assassination Classroom)
C2E2 2017: Philip (Kamen Rider W), Hiiro Kagami (Kamen Rider Brave), possibly Ghostbuster (if I have my panel), maybe Neptune (RWBY)
ACen 2017: Philip (Kamen Rider W), Hiiro Kagami (Kamen Rider Brave), Gou Shijima (Kamen Rider Mach), Karma (Assassination Classroom), Neptune (RWBY)
Definite 2017 cons (no cosplay plans set as of yet): Uchi-con, NWI Comic Con

Member of Team GEEK for the Norridge/Harwood Heights Relay for Life! Please join us or donate!
Ninja on the Glomp Team! Member of the Crossplay Alliance! / My cosplay / My pictures! (Flickr)
Resident Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, Firefly, Quantum Leap, Transformers, Harry Potter, Highlander, Girl Genius, Super Sentai, Kamen Rider and Nerima Daikon Brothers obsessor!

#47 User is offline   Gabichox 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 59269

Posted 08 February 2008 - 03:52 PM

everything is all in the planning stages XD
im planning to do a Sexy Pooh-san, Winter Wonderful Hearts 2006 Aibon and Leena cosplay

im probably going to start the Leena cosplay first since that'd be the hardest XD
ACen 2015 cosplay;
[Thursday]Yamada Aoi - Working!!
[Friday] Diane - Nanatsu no Taizai
[Saturday] Saria - Zelda / Agnes Oblige - Bravely Default
------------------------------------
I make gams
I love Donald Duck. I am Donald Duck.

#48 User is offline   Kitsu-chan 

• 2+2 = 5
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 6190
  • Location:Hiding from my Sewing machine. Shh... Don't tell it I'm under the bed.

Posted 08 February 2008 - 07:39 PM

I've been rather cheap & commision my cosplays. I still need to make a necklace for my Robin & Haji's cello case for my girlfriend though.
Resident Ladyboy of the ACen Forums

Sadly won't be attending ACen 2012. So I'll be taking my cosplay up a notch for 2013.

#49 User is offline   TheMagicWithin 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 5842

Posted 08 February 2008 - 08:13 PM

Kaoru (Ouran high school host club) 90% complete. I need to buy a white shirt and get appropriate dress shoes still. I'm also STILL waiting for the Ouran patch to come in the mail. I still need to add the pockets (oh joy. I'm considering just making pocket flaps and not actual pockets), and that's it.

Rikku (FFX): Hehe...5%, if even. I'm having a tough time with this. The costume itself isn't complicated, but she has so many accessories that I'm having difficulties with. I have one of her gloves done, and all the material I'm going to need, as well as the feathers and possibly one of her...um bags I suppose. That's really all so far. Ugh.

In other news I already have plans for next year haha. One is 'ehhhh maybe' but the other I'm sure of, but I'm not going to finish it in time for Acen. So I'll save it for acen 2009 haha
ACen 2014:
John Watson: Sherlock
Charlie: Supernatural

Tardis: Doctor Who

#50 User is offline   Lucy 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 17125

Posted 09 February 2008 - 11:52 AM

All of my costumes are in the early stages of completion, though the Lucy one will be remarkably easy once I dye the wig.

Bandaged Lucy (Elfen Lied): 10% I still need to get the base clothing to attach the bandages to, and the wig. The horns will be my next project, probably completed while I wait for the wig to ship. I have bought some awesome strapless sandals for the costume, too, since barefootedness is not allowed. =D I don't think I'll buy the red contacts this year...I'm kind of on a budget and have 2 other costumes to make.

Miyuki Takara (Lucky Star): 0% I haven't started this one. The most expensive part will be the wig, the costume itself doesn't look to difficult. And my sister is good at making pleated skirts, so this costume should be kind of a quick project, once I start it.

Zelda (TP/SSBB): 5% I've ordered gloves and looked up the tutorials necessary to make the shoulder-armor. This costume will be my biggest headache, as I've never tried to make armor before and this could be a total disaster. The dress shouldn't be too hard, its all sewing and stenciling for the most part. But the armor and jewelry will take a while.
2008 Costumes:

Lucy from Elfen Lied
Twilight Princess Zelda (maybe)
Miyuki from Lucky Star

#51 User is offline   DaphHime 

• Registration
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 303

Posted 10 February 2008 - 10:35 AM

Oh, didn't see this thread.

Sa-chan (Gintama): 20% I got most of the materials I need. All I need really is the wig, a fishnet shirt, boots, and black spandexy shorts. Probably going to get started on the jacket and the sash this week.

Mikuru- school uniform (The Melancholy of Haurhi Suzumiya): 5% Got the fabric for the skirt and the pattern for it is on it's way. I'm doubting I'll have this done in time but might as well do what I can and see what comes up. :P

Mako (Nerima Daikon Brothers): 80% I left my skirt and shirt for this costume in Ohio! >_< I got an even better shirt though so that worked out. I just need a jacket (the one I have is too tight), skirt, tie and stockings.

Orihime- school uniform (Bleach) 90% Just need to finish that skirt. It's halfway done anyway.
Acen Registration Staff 2010-???
Poss. cosplays: Marie (Soul Eater), Ukraine (Hetalia), Anri (DRRR!!), usual Gintama stuff.

Currently watching Soul Eater, Hetaila, Gintama, Durarara!!
Currently playing World of Warcraft (Sarhime/Syirens/Daphime (all Horde) @ Ravencrest if you want to look me up. :) )

Twitter//Facebook//Livejournal (friends only, but feel free to add!)

#52 User is offline   EmoSasuke 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 17055

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:02 PM

View PostSexy Kankurou, on Feb 5 2008, 11:37 PM, said:

Kusuriuri: 1% done. I bought the fake nails. I know how I'm going to make everything and where to get it from, but I just haven't done it yet...

All the others are trucking along nicely, but does anyone know a good place to get elf-ish pointy ears? I figure it won't hurt to take recommendations here. ^-^

I figure I'd reply here because I'll likely forget to tell you tomorrow. >_> I have some elfish ears that I bought from Ren Fest a couple years ago that you can borrow if you'd like. You'd have to put some makeup on them to blend them to match the skin tone you want, but they're good quality stuff. I wore them for Halloween once, and a couple of girls came up and stared for a couple minutes because they thought they were real. Let me know.

#53 User is offline   navigated 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 16822

Posted 15 February 2008 - 05:12 PM

I haven't even STARTED Viral yet. I should get my butt in gear on that. He's really not all that much work, jacket isn't a problem at all for me, however I'm going to have to harass Sexy_Kankurou to help me with the pants because I'm pretty "LOL WHUT" when it comes to pants that aren't huge and baggy.

And I've got actually more of Nice finished than I have pictures of, but I'm too lazy to get up and take said pictures. The pink hair I don't think helps anyone visualize what the crap I'm supposed to be doing here, but whatever: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1405481/
I just need to dig out my black pants and sew up the sleeves of her shirt, and make a few bombs and TA-DA. Done.
Animosity Cosplay
Friday:
Ms. Marvel [marvel comics]
Esmeralda [the hunch back of notre dame]
Saturday:
Super Sailor Neptune [sailor moon]
The Yeti [rave]

#54 User is offline   bunnybeth 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 15

Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:23 AM

I've actually started stuff already, go me.

Ahiru as Sleeping Beauty (Princess Tutu) - 10% I say this because though all I've done is gather materials, it should be somewhat easy as it's mostly piecemeal cosplay. Now to decide if my son's matching costume will be Neko-sensei or pantless Mytho...

Alice (Odin Sphere) - 20% Most of the materials gathered, bloomers sewn, and giant book in-progress.
CONversations A webcomic about the CON experience
Anime Eats! A cookbook inspired by food in anime and manga.

"Words can only hurt if you try to read them. Don't play their game." -Derek Zoolander
[BadCat Studios] [CONversations] [Bunnybeth.net]

#55 User is offline   Hakuryu 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 6035

Posted 23 February 2008 - 03:01 PM

Astharoshe Asran (Trinity Blood) Uh...about 5% complete. xD I really need to work on this one! x-X I have the armor cut out and painted, I need to seal it and add gold bordering to it. Most of the costume is done in prototype only right now. I can't figure out how to do the hat and it is driving me insane...

Esther Blanchett (Trinity Blood; AX) 95% complete. Yay. I just need to paint the back armor, make the gun holster, and make a petticoat for underneath the skirt.

Sleepytime/Pajama Esther (Trinity Blood) 0% completed, still undecided if I'm going to go through with this one this year.
Cosplay 2010:

Grell Sutcliff Nurse version! [75%] Click for Sexy
Grell Sutcliff (black suit version) [80%]

Surprise costume! [100%]

"Even still, I'm a butler to die for~!"

My Facebook

#56 User is offline   Manga sister 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 17170

Posted 24 February 2008 - 05:16 PM

Haruhi Suzumiya:
I'd say about 75 % complete, all I need to do is sew the collar and skirt not to mention making the belt that goes with the skirt. pretty easy though.

Yuki (Vampire Knight):
0 %.......lol I might as well try to find it on ebay or something. :blush:

#57 User is offline   bondkira 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 3218

Posted 25 February 2008 - 01:00 AM

I just bought a pattern for Grimmjow's pants and jacket!!
This weeked is gonna be my cosplay weekend :)

#58 User is offline   alucard_666 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 7787

Posted 25 February 2008 - 09:49 AM

i just need to get some white face and purple face paint and i'll be done with my rem costume!

#59 User is offline   navigated 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 16822

Posted 25 February 2008 - 06:46 PM

Got some of my Viral stuff today:

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1419906/ - Eyes
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1419905/ - Teeth
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1419904/ - Pile o' Viral
Animosity Cosplay
Friday:
Ms. Marvel [marvel comics]
Esmeralda [the hunch back of notre dame]
Saturday:
Super Sailor Neptune [sailor moon]
The Yeti [rave]

#60 User is offline   mo721x 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 6488

Posted 25 February 2008 - 07:09 PM

Ritsuka- Loveless 100% done Though I would love to redo the wings to make it feel more comfortable
Yuki- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 5% done I really only have the shirt for it, which is from another part of a costume, Besides that everything needs to be done on it. shame shame!
Rushuna- Grenadier 100% done Cant wait to wear it for the first time.
Hikaru -Angelic Layer 100% done Always had positive feedback from the costume.
Isabella- Paradise Kiss 100% done Will be great, We will have the whole group this time.
Kakashi- Naruto 100% done This is the one and only costume I've pretty much bought everything for rather than make myself. Again shame shame!
Marcy- Me and My Katamari 10% done This will absolutely be fun once its done. I have the head cut out and the face done, just need to place the fabric on and make the outfit.

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users