• This topic is locked

Ouran Host Club a panel set up to mimic a Host Club meeting

#271 User is offline   sweetbloom24 

• Panel Programming Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 18055

Posted 19 July 2009 - 03:21 AM

Im for sure know there going be a next year if they don't change there minds .. Im sure the panel got good ideas for next year plan i'm sure of it... They got mouths ahead to plan something good. Yea know it only almost the end of July and Acen isn't until May.But it been here soon cause time going by fast.. :) But I can't wait to see what they got plan for next year.

2008-IRT
2009- Video Gaming
2010,2011,2012,2013,2015,2016- Panel Programing

#272 User is offline   Arakhne 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 14484

Posted 19 September 2009 - 09:42 PM

This idea just struck me and I have to share it. I have a mind-theater going on of Kyouya standing up on the panel table and yelling, into the microphone, "CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE HOST CLUB IS COOKING?!" and then, I don't know, pile-driving Tamaki.

THIS IS A GREAT ADDITION TO THE PANEL, DON'T YOU THINK, CRYSTAL : D WE CAN PUT IT RIGHT AFTER THE "WATCH MORI EAT SUBWAY" SECTION XD

I kid, I kid, there will be no Ouran WWF (but if there was Kyouya would totally win). Just wanted to stick that in your heads and remind everyone that the Ouran panel exists ^_^ And we're planing and organizing to make next year super awesome :D I hope everyone's excited and looking forward to it!

This post has been edited by Arakhne: 19 September 2009 - 09:43 PM

Current Plans for A'Cen 2011:
Xanxus - Katekyou Hitman Reborn
Raiden - Metal Gear Solid 2 <- Eaten by a Steampunk gown.
Toph Bei Fong - Avatar: The Last Airbender
William T. Spears - Kuroshitsuji
Claire Stanfield - Baccano!
(most likely) River Tam - Firefly
When I'll find time to wear all these, I can't say @_@

#273 User is offline   Leaf 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 17255

Posted 20 September 2009 - 10:39 PM

View PostArakhne, on Sep 19 2009, 10:42 PM, said:

...and then, I don't know, pile-driving Tamaki.

Please don't pile-drive me. I doubt I'd survive.

BUT YES! Come to the panel, look for it in the pamphlet/booklety thing, come early if you can, but if you can't, or if you can't get in, we have ways of appeasing you<3 Because we love to see all of you. Also, come to the photoshoot (TBA) in any event, and we'll have barrels of fun just like last year. IT MIGHT TURN YOUR WORLD UPSIDE DOWN~!! ^_^
ACen 2017 Cosplay
I'm married now - got that couple cosplay scheme going.
Kaoru Kamiya - Rurouni Kenshin

#274 User is offline   Arakhne 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 23 September 2009 - 10:36 PM

FJEIWAWJFEIFENWA SO COOL.

#275 User is offline   MisakiMise 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 32365

Posted 25 September 2009 - 08:02 PM

I'd so come next yearr,
But alas, my stepbrother does not like OHSHC.

And all you guys need is a Ritsu and you'd be set~! xD
ACen 2014 ideas
?????

deviantART|Flickr

#276 User is offline   Arakhne 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 26 September 2009 - 12:27 AM

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe we'll run into you somewhere around the con, then, and get a chance to say hello ^_^

Kasanoda! XD That would be so much fun! I haven't seen anyone cosplaying him around A'Cen in the past few years, but maybe we'll get lucky and get an improptu special guest : D And perhaps play a 'Find A Lovely Item For Casanova-kun' game XD

#277 User is offline   LADY SAKURA 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 18295

Posted 26 September 2009 - 12:58 AM

this sounds interesting id love to check this out at Acen next year
The Forum Seductress ^_~To be a Tekosexual you must first become one with the tentacles

Facebook Me
Check Art My Dev art page
AIM ME: dsbabygyrl2021

#278 User is offline   MisakiMise 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 September 2009 - 06:38 PM

View PostArakhne, on Sep 26 2009, 01:27 AM, said:

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe we'll run into you somewhere around the con, then, and get a chance to say hello ^_^

Kasanoda! XD That would be so much fun! I haven't seen anyone cosplaying him around A'Cen in the past few years, but maybe we'll get lucky and get an improptu special guest : D And perhaps play a 'Find A Lovely Item For Casanova-kun' game XD

Aha, that'd be awesome! [: Cause I didn't see much OHSHC Cosplay last year. And seeing you guys would be awesome~
'Find A Lovely Item For Casanova-Kun' sounds like it could be hilarious, xD
I was thinking of Cosplaying Kasanoda in 2011. (Planning this far ahead? Yes, I knoww. x-x)
Cause my cosplay partner wanted to Cosplay as Garaa (Naruto) and I don't like Naruto that much so, I guess it could be a year where we cosplay as different things. Anywhoo; Sorry for that banter/rambling. Or something.
ACen 2014 ideas
?????

deviantART|Flickr

#279 User is offline   Falling_Demon 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 16834

Posted 26 September 2009 - 06:43 PM

I look forward to seeing this panel yet again! I'm sure it will be as awesome as it has the past two years. :)
ACen 2012: Tsubaki (Soul Eater)

#280 User is offline   Arakhne 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 27 September 2009 - 12:02 AM

View PostLADY SAKURA, on Sep 26 2009, 01:58 AM, said:

this sounds interesting id love to check this out at Acen next year

Please do! We try our best to make sure the panel's barrels of fun ^_^

View PostMisakiMise, on Sep 26 2009, 07:38 PM, said:

Aha, that'd be awesome! [: Cause I didn't see much OHSHC Cosplay last year. And seeing you guys would be awesome~
'Find A Lovely Item For Casanova-Kun' sounds like it could be hilarious, xD
I was thinking of Cosplaying Kasanoda in 2011. (Planning this far ahead? Yes, I knoww. x-x)
Cause my cosplay partner wanted to Cosplay as Garaa (Naruto) and I don't like Naruto that much so, I guess it could be a year where we cosplay as different things. Anywhoo; Sorry for that banter/rambling. Or something.

Last year we unfortunately didn't have much time to walk around in our Ouran costumes outside of the panel, but we've been trying to have a photoshoot after panel, so maybe you could conveniently be walking by our photoshoot location at the same time that we plan on being there : D lololol

Aww, I'd love to see a Kasanoda cosplay! If you do that costume, definitely try to happen upon the photoshoot so we can get a picture with you and say hi!

Lol, dude, I already have my entire cosplay list planned out for next year's A'Cen and have started buying patterns and materials XD

Lol, don't be sorry, it's okay ^_^ Talking and socializing is what the forums are meant for!

View PostFalling_Demon, on Sep 26 2009, 07:43 PM, said:

I look forward to seeing this panel yet again! I'm sure it will be as awesome as it has the past two years. :)

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the last two years! I hope next year is even better for you! :D

#281 User is offline   MisakiMise 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2009 - 12:22 AM

View PostArakhne, on Sep 27 2009, 01:02 AM, said:

Last year we unfortunately didn't have much time to walk around in our Ouran costumes outside of the panel, but we've been trying to have a photoshoot after panel, so maybe you could conveniently be walking by our photoshoot location at the same time that we plan on being there : D lololol

Aww, I'd love to see a Kasanoda cosplay! If you do that costume, definitely try to happen upon the photoshoot so we can get a picture with you and say hi!

Lol, dude, I already have my entire cosplay list planned out for next year's A'Cen and have started buying patterns and materials XD

Lol, don't be sorry, it's okay ^_^ Talking and socializing is what the forums are meant for!

Aha, yes. I could just conveniently walk over there, and my costume will probably be recognizable. (Most likely only Gardevoir there. ^^;) And I will just yell, "HELLO!" then my friend will be like "Wtfbbq.?!" because that's just the way he rolls, xD
Then I'd have to explain it to him.

I'd love to see a Kasanoda too, he is very undercosplayed. But it'd be even better if I would be able to cosplay him. >:]

I might even have some ideas for 2012. xD Sketches fill my sketch book, along with numbers/brands of patterns.

I randomly ramble on sometimes, and I assume that some people might find it annoyingg. But most likely not. But that's just me being me, and stuff.
ACen 2014 ideas
?????

deviantART|Flickr

#282 User is offline   Arakhne 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:38 PM

Lol, excellent plan XD We'll make sure to keep a look out for you!

Aw, that'd be awesome if you could cosplay him XD We haven't had a Kasanoda at the Ouran shoot in the last two years at least! =O

Leaf (the Tamaki 1.0 on the fanpanel) and I have a full 20 year plan already set out XD But we're pretty ridiculous about stuff like that. Like, we'll watch a show and then be like "OH, WE HAVE TO COSPLAY THESE TWO CHARACTERS. BUT NOT THIS YEAR. MAYBE NEXT YEAR. OR MAYBE THE YEAR AFTER THAT." XD

Oh, I do that too, no worries ^^ And Leaf does it worse than me. I sometimes I have idea what she's talking about, but it's fun anyways, lol : D

#283 User is offline   Leaf 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 16 October 2009 - 08:37 PM

View PostArakhne, on Oct 16 2009, 08:38 PM, said:

And Leaf does it worse than me. I sometimes I have no idea what she's talking about, but it's fun anyways, lol : D

QFT, embarrassingly enough. Or should I say more, just to prove the point?

Anyway, All Bossa-Nova-kuns are extremely welcome. XD

On the 20-Year-Plan: We're not planning to quit cosplaying when we're 40. We just might have to move on to the aunty-types and ultimately, the decrepit old medicine men, oracles, and grandmas after that.

This post has been edited by Leaf: 16 October 2009 - 08:39 PM

ACen 2017 Cosplay

#284 User is offline   Arakhne 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 16 October 2009 - 11:22 PM

View PostLeaf, on Oct 16 2009, 09:37 PM, said:

On the 20-Year-Plan: We're not planning to quit cosplaying when we're 40. We just might have to move on to the aunty-types and ultimately, the decrepit old medicine men, oracles, and grandmas after that.

I CALL Sophie. You can be the Witch of the Waste =P

#285 User is offline   Shei Valentine 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 10621

Posted 23 November 2009 - 11:27 AM

If you guys want, I can poke at Prototype_Axl (the Amazing Tray Trick!Kyoya) about being Kasanoda for you guys. She cosplayed as him at Youmacon, and we made poor Bossa Nova-kun VERY uncomfortable
ACen 2014! I'm back, baby!
*New(at least for ACen!) GLaDOS (Portal 2) Enma Ai (Hell Girl Mitsugane)
*Returning, but new and improved* Major Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell: 2nd GIG)

#286 User is offline   ShortSpike 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 3598

Posted 07 February 2010 - 03:52 PM

This is Hikaru reporting in to say that I am so ready for the panel this year.Can't wait to see everyone from last year and hopefully plenty of new faces as well.
Provehito in Altum.

#287 User is offline   sweetbeanpaste 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 33071

Posted 15 February 2010 - 09:18 AM

This seems REALLY interesting. I will definately swing by to see how it plays out
Currently Watching: Supernatural | Currently Constructing: n/a | Currently Playing: n/a | Next Con: DragonCon 2012?
---

~2012: Friday Cosplay- Vriska Serket(Make Her Pay)/Homestuck [100%] | Saturday Cosplay- Princess Zelda/Wind Waker [100%] | Sunday Cosplay- GLaDOS/Portal 2 [100%]
~2011: Saturday Cosplay- Suigintou/Rozen Maiden [100%] [x] | Sunday Cosplay- Kallen Kozuki/Code Geass (Black Knights) [100%] [x]
~2010: Saturday Cosplay- Princess Rosalina/Super Mario Galaxy [100%] [x] | Sunday Cosplay- San/Princess Mononoke [95%] [x]
~2009: Saturday Cosplay- Kouno Tohru/Princess Princess [100%] [x] | Sunday Outfit- Neko [100%]
Other Cosplays Include: Rose Lalonde/Homestuck, Sakura Haruno/Naruto, Random Quidditch Player/Harry Potter, Trace/Onward Bound, Marceline/Adventure Time, Dead Shuffle Jade Harley/Homestuck, Dog Tier Jade Harley/Homestuck, and Dress of Eclectica Jade Harley/Homestuck.
I do have a Facebook! I do commission! Shoot me a message!

#288 User is offline   Arakhne 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:21 PM

Hurrah! Some very nice and wonderful people let us have a post up on the A'Cen website's news feed! Check it out, everyone! XD http://www.acen.org/...again-acen-2010

Just to be clear, the Ouran panel will be in Embassy Room 1 in the Embassy Suites on both days, Friday (6:30 - 8:30) and Saturday (Noon - 2). Friday's panel will be purely devoted to actual hosting while Saturday's panel will be more like a traditional panel with some games, prizes, and another q&a section.

Hoping to see you guys there! ^_^

This post has been edited by Arakhne: 16 April 2010 - 09:23 PM

#289 User is offline   sailormoon846212 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 54503

Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:23 AM

Hiya,
So, this is my first year at acen and I heard about your panel. I am a huge fan of the show and will for sure stop by. The only worry I have is if I can actually make it into the room, seeing how there was more than enough people to fit for last year. When would be a good time to start lining up? I hope I can make it. :thumbup:

#290 User is offline   Ashori 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 10991

Posted 24 April 2010 - 09:37 AM

View Postsailormoon846212, on Apr 23 2010, 01:23 AM, said:

Hiya,
So, this is my first year at acen and I heard about your panel. I am a huge fan of the show and will for sure stop by. The only worry I have is if I can actually make it into the room, seeing how there was more than enough people to fit for last year. When would be a good time to start lining up? I hope I can make it. :thumbup:

Last year, I went from the video rooms to where the panel was going to be (a minute or so walk) a half-hour before the panel began, and the line was already starting to stretch around the elevators. If you look at photos from the con in past years, you can get the idea of this. So I'd recommend being there an hour to an hour and a half or so before the panel so you can make sure you get in without problem.
Cosplay Status: Maya Kitajima - Bianca Mask (Pirate Form - 100%; Glass Mask), Lucy Heartfilia (60%; Fairy Tail)
Castle of Hearts Alice Liddell (100%; Kuni no Alice series), Pearl (100%; Steven Universe)
My dA | My YouTube Page | My FF.Net Page

#291 User is offline   Arakhne 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 25 April 2010 - 01:02 AM

D: Yeah, the line was pretty scary last year. I think the room we have this year is about the same size, sadly. We were originally going to get a much bigger one but something didn't work out with the hotels and boo. =( We're crossing our fingers and hoping we'll be able to squish everyone in. >< Most of the hosts are going to try to get there about an hour early, though, so we can hang out with you guys in the line and try to make the wait less boring D:

Also, in other news, our hosting section got an hour hacked off of it, due to having to move tables and chairs around before and after the event. Its sad that it happened that way, but they've been doing a lot for us to try to get us a good set up, so we're very happy with whatever the panel programming people can give us. Doing the math, we'll be able to host about 245 guests, so hopefully we'll be able to get most everyone in D: The new times are as follows:

Hosting Section: Friday, 3:30pm - 4:30pm
Panel Section: Saturday, Noon - 2pm

JK : D We got changed again. But we're told this is the final change and these are now the final times we're going to get:

Hosting Section: Friday, 3pm - 5pm
Panel Section: Saturday, Noon - 2pm

This post has been edited by Arakhne: 25 April 2010 - 12:39 PM

#292 User is offline   divine_fanaticy 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 5985

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:29 PM

Hi, ladies and gents! It's Renge. :3

I'm sorry for being so fail and not commenting here much. Thank you Arakhne for keeping everyone posted. Guests, the other hosts have done all the work for this one. Everyone is giving this year their all. Definitely make them feel loved. We hope you can make it, and that we don't disappoint you. As always, we are here to serve. <3

#293 User is offline   divine_fanaticy 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 5985

Posted 17 May 2010 - 02:59 PM

Thanks to everyone who joined us for the Ouran panel and hosting! Please leave your feedback here or at http://www.acenhostclub.proboards.com/!

#294 User is offline   Leaf 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:21 PM

Yes, please!!

Tamaki here, and I was amazed at the overwhelming support of all of our fans and attendees. Thanks so much for everything! We couldn't do what we do without you.

Tell us how we did and what you enjoyed most/least and whatever else you'd like to add! ^__^ We'd love to hear from you~
ACen 2017 Cosplay

• 10 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users